• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:17
CEST 12:17
KST 19:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11810 users

[Patch 4.12] RIP Lucian General Discussion - Page 52

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 86 Next
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
July 23 2014 22:48 GMT
#1021
On July 24 2014 07:22 Fusilero wrote:
When you start getting drophacked that's when you know you've hit it big time son, it's srs bsns now

Im only gold I tho so its not even that high :p
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 23 2014 22:50 GMT
#1022
On July 24 2014 07:22 Fusilero wrote:
When you start getting drophacked that's when you know you've hit it big time son, it's srs bsns now

I got drophacked in Bronze 3. lol
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
July 23 2014 23:37 GMT
#1023
On July 24 2014 07:50 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 07:22 Fusilero wrote:
When you start getting drophacked that's when you know you've hit it big time son, it's srs bsns now

I got drophacked in Bronze 3. lol

got drophacked in an aram LOL

I'm in the big leagues of aram son
Bronze player stuck in platinum
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
July 23 2014 23:40 GMT
#1024
On July 23 2014 21:31 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 20:11 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 23 2014 18:54 Ryuu314 wrote:
On July 23 2014 17:59 GolemMadness wrote:
Nasus vs AP Teemo you just max E first and rush chalice. Obviously you lose early, but once you have chalice you can start pushing him out of lane.

except then you have chalice and maxed E


And they have an under farmed Teemo. He can't split push against you, you're more useful in team fights and you scale better. Chalice still provides decent MR for Nasus.

i dont think e max or not youre not gonna get close enough to the creeps to do anything against a decent teemo


What does this even mean?
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Djin)ftw(
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany3357 Posts
July 23 2014 23:56 GMT
#1025
Yo folks, you know I love&mad respect you all aight?
So, I need a mid laner. It is by FAR the role I feel most uncomfortable in. All the mid champions I have feel somehow awkward. Soon I'll have 6300 IP(bling bling), should I then buy vlad, lulu, ziggi ziggsen or fizz?

Who is viable mid, who do you prefer and why? Keep in mind that I have TERRIBLE mechanics. Vlad seems kinda easy cause he doesn't use mana y0, but IS HE STRONG ENOUGH TO CARRY MY HEAVY ASS? I DONT KNOW!

Fuck these shit ass expansive champions man, if I had the money I'd buy every fucking one of them. But I don't have it so I can't do that.

Thanks for your help. I... I...

I love you.
"jk CLG best mindgames using the baron to counterthrow" - boesthius
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
July 24 2014 00:20 GMT
#1026
I like Ziggs when I have to mid, but I haven't done that since S3/early S4, so idk. I'm also really comfortable with skillshots/playing like a bitch since I was an Ashe/Varus/Trist main >.>
Steam: rook492
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 00:23:29
July 24 2014 00:21 GMT
#1027
If you don't play mid much and aren't good at it, get Ziggs. Safe, easy to play, tons of wave clear, passive can help you CS, decent scaling and you can even ult from river to help impact other lanes. Lulu would also be a decent choice.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
July 24 2014 00:40 GMT
#1028
If mid isn't a comfortable role for you I'd stick to ranged champions with good clear. Making Ziggs the runaway winner in that list
Carrilord has arrived.
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
July 24 2014 01:18 GMT
#1029
so i had a random thought regarding the current state of spectator mode and the visual update to SR

you know how in starcraft spectator mode you can press a button to flip colors of units to quickly highlight the differences between sides? what if we had a hotkey that either changed the armor tint or added an aura/circle around everyone on each team to match the team color. this way it'd be way quicker to determine who is on which team at a glance
eagle
Profile Joined April 2009
United States693 Posts
July 24 2014 01:30 GMT
#1030
get purple fizz thats my boi for mid
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 24 2014 01:37 GMT
#1031
On July 24 2014 08:40 GolemMadness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 21:31 arb wrote:
On July 23 2014 20:11 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 23 2014 18:54 Ryuu314 wrote:
On July 23 2014 17:59 GolemMadness wrote:
Nasus vs AP Teemo you just max E first and rush chalice. Obviously you lose early, but once you have chalice you can start pushing him out of lane.

except then you have chalice and maxed E


And they have an under farmed Teemo. He can't split push against you, you're more useful in team fights and you scale better. Chalice still provides decent MR for Nasus.

i dont think e max or not youre not gonna get close enough to the creeps to do anything against a decent teemo


What does this even mean?

