• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:23
CEST 05:23
KST 12:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7041 users

[Ultimate Guide] Pantheon - Page 12

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-30 00:28:04
October 30 2013 00:23 GMT
#221
Thank you Loci.

I struggled with Teleport panth for a solid 15-20 games, but then after figuring it out, I feel like it is vastly superior to ignite. You have so much map pressure its actually kind of disgusting. You can just win all your lanes for you, and then enemy team rages at opposing mid even though realistically, they doing all they can.

Case in point: I just played a game against a Cass mid. Great panth counter, just started like 90 armor, shoved the lane with skills and didn't really let me deal any damage to her. Told J4 to cover my lane, and just forced fights bottom with TP and Ult... by like ten minute mark I have 8 kills, we have secured a dragoin, and have taken bottom tower, and some how our Vayne Evelynn lane is 20 CS and many kills ahead of the enemy Sona-Cait lane.

Feels so good to have like BT+GA before anyone else in agme complete their first item.

<3 Spartans.

I also like your tip about not buying boots because of your base movespeed. I've always bought rather fast boots to force fights, but you really dont need them, and you rather strong at forcing fights anyways with your basemovsepeed alone. Being able to grab an extra Dorans instead of boots is huge. Really feel that boost. That one took a long time to ingrain as well.
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
December 05 2013 23:49 GMT
#222
3.14 patch update?
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
February 01 2014 18:10 GMT
#223
After seeing jungle Pantheons in LCS and on some streams, I've been thinking about possible ways to build him. I also bought the champ a few days ago, and I've always liked him.

So you want a bit of tankiness but most of all some hard damage seems to be the recipe for succes.
What's bothering my mind is if the added farm from rushing Elder Lizard outweighs the later-coming tankiness of Spirit Golem, assuming it's either:
[start]->Elder->Cleaver (?)
[start]->Spirit stone->Bruta->Golem

What I'm thinking is, with the second option you could end up with an all-round "finished" midgame build of golem, cleaver, (LW if you afford), GA. HP, resists, damage, possibly even CDR cap if you get CDR boots and mastery.
The first option is lacking on HP if you do it similarily, so you'll want another item? to make up for it.

Also, anyone have experience with Doran's blade starts at the moment? Panth used to be able to do it, but then it was often combined with a level 2 gank...

I tried CDR vs AS mastery quickly, and I didn't get noticable differences in the first clear. I can easily imagine AS pulling ahead when you don't have blue though... This was in a blank game though, so leash might change stuff up?
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
necaremus
Profile Joined December 2013
45 Posts
February 01 2014 21:34 GMT
#224
for jungle... i dont know... in my opion there are stronger junglers... but for jungling pan:
how about thinking of your spirit stone as a "dorans-jungle".

i think after the introduction of the new passive on spirit stone (and the other jungle items), there is no need to upgrade it.
(before changes i was real fan of the wraith upgrade )
i dont think, that any of the upgrade options are worth 1300g. and not even the gold passive makes them worth buying :/
and, by the time u have all other item slots full, u definitly wanna sell that jungle item first anyway.
well, not many games last that long... but just in case - that could be an argument

that said. the spirit stone passive is STRONG, farming jungle and regain health+mana... so gud! always rush^^
pantheon is _kind of_ a ranged ad caster. his Q is ranged, his E is ranged, both low cd. he can stay back and do a lot of dps (therefore, ranged ad caster), his W is a double edged sword. putting himself in danger for a stun. so...
ad and cdr are the most powerfull stats for him.
i think after the spirit stone i would go for burtalizer, cdr/mob boots, IE, BC
after maybe a guardian angel? i think, afterwards depends on enemy team: last whisper is almost always a good buy

the IE is super expensive, but his 100% crit passive... synergize real well. if u can -> get IE - if not... well yeah^^ buy what u need vs dat team/for your team)
“Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice.”
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
February 02 2014 01:52 GMT
#225
That's just wrong. IE is bad on Pantheon, because the 100% crit chance only occur when enemies will die in one hit anyway. Unless you're up against a full team of tanks, and then you'd not pick panth in the first place.

