• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:35
CEST 15:35
KST 22:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11253 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 182

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 331 Next
No more bad posting
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 09 2013 03:13 GMT
#3621
On August 09 2013 12:10 ReketSomething wrote:
Wow, cloud9s house tour is hilarious + awesome. I'm even more glad that they are doing well now.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1jzt0x/a_tour_of_the_cloud_9_house/

The secret seems to be smaller the game house the better you play?
liftlift > tsm
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
August 09 2013 03:34 GMT
#3622
On August 09 2013 12:13 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 12:10 ReketSomething wrote:
Wow, cloud9s house tour is hilarious + awesome. I'm even more glad that they are doing well now.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1jzt0x/a_tour_of_the_cloud_9_house/

The secret seems to be smaller the game house the better you play?


Maybe that's why guys who live in small one room basement apartments are gods at WoW.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
ExoFun
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2041 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-09 03:38:29
August 09 2013 03:38 GMT
#3623
But there isnt an option to have indicator spellcasts and smartcast item actives?

MoonBear?
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
August 09 2013 03:41 GMT
#3624
I just noticed in the great champion tag update, Riot introduced the concept of a primary and "secondary" roles for champions. For example, Zyra is a mage and secondary:support, Varus is a marksman with secondary:mage while Quinn is a marksman with secondary:fighter.

Let's see what else they think...

Gankplank is a fighter/support lol
Lots of fighter/tanks, seems like a cop-out designation for anything that's melee
fighter/assassin for all the non-tanky melees
Blitz is a fighter/tank, not even a support tag in there
Akali is pure assassin, apparently


TheLink
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2725 Posts
August 09 2013 03:52 GMT
#3625
Support was defined as having an ability that helps an ally, nothing to do with gold. Don't know on these new updates.
Only the weak link is strong enough to break the chain.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 09 2013 04:18 GMT
#3626
Morgana and Lux are secondary support, Blitz is, well, balls deep. Isn't Leona a tank, or tank/fighter, for example?
Curious why Teemo is a support, though. Because through global control his shrooms are kind of a team support ability?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 09 2013 04:21 GMT
#3627
On August 09 2013 09:53 qanik wrote:
oh boy there's a 100mins+ games going on on TI3 stream. I hope something like that never occurs in lol...

There was a 50 minute game in LPL last season, LM vs WE, with a Shaco that had 400 farm.

It was pretty miserable.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-09 04:25:50
August 09 2013 04:22 GMT
#3628
On August 09 2013 13:21 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 09:53 qanik wrote:
oh boy there's a 100mins+ games going on on TI3 stream. I hope something like that never occurs in lol...

There was a 50 minute game in LPL last season, LM vs WE, with a Shaco that had 400 farm.

It was pretty miserable.

50 minutes is pretty common. I feel like after the 70 minute mark it's too crazy, can't imagine 100...
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 09 2013 04:31 GMT
#3629
On August 09 2013 13:22 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 13:21 kainzero wrote:
On August 09 2013 09:53 qanik wrote:
oh boy there's a 100mins+ games going on on TI3 stream. I hope something like that never occurs in lol...

There was a 50 minute game in LPL last season, LM vs WE, with a Shaco that had 400 farm.

It was pretty miserable.

50 minutes is pretty common. I feel like after the 70 minute mark it's too crazy, can't imagine 100...

It wouldn't be bad if it wasn't Shaco, that's what made it miserable.

I don't think he ever fought with the team, ever.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 09 2013 04:32 GMT
#3630
On August 09 2013 13:31 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 13:22 HazMat wrote:
On August 09 2013 13:21 kainzero wrote:
On August 09 2013 09:53 qanik wrote:
oh boy there's a 100mins+ games going on on TI3 stream. I hope something like that never occurs in lol...

There was a 50 minute game in LPL last season, LM vs WE, with a Shaco that had 400 farm.

It was pretty miserable.

50 minutes is pretty common. I feel like after the 70 minute mark it's too crazy, can't imagine 100...

It wouldn't be bad if it wasn't Shaco, that's what made it miserable.

I don't think he ever fought with the team, ever.

So he was playing Shaco correctly?
liftlift > tsm
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
August 09 2013 04:41 GMT
#3631
On August 09 2013 12:41 thenexusp wrote:
Gankplank is a fighter/support lol

To be fair, the main reason to play him these days is the ms buff/slows out the wazoo.

And oranges. Landlubber.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
August 09 2013 04:55 GMT
#3632
wish i lived in korea

i'd put $20 on shield to upset frost
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-09 05:11:41
August 09 2013 04:56 GMT
#3633
I forgot where, but I know there was a pro game with a Vayne with like 700 farm. Anyone know what game/tournament/event that was?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
August 09 2013 05:21 GMT
#3634
On August 09 2013 12:13 Ghost-z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 11:01 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
dumbcasting is only viable at a top level in a really, really low latency environment or you end up tripping over your combinations too much.

If you're up around 80-150 latency you can't use dumbcasting on any rapid targeted ability champion like ryze without a loooot of practice or occasional faceplants

Explains why I seem to fat finger so much when playing him.


I fat finger all the time. Its one of the most horrible things. When you know exactly when and how to do something but then you just utterly fail in the mechanical execution. That's how I feel mostly when I play :D ihalf the time I can't even move my finger from e to r properly.


