• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:00
CEST 10:00
KST 17:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8423 users

World at War Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 123 Next
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 25 2010 06:44 GMT
#621
On March 25 2010 14:48 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Out of respect for the host I am not going to say my role, my power, or whether or not my nuke is real.

if you really care enough and want to stay alive RoL, i think you should elaborate more on your nuke so people are less likely to vote for your lynch
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-25 06:46:28
March 25 2010 06:45 GMT
#622
No one can be lynched with a nuke in the air. Day ends with a lynch.


With 22 alive, it is 12 to lynch.

L(2)
tree.hugger
RebirthofLegend


Abenson(2)
Amber[LighT]


Rebirthoflegend(14)
Zona
haster27
Elemenope
Nikon
Bill Murray
~OpZ~
Iaaan
JeeJee
Versatile
Abenson
Fishball
johnnyspazz
d3_crescentia
iNfuNdiBuLuM


Bill Murray(2)
Caller
nemY


tree.hugger(1)
meeple




Nukes in the air:1
Amount of Nukes detonated:0
Radiation levels - very low


Day ends at 08:54 KST at the current time
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 25 2010 06:52 GMT
#623
On March 25 2010 15:31 Zona wrote:
I can't sleep, so I'm still here.

Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 15:12 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Seriously? Who the fuck ever expects even 55% of the town to agree on nuking a single person?

You do realize if we never reach >50% consensus on lynching, we'll never get to lynch? So the policy on nuking is identical to the mechanics of lynching. The policy is there to use nukes as extra lynches when the town is desperate and feels it might be on the verge of defeat. Using nukes otherwise brings us towards the situation where no one wins (except for my guess on a third party which wins when radiation is too high).



must...control...rage....

Lynching is not the same as nuking and the dynamic is different as YOU just ADMITTED in your followup where you changed your mind from retaliation nukes to lynching the nuker. The damage caused by the nukes makes it harder to get a consensus compared a lynch where the only risk is killing an innocent as opposed to raising radiation and killing a innocent as POTENTIAL risks. Meaning I don't see how you expect to get EVEN 55% of the town to agree on something more controversial than a lynch. The suggestion for nuking seemed like a large majority not just 55% to be okay with it, meaning you want ideally like 75% good with the lynch.

Anyway if you also act stingy with nukes you allow the Mafia to be more liberal with them later on, since there is no radiation threat yet.

I say he who casts the first nuke, rapes the most ass.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 25 2010 06:52 GMT
#624
On March 24 2010 11:57 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Good point Zona...

##Vote: Phrujbaz

L has a reason....The rest of you all need to up your posting game. With some content.

Okay...I'm going to say this again. We don't need an exact definite decision against nukes. I think our biggest worry will be people about to be lynched firing off their nukes anyway. That's the kind of stunt I would pull. I think that retaliation for nukes should be done on a situational basis. Two nukes is kind of much given that we don't know how much it will increase the ToD. That's my only problem with it. A combination of lynch/nuke is my thought, with some respect for the individual situation. I'm sure random nuking will be enough to piss off a majority of the town.

Also, we need to focus on a good lynch target. Be aware that we aren't near a lynch. Even though a few of us have been posting we need the whole towns participation. Not talking is bad for the town. Stuff like that will get you lynched and it's bad for use to not post. One liners don't help. Now please, start posting some content people.

Lots of people seem to be wanting to vote L. If he was some random person he would be a good candidate. But he is easily one of our best planners. Even if no lynch occurs today we will have some information gained from it because he will likely be a mafia target tonight, or even if someone else is, we should pay attention for those who push for L's lynch. Johnnyspazz hasn't posted much and voted for L originally. Abenson hasn't either and he voted for L. Nikon hasn't really posted either.

I propose Phrujbaz along with Zona. (Should he actually be modkilled right now? Has he confirmed to ace, or in the thread? Game's been up for 24 hours right?)




