• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:24
CEST 08:24
KST 15:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7766 users

World at War Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 123 Next
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 25 2010 22:41 GMT
#701
Yeah last time I checked, rules were meant to be worked around and broken. What the fuck? Do you think you are showtime? Stop being an asshole and just communicate in the thread.
Its not a rule being broken. There's no PMs. Everything is done in the open. The difference is that some people will take different information out of the post than others; Heads up, that happens in every game.

L I think the town shouldn't save Caller of their own will because the act of agreeing to do that could save a mafia, or a townie.
I think they town shouldn't save Caller because saving him would save someone?

Well no shit, sherlock.

A better argument might be "because I honestly think he's mafia", but you seem to have avoided that for some reason.

Anyways, RoL just said he has no more nukes. If he lies, he's mafia. That pretty much green lights my plan. I'd rather not try to change the vote target and have people fail because we don't have enough people, so I'm going to go ahead and ask people:

If you're cool to engage with the nuke RoL and lynch tree.hugger plan, say so in the thread. Lurking people work against us here.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
March 25 2010 22:44 GMT
#702
On March 26 2010 07:28 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2010 06:02 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Yeah i guess the whole problem with this RoL thing is that somehow people got convinced to vote for him for being inactive, so he goes ahead and nukes someone - really, we should have seen this coming. There are probably only a few players in this game who wouldn't fire off the last minute death nuke on whoever they find suspicious. This then puts us in a tough spot because now we're forced to lynch him by protocol even though he is no longer inactive. Tough shit i guess.

Depending on how the night kill turns out, I suggest looking at d3_crescentia and tree.hugger and maybe Xelin. It should also be somewhat clear about a few persons' alignment besides Opz and Aben.

Also, i don't think we should read too hard into the people defending or supporting the lynch of RoL when he flips. It's easy to incriminate someone who fucked up and both town and mafia alike will have called him out on it.

What the fuck? Do you guys not understand I was inactive for like 24 hours and got fucking mobbed for it? Yeah I became fucking active, because my schedule fucking allowed it. Its very similar to how tomorrow I wouldn't post for around 12 hours because I have school from 10-1 then work from 3-10. Yet you are surprised that on my day off from school/work that I am suddenly "active"? This has to be some elaborate joke to annoy me.


I think you have misinterpreted my post. I was expressing my surprise that the town had somehow formed a lynch wagon on you for the sole reason of inactivity, esp. in light of the other inactives around. I personally would not have voted for you, but you decided to nuke Caller. The point of my first paragraph is that originally you were going to be lynched for being inactive (a bad reason, given that there were better lynch targets for today), but when you became active again - a chance to redeem yourself and show interest - you decided to nuke Caller, thus forcing the town to kill you anyway in a grim irony. It is thus 'tough shit' for the town.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 25 2010 22:49 GMT
#703
On March 26 2010 07:44 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2010 07:28 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On March 26 2010 06:02 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Yeah i guess the whole problem with this RoL thing is that somehow people got convinced to vote for him for being inactive, so he goes ahead and nukes someone - really, we should have seen this coming. There are probably only a few players in this game who wouldn't fire off the last minute death nuke on whoever they find suspicious. This then puts us in a tough spot because now we're forced to lynch him by protocol even though he is no longer inactive. Tough shit i guess.

Depending on how the night kill turns out, I suggest looking at d3_crescentia and tree.hugger and maybe Xelin. It should also be somewhat clear about a few persons' alignment besides Opz and Aben.

Also, i don't think we should read too hard into the people defending or supporting the lynch of RoL when he flips. It's easy to incriminate someone who fucked up and both town and mafia alike will have called him out on it.

What the fuck? Do you guys not understand I was inactive for like 24 hours and got fucking mobbed for it? Yeah I became fucking active, because my schedule fucking allowed it. Its very similar to how tomorrow I wouldn't post for around 12 hours because I have school from 10-1 then work from 3-10. Yet you are surprised that on my day off from school/work that I am suddenly "active"? This has to be some elaborate joke to annoy me.


