• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:52
CEST 17:52
KST 00:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10215 users

[S4WC] Group Stage - Page 420

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 418 419 420 421 422 425 Next
Unfounded matchfixing accusations are not welcome. Refrain from making off-the-wall accusations without concrete evidence.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 29 2014 05:07 GMT
#8381
From the ALL v Kabum upset thread on reddit:
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
September 29 2014 05:10 GMT
#8382
On September 29 2014 13:30 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 10:57 wei2coolman wrote:
On September 29 2014 10:38 ketchup wrote:
On September 29 2014 09:42 orzeu wrote:
On September 29 2014 09:35 ketchup wrote:
Everyone really likes to focus on mid lane or top lane, but support plays are huge for the top Korean teams. The difference between LemonNation(most games because I admit he did have that really good game in the c9 vs shield game) and GorillA/Mata is huge. Same with Yolostar in Fnatic. Basically, these higher level support players enable their team so much more movement and map control than their counterparts. Too bad support impact is so difficult to gauge properly. The best example of a support player changing a team around completely in NA is TSM's Lustboy.

Yellowstar did okay, rest supports were not even close. The gap between non Korean supports and Koreans is even bigger then between junglers.


Oops, I meant to say that Yolostar wasn't close to the Korean supports, not that LemonNation was worse than Yolostar. I thought LomoNation did better than I expected. Yolostar is called yolostar for a reason. He can go yolo in EU and be okay, but it doesn't work against anyone else in the World stage. I was also surprised he didn't pick more aggressive supports considering his play style is one that favors it.

imo yolostar is probably the best western support, he's pretty close to koreans imo, his vision control is as good as the koreans, and he can do the mechanical plays as well, he just has those rare games where he goes full dora though,.


I can admit that yolostar is good in EU, but he does not do well internationally. A huge part of that was due to his vision control. Everything you said applies only to the EU scene. Watch him in the games in Worlds. He is no where near as outstanding.

But the difference isn't game losing though. The difference between an internationally mediocre support to korean superstar support isn't big enough to win/lose game. Like, unless you're saying korean support makes the difference in botlane getting completely obliterated in lane, and snowballs with playmaking all game long, it really isn't that significant.

fnatic's botlane issues stem from rekkles inability to perform in this group stage.
liftlift > tsm
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
September 29 2014 05:12 GMT
#8383
On September 29 2014 14:07 Gahlo wrote:
From the ALL v Kabum upset thread on reddit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos

I posted that awhile ago. Stahp stealing muh vids.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 29 2014 05:17 GMT
#8384
On September 29 2014 14:12 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 14:07 Gahlo wrote:
From the ALL v Kabum upset thread on reddit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos

I posted that awhile ago. Stahp stealing muh vids.

Bite me, I skipped a good ~1500 posts.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 11:57:53
September 29 2014 06:30 GMT
#8385
On September 29 2014 14:10 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 13:30 ketchup wrote:
On September 29 2014 10:57 wei2coolman wrote:
On September 29 2014 10:38 ketchup wrote:
On September 29 2014 09:42 orzeu wrote:
On September 29 2014 09:35 ketchup wrote:
Everyone really likes to focus on mid lane or top lane, but support plays are huge for the top Korean teams. The difference between LemonNation(most games because I admit he did have that really good game in the c9 vs shield game) and GorillA/Mata is huge. Same with Yolostar in Fnatic. Basically, these higher level support players enable their team so much more movement and map control than their counterparts. Too bad support impact is so difficult to gauge properly. The best example of a support player changing a team around completely in NA is TSM's Lustboy.

Yellowstar did okay, rest supports were not even close. The gap between non Korean supports and Koreans is even bigger then between junglers.


Oops, I meant to say that Yolostar wasn't close to the Korean supports, not that LemonNation was worse than Yolostar. I thought LomoNation did better than I expected. Yolostar is called yolostar for a reason. He can go yolo in EU and be okay, but it doesn't work against anyone else in the World stage. I was also surprised he didn't pick more aggressive supports considering his play style is one that favors it.

imo yolostar is probably the best western support, he's pretty close to koreans imo, his vision control is as good as the koreans, and he can do the mechanical plays as well, he just has those rare games where he goes full dora though,.


