• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:24
CEST 08:24
KST 15:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7653 users

World at War Mafia - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 123 Next
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 25 2010 16:58 GMT
#661
i must say, i'm really distraught at the few people deciding not to lynch rol.

let's think about what this means. first of all our revenge-lynch plan goes out the window, meaning anyone can go wild with nukes with no fear of repercussions. we'll have a repeat of the everyone-has-a-gun game where we didn't punish malongo -- an action which was followed by a shitstorm then town loss.

but moreover and by far more important, is that WE DONT KNOW WHEN/IF AN ANTI NUKE IS FIRED. that means we can end up with NO information going into night 1. i'm sure L will come around and start some bandwagons anyway, but we will have no history. ideally i would have the nuke land and rol die simultaneously. as someone pointed out, caller hasn't been helping us anyway (his biggest help so far was being the target of this nuke which brought about all this discussion), so i don't mind him dying. rol, well, he just gave a giant finger to the town by launching his nuke and his "lol oops didn't read rules" excuse, so.. =/
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 25 2010 17:14 GMT
#662
On March 26 2010 01:50 Versatile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2010 01:29 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On March 26 2010 01:25 Versatile wrote:
On March 26 2010 01:16 meeple wrote:
On March 26 2010 01:10 Versatile wrote:
On March 26 2010 00:04 haster27 wrote:
On March 25 2010 23:37 L wrote:
1) If abenson confirms that he/opz are masons, killing one of them lets every person in the game roleclaim to opz via confirmation. This is big shit.


How can we role-claim to him without getting it also known by anyone else when PM is prohibited?



all hail the return of the noble and wise L, who can't even get the rules right. smh.


C'mon that's not really necessary... There have been several people who got caught up on the rules in this game. It's bound to happen. Being condescending about it just starts flamewars and pisses people off.



wait...what....lemme listen.....yup...that's right. *nods* i still don't care.

listen. at some point, all of you are going to have to decide: is L a good mafia player who makes dumbass mistakes, or is he a bad mafia player?

going off the assumption that he's awesome at this game, a mistake of that nature should be beneath him, and strikes me as something to note.

in an case, since when has pissing someone off deter me from making a comment? lecture someone who cares.

You can be rather rude homie...Although it reminds me of Showtime. Downside, Flamewars between townies. Upside, piss off a weak mafia member, and you made townie day. Chances are the first is more probable.

=P


lol.

showtime comparison is completely unfair though. i'd never disrespect the mod. modding is a difficult job as is, let alone having to deal with rude players. not cool.


Haha yeah, I've seen a lot of smack come from Versatile but nothing toward me so far as a moderator.

Go go nuke go.
Also I don't get why nukes travel so slowly
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 25 2010 17:21 GMT
#663
As to listing our own considerations of who we think might be mafia mine is currently Caller, Bill Murray and Elemenope
Adonai bless
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 25 2010 17:24 GMT
#664
On March 25 2010 21:17 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I don't understand why someone launches a nuke when we specifically say "DO NOT LAUNCH ANY NUKES IF YOU ARE PRO-TOWN."

What the hell RoL? There is a limit to how many nukes can be launched, and you arbitrarily decided to send one flying through the air? We have no info in this thread right now other than than the fact that you're acting like an idiot.

LEARN2READ.

Just because you are dumb enough to go with whatever a bunch of guys said about nuking being "anti-town" doesn't mean it is. I disagreed with that, and I nuked someone I found suspicious.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 25 2010 17:27 GMT
#665
On March 25 2010 21:56 meeple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 21:48 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On March 25 2010 21:17 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I don't understand why someone launches a nuke when we specifically say "DO NOT LAUNCH ANY NUKES IF YOU ARE PRO-TOWN."

What the hell RoL? There is a limit to how many nukes can be launched, and you arbitrarily decided to send one flying through the air? We have no info in this thread right now other than than the fact that you're acting like an idiot.


I can understand it
=/

He knows he's not mafia. He wants to feel involved. And he has pointed out his suspicion of a good player. Whether he is an idiot or not, only time will tell. I would love to hear a serious post from caller. (I lol'd massively at his response to the nuke)

Remember Amber, I've pretty much said I would do the something similar....



I think he was being serious... just said in a joking manner. I don't think he has anti-nuke abilities, or if he does he's hiding them in the hopes that another country will save him. I don't think RoL really elaborated on his suspicion of Caller or if he did I can't find it, so there might not be much for Caller to respond to.



Don't worry, I will look that up for you.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 25 2010 12:10 Zona wrote:
RebirthOfLegend. Awesome player.

Comes into the game without reading and understanding the rules. Without reading the posts. With wrong assumptions left and right. And goes against the plan that everyone other player, so far, has adhered to. And worse - you seem to stop caring about winning (helping your side win) the moment your "life" is in danger by making boneheaded moves. Do you even understand the game? The game is about helping your side win, not surviving. If you somehow live long in the game and your side loses, you still lose.

Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 08:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I decided I don't feel like wasting 2-3 hours reading around 15 pages just to die especially since I think you can get some more information via nuke.

What a piss poor attitude. You signed up to play, and now you don't feel like reading? What did you sign up to do, anyways? To get your username into the "list of players" then ridiculed for not participating? Do you realize that your posts just before you die are the most important posts you make in a game, since when you die, your alignment is revealed and players can re-examine what you've said knowing who you were?

Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 09:13 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I also wasn't posting as much because I didn't fully read the rules yet LOL!

So you didn't POST because you didn't fully read the rules...but you decided to NUKE instead? Is your logic a bit backwards? Worried about screwing up your posts (somehow?) by not understanding the game rather than screwing up the GAME by nuking before comprehending?

And your obnoxious "LOL"'s in place of any hint of shame or regret. Do you think being cute will make up for the fuckup you've caused? Good riddance.

I fucked up, get the fuck over it, holy shit. I read the rules initially but didn't fully memorize them. I just had an idea of what was going on. It was a new concept its not the shit I have learned and relearned the last 15 games of mafia I have played. When shit changes so does how I have to think. The last 2 days the game has been going I have been busy with school and shit. I have had a lot of work to make up before my spring break starts and when I finally am able to sit down to relax and read some mafia I find myself in a situation where like 8 votes have been stacked on me within a half hour. Now I have around 2 hours (being generous) to read everything and present a convincing argument for me to NOT get lynched.

Here is how I looked at it. From what I HAD read Caller was being active without saying much, he usually plays like that however. The difference is in most other games hes talking a lot in PM's. This time around there is no PM chat (one of the things I remembered!) and he is still not really contributing much. He is one of the guys you wouldn't want to lynch in case he isn't mafia but quite frankly I would rather kill someone I think is mafia.

I chose Caller, I decided he was mafia and opted to nuke him. I think saying that nuking is anti-town is fucking dumb. The mafia and the town have to avoid nuking because alternate conditions can end the game, and neither side would win.

What I think is actually about to happen is Caller isn't going to die, at least by my nuke. I think he is mafia and was feigning a weak country (as seen in earlier posts) and the mafia is going to protect him for the night since you can't see who is actually going to do it.

You should all decide to NOT protect him so him living would in itself be suspicious and would give you more information. I could be wrong that hes mafia, I really have just a tad bit of behavioral analysis on my side but I am pretty confident in what I said. I think Caller would be grandstanding at this point trying to get power and give some good ideas since hes in a precarious position without any PMing.

I fully expect to die, however I think saying my move was anti-town and retarded is dumb in itself. Our goal is to kill the mafia, to say I am trying to make OUR team lose by nuking is dumb. I intend on killing someone I see as mafia and I might as well do it when its the first nuke and the chances of it ending the game are low as shit.

If Caller doesn't die tonight I would label that as suspicious. I don't think there is much of a reason to save him. I am dead anyway, I think the posting about what to do about Caller is much more interesting then just mobbing me for having only 3 fucking posts rofl.

Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
March 25 2010 17:32 GMT
#666
On March 26 2010 02:24 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 21:17 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I don't understand why someone launches a nuke when we specifically say "DO NOT LAUNCH ANY NUKES IF YOU ARE PRO-TOWN."

What the hell RoL? There is a limit to how many nukes can be launched, and you arbitrarily decided to send one flying through the air? We have no info in this thread right now other than than the fact that you're acting like an idiot.

LEARN2READ.

Just because you are dumb enough to go with whatever a bunch of guys said about nuking being "anti-town" doesn't mean it is. I disagreed with that, and I nuked someone I found suspicious.


You retard I was one of the first people to propose an anti-nuking policy.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
March 25 2010 17:33 GMT
#667
oh thats right you chose not to read the thread.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 25 2010 17:40 GMT
#668
I actually read around the first 5 pages and disagreed with it. So I don't really care what you say. You have yet to argue against the things I have said in regards to a PRO NUKE policy!

Just another note, I am totally okay with dying. I think not killing me would probably be dumb. You don't really get any information or the ability to look back in hindsight and see what peoples motivations might have been.

Plus no lynching is ANTI-TOWN!!!!!!!@!@!@!!!!!
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 25 2010 18:05 GMT
#669
okay well, i was kind of hoping we could get enough people to switch their votes to someone else so that we could lynch someone who is more suspicious.

i don't think that's going to happen, so i'll switch my vote so that we at least get a lynch, and i do believe in sticking with the town protocol of lynching non-town consensus nukers, even though i do not believe RoL is mafia. plus, he's asking to be lynched. i don't see why any pro-town member wouldn't vote with him at this point.

##vote: RoL
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
March 25 2010 18:13 GMT
#670
Having just returned from the task of overseeing the new construction of a Peace Plaza, I have returned to see my advisers frightened of this incoming missile. While I must return to finish the celebration of its opening (to which you are all invited to attend), I strongly recommend that one of our peaceful neighbors shoot down this abomination of peace with a lance of antinuke. If my people are able to survive this nuclear horror, then perchance you mayth see whyth I requestedth this so and why it is in all of our best interest to prevent the detonation and spread of the radiation.

