• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:51
CEST 15:51
KST 22:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6126 users

[Patch 3.07: Nerf Everything Not Nami] General Discussion…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 351 Next
Looks like we're back to status quo. Hope more of you lurkers unburrow and talk with us. :3

If you have any issues or comments about the new design, feel free to PM Neo.
ninjakingcola
Profile Joined March 2011
United States405 Posts
May 28 2013 01:31 GMT
#3361
On May 28 2013 10:12 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2013 10:11 Headshot wrote:
On May 28 2013 09:01 Requizen wrote:
I like SSBB better than Melee.

Mostly because I only played Melee twice and didn't own a non-handheld Nintendo console between NES and Wii.

SONY 4 LYFE

This post hurts my soul.

It's pretty blasphemous i agree


The lithe rage I feel...
Where my demons hide? Why, if I showed you it wouldn't be a secret my dear.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
May 28 2013 01:31 GMT
#3362
On May 28 2013 06:56 JBright wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]

You have to admit they look really similar.

i think i beat both of them :o
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
May 28 2013 01:32 GMT
#3363
On May 28 2013 10:18 wei2coolman wrote:
"good scrims guys"- st.v to EU after 2-0ing them.
fucking hilarious.



Lol that is awesome. When did it happen? Any links?
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
May 28 2013 01:41 GMT
#3364
I remember Dlift said that the EU team beat NA in one scrim, then refused to scrim them again because they were too weak. Looks like the turn tables have turned.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
May 28 2013 01:42 GMT
#3365
On May 28 2013 10:32 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2013 10:18 wei2coolman wrote:
"good scrims guys"- st.v to EU after 2-0ing them.
fucking hilarious.



Lol that is awesome. When did it happen? Any links?

Dyrus just said that's what ST.V said to the EU team when they were shaking hands.
liftlift > tsm
Letmelose
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Korea (South)3227 Posts
May 28 2013 01:49 GMT
#3366
On May 28 2013 10:42 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2013 10:32 KissBlade wrote:
On May 28 2013 10:18 wei2coolman wrote:
"good scrims guys"- st.v to EU after 2-0ing them.
fucking hilarious.



Lol that is awesome. When did it happen? Any links?

Dyrus just said that's what ST.V said to the EU team when they were shaking hands.


[image loading]
TL+ Member
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-28 01:56:31
May 28 2013 01:55 GMT
#3367
OK which icon did I get

edit - is that a goliath i cant tell
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
May 28 2013 01:57 GMT
#3368
On May 28 2013 10:55 schmutttt wrote:
OK which icon did I get

edit - is that a goliath i cant tell

Yes, you aren't blind, like our resident banling.
liftlift > tsm
419
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Russian Federation3632 Posts
May 28 2013 02:03 GMT
#3369
hopefully someone can answer this for me - what is a good MR jungler item for mid-late game vs a 2+ AP comp? The champion that I ran into this issue was on J4, but I think the question can be generalized.

I haven't really played the game much since Syndra patch, so maybe I am missing something very obvious. The two negatron items that come to mind - spirit visage and BV - both seem like I am paying for an additional effect that is not very useful (vamp / a shield that will be popped by a trivial spell in pre-teamfight situations).

Hexdrinker seems like a rather silly buy after completing 2-3 items, as I'm not really itemizing damage, and the MR offered is rather low compared to negatron based items.

I could just keep the negatron and not turn it into anything...but seeing as I don't generally get to shop with huge amounts of gold, the slot-efficiency might make me sad.

Is bulwark still cost effective if the support is already getting it? When I last really played Aegis was an insanely good buy in pretty much any tankiness-requiring situation, has the cost-efficiency changed since then?

Maybe I should just stack health? Seems like there's a good amount of %-based damage out there though.

Any input would be appreciated.
?
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-28 02:07:18
May 28 2013 02:05 GMT
#3370
On May 28 2013 10:42 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2013 10:32 KissBlade wrote:
On May 28 2013 10:18 wei2coolman wrote:
"good scrims guys"- st.v to EU after 2-0ing them.
fucking hilarious.



Lol that is awesome. When did it happen? Any links?

Dyrus just said that's what ST.V said to the EU team when they were shaking hands.

inb4 fnatic and GG dumps on crs/tsm on lcs worlds once again
dae
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1600 Posts
May 28 2013 02:05 GMT
#3371
On May 28 2013 11:03 419 wrote:
hopefully someone can answer this for me - what is a good MR jungler item for mid-late game vs a 2+ AP comp? The champion that I ran into this issue was on J4, but I think the question can be generalized.

I haven't really played the game much since Syndra patch, so maybe I am missing something very obvious. The two negatron items that come to mind - spirit visage and BV - both seem like I am paying for an additional effect that is not very useful (vamp / a shield that will be popped by a trivial spell in pre-teamfight situations).

Hexdrinker seems like a rather silly buy after completing 2-3 items, as I'm not really itemizing damage, and the MR offered is rather low compared to negatron based items.

I could just keep the negatron and not turn it into anything...but seeing as I don't generally get to shop with huge amounts of gold, the slot-efficiency might make me sad.

Is bulwark still cost effective if the support is already getting it? When I last really played Aegis was an insanely good buy in pretty much any tankiness-requiring situation, has the cost-efficiency changed since then?