I think you have misinterpreted my post. I was expressing my surprise that the town had somehow formed a lynch wagon on you for the sole reason of inactivity, esp. in light of the other inactives around. I personally would not have voted for you, but you decided to nuke Caller. The point of my first paragraph is that originally you were going to be lynched for being inactive (a bad reason, given that there were better lynch targets for today), but when you became active again - a chance to redeem yourself and show interest - you decided to nuke Caller, thus forcing the town to kill you anyway in a grim irony. It is thus 'tough shit' for the town.


His nuking of Caller is the only reason we have time to talk about this.

L, I thought of a potentially deadly downside to your plan. You being mafia, 2 possible town kills become 3. There is no guarantee that anyone listed is mafia. While, you did catch tree.hugger lurking, and the plan does sound pretty rational, the missing information is very much a problem. I would be willing to risk it though and change my vote to tree.hugger.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 25 2010 22:50 GMT
#704
Oh...and what is your take on a super speedy lynch of tree.hugger, given a proper amount of people iNf?

L's logic for not nuking tree.hugger is pretty reasonable.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 25 2010 22:59 GMT
#705
And that isn't even mentioning the fact that tree.hugger is failing to make a decent defense of himself. Also, BM isn't being sir spamalot this game as he was in previous games. Some of his posts are short, but he's actually being useful. Prodding meeple. Pointing out some inconsistencies. Keeping the town updated. And overall I feel he is being useful. While I have yet to decide if he's just stirring up a lot of random shit, he has been rather smart with random accusations. I disagree with his harsh stance on RoL. Don't get me wrong, RoL dieing will provide tremendous insight. He's said it himself. But L dieing would provide just as much insight, if not more.

One thing in L's defense, he was almost bussed earlier, so I'm less suspicious of him. Forgot about that a second ago.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, READ L'S PLAN WITH TREE.HUGGER AND POST IF YOU ARE HERE AND WILLING TO DO IT. HELL, POST IF YOU ARE HERE ANYWAY. WE NEED SOME THOUGHTS, THIS IS IMPORTANT
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 25 2010 23:06 GMT
#706
On March 26 2010 01:09 Versatile wrote:
well, i know RoL thinks zona is mafia, but i think that's just because he's pissed.

as far as suspect, my personal list would be jspazz and iaaan.

you convinced me on jspazz and iaaan has had a posting style that stands out as strange to me.

i'm not sold on nemy yet. need more analysis.


I think your suspicious of me just because I was being rude to you.


RoL has given us alot of nice content, which is good, when we kill him we will learn more from his posts than we would have if he didn't post at all, obviously. While RoL may disagree with the no nuke thing, that is too bad, if he really wanted to use nukes it would be fine to discuss it, not to just use one. He has to die or the game could easily just turn into a shitstorm.

We should not waste our anti nukes to shoot his nuke down; Caller has not done anything that makes him worth saving. Simple as that, we get information, we lose someone who has not proved useful.

Welcome back L O:

Treehugger seems semi reasonable to lynch (at least for day 1), but it will have to wait. How posted why already, and in addition to that, we only have like an hour left to vote, right? Not enough time to switch to anyone but RoL.


tl;dr Lynch RoL, Nuke Caller, wait for night post
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 25 2010 23:11 GMT
#707
On March 26 2010 07:49 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2010 07:44 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On March 26 2010 07:28 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On March 26 2010 06:02 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Yeah i guess the whole problem with this RoL thing is that somehow people got convinced to vote for him for being inactive, so he goes ahead and nukes someone - really, we should have seen this coming. There are probably only a few players in this game who wouldn't fire off the last minute death nuke on whoever they find suspicious. This then puts us in a tough spot because now we're forced to lynch him by protocol even though he is no longer inactive. Tough shit i guess.

Depending on how the night kill turns out, I suggest looking at d3_crescentia and tree.hugger and maybe Xelin. It should also be somewhat clear about a few persons' alignment besides Opz and Aben.

Also, i don't think we should read too hard into the people defending or supporting the lynch of RoL when he flips. It's easy to incriminate someone who fucked up and both town and mafia alike will have called him out on it.