The paragraph beginning with also. First letter of each sentence in that paragraph.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
March 25 2010 06:54 GMT
#625
Thank you for that response to the latter part of my post, meeple. Please respond to the middle portion which I will repost here.

On March 25 2010 14:59 meeple wrote:
I've said before that I don't agree usually with lynching most inactive, I mean it tells us nothing about the person or possible ties.
I don't know why Zona was so pushy for it, since there are obviously some better targets when we consider that we have two basically confirmed townies and a better choice would be to sift through the votes for Abenson(yes I know I'm on that list...) and see who tried to push the bandwagon.


I see no good reason for you to delay naming your "obviously better targets" based on criteria other than being inactive, so perhaps you could kindly name them now? The biggest strike against tree.hugger seems to be that he hasn't posted much, along with the vote for L without a post to back it up. It will give the town the benefit of your analysis and show how I was mistaken to focus on inactives. Please do recall that I pointed out RoL when he only had 3 posts, all of them content-free.

"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
March 25 2010 06:58 GMT
#626
On March 25 2010 15:52 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Lynching is not the same as nuking and the dynamic is different as YOU just ADMITTED in your followup where you changed your mind from retaliation nukes to lynching the nuker. The damage caused by the nukes makes it harder to get a consensus compared a lynch where the only risk is killing an innocent as opposed to raising radiation and killing a innocent as POTENTIAL risks. Meaning I don't see how you expect to get EVEN 55% of the town to agree on something more controversial than a lynch.

Wait, the consequences of nuking are GREATER than lynching, so we should LOWER THE BAR on how easily they can be used? It's precisely because the consequences of nuking at greater than lynching we also demand that the town agrees before they are used.

On March 25 2010 15:52 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
The suggestion for nuking seemed like a large majority not just 55% to be okay with it, meaning you want ideally like 75% good with the lynch.

Now you're just putting words in my mouth. In no post at all have I mentioned 75%, three quarters, or anything along those lines.

On March 25 2010 15:52 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Anyway if you also act stingy with nukes you allow the Mafia to be more liberal with them later on, since there is no radiation threat yet.

Part of the policy is to reserve anti-nukes precisely to deal with the threat of late game mafia nukes. But just because some other team can bring us to the radiation threshold doesn't mean we ourselves should approach it first.

"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
March 25 2010 07:03 GMT
#627
On March 25 2010 15:54 Zona wrote:
Thank you for that response to the latter part of my post, meeple. Please respond to the middle portion which I will repost here.

Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 14:59 meeple wrote:
I've said before that I don't agree usually with lynching most inactive, I mean it tells us nothing about the person or possible ties.
I don't know why Zona was so pushy for it, since there are obviously some better targets when we consider that we have two basically confirmed townies and a better choice would be to sift through the votes for Abenson(yes I know I'm on that list...) and see who tried to push the bandwagon.


I see no good reason for you to delay naming your "obviously better targets" based on criteria other than being inactive, so perhaps you could kindly name them now? The biggest strike against tree.hugger seems to be that he hasn't posted much, along with the vote for L without a post to back it up. It will give the town the benefit of your analysis and show how I was mistaken to focus on inactives. Please do recall that I pointed out RoL when he only had 3 posts, all of them content-free.



I don't object to the first vote for RoL, and in fact it's been tremendously useful since it forced him to post like crazy. I was more wondering why you continued to push for him.

When I voted for tree.hugger I made it clear that I wanted him to post more, but that doesn't mean I think he's mafia just yet.

I'm looking right now for suspicious people and going through their posts...
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 25 2010 07:04 GMT
#628
Alright to summarize my thoughts on nuking since I was asked again.

The current policy is DON'T NUKE unless a large majority of the town agrees that it is in the best interest of the town.

The reasons this is dumb goes as follows. It would be a pain in the ass to get a good majority for nuking with the mafia covertly arguing against it IF it doesn't benefit them. I also think we need to use nukes so the mafia can't fully utilize them later. No nuking period was also pretty stupid. It is a power we should utilize and should really avoid the mafia manipulating us into nuking the wrong people. We as the town should take the initiative with our nukes and get shit done.

