• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War185.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9885 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 180

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 331 Next
No more bad posting
Flakes
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States3125 Posts
August 08 2013 23:49 GMT
#3581
On August 09 2013 08:35 Magus wrote:
The Bear Team!

Udyr
Voli
Any 3 scantily clad female champs

+ Show Spoiler +
Because they're BEARly dressed
+ Show Spoiler +
hue


But you could have a manbearpig team

Udyr, Voli, Sej, any human. You have a man, a bear, a pig, and a manbearpig!

Bear Cavalry Sejuani and Reverse Annie bear mentioning
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-08 23:50:42
August 08 2013 23:50 GMT
#3582
On August 09 2013 08:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 08:35 Magus wrote:
The Bear Team!

Udyr
Voli
Any 3 scantily clad female champs

+ Show Spoiler +
Because they're BEARly dressed
+ Show Spoiler +
hue


But you could have a manbearpig team

Udyr, Voli, Sej, any human. You have a man, a bear, a pig, and a manbearpig!

I must admit that made me laugh for realz like.
Isn't Sej's thing not a pig anymore or something since the VU?


It's still a boar, but new skin it's a bear
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
ExoFun
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2041 Posts
August 09 2013 00:32 GMT
#3583
Poll: What are you using?

Smartcast (21)
 
49%

Smartcast with indicator (12)
 
28%

Standard (10)
 
23%

43 total votes

Your vote: What are you using?

(Vote): Standard
(Vote): Smartcast
(Vote): Smartcast with indicator



I am using smartcast with indicator, but the only problem is for active with items there isnt an option to have 2 different options? So Items = Smartcast and skill with indicator.
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
August 09 2013 00:37 GMT
#3584
Chauster Game Analysis

http://www.azubu.tv/channel/live_small.do?cn_id=2125982469001&vod_id=2591935955001
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 09 2013 00:45 GMT
#3585
On August 09 2013 09:32 ExoFun wrote:
Poll: What are you using?

Smartcast (21)
 
49%

Smartcast with indicator (12)
 
28%

Standard (10)
 
23%

43 total votes

Your vote: What are you using?

(Vote): Standard
(Vote): Smartcast
(Vote): Smartcast with indicator



I am using smartcast with indicator, but the only problem is for active with items there isnt an option to have 2 different options? So Items = Smartcast and skill with indicator.

For me for the most part it's smartcast point-and-click spells, dumbcast the others (with some exceptions, ie Rumble E, Ezreal). It's pretty personal from champion to champion.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
qanik
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1899 Posts
August 09 2013 00:53 GMT
#3586
oh boy there's a 100mins+ games going on on TI3 stream. I hope something like that never occurs in lol...
Best Teemo World
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 09 2013 00:54 GMT
#3587
I smartcast all spells. Even rumble ult and victor laser.
Freeeeeeedom
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 09 2013 00:55 GMT
#3588
I don't want s2 CLG EU back ever.
Carrilord has arrived.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 09 2013 00:55 GMT
#3589
On August 09 2013 09:53 qanik wrote:
oh boy there's a 100mins+ games going on on TI3 stream. I hope something like that never occurs in lol...

clg.eu vs we, legend has it that they're still playing.
liftlift > tsm
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 09 2013 01:00 GMT
#3590
People were cheering for the equivalent of jungle clearing at that point, in the DotA game. Woah. I should have fired up a VN to read and alt-tabbed when the casters started shouting.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
August 09 2013 01:06 GMT
#3591
that kind of game happens once in a blue moon nowadays its no big deal
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 09 2013 01:14 GMT
#3592
On August 09 2013 09:54 cLutZ wrote:
I smartcast all spells. Even rumble ult and victor laser.

It took awhile but I got to the point where I could do it on Rumble. But man, that was an embarrassing learning process.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
August 09 2013 01:16 GMT
#3593
On August 09 2013 10:14 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 09:54 cLutZ wrote:
I smartcast all spells. Even rumble ult and victor laser.

It took awhile but I got to the point where I could do it on Rumble. But man, that was an embarrassing learning process.

I got so used to smartcasting that when I return to play dota2, I had hard times playing it lol.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
August 09 2013 01:16 GMT
#3594
On August 09 2013 10:14 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 09:54 cLutZ wrote:
I smartcast all spells. Even rumble ult and victor laser.

It took awhile but I got to the point where I could do it on Rumble. But man, that was an embarrassing learning process.

Before I played rumble I wondered about that. The first time I played rumble I did it on instinct.
Is it really that hard?
boomer hands
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
August 09 2013 01:16 GMT
#3595
Viktor and rumble are easy to smart cast

The only spells I dont are charge ups. Varus Q and Vi Q. Its much more awkward to have to hold down the key while moving and stuff.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-09 01:17:38
August 09 2013 01:17 GMT
#3596
How to do the smartcast indicator that doesn't have the trail for skill shots. So for lee sin q, it looks like a target spell, not a line (skillshot indicator)?
liftlift > tsm
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 09 2013 01:18 GMT
#3597
On August 09 2013 10:16 seRapH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 10:14 onlywonderboy wrote:
On August 09 2013 09:54 cLutZ wrote:
I smartcast all spells. Even rumble ult and victor laser.

It took awhile but I got to the point where I could do it on Rumble. But man, that was an embarrassing learning process.

Before I played rumble I wondered about that. The first time I played rumble I did it on instinct.
Is it really that hard?

I mean, it was like a one game learning curve, but there was at least one missed kill because I just derped and didn't line up the smartcast properly.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
August 09 2013 01:22 GMT
#3598
Why is there no "smartcast some abilities, dumbast others" option?
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Amarok
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia2003 Posts
August 09 2013 01:23 GMT
#3599
Smarcast with indicators for everything always.

Don't find it that big of a deal on Vi's Q. I had a few derp moments when I started playing her but I'm uses to it by now.
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 09 2013 01:24 GMT
#3600
On August 09 2013 10:18 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 10:16 seRapH wrote:
On August 09 2013 10:14 onlywonderboy wrote:
On August 09 2013 09:54 cLutZ wrote:
I smartcast all spells. Even rumble ult and victor laser.

It took awhile but I got to the point where I could do it on Rumble. But man, that was an embarrassing learning process.

Before I played rumble I wondered about that. The first time I played rumble I did it on instinct.
Is it really that hard?

I mean, it was like a one game learning curve, but there was at least one missed kill because I just derped and didn't line up the smartcast properly.

So you looked like every na pro rumble besides balls? Or wx sona?
Freeeeeeedom
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34684
Calm 6299
Bisu 2678
Jaedong 1042
Horang2 674
BeSt 463
Rush 438
Soma 372
Larva 341
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Light 282
Zeus 204
ZerO 201
Snow 188
Barracks 125
Mind 113
910 108
Free 105
Killer 72
Sea.KH 54
Mong 41
Shinee 40
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 37
Trap 34
Terrorterran 30
Liquid`Ret 25
Bale 24
Aegong 23
Pusan 23
Rock 21
sorry 21
Hm[arnc] 20
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8296
XaKoH 340
Counter-Strike
fl0m3462
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes523
Other Games
singsing2544
B2W.Neo1026
hiko756
Mlord361
Lowko345
DeMusliM189
Hui .186
mouzStarbuck186
Livibee176
ToD101
RotterdaM97
Trikslyr72
QueenE60
Mew2King47
KnowMe43
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1171
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3488
• Jankos2131
• TFBlade710
Other Games
• Shiphtur483
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 45m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.