What the fuck? Do you guys not understand I was inactive for like 24 hours and got fucking mobbed for it? Yeah I became fucking active, because my schedule fucking allowed it. Its very similar to how tomorrow I wouldn't post for around 12 hours because I have school from 10-1 then work from 3-10. Yet you are surprised that on my day off from school/work that I am suddenly "active"? This has to be some elaborate joke to annoy me.


I think you have misinterpreted my post. I was expressing my surprise that the town had somehow formed a lynch wagon on you for the sole reason of inactivity, esp. in light of the other inactives around. I personally would not have voted for you, but you decided to nuke Caller. The point of my first paragraph is that originally you were going to be lynched for being inactive (a bad reason, given that there were better lynch targets for today), but when you became active again - a chance to redeem yourself and show interest - you decided to nuke Caller, thus forcing the town to kill you anyway in a grim irony. It is thus 'tough shit' for the town.


His nuking of Caller is the only reason we have time to talk about this.

L, I thought of a potentially deadly downside to your plan. You being mafia, 2 possible town kills become 3. There is no guarantee that anyone listed is mafia. While, you did catch tree.hugger lurking, and the plan does sound pretty rational, the missing information is very much a problem. I would be willing to risk it though and change my vote to tree.hugger.

Its potentially deadly that we aren't hitting assured mafia members?

Shocker.

That's kinda the risk that any lynch has.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 25 2010 23:13 GMT
#708
Yes, plan of L sounds decent, but let me remind you day ends at 08:54 KST at the current time. That's about thirty minutes to attract eleven players. I was impressed at mobilization against RoL, but even this seems to be too much. We at least need a hour.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 25 2010 23:14 GMT
#709
On March 26 2010 08:13 haster27 wrote:
Yes, plan of L sounds decent, but let me remind you day ends at 08:54 KST at the current time. That's about thirty minutes to attract eleven players. I was impressed at mobilization against RoL, but even this seems to be too much. We at least need a hour.

I was under the impression the day could be extended if a nuke was fired, or if a nuke was bluffed.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 25 2010 23:17 GMT
#710
My God, I am being stupid today. I like this plan. Remove two suspect, one rofl player, and the longer we try to extend the days, less control the Mafia has over the death in Town. However, because of implications of this we need to delay this until the last moment- discussion is essential.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 25 2010 23:19 GMT
#711
On March 26 2010 08:11 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2010 07:49 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On March 26 2010 07:44 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On March 26 2010 07:28 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On March 26 2010 06:02 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Yeah i guess the whole problem with this RoL thing is that somehow people got convinced to vote for him for being inactive, so he goes ahead and nukes someone - really, we should have seen this coming. There are probably only a few players in this game who wouldn't fire off the last minute death nuke on whoever they find suspicious. This then puts us in a tough spot because now we're forced to lynch him by protocol even though he is no longer inactive. Tough shit i guess.

Depending on how the night kill turns out, I suggest looking at d3_crescentia and tree.hugger and maybe Xelin. It should also be somewhat clear about a few persons' alignment besides Opz and Aben.

Also, i don't think we should read too hard into the people defending or supporting the lynch of RoL when he flips. It's easy to incriminate someone who fucked up and both town and mafia alike will have called him out on it.

What the fuck? Do you guys not understand I was inactive for like 24 hours and got fucking mobbed for it? Yeah I became fucking active, because my schedule fucking allowed it. Its very similar to how tomorrow I wouldn't post for around 12 hours because I have school from 10-1 then work from 3-10. Yet you are surprised that on my day off from school/work that I am suddenly "active"? This has to be some elaborate joke to annoy me.


I think you have misinterpreted my post. I was expressing my surprise that the town had somehow formed a lynch wagon on you for the sole reason of inactivity, esp. in light of the other inactives around. I personally would not have voted for you, but you decided to nuke Caller. The point of my first paragraph is that originally you were going to be lynched for being inactive (a bad reason, given that there were better lynch targets for today), but when you became active again - a chance to redeem yourself and show interest - you decided to nuke Caller, thus forcing the town to kill you anyway in a grim irony. It is thus 'tough shit' for the town.


His nuking of Caller is the only reason we have time to talk about this.

