• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:22
CEST 00:22
KST 07:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8215 users

[OGN] Hot6ix Champions Spring 2014 - Page 92

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 140 Next
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
April 25 2014 15:19 GMT
#1821
On April 26 2014 00:16 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I'm not sure why Blaze is laughing since Shield can wreck Blaze lol.


If Shield plays like tonight, Blaze will just 3-0.
But gatekeeper bless might override bless of Spring for Blaze.

LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
April 25 2014 15:21 GMT
#1822
On April 26 2014 00:19 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 00:16 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I'm not sure why Blaze is laughing since Shield can wreck Blaze lol.


If Shield plays like tonight, Blaze will just 3-0.
But gatekeeper bless might override bless of Spring for Blaze.



100% not lol Shield is definitely above Blaze.

Blaze is the worst of the "top" teams ~_~
TranslatorBaa!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-25 15:27:48
April 25 2014 15:26 GMT
#1823
On April 26 2014 00:19 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 00:16 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I'm not sure why Blaze is laughing since Shield can wreck Blaze lol.


If Shield plays like tonight, Blaze will just 3-0.
But gatekeeper bless might override bless of Spring for Blaze.


Shield beat Bullets, they aren't losing to anybody this tournament.

Gogo BW crew, you're my only hope.
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
April 25 2014 15:28 GMT
#1824
REACH HEART

A HEART THAT CAN MELT ALL MEN

<3
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-25 15:28:59
April 25 2014 15:28 GMT
#1825
LOL MOKUZA'S REACTION

can't wait for that to be giffed
Commentator
baekgom84
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)375 Posts
April 25 2014 15:31 GMT
#1826
Shield vs Blaze should be a really interesting series and a nice throwback to the old Korean League scene. Blaze are an awesome team but I'm baffled by the assumption that Blaze's victory against Shield is almost guaranteed. I imagine Shield would rather deal with Blaze (who they have a 2:1 record against this season) than either of Blue/Ozone.

I don't know how to feel about KTB. In every game/sport there are always those teams that have the uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, and KTB are one of those teams. On the one hand I feel really sorry for them... but at the same time, I can't help but feel it's kind of pathetic that they consistently throw big games like this.
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
April 25 2014 15:32 GMT
#1827
Was it really a throw or Shield playing their comps correctly and showcasing riddicolous ability to play from behind?
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
baekgom84
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)375 Posts
April 25 2014 15:35 GMT
#1828
On April 26 2014 00:32 AlterKot wrote:
Was it really a throw or Shield playing their comps correctly and showcasing riddicolous ability to play from behind?


That's the eternal question; if you have a (seemingly) insurmountable gold lead and then lose, did you throw or did the other team outplay you?
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-25 15:36:24
April 25 2014 15:35 GMT
#1829
And the answer is the same every time - it's both, in varying proportions ~_~

On April 26 2014 00:31 baekgom84 wrote:
Shield vs Blaze should be a really interesting series and a nice throwback to the old Korean League scene. Blaze are an awesome team but I'm baffled by the assumption that Blaze's victory against Shield is almost guaranteed. I imagine Shield would rather deal with Blaze (who they have a 2:1 record against this season) than either of Blue/Ozone.

I don't know how to feel about KTB. In every game/sport there are always those teams that have the uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, and KTB are one of those teams. On the one hand I feel really sorry for them... but at the same time, I can't help but feel it's kind of pathetic that they consistently throw big games like this.


I place Shield as the heavy favorites but apparently I'm the minority on this one zz.
TranslatorBaa!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-25 15:40:18
April 25 2014 15:39 GMT
#1830
On April 26 2014 00:35 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
And the answer is the same every time - it's both, in varying proportions ~_~

Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 00:31 baekgom84 wrote:
Shield vs Blaze should be a really interesting series and a nice throwback to the old Korean League scene. Blaze are an awesome team but I'm baffled by the assumption that Blaze's victory against Shield is almost guaranteed. I imagine Shield would rather deal with Blaze (who they have a 2:1 record against this season) than either of Blue/Ozone.

I don't know how to feel about KTB. In every game/sport there are always those teams that have the uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, and KTB are one of those teams. On the one hand I feel really sorry for them... but at the same time, I can't help but feel it's kind of pathetic that they consistently throw big games like this.


I place Shield as the heavy favorites but apparently I'm the minority on this one zz.

If anything, I'm with you on this one. At worst they're getting second.
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-25 15:43:40
April 25 2014 15:40 GMT
#1831
On April 26 2014 00:35 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
And the answer is the same every time - it's both, in varying proportions ~_~

Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 00:31 baekgom84 wrote:
Shield vs Blaze should be a really interesting series and a nice throwback to the old Korean League scene. Blaze are an awesome team but I'm baffled by the assumption that Blaze's victory against Shield is almost guaranteed. I imagine Shield would rather deal with Blaze (who they have a 2:1 record against this season) than either of Blue/Ozone.

I don't know how to feel about KTB. In every game/sport there are always those teams that have the uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, and KTB are one of those teams. On the one hand I feel really sorry for them... but at the same time, I can't help but feel it's kind of pathetic that they consistently throw big games like this.


I place Shield as the heavy favorites but apparently I'm the minority on this one zz.


I think most people (fans and experts alike) will rate Blaze as favorites based on their experience and championship pedigree. Shield has yet to fully shed their identity as a weaker team, but that could work out in their favor. Spring is the season of underdogs, and the underdog of the season is NaJin White Shield.