Also, the jungle items are good for junglers, since you really need some cost efficiency.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
February 02 2014 04:47 GMT
#226
On February 02 2014 10:52 Duvon wrote:
That's just wrong. IE is bad on Pantheon, because the 100% crit chance only occur when enemies will die in one hit anyway. Unless you're up against a full team of tanks, and then you'd not pick panth in the first place.

Also, the jungle items are good for junglers, since you really need some cost efficiency.


I've actually been wondering for a while what the point of Certain Death is, since it usually triggers when, like you said, they'd die anyways.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-02 12:57:12
February 02 2014 12:51 GMT
#227
Some rough calculations later, at precisely 15% hp:
You'll need about 200 AD to AA 1-shot a 2k hp 100 armor target. Easy.
You'll need 400+ AD to AA 1shot a 3k hp 200 armor target. Not so easy. Spearshot is closer, but not quite there either (~380 damage).
*Assuming LW and Cleaver.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
February 02 2014 20:22 GMT
#228
It's more that Certain Death is useless for a larger part of your targets' health, so all the gold for IE's passive is wasted in these cases, and the gold for the crit% is wasted too for all the damage you deal through Q/E. IE's already super expensive, but on top of that it's effectiveness/gold is weaker than straight AD stuff like BT or Hydra.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 02 2014 20:31 GMT
#229
Feel like lizard Elder is pretty good, hitting them with spear when low + the burn passive is pretty leet
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
February 03 2014 02:54 GMT
#230
On February 03 2014 05:31 arb wrote:
Feel like lizard Elder is pretty good, hitting them with spear when low + the burn passive is pretty leet


Yeah, Lizard elder is good.

I dunno, ilove me some spartan, but I think Jungle Spartan is really... Cheesy.

Either the other team sucks and doesn't ward and you kill them all, or you are useless. You just like can't farm on jungle Panth.
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
June 17 2014 15:30 GMT
#231
So I've been thinking about taking the Pantheon man up top lane.

Can anyone tell me a typical 6-item build on him? Or better yet, what is the ratio of offensive items to defensive items on this guy? Do people usually go Ravenous Hydra, Last Whisper, Brutalizer, Randuin's Omen and then Banshee's Veil on him? I realize that his items choices are going to vary from game to game but I'm just wondering what is decent on him.

And then my next question is what are his early core items? I realize that he likes his early Brutalizer, but does anyone else have good suggestions for him?

and my last question, which top laners have a better early game than Pantheon? I know Pantheon's early game is supposed to be godly but I was wondering if there was anyone in particular I have too look out for.

Thanks!
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
June 18 2014 00:13 GMT
#232
On June 18 2014 00:30 Frudgey wrote:
So I've been thinking about taking the Pantheon man up top lane.

Can anyone tell me a typical 6-item build on him? Or better yet, what is the ratio of offensive items to defensive items on this guy? Do people usually go Ravenous Hydra, Last Whisper, Brutalizer, Randuin's Omen and then Banshee's Veil on him? I realize that his items choices are going to vary from game to game but I'm just wondering what is decent on him.

And then my next question is what are his early core items? I realize that he likes his early Brutalizer, but does anyone else have good suggestions for him?

and my last question, which top laners have a better early game than Pantheon? I know Pantheon's early game is supposed to be godly but I was wondering if there was anyone in particular I have too look out for.

Thanks!


Not really, he pretty much bodies every top laner. Granted I havn't played him top in like two seasons and a lot of champions got changed.

I find the swain matchup really challenging, but no one plays swain anymore. Xin is a bitch, but again no one plays. Malphite is like a hard lose lane. Jax will outplay you and beat you if he is good. Irelia should win the matchup too, but you have a chance to snowball really hard if your opponent doesn't know the matchup. Yorick will dominate you, as will Volibear, and Darius. I personally think a GP played right beats your too, but if they don't they get rolled.

Other than that Pantheon wins pretty much every lane pretty hard. Not sure about some of the newer champions though.

miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
June 18 2014 00:33 GMT
#233
A Nasus in one of my games gave up first blood to panth at 2mins... Was not a fun game. I know it's not a common pick but Fiora would probably have a scarier level 1/2 right?
@miicah88
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
June 18 2014 01:19 GMT
#234
On June 18 2014 09:33 miicah wrote:
A Nasus in one of my games gave up first blood to panth at 2mins... Was not a fun game. I know it's not a common pick but Fiora would probably have a scarier level 1/2 right?


