• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:50
CEST 21:50
KST 04:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8186 users

[Ultimate Guide] Pantheon - Page 10

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 03 2013 11:55 GMT
#181
Can't remember precisely from Loci's stream, but the CDR build includes golem spirit, brutaliser, 21 utility, which makes at least 26% CDR (prob 30% since meh 4% AS), do you get the rest from some CDR glyps (flat I assume?) or just get Ionian Boots (and points in Butcher and Ignite Mastery in offense instead so you don't go over the cap too much)?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
August 03 2013 19:32 GMT
#182
brutalizer
Ionian boots
golem spirit
5% from masteries

[image loading]
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 03 2013 19:47 GMT
#183
Why sotag instead of other kindle gem items?
Freeeeeeedom
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
August 03 2013 20:25 GMT
#184
On August 04 2013 04:47 cLutZ wrote:
Why sotag instead of other kindle gem items?


Tenacity
affinity
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States266 Posts
August 03 2013 22:02 GMT
#185
Whoa, cool! Can you elaborate a little bit on the build? Is trading the spear strength for the extra spear spear spam + roaming worth it? Are there specific matchups that you like taking it? Ones that you'd rather be going 21 offense?
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-04 00:18:52
August 04 2013 00:16 GMT
#186
On August 04 2013 07:02 affinity wrote:
Whoa, cool! Can you elaborate a little bit on the build? Is trading the spear strength for the extra spear spear spam + roaming worth it? Are there specific matchups that you like taking it? Ones that you'd rather be going 21 offense?


To be honest, I think it's just better all around. People can't really kick you out of lane since oyu have enough sustain and you're a threat. The only person I cant think that I would start something else would be like Yorick or something. I don't think I'll ever go back to offensive start. The utility masteries make you super fast and lets you start dblade biscuit pot, which is really strong. Even if the dblade start is weaker than flask with offensive masteries. The Dblade lets you gank at lvl 6 with a brutalizer + dblade, which is beastmode.

As for the build, I used to fiddle (harhar) with CDR a long time ago before they had tenacity items and felt it was strong, but I just couldn't live without the tenacity. Therefore, when the new tenacity jungle item came out I was like, woooot, and came up with a CDR build around it.
affinity
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States266 Posts
August 04 2013 05:31 GMT
#187
Cool! Thanks a ton :D

Do you just rush all your CDR items for more global presence, or do you put in a pickaxe/bt once in awhile for the power spikes?
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 04 2013 22:04 GMT
#188
On August 04 2013 14:31 affinity wrote:
Cool! Thanks a ton :D

Do you just rush all your CDR items for more global presence, or do you put in a pickaxe/bt once in awhile for the power spikes?


This is my Question as well. I have tried Dlade>Brut>Boots>Kindle>Golem, but I felt much weaker than when I rushed Hydra/BT/LW after brut instead.
Freeeeeeedom
affinity
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States266 Posts
August 05 2013 00:09 GMT
#189
Yea, when I tried it out a bit yesterday, it was pretty fun where once I got all my CDR items. I'd just gank, back/return to lane to clear, and then my ult would be up again. The problem is that I failed a lot more ganks than usual (maybe bad on my part, but I would always be missing some damage). I felt less useful in teamfights too - the lack of damage meant I couldn't pop people as much, and I didn't feel tanky enough to make up for it.
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
August 05 2013 02:18 GMT
#190
When I did it I wouldn't slow down any major items to get the CDR - I still stayed on boots 1 for a long time and built hydra or lw after brutalizer/dblade. I just replaced whatever boots I would noramlly go with Ionian, and whatever defense item I would usually go with Ancient Golem. I think rushing all of them might not give you the burst you want at some key fights.
Writerman what
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 05 2013 03:33 GMT
#191
On August 05 2013 11:18 Atrioc wrote:
When I did it I wouldn't slow down any major items to get the CDR - I still stayed on boots 1 for a long time and built hydra or lw after brutalizer/dblade. I just replaced whatever boots I would noramlly go with Ionian, and whatever defense item I would usually go with Ancient Golem. I think rushing all of them might not give you the burst you want at some key fights.


I usually go for CDR boots anyways, unless I was planning on getting a Spirit Visage cus we were against double AP.
Freeeeeeedom
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 02:08:16
August 17 2013 01:30 GMT
#192
Now featured in the LCS!

EDIT: 100% winrate in LCS
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
August 17 2013 02:11 GMT
#193
Panth has been picked jungle and lost. So it has a 50% winrate but 100% winrate mid.
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
August 17 2013 06:48 GMT
#194
so what's the current consensus on the early build? I've been watching his videos and the first one I watched he built a chalice, the second one he built a tear, and some people are arguing you shouldn't build any mana regen.
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
August 17 2013 07:45 GMT
#195
Scarra is a god! I think that is the first time I've seen Panth mid in a professional match. Even in China he's only shown up a few times as a top laner and I dont think hes appeared in Korea at all.


On August 17 2013 15:48 Complete wrote:
so what's the current consensus on the early build? I've been watching his videos and the first one I watched he built a chalice, the second one he built a tear, and some people are arguing you shouldn't build any mana regen.


The strongest most straightforward build is starting flask / 3pots into brutalizer into last whisper. Even I don't go tear/chalice too often lately unless I'm playing in a normal or on a smurf where I know I can get an advantage without the early stats.

Extra mana does give you a lot of cool opportunities to punish passive opponents by letting you spam wave clear / take jungle camps / give up blue buffs (if you have a jungle Eve/Elise this is super strong) and stay out on the map a long time, so I definitely think its worth giving a try if you haven't.
Writerman what
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
August 17 2013 17:12 GMT
#196
by flash 3 pots you mean flask 2 health pots 1 mana pot right? 2 mana pots gives a ton of harass but after 1 mana pot I think they get trained to stfa from you and allow you to farm on your own.

Also I would propose a ga rush. its really not that expensive and the early heavy mr works wonders for you winning lane while you cug pots and stay in lane. having a pre 15 minute ga is game changing in small fights and extremly fun in larger fights.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
August 17 2013 19:01 GMT
#197
What game was Pantheon in?
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 17 2013 22:20 GMT
#198
CLG vs Dig
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 17 2013 22:58 GMT
#199
On August 18 2013 07:20 Alaric wrote:
CLG vs Dig

First one.
Freeeeeeedom
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
August 18 2013 09:28 GMT
#200
Can somebody explain to me how the ultimate+early stun 'glitch' works? I only just bought pantheon yesterday and didn't get much of a chance to play him yet, and when I did I was too worried about other stuff to actually see what happened exactly.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1525
RotterdaM969
TaKeTV 384
IndyStarCraft 203
SteadfastSC185
ZombieGrub97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1552
RotterdaM 953
IndyStarCraft 199
MaxPax 179
SteadfastSC 164
RuFF_SC2 142
ZombieGrub97
UpATreeSC 70
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 509
Dewaltoss 110
910 68
Mind 60
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
fl0m3932
pashabiceps1420
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt897
summit1g700
shahzam406
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0173
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 182
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 10m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.