L, I thought of a potentially deadly downside to your plan. You being mafia, 2 possible town kills become 3. There is no guarantee that anyone listed is mafia. While, you did catch tree.hugger lurking, and the plan does sound pretty rational, the missing information is very much a problem. I would be willing to risk it though and change my vote to tree.hugger.

Its potentially deadly that we aren't hitting assured mafia members?

Shocker.

That's kinda the risk that any lynch has.



Exceptionally. We don't know how many mafia, or how town aligned you are.

=P Conspiracy theory:
L is mafia trying to make us kill 3 townies?!

But you almost got bussed so I doubt it.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 25 2010 23:24 GMT
#712
So yeah, what's the exact time this day ends?
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 25 2010 23:26 GMT
#713
On March 26 2010 08:06 Iaaan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2010 01:09 Versatile wrote:
well, i know RoL thinks zona is mafia, but i think that's just because he's pissed.

as far as suspect, my personal list would be jspazz and iaaan.

you convinced me on jspazz and iaaan has had a posting style that stands out as strange to me.

i'm not sold on nemy yet. need more analysis.


I think your suspicious of me just because I was being rude to you.


RoL has given us alot of nice content, which is good, when we kill him we will learn more from his posts than we would have if he didn't post at all, obviously. While RoL may disagree with the no nuke thing, that is too bad, if he really wanted to use nukes it would be fine to discuss it, not to just use one. He has to die or the game could easily just turn into a shitstorm.

We should not waste our anti nukes to shoot his nuke down; Caller has not done anything that makes him worth saving. Simple as that, we get information, we lose someone who has not proved useful.

Welcome back L O:

Treehugger seems semi reasonable to lynch (at least for day 1), but it will have to wait. How posted why already, and in addition to that, we only have like an hour left to vote, right? Not enough time to switch to anyone but RoL.


tl;dr Lynch RoL, Nuke Caller, wait for night post


Shitstorm? Do you think this will be like Callers game? No. Executions were instant in that game. We have a 24 Hour chance to stop nukes. And I know for a fact their are anti-nukes floating around. Don't suck up to make yourself any less suspect. We already stated we could slaughter RoL even if we didn't lynch him. So switching doesn't matter, because RoL would still die even if he didn't get lynched. Ya dig?
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 25 2010 23:26 GMT
#714
08:54 KST

We have exactly 28 minutes to discuss this.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 25 2010 23:27 GMT
#715
8:54 KST...Very shortly

I don't think we can do it...And no body wont post they're here...
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
March 25 2010 23:28 GMT
#716
Bill, how fucking dumb are you? Insulting my whole country just because I haven't posted in 22 hours? Really?
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 25 2010 23:28 GMT
#717
On March 26 2010 08:27 ~OpZ~ wrote:
8:54 KST...Very shortly

I don't think we can do it...And no body wont post they're here...


We can do it (assuming there are nuke-wielder here), but without discussion we're going to RoL'd.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 25 2010 23:29 GMT
#718
On March 26 2010 08:26 haster27 wrote:
08:54 KST

We have exactly 28 minutes to discuss this.

Nope.

And since I see no rules against this:

##nuke: L

I have no nukes, sup. While I'd love to keep the fact that I have no nukes a secret to dissuade morans from throwing nuclear bomblets at my precious face, I will have to do what I have to do.

If we ever need a day extended, I can now bomb myself.

The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 25 2010 23:31 GMT
#719
On March 26 2010 08:29 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2010 08:26 haster27 wrote:
08:54 KST

We have exactly 28 minutes to discuss this.

Nope.

And since I see no rules against this:

##nuke: L

I have no nukes, sup. While I'd love to keep the fact that I have no nukes a secret to dissuade morans from throwing nuclear bomblets at my precious face, I will have to do what I have to do.

If we ever need a day extended, I can now bomb myself.



Jesus Christ.
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 25 2010 23:32 GMT
#720
(in a good way)
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 123 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3335
Rain 1752
GuemChi 538
FanTaSy 438
sSak 47
Bale 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King233
Other Games
summit1g7717
WinterStarcraft674
KnowMe68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Rush1014
• Stunt477
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 36m
INu's Battles
4h 36m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 36m
OSC
15h 51m
Replay Cast
16h 36m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.