I can admit that yolostar is good in EU, but he does not do well internationally. A huge part of that was due to his vision control. Everything you said applies only to the EU scene. Watch him in the games in Worlds. He is no where near as outstanding.

But the difference isn't game losing though. The difference between an internationally mediocre support to korean superstar support isn't big enough to win/lose game. Like, unless you're saying korean support makes the difference in botlane getting completely obliterated in lane, and snowballs with playmaking all game long, it really isn't that significant.

fnatic's botlane issues stem from rekkles inability to perform in this group stage.


TSM? I mean they are the best example of what a higher level support can do for a team. They went from struggling in NA to becoming first to getting the quarter-finals of worlds. A large part of that is due to the play making ability of Lustboy, and his control of vision/map
niukasu1990
Profile Joined July 2012
1007 Posts
September 29 2014 06:51 GMT
#8386
that shit bucket challenge I posted yesterday is becoming the most popular 'games' video in Chinese website
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 06:59:53
September 29 2014 06:59 GMT
#8387
On September 29 2014 15:30 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 14:10 wei2coolman wrote:
On September 29 2014 13:30 ketchup wrote:
On September 29 2014 10:57 wei2coolman wrote:
On September 29 2014 10:38 ketchup wrote:
On September 29 2014 09:42 orzeu wrote:
On September 29 2014 09:35 ketchup wrote:
Everyone really likes to focus on mid lane or top lane, but support plays are huge for the top Korean teams. The difference between LemonNation(most games because I admit he did have that really good game in the c9 vs shield game) and GorillA/Mata is huge. Same with Yolostar in Fnatic. Basically, these higher level support players enable their team so much more movement and map control than their counterparts. Too bad support impact is so difficult to gauge properly. The best example of a support player changing a team around completely in NA is TSM's Lustboy.

Yellowstar did okay, rest supports were not even close. The gap between non Korean supports and Koreans is even bigger then between junglers.


Oops, I meant to say that Yolostar wasn't close to the Korean supports, not that LemonNation was worse than Yolostar. I thought LomoNation did better than I expected. Yolostar is called yolostar for a reason. He can go yolo in EU and be okay, but it doesn't work against anyone else in the World stage. I was also surprised he didn't pick more aggressive supports considering his play style is one that favors it.

imo yolostar is probably the best western support, he's pretty close to koreans imo, his vision control is as good as the koreans, and he can do the mechanical plays as well, he just has those rare games where he goes full dora though,.


I can admit that yolostar is good in EU, but he does not do well internationally. A huge part of that was due to his vision control. Everything you said applies only to the EU scene. Watch him in the games in Worlds. He is no where near as outstanding.

But the difference isn't game losing though. The difference between an internationally mediocre support to korean superstar support isn't big enough to win/lose game. Like, unless you're saying korean support makes the difference in botlane getting completely obliterated in lane, and snowballs with playmaking all game long, it really isn't that significant.

fnatic's botlane issues stem from rekkles inability to perform in this group stage.


TSM? I mean they are the best example of what a higher level support can do for a team. They went from struggling in NA to becoming first to getting the semi-finals of worlds. A large part of that is due to the play making ability of Lustboy, and his control of vision/map

Gleeb wasn't even regionally relevant, muchless internationally relevant. Now compare lustboy to xpecial. How much change is there really?
liftlift > tsm
riyanme
Profile Joined September 2010
Philippines940 Posts
September 29 2014 07:12 GMT
#8388
On September 29 2014 01:23 onlywonderboy wrote:
Wow, C9 with the clutch win and Alliance with the choke. Too bad both American dreams are gonna get stomped by both Samsung teams in the first round of the bracket LOL. And then right into the team kill. Better semi-finals than actual finals? Worlds is shaping up to be more like OGN after all.


OGN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP LITE 2014
-
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
September 29 2014 07:25 GMT
#8389
On September 29 2014 15:59 wei2coolman wrote:
Gleeb wasn't even regionally relevant, muchless internationally relevant. Now compare lustboy to xpecial. How much change is there really?