Damn I was real sleepy when I wrote that lolol.

But I feel like even if you max E you're never gonna get close enough to the creeps to do shit against a competent Teemo.

But then again I dont play Nasus so idk
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 01:46:09
July 24 2014 01:39 GMT
#1032
On July 24 2014 10:37 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 08:40 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 23 2014 21:31 arb wrote:
On July 23 2014 20:11 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 23 2014 18:54 Ryuu314 wrote:
On July 23 2014 17:59 GolemMadness wrote:
Nasus vs AP Teemo you just max E first and rush chalice. Obviously you lose early, but once you have chalice you can start pushing him out of lane.

except then you have chalice and maxed E


And they have an under farmed Teemo. He can't split push against you, you're more useful in team fights and you scale better. Chalice still provides decent MR for Nasus.

i dont think e max or not youre not gonna get close enough to the creeps to do anything against a decent teemo


What does this even mean?

Damn I was real sleepy when I wrote that lolol.

But I feel like even if you max E you're never gonna get close enough to the creeps to do shit against a competent Teemo.

But then again I dont play Nasus so idk


You should stop talking about shit you have no clue about then.
darkness overpowering
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 24 2014 01:49 GMT
#1033
On July 24 2014 10:39 ghrur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 10:37 arb wrote:
On July 24 2014 08:40 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 23 2014 21:31 arb wrote:
On July 23 2014 20:11 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 23 2014 18:54 Ryuu314 wrote:
On July 23 2014 17:59 GolemMadness wrote:
Nasus vs AP Teemo you just max E first and rush chalice. Obviously you lose early, but once you have chalice you can start pushing him out of lane.

except then you have chalice and maxed E


And they have an under farmed Teemo. He can't split push against you, you're more useful in team fights and you scale better. Chalice still provides decent MR for Nasus.

i dont think e max or not youre not gonna get close enough to the creeps to do anything against a decent teemo


What does this even mean?

Damn I was real sleepy when I wrote that lolol.

But I feel like even if you max E you're never gonna get close enough to the creeps to do shit against a competent Teemo.

But then again I dont play Nasus so idk


You should stop talking about shit you have no clue about then.

I thought talking out your ass was your specialty? I was just following your lead sir.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
July 24 2014 01:52 GMT
#1034
On July 24 2014 10:49 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 10:39 ghrur wrote:
On July 24 2014 10:37 arb wrote:
On July 24 2014 08:40 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 23 2014 21:31 arb wrote:
On July 23 2014 20:11 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 23 2014 18:54 Ryuu314 wrote:
On July 23 2014 17:59 GolemMadness wrote:
Nasus vs AP Teemo you just max E first and rush chalice. Obviously you lose early, but once you have chalice you can start pushing him out of lane.

except then you have chalice and maxed E


And they have an under farmed Teemo. He can't split push against you, you're more useful in team fights and you scale better. Chalice still provides decent MR for Nasus.

i dont think e max or not youre not gonna get close enough to the creeps to do anything against a decent teemo


What does this even mean?

Damn I was real sleepy when I wrote that lolol.

But I feel like even if you max E you're never gonna get close enough to the creeps to do shit against a competent Teemo.

But then again I dont play Nasus so idk


You should stop talking about shit you have no clue about then.