No, Pantheon shits on Fiora.

Like hard.

Nasus is one of those that I'm not sure about.

He was buffed a lot since I played Pantheon top frequently, I feel like he is likely too hard to push out of lane if he itemizes / runes correctly and should win, but I honeslty havn't played it. For the longest time though, yeah Pantheon would absolutely roll over Nasus.
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
June 18 2014 03:52 GMT
#235
Yeah I just played a couple of games of Pantheon top, and I played a couple game of Dominion with him. He can body people really hard. Like I went against a Kayle top lane and I just crushed her. I also went against a Riven and it wasn't too hard to assert lane dominance against her either.

I think Darius versus Pantheon is in favor of Darius, but if he's dumb and doesn't build armor straight away you can just wear him out with spears. (Believe me that's a mistake I've made before)
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-18 04:17:09
June 18 2014 04:15 GMT
#236
On June 18 2014 12:52 Frudgey wrote:
Yeah I just played a couple of games of Pantheon top, and I played a couple game of Dominion with him. He can body people really hard. Like I went against a Kayle top lane and I just crushed her. I also went against a Riven and it wasn't too hard to assert lane dominance against her either.

I think Darius versus Pantheon is in favor of Darius, but if he's dumb and doesn't build armor straight away you can just wear him out with spears. (Believe me that's a mistake I've made before)


No, Darius just wins unless the Darius is really really bad.

Panth has like no chance in that matchup. You just straight up can't fight him after he levels E. Any good Darius will pull you if you get in spear range then all in you. And you will die.

Best case scenario you get shoved into your tower and Darius out CS+creeps you and you have zero game relavence unless Darius himself roams. Worst case scenario you fight him and die.
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
June 18 2014 04:31 GMT
#237
On June 18 2014 13:15 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2014 12:52 Frudgey wrote:
Yeah I just played a couple of games of Pantheon top, and I played a couple game of Dominion with him. He can body people really hard. Like I went against a Kayle top lane and I just crushed her. I also went against a Riven and it wasn't too hard to assert lane dominance against her either.

I think Darius versus Pantheon is in favor of Darius, but if he's dumb and doesn't build armor straight away you can just wear him out with spears. (Believe me that's a mistake I've made before)


No, Darius just wins unless the Darius is really really bad.

Panth has like no chance in that matchup. You just straight up can't fight him after he levels E. Any good Darius will pull you if you get in spear range then all in you. And you will die.

Best case scenario you get shoved into your tower and Darius out CS+creeps you and you have zero game relavence unless Darius himself roams. Worst case scenario you fight him and die.

Panth spears have 600 range and no cast time I believe. Apprehend has 540 range and a slight cast time. Not to mention Pantheon's base movement speed is 15 higher than Darius, so it's a little easier to kite him. Not to mention, Apprehend is on a ~22 second cool down at level one, so even if he does grab you, you can stun him him and disengage. Spears are on a much lower cooldown than apprehend.

I'm not saying that you're wrong, but I don't think it's as much of a free win as you think it is for Darius.

Of course that being said, I might just be an awful Darius player haha!
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 18 2014 08:25 GMT
#238
Darius has a 5% MS buff (per champion affected) on his passive. I've seen some run MS quints just to be able to catch someone more easily, apply the passive and grind them down.

Pantheon will have to get close to the creep wave to farm, Darius' blade-Q deals more damage than Panth's Q and he's (at least) as fast as you once you're tagged, it also helps him push to hit 2 first and/or have the creep wave advantage.
If Darius tags Pantheon with his passive using a blade-Q then stacks it, there's no way Pantheon wins the fight at early levels. Darius' passive is just too strong.
After this if he builds some armour/HP (to abuse his very high armour and consistent damage) and pots he can grind Pantheon's mana pool down, at which point there's not much Panth can do. He also automatically loses the lane at level 6 obv.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
June 18 2014 14:48 GMT
#239
On June 18 2014 17:25 Alaric wrote:
Darius has a 5% MS buff (per champion affected) on his passive. I've seen some run MS quints just to be able to catch someone more easily, apply the passive and grind them down.