May God be With Us.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 25 2010 18:22 GMT
#671
Watch Caller be like DT or med or something...Lol
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 25 2010 18:42 GMT
#672
how come i get talked about as being mafia like every game? i'm sick of it. why do you all think i'm important? lol
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 25 2010 18:49 GMT
#673
On March 26 2010 03:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Watch Caller be like DT or med or something...Lol


yeah he's either dt or med or he's bloody red....


that or he wants to appear influential so we save him
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 25 2010 18:51 GMT
#674
On March 26 2010 03:05 Versatile wrote:
okay well, i was kind of hoping we could get enough people to switch their votes to someone else so that we could lynch someone who is more suspicious.

i don't think that's going to happen, so i'll switch my vote so that we at least get a lynch, and i do believe in sticking with the town protocol of lynching non-town consensus nukers, even though i do not believe RoL is mafia. plus, he's asking to be lynched. i don't see why any pro-town member wouldn't vote with him at this point.

##vote: RoL


I disliked your encouraging of people to come off of voting for RoL, and now you vote for him?

also, no I did not imply I have a special role with having anti-nukes, I am actually not one of the larger nuclear powers.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 25 2010 19:02 GMT
#675
On March 26 2010 03:51 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2010 03:05 Versatile wrote:
okay well, i was kind of hoping we could get enough people to switch their votes to someone else so that we could lynch someone who is more suspicious.

i don't think that's going to happen, so i'll switch my vote so that we at least get a lynch, and i do believe in sticking with the town protocol of lynching non-town consensus nukers, even though i do not believe RoL is mafia. plus, he's asking to be lynched. i don't see why any pro-town member wouldn't vote with him at this point.

##vote: RoL


I disliked your encouraging of people to come off of voting for RoL, and now you vote for him?

also, no I did not imply I have a special role with having anti-nukes, I am actually not one of the larger nuclear powers.


if you keep typing @ me, i'll encourage your lynching, sir spam-a-lot.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 25 2010 19:29 GMT
#676
On March 26 2010 04:02 Versatile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2010 03:51 Bill Murray wrote:
On March 26 2010 03:05 Versatile wrote:
okay well, i was kind of hoping we could get enough people to switch their votes to someone else so that we could lynch someone who is more suspicious.

i don't think that's going to happen, so i'll switch my vote so that we at least get a lynch, and i do believe in sticking with the town protocol of lynching non-town consensus nukers, even though i do not believe RoL is mafia. plus, he's asking to be lynched. i don't see why any pro-town member wouldn't vote with him at this point.

##vote: RoL


I disliked your encouraging of people to come off of voting for RoL, and now you vote for him?

also, no I did not imply I have a special role with having anti-nukes, I am actually not one of the larger nuclear powers.


if you keep typing @ me, i'll encourage your lynching, sir spam-a-lot.


I couldn't care less. You've been flip flopping so hard in the past couple pages if it wouldn't be anti-town I'd nuke the shit out of you.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
March 25 2010 19:39 GMT
#677
BTW once again for the records RoL is not a great player, Ace could tell you that but he's restraining... I know it
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 25 2010 19:52 GMT
#678
On March 26 2010 04:29 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2010 04:02 Versatile wrote:
On March 26 2010 03:51 Bill Murray wrote:
On March 26 2010 03:05 Versatile wrote:
okay well, i was kind of hoping we could get enough people to switch their votes to someone else so that we could lynch someone who is more suspicious.

i don't think that's going to happen, so i'll switch my vote so that we at least get a lynch, and i do believe in sticking with the town protocol of lynching non-town consensus nukers, even though i do not believe RoL is mafia. plus, he's asking to be lynched. i don't see why any pro-town member wouldn't vote with him at this point.

##vote: RoL


I disliked your encouraging of people to come off of voting for RoL, and now you vote for him?

also, no I did not imply I have a special role with having anti-nukes, I am actually not one of the larger nuclear powers.


if you keep typing @ me, i'll encourage your lynching, sir spam-a-lot.


I couldn't care less. You've been flip flopping so hard in the past couple pages if it wouldn't be anti-town I'd nuke the shit out of you.


but you won't, now will you? sit down, hoe. only make threats you've got the balls to carry out.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 25 2010 19:52 GMT
#679
On March 26 2010 04:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
BTW once again for the records RoL is not a great player, Ace could tell you that but he's restraining... I know it


lol. i think RoL has a temper, and that's what's keeping him from being a really good player.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 25 2010 19:54 GMT
#680
Versatile are you black? you seem black...
Adonai bless
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 123 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3335
Rain 1752
GuemChi 538
FanTaSy 438
sSak 47
Bale 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King233
Other Games
summit1g7717
WinterStarcraft674
KnowMe68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Rush1014
• Stunt477
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 36m
INu's Battles
4h 36m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 36m
OSC
15h 51m
Replay Cast
16h 36m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.