• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13512 users

[Ultimate Guide] Pantheon - Page 11

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 18 2013 10:07 GMT
#201
On August 18 2013 18:28 Complete wrote:
Can somebody explain to me how the ultimate+early stun 'glitch' works? I only just bought pantheon yesterday and didn't get much of a chance to play him yet, and when I did I was too worried about other stuff to actually see what happened exactly.

Not really a glitch but as soon as Panth jumps and the landing circle is on the map, you can "pre-cast". Meaning a few seconds before Panth actually lands you can target who you want to W.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
August 18 2013 18:32 GMT
#202
Its because after Panth is in the air he is considered to be on the ground where he is supposed to land, even if he hasn't yet.

It also means you can take AoE damage cast at that location.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
August 18 2013 19:39 GMT
#203
so you can take damage but can't deal damage? lol
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
August 20 2013 17:39 GMT
#204
I think fiora's ultimate follows the same rules. AOE damages her too.
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
September 30 2013 16:04 GMT
#205
I love this guide. Best Champ EVER!
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
October 01 2013 04:45 GMT
#206
I can't believe there's so much that can stop panth's W. It gets really annoying after a while.
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
HAL9OOO
Profile Joined January 2011
United States176 Posts
October 02 2013 02:37 GMT
#207
What do you think is the ideal setup against Fizz? I don't think I am playing it right because Fizz always seems to fuck me no matter what character I play. His early game all in is also nuts, and if he snowballs it's really hard to stop him.
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
October 03 2013 15:25 GMT
#208
I would like to say thanks for this guide ^^

Played a game last night where I started 9-0-5 and ended up like 14-4-15 or so. Used to play panth a lot in s1 and it's great to be playing him again ^^

<3 :D
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-07 17:34:54
October 06 2013 06:47 GMT
#209
I created a youtube channel and uploaded a commentary on a game from back in September.

D1 Panth

I've been running TP/Flash recently with some lifesteal quints and doran blade start.


Edit:
LoCicero Panth and SmashGizbro J4: OG Dunksquad 2013

(video being processed, may take time before it loads with high quality)

End Result: Dunks... Dunks everywhere...
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
October 10 2013 03:54 GMT
#210
Hmm, so i watched your Video on the Lifesteal quints and teleport, and I like it but i feel like it leads to me just being a little behind the other mid laner.

I dunno, I've had a lot of success using TP to turn around ganks and getting my AD fed, I just dont really know how to transition late game because like Bot gets huge, but then my 1-2 assists is usually less gold than enemy laner shoving my tower and grabbing two waves.

By about level 8 I just feel behind because I've probably ganked twice and enemy laner just like 4 waves ahead and therefore is like a level ahead. Is this just me being unlucky and my teams not being able to carry me? Or should I be more greedy with kills? In two of the games I played my lane opponent just like carried hard (one was an Ori, other was a Vlad) from me letting off the pressure I was imposing on them.

It could be just pure luck, but I usually win about 70% of my panth games at gold three level, and I am 1-4 using the Teleport and lifesteal quints. Maybe against lategame mages like that I should go ignite and just not let them in the game? I'm curious what the architect of the strategy thinks.
NovaTheFeared
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States7232 Posts
October 10 2013 12:36 GMT
#211
I usually take the first couple kills bot lane to make sure my itemization remains ahead of the mid laner. Then I start handing them off to the AD.
日本語が分かりますか
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 16:42:48
October 10 2013 16:01 GMT
#212
What masteries do you run Loci? I assume 21 offense but 9 defense or 9 utility for the mana?
Oh nvm, 9 in utility -.-;

Ooo, different question: When do you get a brutalizer and when do you not? Is it just if you don't have enough for a bf sword?
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
October 11 2013 05:05 GMT
#213
On October 10 2013 12:54 iCanada wrote:
Hmm, so i watched your Video on the Lifesteal quints and teleport, and I like it but i feel like it leads to me just being a little behind the other mid laner.

I dunno, I've had a lot of success using TP to turn around ganks and getting my AD fed, I just dont really know how to transition late game because like Bot gets huge, but then my 1-2 assists is usually less gold than enemy laner shoving my tower and grabbing two waves.

By about level 8 I just feel behind because I've probably ganked twice and enemy laner just like 4 waves ahead and therefore is like a level ahead. Is this just me being unlucky and my teams not being able to carry me? Or should I be more greedy with kills? In two of the games I played my lane opponent just like carried hard (one was an Ori, other was a Vlad) from me letting off the pressure I was imposing on them.

It could be just pure luck, but I usually win about 70% of my panth games at gold three level, and I am 1-4 using the Teleport and lifesteal quints. Maybe against lategame mages like that I should go ignite and just not let them in the game? I'm curious what the architect of the strategy thinks.


Running TP is definitely a little risky, but so is picking Panth in general, that's the fun! If you're teleporting and the enemy laner gets 4 waves ahead, you're teleporting at a bad time. You should really only teleport if you have your lane pushed or if you are 100% guaranteed to get a double kill and possibly a turret. Once you hit 6, you can keep your mid turret alive pretty well by ulting to lanes and TPing back after shopping and healing.

Make sure to auto attack the creeps and press forward, this lets you use TP without missing much. Also, roaming early can get you a kill on the lvl 3 jungle gank and with TP you can shop and get back to lane without missing much CS. The purpose of TP should be to maximize your early game gold. If you're using it and falling behind in cs, you need to adjust your playstyle and the way you use it.