Lustboy also is a washed-up Korean pro and not on the level of current top Korean supports either. I don't think it's far-fetched to say the gap between Lustboy and Gleeb isn't that different from the gap between Mata and Western supports at this tournament.
Moderator
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
September 29 2014 07:58 GMT
#8390
On September 29 2014 10:32 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 10:26 Chrispy wrote:
Guys I never thought I'd say this but... I don't mind Rivington's casting anymore.

because there's 3 casters, so he can only do play by play, no need to bounce color commentary off him,


Oi that's a very good point... probably exactly it. But those caster videos did shine him in a new light.
Retvrn to Forvms
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
September 29 2014 08:17 GMT
#8391
--- Nuked ---
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
September 29 2014 10:42 GMT
#8392
does anyone know if there are vods of the c9 vs. white shield game (the one c9 won) with korean commentary?
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
September 29 2014 11:28 GMT
#8393
So apparently I'm a son of a bitch because I don't like FNC.

Legit.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 12:03:24
September 29 2014 12:02 GMT
#8394
On September 29 2014 17:17 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 16:25 TheYango wrote:
On September 29 2014 15:59 wei2coolman wrote:
Gleeb wasn't even regionally relevant, muchless internationally relevant. Now compare lustboy to xpecial. How much change is there really?

Lustboy also is a washed-up Korean pro and not on the level of current top Korean supports either. I don't think it's far-fetched to say the gap between Lustboy and Gleeb isn't that different from the gap between Mata and Western supports at this tournament.


I personally think that the difference between Lustboy and Gleeb is far greater than Mata and Western supports. Mata is an S-class support for sure but Yellowstar/Lemonnation are good supports that are deserving to be at the top of their region. Meanwhile Gleeb is barely LCS quality. I'm not even sure I'd take him over Kiwikid and that's saying alot.


Noone is even close to Mata outside of Heart in this world.
Madlife might be good again if he is going to be free'd from Space's prison, his vision control is top notch, not speaking about mechanics, Hachani and Gorilla in good day are close.

But only support who was relatively close to Mata is Pooh on his peak.

And Gleeb, meh, I guess, he just has that Nien syndrome to be legit in okayish teams but struggle in top-dogs.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
September 29 2014 14:22 GMT
#8395
On September 29 2014 19:42 IMoperator wrote:
does anyone know if there are vods of the c9 vs. white shield game (the one c9 won) with korean commentary?

Korean VODs are posted on their youtube channel https://youtube.com/user/TVOngamenet
boomer hands
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
September 29 2014 15:25 GMT
#8396
On September 29 2014 12:50 Takkara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 11:23 Gahlo wrote:
On September 29 2014 10:26 Chrispy wrote:
Guys I never thought I'd say this but... I don't mind Rivington's casting anymore.

He's gotten better, but I would say he's probably passing right now. However, I think having two color guys curtails his desire to multitask a bit. We'll see next split, I guess.

I do have to say that I immensely enjoy the 3 headed monster casts than the standard format.


I do not doubt Rivington's passion, his hard work, or his commitment to improve. However, he just doesn't have "it". If you took a transcript of what he says during a game, you'd be completely confused as to what he's talking about. Sometimes he's completely wrong with what he says too. Most of the time it's just empty gibberish.

Again, I think he's a good guy, I don't doubt his commitment, and I don't wish him any ill. That being said, I do want more talented casters to rise up and eventually replace him.


Pretty much this. His sentence structure is god awful when he casts sometimes.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 29 2014 15:36 GMT
#8397
We're at 54 champions pick, 1 only banned after groups.
Mikau
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands1446 Posts
September 29 2014 16:23 GMT
#8398
Out of curiosity, which champion is it that only got banned? Aatrox?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 16:41:50
September 29 2014 16:40 GMT
#8399
On September 30 2014 01:23 Mikau wrote:
Out of curiosity, which champion is it that only got banned? Aatrox?

Yup.