Being a pacifist little bitch has never won a war and it's not going to work here. I was ganged up on out of no where and this is how I responded. Maybe I would of went along with this shit and tried to understand the game more, but we are past that. We are here, where a nuke is flying at Callers face and Zona is acting the part of a fool. We are creating a fuckton of content right now for later on in the game when more shit is revealed.

I said before, I think we have to refuse to save Caller to get an idea of his alignment. The mafia can quietly save him since you PM anti missile shit and he can claim it was an actual townie and bullshit us that way, but if we agree that Caller must die then Caller has no excuse to make for him being alive after the fact. We can get a LOT of information out of this. Its a matter of how we play it from here on out.

Kill me, or don't kill me. It is irrelevant at this point to be honest. You can think I am full of shit, you can think what you want. But tell me one thing I did that was suspicious besides not post too much for around a day because I had school, or was it me launching a nuke and disagreeing with the towns retarded anti-nuke policy.

If this was real life then yeah maybe we shouldn't nuke the shit out of people because of the bad light it would put our respective countries in, however its mafia, where nukes kill people and our goal is to rain death. To not use our nuking powers and test the limits of ToD would be stupid. We would essentially be waiting for the mafia to just use it, or for them to manipulate us into thinking we are using it.

I don't see why we should wait that long, maybe waiting more than a single day would be good, but I decided to just nuke the shit out of some people.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
March 25 2010 07:05 GMT
#629
Err... sorry I should clarify... I know its much more than the first vote that made RoL post all that. He was basically confirmed lynched when he started. I meant that before he started posting there wasn't much evidence to lynch him. And now that he's posted alot and put his ideas out there we can make a better decision on who to lynch.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-25 07:07:39
March 25 2010 07:07 GMT
#630
On March 25 2010 15:58 Zona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 15:52 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Lynching is not the same as nuking and the dynamic is different as YOU just ADMITTED in your followup where you changed your mind from retaliation nukes to lynching the nuker. The damage caused by the nukes makes it harder to get a consensus compared a lynch where the only risk is killing an innocent as opposed to raising radiation and killing a innocent as POTENTIAL risks. Meaning I don't see how you expect to get EVEN 55% of the town to agree on something more controversial than a lynch.

Wait, the consequences of nuking are GREATER than lynching, so we should LOWER THE BAR on how easily they can be used? It's precisely because the consequences of nuking at greater than lynching we also demand that the town agrees before they are used.

I disagree.

On March 25 2010 15:52 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
The suggestion for nuking seemed like a large majority not just 55% to be okay with it, meaning you want ideally like 75% good with the lynch.

Now you're just putting words in my mouth. In no post at all have I mentioned 75%, three quarters, or anything along those lines.

It was implied.

On March 25 2010 15:52 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Anyway if you also act stingy with nukes you allow the Mafia to be more liberal with them later on, since there is no radiation threat yet.

Part of the policy is to reserve anti-nukes precisely to deal with the threat of late game mafia nukes. But just because some other team can bring us to the radiation threshold doesn't mean we ourselves should approach it first.


Whoever reaches the threshold first has successfully increased their overall KP.
Whats the problem here?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
March 25 2010 07:12 GMT
#631
On March 25 2010 16:07 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:

Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 15:52 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
The suggestion for nuking seemed like a large majority not just 55% to be okay with it, meaning you want ideally like 75% good with the lynch.

Show nested quote +
Now you're just putting words in my mouth. In no post at all have I mentioned 75%, three quarters, or anything along those lines.

It was implied.

If you claim I implied something, you should find my words where you derive that implication. Otherwise anyone can attribute any point of view to someone else by saying "it was implied". In my posts where I claim you have implied something, I have included a quote where the implication can be drawn from.