I thought talking out your ass was your specialty? I was just following your lead sir.


lomo

User was warned for this post
darkness overpowering
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 24 2014 01:55 GMT
#1035
On July 24 2014 10:52 ghrur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 10:49 arb wrote:
On July 24 2014 10:39 ghrur wrote:
On July 24 2014 10:37 arb wrote:
On July 24 2014 08:40 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 23 2014 21:31 arb wrote:
On July 23 2014 20:11 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 23 2014 18:54 Ryuu314 wrote:
On July 23 2014 17:59 GolemMadness wrote:
Nasus vs AP Teemo you just max E first and rush chalice. Obviously you lose early, but once you have chalice you can start pushing him out of lane.

except then you have chalice and maxed E


And they have an under farmed Teemo. He can't split push against you, you're more useful in team fights and you scale better. Chalice still provides decent MR for Nasus.

i dont think e max or not youre not gonna get close enough to the creeps to do anything against a decent teemo


What does this even mean?

Damn I was real sleepy when I wrote that lolol.

But I feel like even if you max E you're never gonna get close enough to the creeps to do shit against a competent Teemo.

But then again I dont play Nasus so idk


You should stop talking about shit you have no clue about then.

I thought talking out your ass was your specialty? I was just following your lead sir.


lomo

We're not allowed to say that.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
July 24 2014 02:44 GMT
#1036
On July 24 2014 10:37 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 08:40 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 23 2014 21:31 arb wrote:
On July 23 2014 20:11 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 23 2014 18:54 Ryuu314 wrote:
On July 23 2014 17:59 GolemMadness wrote:
Nasus vs AP Teemo you just max E first and rush chalice. Obviously you lose early, but once you have chalice you can start pushing him out of lane.

except then you have chalice and maxed E


And they have an under farmed Teemo. He can't split push against you, you're more useful in team fights and you scale better. Chalice still provides decent MR for Nasus.

i dont think e max or not youre not gonna get close enough to the creeps to do anything against a decent teemo


What does this even mean?

Damn I was real sleepy when I wrote that lolol.

But I feel like even if you max E you're never gonna get close enough to the creeps to do shit against a competent Teemo.

But then again I dont play Nasus so idk


E is a ranged spell. What does it have to do with getting close to creeps? This just makes zero sense.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 03:21:58
July 24 2014 03:21 GMT
#1037
fwiw and I don't think much but he does play Nasus a LOT more than me(never), Sirchez does double dorans(ring) E max to survive the teemo counterpick and eventually outscale, I try to take one trick pony streamers with a grain of salt though so do with that information what you will.
Carrilord has arrived.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 24 2014 03:36 GMT
#1038
On July 24 2014 12:21 Slusher wrote:
fwiw and I don't think much but he does play Nasus a LOT more than me(never), Sirchez does double dorans(ring) E max to survive the teemo counterpick and eventually outscale, I try to take one trick pony streamers with a grain of salt though so do with that information what you will.

I just feel like youre going to be really underfarmed early/midgame and teemo is going to shit on you.
You cant even kill the entire wave with E without a couple levels in it, and going in for last hits youre going to eat so many autos/blinding darts the 1-2 cs you get wont even be worth it.
Not to mention you will push hard with E and get it frozen infront of Teemos tower and if he isnt retarded he's going to freeze the wave and you're not gonna get any farm for ages and good luck doing anything there.

Tbh unless you're god with nasus//teemo blows//you play really conservative, and i mean really conservative i dont think i'd ever pick nasus into teemo, but i guess getting counter picked is always a thing so idk.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
July 24 2014 03:46 GMT
#1039
On July 24 2014 12:36 arb wrote:I just feel like youre going to be really underfarmed early/midgame and teemo is going to shit on you.
You cant even kill the entire wave with E without a couple levels in it


ya that's why you max it lol
Carrilord has arrived.
Goumindong
Profile Joined February 2013
United States3529 Posts
July 24 2014 03:51 GMT
#1040
How does teemo freeze the wave if you can clear with e? He would have to stand in it and then take creep aggro to keep it off his tower. Teemo can't hold creep aggro alone without life steal and armor.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1598
crisheroes235
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS62
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
44m
FEL
5h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 44m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.