• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:33
CEST 00:33
KST 07:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8168 users

[Custom] Battle Royale Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
June 03 2010 19:32 GMT
#21
I'm sad to hear that you don't like mafia anymore. =(

You should at least play the game I'm going to make. =P Are you not into custom games?

I don't think I'm allowed to tell you more about the rules... all the roles are closed. The stats and their relevance to fighting is explained in the OP, if you want clarification I can do that.
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 03 2010 20:44 GMT
#22
HOLY SHIT
THIS SEEMS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME
I didn't watch Battle Royale (I don't think I'll enjoy it anyways), but this is basically a huge RPG game, and I enjoy that ;P

Sign me up
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 03 2010 20:52 GMT
#23
Please tell me you're not following the ban list
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
June 03 2010 21:08 GMT
#24
I'm not following it for this game because it's custom, so like you being "shitty" doesn't matter. xP

I don't think it's quite a huge RPG game, but in any case, I'll sign you up.
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 04 2010 00:28 GMT
#25
On June 04 2010 06:08 Korynne wrote:
I'm not following it for this game because it's custom, so like you being "shitty" doesn't matter. xP

I don't think it's quite a huge RPG game, but in any case, I'll sign you up.


Me being "shitty"? O_O
+ Show Spoiler +
Well I must admit I'm just kind of well-known for being a noob in mafia now :O


Anyways, thanks for signing me up
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
June 04 2010 01:45 GMT
#26
This seems incredible, but I have an issue with the merging of the resistance groups.

Why would the planning points be averaged? Objectively speaking, given the objectives of members, they would want the group that has the higher planning point total to not fuse until they disable the collars, THEN fuse. Fusion of the groups should logically help them join forces and deal with the gov't, no?

The way it is now, unless there are variable planning point totals for the two teams, its never in either of their interests to fuse.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
June 04 2010 02:38 GMT
#27
Yeah I was like wut, average? xD

Would .75 of each of their planning points be good then?

Also, will you join? xP
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
June 04 2010 02:48 GMT
#28
On June 04 2010 10:45 L wrote:
This seems incredible, but I have an issue with the merging of the resistance groups.

Why would the planning points be averaged? Objectively speaking, given the objectives of members, they would want the group that has the higher planning point total to not fuse until they disable the collars, THEN fuse. Fusion of the groups should logically help them join forces and deal with the gov't, no?

The way it is now, unless there are variable planning point totals for the two teams, its never in either of their interests to fuse.


I think perhaps that the groups would be too strong if the planning point was added... although I suppose i'm not sure that averaging them is good, since it would lower it for one of the players
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
June 04 2010 02:57 GMT
#29
I think if we just do adding .75 of each that will do?
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
June 04 2010 03:00 GMT
#30
On June 04 2010 11:57 Korynne wrote:
I think if we just do adding .75 of each that will do?


Depending on what the arbitrary and top secret point where the collars pop off is set, it could definitely work... I think it would be best to have it so that while it's achieveable with a single group... it's very difficult, and a little bit easier with a second group. That will take a bit of balancing on Hesmyrr's part though
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
June 04 2010 03:28 GMT
#31
I'll work something out, gogogo more sign ups!
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
June 04 2010 04:14 GMT
#32
On June 04 2010 11:57 Korynne wrote:
I think if we just do adding .75 of each that will do?

Makes more sense. You wouldn't want to fuse with a garbage group, but two equally powerful squads would benefit from joining up. Anywhere between .55 and 1 would probably work depending on balance

Sounds good.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
June 04 2010 05:53 GMT
#33
just checking up on this
i hope i'm the government
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
June 04 2010 11:24 GMT
#34
So are you playing L? xD
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
June 04 2010 14:28 GMT
#35
Sure why not.

I'm going to build my character to be a maximum douchebag.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
June 04 2010 14:35 GMT
#36
Well since I'm not playing and just watching/modding L being a maximum douchebag does not sound so bad. xP

Entertainment value++
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
June 04 2010 15:15 GMT
#37
/mod in.
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
June 04 2010 16:36 GMT
#38
OMG Darth! Remove it at once! xD
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
June 04 2010 16:49 GMT
#39
On June 05 2010 00:15 DarthThienAn wrote:
/mod in.

Nice picture. Banned for life.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
June 04 2010 18:13 GMT
#40
On June 04 2010 23:35 Korynne wrote:
Well since I'm not playing and just watching/modding L being a maximum douchebag does not sound so bad. xP

Entertainment value++

I think I'm just going to go pure hiding/intelligence/aim, then declare to the world that I want to be recruited and hide every night. Then I'll ask for a gun and wait until our collars pop off.

I dunno, lol.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 181
Nina 121
SteadfastSC 66
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 456
910 59
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift778
Super Smash Bros
PPMD66
Other Games
summit1g8947
Grubby2851
shahzam540
C9.Mang0233
PiGStarcraft221
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• musti20045 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21253
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
27m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.