• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10018 users

[Ultimate Guide] Pantheon - Page 8

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 18 2013 20:22 GMT
#141
On July 19 2013 04:28 sylverfyre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2013 03:44 Advocado wrote:
The old leviathan was a 20 stack hp item. Its an old screenshot.

Woosh

No Triforce, Caller? I am disappoint.

was before official bravery brah
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 18 2013 20:28 GMT
#142
Yeah that shit's def old.
Zhonya's Ring in there, newest champ I see is Kennen (though it could be coincidence).
When I started Malz had just come out I think.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
July 19 2013 10:36 GMT
#143
Hi, this guide is great but misses something essential : what is the best Pantheon skin ?
Full metal Pantheon is on sale right now, should I buy it ? :p
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
July 19 2013 12:23 GMT
#144
Clearly you need all the skins, as the guide recommends a different skin depending on which style Pantheon you're playing.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
July 19 2013 15:30 GMT
#145
But I'm not that rich :'(
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
July 20 2013 03:53 GMT
#146
I'm kinda bad and "lost" (went even) with a Ryze in lane just now. I started Fask 3pot, he started mana crystal. Should I have started Red Pot and just facerolled him?

Trading Q's was slightly favorable at level 1, and QW-AA-Q seemed to hurt a bit less than his combo (minions maybe) but I must have been doing something wrong to not be able to smash an early game ryze with only a mana crystal. He seemed to recover a ton of hp for only 2 pots, which kinda threw me off..
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
daredpanda
Profile Joined January 2012
United States60 Posts
July 20 2013 17:13 GMT
#147
Any advice for laning against Lux?
Terran sandwich with Archon bread. GG all day long!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 20 2013 20:08 GMT
#148
On July 19 2013 19:36 Lylat wrote:
Hi, this guide is great but misses something essential : what is the best Pantheon skin ?
Full metal Pantheon is on sale right now, should I buy it ? :p

best part about full metal is the art, in game its ugly as fuck imo.

i like myrmidon or the wolf helm one tbh
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
July 21 2013 09:32 GMT
#149
On July 19 2013 19:36 Lylat wrote:
Hi, this guide is great but misses something essential : what is the best Pantheon skin ?
Full metal Pantheon is on sale right now, should I buy it ? :p


I actually asked this question in one of the earlier pages and he agreed with me that basically Perseus >> All


http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1iqfp0/morello_pantheon_needs_some_work_and_will_most/
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-21 12:21:07
July 21 2013 12:16 GMT
#150
LoCicero gets a shoutout in that thread lol. I thought Panth was bad until I actually learnt how to play him and now I feel like he's so strong. I feel like people aren't brave enough when playing him so cry that he's weak. It's just in solo Q no matter how hard to dominate the map your team can still Dignitas it all away.

edit: Reading that reddit thread made my head hurt. People saying how it's "toxic" to have an actual power curve instead of the generic always useful. Why does Riot actually listen to the community, all it's done is given this huge sense of entitlement.
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
July 21 2013 14:40 GMT
#151
I made a post on the LoL thread about what I think could be done to Pantheon (changing his "E" to reduce/remove the minion damage restriction) to make him more viable competitively.

I definitely disagree with the notion on some of the reddit posts that having a power curve is toxic or not fun - Pantheon is incredibly fun largely for that reason (on the flipside, of my other favorite champions - Kassadin - has the exact opposite power curve with an incredibly weak pre-6 laning and is equally fun). Having champions that act like Starcraft timing pushes to give your team advantages at certain stages of the game is really cool/interesting and I wish more worked like that to be honest.

I'm just hoping that whatever changes they decide to go with keep some of that feel intact - he is currently viable at every level of play in solo queue and I am worried that - with his kit - any changes that make him strong enough to compete in LCS will invariably be changes that make him too strong in solo queue and lead to a nerf/genericising of everything that was great about him.
Writerman what
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
July 22 2013 06:37 GMT
#152
Yea, I really dislike how Riot and a large portion of the playerbase pushes homogenous power curves so hard. I get that it makes the game easier in some respects, but it kills champion diversity imo
OmegaKnetus
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany431 Posts
July 23 2013 23:23 GMT
#153
This guide is amazing: I bought pantheon and never looked back. At my level, in silver pantheon is just absolute faceroll as most midlaners overextend all the time and I finish most games fed as hell.

It's just so satisfying to rape those ryzes, kassadins and fizzes that run rampant at this elo.

After the tear nerf is it still one of your key items? I feel like it takes ages to charge it. Maybe just buying a chalice would be better at this point.
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
July 24 2013 02:18 GMT
#154
On July 24 2013 08:23 OmegaKnetus wrote:
This guide is amazing: I bought pantheon and never looked back. At my level, in silver pantheon is just absolute faceroll as most midlaners overextend all the time and I finish most games fed as hell.

It's just so satisfying to rape those ryzes, kassadins and fizzes that run rampant at this elo.

After the tear nerf is it still one of your key items? I feel like it takes ages to charge it. Maybe just buying a chalice would be better at this point.


I like it against certain enemies where you really have to soften them up with a bunch of spells before you can commit to going in, or generally any situation where it looks more like a farm fest, but generally I have been skipping tear lately and going very frequently for the ravenous hydra build vs. most matchups - its really strong in lane, in the midgame, and is the only item (other than GA) that really gives panth a place in the lategame with his ability to duel and splitpush.

Also chalice is really solid still!
Writerman what
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
July 24 2013 04:58 GMT
#155
On July 24 2013 11:18 Atrioc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 08:23 OmegaKnetus wrote:
This guide is amazing: I bought pantheon and never looked back. At my level, in silver pantheon is just absolute faceroll as most midlaners overextend all the time and I finish most games fed as hell.