+ Show Spoiler [Champion list dump] +
PICKED
Ahri
Alistar
Blitzcrank
Braum
Caitlyn
Corki
Elise
Evelynn
Ezreal
Fizz
Graves
Irelia
Janna
Jarvan
Jayce
Jinx
Kassadin
Katarina
Kayle
Khazix
Kogmaw
Lee Sin
Leona
Lissandra
Lucian
Lulu
Maokai
Morgana
Nami
Mundo
Nidalee
Nunu
Orianna
Pantheon
Rammus
Rengar
Riven
Rumble
Ryze
Sona
Swain
Syndra
Talon
Thresh
Tristana
Twitch
Twisted Fate
Vayne
Vi
Xerath
Yasuo
Zed
Ziggs
Zilean

ONLY BANNED
Aatrox
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 17:29:41
September 29 2014 17:22 GMT
#8400
On September 29 2014 21:02 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 17:17 krndandaman wrote:
On September 29 2014 16:25 TheYango wrote:
On September 29 2014 15:59 wei2coolman wrote:
Gleeb wasn't even regionally relevant, muchless internationally relevant. Now compare lustboy to xpecial. How much change is there really?

Lustboy also is a washed-up Korean pro and not on the level of current top Korean supports either. I don't think it's far-fetched to say the gap between Lustboy and Gleeb isn't that different from the gap between Mata and Western supports at this tournament.


I personally think that the difference between Lustboy and Gleeb is far greater than Mata and Western supports. Mata is an S-class support for sure but Yellowstar/Lemonnation are good supports that are deserving to be at the top of their region. Meanwhile Gleeb is barely LCS quality. I'm not even sure I'd take him over Kiwikid and that's saying alot.


Noone is even close to Mata outside of Heart in this world.
Madlife might be good again if he is going to be free'd from Space's prison, his vision control is top notch, not speaking about mechanics, Hachani and Gorilla in good day are close.

But only support who was relatively close to Mata is Pooh on his peak.

And Gleeb, meh, I guess, he just has that Nien syndrome to be legit in okayish teams but struggle in top-dogs.

I was super impressed with Zero when I was watching SHRC play. Especially considering he lanes with UZI without any communication, that's fucking insanity wolf status right there. As good as Imp+Mata lane imo.

On September 30 2014 01:40 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 01:23 Mikau wrote:
Out of curiosity, which champion is it that only got banned? Aatrox?

Yup.

+ Show Spoiler [Champion list dump] +
PICKED
Ahri
Alistar
Blitzcrank
Braum
Caitlyn
Corki
Elise
Evelynn
Ezreal
Fizz
Graves
Irelia
Janna
Jarvan
Jayce
Jinx
Kassadin
Katarina
Kayle
Khazix
Kogmaw
Lee Sin
Leona
Lissandra
Lucian
Lulu
Maokai
Morgana
Nami
Mundo
Nidalee
Nunu
Orianna
Pantheon
Rammus
Rengar
Riven
Rumble
Ryze
Sona
Swain
Syndra
Talon
Thresh
Tristana
Twitch
Twisted Fate
Vayne
Vi
Xerath
Yasuo
Zed
Ziggs
Zilean

ONLY BANNED
Aatrox

To be honest, I don't think there are that many more picks left that would do well in this meta.
Here are some that I think have a chance of showing up if bans are heavily focused in a lane.
Amumu, Annie, Fiddlesticks, Gragas, Jax, Karthus, Malphite, Nocturne, Poppy (I WANT TO BELIEVE), Renekton, Shyvana, Singed, Shen, Zyra
liftlift > tsm
Prev 1 418 419 420 421 422 425 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1141
Mini 935
Soma 642
actioN 500
ggaemo 414
Rush 366
Light 343
Larva 292
Stork 269
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 250
Snow 203
hero 174
Barracks 154
Killer 111
Shine 105
firebathero 104
Dewaltoss 92
Aegong 86
Sea.KH 75
Zeus 74
Sexy 48
Shinee 44
soO 37
Sharp 35
JYJ 34
sorry 33
Liquid`Ret 32
ToSsGirL 28
zelot 22
Bale 22
Rock 16
Trap 16
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc8191
qojqva2109
Dendi791
420jenkins168
Counter-Strike
fl0m1173
Fnx 672
x6flipin430
edward60
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5228
Other Games
singsing1483
B2W.Neo954
byalli500
Khaldor434
Lowko361
Mlord322
DeMusliM199
ceh9162
Liquid`VortiX153
KnowMe138
ArmadaUGS124
Trikslyr43
BRAT_OK 18
Railgan6
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV218
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH207
• StrangeGG 66
• mYiSmile119
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis2651
• Jankos1776
• TFBlade768
Other Games
• Shiphtur169
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 8m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.