On March 25 2010 15:52 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Whoever reaches the threshold first has successfully increased their overall KP.
Whats the problem here?

KP is only useful to the town if the town has some insight on how to use it. Look at the very recent Caller's game where every town player had a kill. They used their kills in an undisciplined manner and the game was won by scum, with many of the townie deaths coming from town's use of kills.

And if the mafia uses their nukes to increase their KP, they're revealing a ton of information that we can use. Especially if town members agree to refrain from nuking, as most of us have.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 25 2010 07:24 GMT
#632
You agreed to restriction of using nukes, which in itself in implies a larger consensus then a simple 50%. This implies a larger number, 75% was an estimate. I am sure it could be lower or whatever your arbitrary standards will decide to set forth.

I believe I am constructively using the town KP for if nothing else information.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 25 2010 07:24 GMT
#633
Also goodnight all. I'm off to bed.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 25 2010 07:52 GMT
#634
Man this day has devolved into a Zona vs. RoL shitstorm.
Lovin' it.

Ace why are you so whack mayneeeee.
Also hmm maybe I should sleep, but fuck that.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
March 25 2010 09:15 GMT
#635
So I promised some more options and here goes:

On March 25 2010 07:56 Iaaan wrote:
##Vote: RebirthOfLegend

Voting for L is dumb because we wont learn anything other than his role, since he hasn't been able to post.

I propose that, in order to extend the day, someone without nukes could launch a fake nuke. Thoughts? I was going to write a bit more, but I figured I should bring up the idea for discussion first.


Voting for RoL initially was based on the exact same logic as voting for L... they were both rather inactive, although L for different reasons. Why would you defend L so much, and yet when the idea came up to lynch RoL on the basis of inactivity you were all for it.

Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 25 2010 10:03 GMT
#636
Irrelevant as soon as he launched that nuke.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 25 2010 11:39 GMT
#637
On March 25 2010 19:03 Bill Murray wrote:
Irrelevant as soon as he launched that nuke.

I don't know. I feel that I probably would of done the same. Not sure if Abenson would of done the same too, as we haven't really talked of nuking policy but he seemed content about the threat of nuking as a deterrent to lynch...although I pretty much just guaranteed we don't get lynched but get mafia killed. Lol...Although I don't really know how useful it would be to kill us. Ain't like we are DT's...
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
March 25 2010 12:15 GMT
#638
On March 25 2010 19:03 Bill Murray wrote:
Irrelevant as soon as he launched that nuke.


Nope, not really...It's not irrelevant because Iaaan decided to vote for RoL before RoL decided to nuke Caller. Voting to lynch RoL was done mostly(if not all) on the basis on his inactivity. This is the same basis that the platform to lynch L was run on, and yet Iaaan rejected it.

Now if someone decided to lynch RoL after he had launched the nuke, the situation would be different.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
March 25 2010 12:17 GMT
#639
I don't understand why someone launches a nuke when we specifically say "DO NOT LAUNCH ANY NUKES IF YOU ARE PRO-TOWN."

What the hell RoL? There is a limit to how many nukes can be launched, and you arbitrarily decided to send one flying through the air? We have no info in this thread right now other than than the fact that you're acting like an idiot.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 25 2010 12:48 GMT
#640
On March 25 2010 21:17 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I don't understand why someone launches a nuke when we specifically say "DO NOT LAUNCH ANY NUKES IF YOU ARE PRO-TOWN."

What the hell RoL? There is a limit to how many nukes can be launched, and you arbitrarily decided to send one flying through the air? We have no info in this thread right now other than than the fact that you're acting like an idiot.


I can understand it
=/

He knows he's not mafia. He wants to feel involved. And he has pointed out his suspicion of a good player. Whether he is an idiot or not, only time will tell. I would love to hear a serious post from caller. (I lol'd massively at his response to the nuke)

Remember Amber, I've pretty much said I would do the something similar....
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 123 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm82
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.