I also don't use a and s. Is that bad?
Never Knows Best.
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
August 09 2013 05:35 GMT
#3635
On August 09 2013 14:21 Slaughter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 12:13 Ghost-z wrote:
On August 09 2013 11:01 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
dumbcasting is only viable at a top level in a really, really low latency environment or you end up tripping over your combinations too much.

If you're up around 80-150 latency you can't use dumbcasting on any rapid targeted ability champion like ryze without a loooot of practice or occasional faceplants

Explains why I seem to fat finger so much when playing him.


I fat finger all the time. Its one of the most horrible things. When you know exactly when and how to do something but then you just utterly fail in the mechanical execution. That's how I feel mostly when I play :D ihalf the time I can't even move my finger from e to r properly.


I also don't use a and s. Is that bad?

There was a game where I kept pressing 3 instead of E and wondering why my E didn't go off.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
August 09 2013 05:35 GMT
#3636
Just tried the "Burning Bush" Zyra build, and felt like I could of wrecked even harder if I just skipped Elder Lizard and build up to Guise->Rylias->Liandry->Banner and that would of been better.

Not even sure Banner of Command is worth it, but I do miss promote. S2 solo top Nunu with Promote was the best.
Forever Young
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 09 2013 05:39 GMT
#3637
On August 09 2013 13:32 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 13:31 kainzero wrote:
On August 09 2013 13:22 HazMat wrote:
On August 09 2013 13:21 kainzero wrote:
On August 09 2013 09:53 qanik wrote:
oh boy there's a 100mins+ games going on on TI3 stream. I hope something like that never occurs in lol...

There was a 50 minute game in LPL last season, LM vs WE, with a Shaco that had 400 farm.

It was pretty miserable.

50 minutes is pretty common. I feel like after the 70 minute mark it's too crazy, can't imagine 100...

It wouldn't be bad if it wasn't Shaco, that's what made it miserable.

I don't think he ever fought with the team, ever.

So he was playing Shaco correctly?

Yes.
In a 50 minute game.
I'm not arguing the strategical value, but the annoyance of watching it, haha.
Amarok
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia2003 Posts
August 09 2013 05:41 GMT
#3638
People get too hung up about these new champion descriptions. They're basic, general means of describing champions to very new players. I don't care if they get the definition a bit askew sometimes.
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity
ItsFunToLose
Profile Joined December 2010
United States776 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-09 06:15:02
August 09 2013 06:14 GMT
#3639
On August 09 2013 08:05 ReketSomething wrote:
So I'm just curious what you guys ban when you guys get First Pick. I used to ban counterpicks a lot but nowadays I'm banning a lot of random crap on whims. For whatever reason I don't want to see a Gankplank, Pantheon, Chogath, Singed, Blue Ezreal, or Nami or something random or annoying I just ban them because why the hell not. My bans tend to vary greatly from game to game and I frequent get "these bans" messages or whatever but there seem to be no logic behind them besides "just cuz".

New Poll:
Poll: Bans? (obviously some overlap)

Whatever I feel like at the moment (6)
 
29%

Safe Bans (Amumu, Blitz) (4)
 
19%

Snowballers (Assasins, Yi, Vayne) (4)
 
19%

Annoying Junglers (Lee Sin, Zac, J4, Eve) (3)
 
14%

Teammate Suggestions / Anti suggestions (3)
 
14%

Counter Picks (1)
 
5%

21 total votes

Your vote: Bans? (obviously some overlap)

(Vote): Safe Bans (Amumu, Blitz)
(Vote): Annoying Junglers (Lee Sin, Zac, J4, Eve)
(Vote): Counter Picks
(Vote): Teammate Suggestions / Anti suggestions
(Vote): Whatever I feel like at the moment
(Vote): Snowballers (Assasins, Yi, Vayne)



Old Poll:
+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: What do you guys ban?

Whatever (9)
 
56%

Snowballers (Assasins, Yi, Vayne) (5)
 
31%

Potential OPs (Blitz, Amumu) (2)
 
13%

Counterpicks (0)
 
0%

16 total votes

Your vote: What do you guys ban?

(Vote): Potential OPs (Blitz, Amumu)
(Vote): Snowballers (Assasins, Yi, Vayne)
(Vote): Counterpicks
(Vote): Whatever



I ban teemo counters(jayce, panth, TF) and first pick teemo. TF ban doesn't even look like it's trolling.
"skillshots are inherently out of your control whether they hit or not" -PrinceXizor
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12025 Posts
August 09 2013 06:31 GMT
#3640
On August 09 2013 12:52 TheLink wrote:
Support was defined as having an ability that helps an ally, nothing to do with gold. Don't know on these new updates.


So, if Zyra is a support, that means that CC also counts. Which makes the only champion who is NOT a support Master Yi.
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 359
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35728
Calm 7660
Rain 1858
Bisu 1791
Jaedong 1179
Horang2 689
FanTaSy 685
BeSt 558
Larva 485
Soma 431
[ Show more ]
Light 363
Rush 301
Stork 269
ZerO 242
Snow 233
Zeus 162
Barracks 136
Free 124
Mind 99
910 98
Killer 68
Mong 63
Sea.KH 50
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 38
NaDa 34
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Sexy 18
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Rock 10
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7303
XaKoH 312
Counter-Strike
fl0m3019
olofmeister862
Other Games
gofns32125
singsing2252
B2W.Neo813
Lowko359
hiko355
crisheroes300
Mlord215
Hui .136
Livibee105
RotterdaM99
djWHEAT85
Mew2King75
QueenE35
ZerO(Twitch)10
DeMusliM7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4057
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade691
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.