I think it's the most fun playstyle I've found with Panth (and probably most successful for me), so it's become my go-to style.
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
October 11 2013 05:07 GMT
#214
On October 11 2013 01:01 Xenocide_Knight wrote:
What masteries do you run Loci? I assume 21 offense but 9 defense or 9 utility for the mana?
Oh nvm, 9 in utility -.-;

Ooo, different question: When do you get a brutalizer and when do you not? Is it just if you don't have enough for a bf sword?


For masteries I use 21 0 9. I use utility for the move speed and mana regen mainly.

You're pretty much right about the brutalizer. If I somehow accrue 1550 I'll buy a BF sword straight away, but usually that doesn't happen, because Panth is a champ that needs early game power, and saving up for a BF sword hurts your early game power curve quite a bit.
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
October 11 2013 05:08 GMT
#215
On October 10 2013 21:36 NovaTheFeared wrote:
I usually take the first couple kills bot lane to make sure my itemization remains ahead of the mid laner. Then I start handing them off to the AD.


I agree with this style. You need to snowball yourself early, then you can get your team going. That's what I generally tell my junglers in my games. "If you snowball my lane, I can snowball everyone else's with TP and my ult."
HAL9OOO
Profile Joined January 2011
United States176 Posts
October 11 2013 13:04 GMT
#216
On October 06 2013 15:47 LoCicero wrote:
I created a youtube channel and uploaded a commentary on a game from back in September.

D1 Panth

I've been running TP/Flash recently with some lifesteal quints and doran blade start.


Edit:
LoCicero Panth and SmashGizbro J4: OG Dunksquad 2013

(video being processed, may take time before it loads with high quality)

End Result: Dunks... Dunks everywhere...


Thanks for the videos! They were quite helpful. I really like how you explain everything no matter how small.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
October 11 2013 17:42 GMT
#217
Mmmm, yeah that makes a lot of sense.

I think i changed my playstyle in the games where I ran TP from "FUCK YEAH I'M PANTH FIGHT ALL KILL ALL! RAWR!" to something more along the lines of "Oh hey, I caught this guy, come kills him Vayne" and it just kind of led to me no being able to continue exerting pressure because very shortly I was just slightly-ahead/even/behind at early midgame instead of my usual rather ahead point at the early mid game and it just kind of killed all of my game tempo that i was used to.

I dont know why just changing summoners and having that extra option of teleporting accross the map made me become so... unspartan.

Derp.
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
October 12 2013 03:45 GMT
#218
On October 12 2013 02:42 iCanada wrote:
Mmmm, yeah that makes a lot of sense.

I think i changed my playstyle in the games where I ran TP from "FUCK YEAH I'M PANTH FIGHT ALL KILL ALL! RAWR!" to something more along the lines of "Oh hey, I caught this guy, come kills him Vayne" and it just kind of led to me no being able to continue exerting pressure because very shortly I was just slightly-ahead/even/behind at early midgame instead of my usual rather ahead point at the early mid game and it just kind of killed all of my game tempo that i was used to.

I dont know why just changing summoners and having that extra option of teleporting accross the map made me become so... unspartan.

Derp.


I can see how that could happen. Just start off by taking all the kills for yourself. Have confidence in yourself and take as many kills as you can early, even if you take it from your ADC. If you're an effective Panth player and make patient and smart decisions, you can snowball the game with your farm. That being said, when you get ahead, don't play with the blind aggression that comes with having farm (you aren't jax with his LOLOL IMMUNE TO DAMAGE moves).

My game plan has been to put a primary focus on counter-ganking, even when farmed. Too many times I make poor ult decisions when the jungle is MIA, and end up getting myself and my teammates wiped even when we're ahead. Only go for ganks if you know the position of the enemy jungler and other laners.

If I had to choose the #1 trait required to play Panth to his full potential, it's patience. Most Panth players can get farm early and get some kills, but carrying the game through to the end is really hard and is where most people can't execute.

Most importantly, have fun! Take pride playing the Spartan.
HughMyron
Profile Joined April 2012
297 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 04:17:18
October 17 2013 00:22 GMT
#219
Damn, I wish I could play Pantheon with any measure of skill, when I play him I usually just feed and herp. Excellent guide and great comments

EDIT: Also who the hell is Jambalia? He only plays Pantheon (and does some really weird build with Mob Boots, Brut, LW, Hydra or whatever), he's Diamond I, and he only has 2 runepages. Obviously he's a smurf, but whose smurf? SmashGizmo?
Platinum III, Kayle/Janna/Ashe Fanboy, HUEHUEHUE
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-21 02:13:24
October 21 2013 02:13 GMT
#220
On October 17 2013 09:22 HughMyron wrote:
Damn, I wish I could play Pantheon with any measure of skill, when I play him I usually just feed and herp. Excellent guide and great comments

EDIT: Also who the hell is Jambalia? He only plays Pantheon (and does some really weird build with Mob Boots, Brut, LW, Hydra or whatever), he's Diamond I, and he only has 2 runepages. Obviously he's a smurf, but whose smurf? SmashGizmo?


No idea who Jambalia is, maybe Arch Angeloid smurf or something? Not sure.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 262
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 262
mouzHeroMarine 167
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41546
Bisu 2806
Hyuk 1748
Shuttle 1632
Mini 673
EffOrt 601
Larva 481
Soma 428
firebathero 239
ZerO 220
[ Show more ]
hero 115
Last 96
Zeus 69
Sexy 55
sorry 54
Pusan 53
Killer 51
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 19
Rock 13
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1368
Dendi1117
Counter-Strike
fl0m422
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1227
crisheroes871
Lowko416
Liquid`Hasu405
Other Games
gofns41675
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1366
DeMusliM254
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .118
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS81
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV214
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 6m
INu's Battles
22h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.