I definitely agree with your assessment. Save has shown that he can go head to head with Flame, solo-killing him in lane. I feel Grape is definitely better than Ambition. I don't think Blaze's botlane is as good as we initially believed and might even give a slight advantage to Shield's. The only position that Blaze has a clear advantage is jungle and Daydream. Daydream IMO will have to have the series of his life securing/stealing dragons+barons for Blaze to win.
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
April 25 2014 15:46 GMT
#1832
Well, I think these games might go super-late and I expect Shield to do better in that scenario.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-25 15:53:43
April 25 2014 15:52 GMT
#1833
On April 26 2014 00:40 bokchoi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 00:35 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
And the answer is the same every time - it's both, in varying proportions ~_~

On April 26 2014 00:31 baekgom84 wrote:
Shield vs Blaze should be a really interesting series and a nice throwback to the old Korean League scene. Blaze are an awesome team but I'm baffled by the assumption that Blaze's victory against Shield is almost guaranteed. I imagine Shield would rather deal with Blaze (who they have a 2:1 record against this season) than either of Blue/Ozone.

I don't know how to feel about KTB. In every game/sport there are always those teams that have the uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, and KTB are one of those teams. On the one hand I feel really sorry for them... but at the same time, I can't help but feel it's kind of pathetic that they consistently throw big games like this.


I place Shield as the heavy favorites but apparently I'm the minority on this one zz.


I think most people (fans and experts alike) will rate Blaze as favorites based on their experience and championship pedigree. Shield has yet to fully shed their identity as a weaker team, but that could work out in their favor. Spring is the season of underdogs, and the underdog of the season is NaJin White Shield.

I definitely agree with your assessment. Save has shown that he can go head to head with Flame, solo-killing him in lane. I feel Grape is definitely better than Ambition. I don't think Blaze's botlane is as good as we initially believed and might even give a slight advantage to Shield's. The only position that Blaze has a clear advantage is jungle and Daydream. Daydream IMO will have to have the series of his life securing/stealing dragons+barons for Blaze to win.


Watch played pretty well this series and I think he's at worst equal with Daydream.

Also Watch is just too moemoe~

Grape > Ambition for sure, RIP National Mid Player
Save < Flame, but barely, and Save can definitely pull something out over the course of a series. I'll give Flame the edge just cause it's Flame and the team does prioritize him a lot as well.
Bot lane is a wash, neither bot impresses me a lot but neither are outright awful.
Watch > Daydream is my opinion :o
TranslatorBaa!
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
April 25 2014 16:01 GMT
#1834
I want Watch to win because I need his smile
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
April 25 2014 16:03 GMT
#1835
When KTB lost to SKT in that bo5, did they also win the first two games only to lose the next 3 in a row?
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
April 25 2014 16:04 GMT
#1836
On April 26 2014 01:03 Sufficiency wrote:
When KTB lost to SKT in that bo5, did they also win the first two games only to lose the next 3 in a row?

yep!

KTB pretty much stomped SKT in the first two games. everyone was calling for a quick 3-0. Then SKT turned around in game 3 and crushed the bullets so hard, they surrendered at 20.

It was beautiful :')
Writer:o
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
April 25 2014 16:07 GMT
#1837
On April 26 2014 01:03 Sufficiency wrote:
When KTB lost to SKT in that bo5, did they also win the first two games only to lose the next 3 in a row?

like way back in Champion's Summer of 2013 I think it was KTB vs SKT in the finals, and Ryu played gragas twice before SKT just banned it for the last 3 games
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
April 25 2014 16:08 GMT
#1838
On April 26 2014 01:04 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 01:03 Sufficiency wrote:
When KTB lost to SKT in that bo5, did they also win the first two games only to lose the next 3 in a row?

yep!

KTB pretty much stomped SKT in the first two games. everyone was calling for a quick 3-0. Then SKT turned around in game 3 and crushed the bullets so hard, they surrendered at 20.

It was beautiful :')



Wow.... I wonder how they are going to recover from this.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
April 25 2014 16:10 GMT
#1839
On April 26 2014 01:08 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 01:04 Kiett wrote:
On April 26 2014 01:03 Sufficiency wrote:
When KTB lost to SKT in that bo5, did they also win the first two games only to lose the next 3 in a row?

yep!

KTB pretty much stomped SKT in the first two games. everyone was calling for a quick 3-0. Then SKT turned around in game 3 and crushed the bullets so hard, they surrendered at 20.

It was beautiful :')



Wow.... I wonder how they are going to recover from this.

By following the SKTK example of finding out what NLB is about.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
April 25 2014 16:23 GMT
#1840
On April 26 2014 01:10 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 01:08 Sufficiency wrote:
On April 26 2014 01:04 Kiett wrote:
On April 26 2014 01:03 Sufficiency wrote:
When KTB lost to SKT in that bo5, did they also win the first two games only to lose the next 3 in a row?

yep!

KTB pretty much stomped SKT in the first two games. everyone was calling for a quick 3-0. Then SKT turned around in game 3 and crushed the bullets so hard, they surrendered at 20.

It was beautiful :')



Wow.... I wonder how they are going to recover from this.

By following the SKTK example of finding out what NLB is about.

Ozone showed them what NLB is like during theri championship run
Glorious SEA doto
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft211
Nina 96
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 139
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift3782
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5638
Other Games
summit1g6928
FrodaN2777
mouzStarbuck395
JimRising 294
KnowMe245
ToD188
ArmadaUGS144
Mew2King41
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 66
• musti20045 35
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 38m
INu's Battles
13h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.