Pantheon will have to get close to the creep wave to farm, Darius' blade-Q deals more damage than Panth's Q and he's (at least) as fast as you once you're tagged, it also helps him push to hit 2 first and/or have the creep wave advantage.
If Darius tags Pantheon with his passive using a blade-Q then stacks it, there's no way Pantheon wins the fight at early levels. Darius' passive is just too strong.
After this if he builds some armour/HP (to abuse his very high armour and consistent damage) and pots he can grind Pantheon's mana pool down, at which point there's not much Panth can do. He also automatically loses the lane at level 6 obv.

Oh yes I agree with what you're saying. All I wanted to say is that if Darius doesn't build straight up armour and health then Pantheon can just whittle him down with spears.

I'm really going to have to play the lane match up again though. You guys are raising a lot of good points in which frankly I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't consider them. To be honest I haven't played the lane match-up very many times so I can't speak from much experience, so I can't really say that I know what I'm talking about.
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-18 17:39:55
June 18 2014 17:34 GMT
#240
On June 18 2014 13:15 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2014 12:52 Frudgey wrote:
Yeah I just played a couple of games of Pantheon top, and I played a couple game of Dominion with him. He can body people really hard. Like I went against a Kayle top lane and I just crushed her. I also went against a Riven and it wasn't too hard to assert lane dominance against her either.

I think Darius versus Pantheon is in favor of Darius, but if he's dumb and doesn't build armor straight away you can just wear him out with spears. (Believe me that's a mistake I've made before)


No, Darius just wins unless the Darius is really really bad.

Panth has like no chance in that matchup. You just straight up can't fight him after he levels E. Any good Darius will pull you if you get in spear range then all in you. And you will die.

Best case scenario you get shoved into your tower and Darius out CS+creeps you and you have zero game relavence unless Darius himself roams. Worst case scenario you fight him and die.

I'm no pro, but in my experience, it's a lot closer than you make it out. Top pantheon was my most played season 2-3 and I don't ever recall being concerned about a darius pick. Granted, not recently so my memory might be biased, but pre-6 I don't think Darius is going to do that well in a straight up fight.

First off, at lvl 1-3, spear is has over 100 range longer than decimate and less than half the cd. Not to mention Pantheon has higher base movement speed. Also, a huge portion of darius' damage comes from auto attacks which is Pantheon's specialty. Assuming darius goes Q-E-Q-W by level 4, honestly, I wouldn't even bother trying to avoid being apprehended. In a straight fight at lvl 4:

Spear does more damage than decimate on half the cd
Pantheon will guaranteed block 2 autos, possibly 3, especially if you can prep your passive/w stacks.
Stun vs an extra auto for Ws
HSS does huge damage while apprehend does literally nothing.
Darius has bleed passive. Pantheon has certain death passive.
(I mean, yea the bleed hurts but the fight starts out with Darius being stunned, getting his next 2 autos blocked, standing in HSS, and already having eaten a spear. Bleed is over 5 seconds and considering he has to stack them, I really don't think it will significantly turn the tide of an all in.)

So assuming equal stats, over a 5-7 second fight, it seems to me on paper, Pantheon has a clear upper hand.

Also, it possible that the Darii I face are just garbage, but outside of Apprehend, there is literally nothing Darius can do other than push the lane while whiffing Qs. Which, given Darius has no sustain, he's always going to be overextended and half hp as a 0 mobility, 0 cc melee champion. And even if you do get apprehended, it's a 24 second cd vs 13 seconds for pantheon's disengage.
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft421
RuFF_SC2 163
Nina 93
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2221
Bale 22
yabsab 21
Terrorterran 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1189
taco 332
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
Other Games
summit1g7851
JimRising 683
Day[9].tv529
C9.Mang0327
WinterStarcraft235
ViBE161
Maynarde146
Livibee135
Sick127
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick956
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 15
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv529
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 37m
Stellar Fest
9h 37m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.