It's just so satisfying to rape those ryzes, kassadins and fizzes that run rampant at this elo.

After the tear nerf is it still one of your key items? I feel like it takes ages to charge it. Maybe just buying a chalice would be better at this point.


I like it against certain enemies where you really have to soften them up with a bunch of spells before you can commit to going in, or generally any situation where it looks more like a farm fest, but generally I have been skipping tear lately and going very frequently for the ravenous hydra build vs. most matchups - its really strong in lane, in the midgame, and is the only item (other than GA) that really gives panth a place in the lategame with his ability to duel and splitpush.

Also chalice is really solid still!


I just re-installed the game and played a bit last week after a couple months hiatus.

Personally I disagree with Chalice unless you don't start with a flask.

When I played I pretty much never ran into mana issues simply by getting flask. Since I found myself shopping a decent amount given the mobility of Panth's ult, I didn't really run out of mana with flask. Therefore, if you start with a flask, I would get a hexdrinker over the chalice (if you feel you need magic resist), since the hexdrinker is way more relevant mid-game and builds into a decent late-game item.

Just my 2 cents.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 17:13:36
July 24 2013 17:10 GMT
#156
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Some of the most fun I've had on a champ in awhile. Thanks for sick guide, managed to snowball the whole game by just getting 2 early kills and exerting pressure everywhere. In that situation is it worth getting a defensive item earlier? I kind of just went BT because I went back to base with 3k gold one time.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
July 24 2013 18:36 GMT
#157
On July 25 2013 02:10 Numy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Some of the most fun I've had on a champ in awhile. Thanks for sick guide, managed to snowball the whole game by just getting 2 early kills and exerting pressure everywhere. In that situation is it worth getting a defensive item earlier? I kind of just went BT because I went back to base with 3k gold one time.

dat PvP.net placement to "subtly" show off your desktop background.

I'm on to you, Numy.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 24 2013 19:08 GMT
#158
On July 24 2013 13:58 LoCicero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 11:18 Atrioc wrote:
On July 24 2013 08:23 OmegaKnetus wrote:
This guide is amazing: I bought pantheon and never looked back. At my level, in silver pantheon is just absolute faceroll as most midlaners overextend all the time and I finish most games fed as hell.

It's just so satisfying to rape those ryzes, kassadins and fizzes that run rampant at this elo.

After the tear nerf is it still one of your key items? I feel like it takes ages to charge it. Maybe just buying a chalice would be better at this point.


I like it against certain enemies where you really have to soften them up with a bunch of spells before you can commit to going in, or generally any situation where it looks more like a farm fest, but generally I have been skipping tear lately and going very frequently for the ravenous hydra build vs. most matchups - its really strong in lane, in the midgame, and is the only item (other than GA) that really gives panth a place in the lategame with his ability to duel and splitpush.

Also chalice is really solid still!


I just re-installed the game and played a bit last week after a couple months hiatus.

Personally I disagree with Chalice unless you don't start with a flask.

When I played I pretty much never ran into mana issues simply by getting flask. Since I found myself shopping a decent amount given the mobility of Panth's ult, I didn't really run out of mana with flask. Therefore, if you start with a flask, I would get a hexdrinker over the chalice (if you feel you need magic resist), since the hexdrinker is way more relevant mid-game and builds into a decent late-game item.

Just my 2 cents.


Hey hey. Welcome back, a few days ago I saw a red post about how you taught him pantheon, or something. Too bad I didn't save it.
Freeeeeeedom
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 20:47:12
July 24 2013 20:43 GMT
#159
On July 25 2013 03:36 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 02:10 Numy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Some of the most fun I've had on a champ in awhile. Thanks for sick guide, managed to snowball the whole game by just getting 2 early kills and exerting pressure everywhere. In that situation is it worth getting a defensive item earlier? I kind of just went BT because I went back to base with 3k gold one time.

dat PvP.net placement to "subtly" show off your desktop background.

I'm on to you, Numy.


Just spreading the love is all.

edit: I'm serious about the snowballing question. I've had a few games were I've gotten pretty far ahead but been unable to really convert that advantage into a win. Specially when it comes to when do you get defensive item and when to just keep going offensive.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
July 24 2013 20:57 GMT
#160
On July 25 2013 05:43 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 03:36 NeoIllusions wrote:
On July 25 2013 02:10 Numy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Some of the most fun I've had on a champ in awhile. Thanks for sick guide, managed to snowball the whole game by just getting 2 early kills and exerting pressure everywhere. In that situation is it worth getting a defensive item earlier? I kind of just went BT because I went back to base with 3k gold one time.

dat PvP.net placement to "subtly" show off your desktop background.

I'm on to you, Numy.


Just spreading the love is all.

edit: I'm serious about the snowballing question. I've had a few games were I've gotten pretty far ahead but been unable to really convert that advantage into a win. Specially when it comes to when do you get defensive item and when to just keep going offensive.

Well, defensive options are rather limited for Panth, power spikes mean the world to him. So outside of boots, you have GA/Omen to fall back on like Atrioc mentioned. Out of my games, I haven't gotten a defensive item before I have three major offensive items built first (typically BT BC Muramana).
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 159
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 961
Mind 729
Larva 606
ggaemo 588
Stork 320
Leta 185
Bisu 158
PianO 150
Killer 45
Hyuk 34
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
yabsab 22
ZergMaN 21
Hm[arnc] 11
sorry 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe219
League of Legends
JimRising 407
Reynor106
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
Other Games
summit1g10369
Mew2King121
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick530
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream184
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt1252
• Jankos927
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
58m
Online Event
1h 58m
FEL
6h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.