Maybe I should just stack health? Seems like there's a good amount of %-based damage out there though.

Any input would be appreciated.


In my opinion, getting a bulwark and a hexdrinker is usually good enough vs ap, Hexdrinker is really strong during laning if you get it early enough.

Bulwark is 100% always buy on jungler right now vs double ap comps, and almost 100% buy vs single ap comp.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
May 28 2013 02:06 GMT
#3372
On May 28 2013 11:03 419 wrote:
Is bulwark still cost effective if the support is already getting it? When I last really played Aegis was an insanely good buy in pretty much any tankiness-requiring situation, has the cost-efficiency changed since then?

You should get Bulwark every game unless you want to be super selfish of they have literally 0 AP damage. Even vs stuff like Sona ult the extra MR from bulwark is awesome.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
May 28 2013 02:06 GMT
#3373
Merc treads and you're underrating hexdrinker imo.
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
May 28 2013 02:07 GMT
#3374
If I could of stayed a Dragoon I would of..sc2's Stalker is nothing in comparison to a proper mangoon.

Ah, I like Aegis/Bulwark still but it's been awhile for me so I could be incorrect in that assumption. Spirit Visage is not appreciated enough. I mean what kind of champions are we talking about here I guess?
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
ShloobeR
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Korea (South)3851 Posts
May 28 2013 02:07 GMT
#3375
On May 28 2013 11:03 419 wrote:
hopefully someone can answer this for me - what is a good MR jungler item for mid-late game vs a 2+ AP comp? The champion that I ran into this issue was on J4, but I think the question can be generalized.

I haven't really played the game much since Syndra patch, so maybe I am missing something very obvious. The two negatron items that come to mind - spirit visage and BV - both seem like I am paying for an additional effect that is not very useful (vamp / a shield that will be popped by a trivial spell in pre-teamfight situations).

Hexdrinker seems like a rather silly buy after completing 2-3 items, as I'm not really itemizing damage, and the MR offered is rather low compared to negatron based items.

I could just keep the negatron and not turn it into anything...but seeing as I don't generally get to shop with huge amounts of gold, the slot-efficiency might make me sad.

Is bulwark still cost effective if the support is already getting it? When I last really played Aegis was an insanely good buy in pretty much any tankiness-requiring situation, has the cost-efficiency changed since then?

Maybe I should just stack health? Seems like there's a good amount of %-based damage out there though.

Any input would be appreciated.


In that situation I usually tell my support that I'm getting bulwark and they should build something else first
Since the jungler is the one who will be in the APs face a lot more there's no reason to concede it to the support.
: o )
Spaiku
Profile Joined July 2012
Spain1114 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-28 02:17:21
May 28 2013 02:10 GMT
#3376
On May 28 2013 10:41 RagequitBM wrote:
I remember Dlift said that the EU team beat NA in one scrim, then refused to scrim them again because they were too weak. Looks like the turn tables have turned.

EU scrimmed NA one game, beat them and then they said they were going to scrim SEA instead of playing more games with them.

I'm not trying to defend EU but it was very likely for them to play NA in the real tounament matches and almost imposible to have to play SEA so they probably didn't want to reveal anything more to the american team.
419
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Russian Federation3632 Posts
May 28 2013 02:13 GMT
#3377
I am surprised by how quickly my question was answered - thanks guys.
?
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
May 28 2013 02:17 GMT
#3378
On May 28 2013 10:31 ninjakingcola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2013 10:12 Nos- wrote:
On May 28 2013 10:11 Headshot wrote:
On May 28 2013 09:01 Requizen wrote:
I like SSBB better than Melee.

Mostly because I only played Melee twice and didn't own a non-handheld Nintendo console between NES and Wii.

SONY 4 LYFE

This post hurts my soul.

It's pretty blasphemous i agree


The lithe rage I feel...

Playstation and PS2 each had full better libraries that N64 and GC respectively. Aside from Zelda games and SSB games, I had no interest in Nintendo consoles. Wii was dubious at best, and is my least favorite out of this gen. The only non Zelda/Mario/SSB titles I really enjoyed from it were No More Heroes and Mad World. Everything else was gimmicky. I plan to get a PS4 but have no intention on buying a Wii U unless some title for it really wows me.
It's your boy Guzma!
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-28 02:20:45
May 28 2013 02:17 GMT
#3379
On May 28 2013 11:10 Spaiku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2013 10:41 RagequitBM wrote:
I remember Dlift said that the EU team beat NA in one scrim, then refused to scrim them again because they were too weak. Looks like the turn tables have turned.

EU scrimmed NA one game, beat them and then they said they were going to scrim SEA instead of playing more games with them.

I'm not trying to defend EU but it was very likely for them to play NA in the real tounament matches and almost imposible to have to play SEA so they probably wanted to not reveal anything more to the american team.


They made the NA team wait for three hours for a scrim and then stomped them and only scrimmed them once.

It was a shit move by EU no matter how you try to look at it/justify it. Like, I could understand them not wanting to scrim NA because of the high chance that they'd face each other but in that case they shouldn't have agreed to scirm NA in the first place instead of wasting 3-4 hours of their time.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
May 28 2013 02:22 GMT
#3380
There's also nothing wrong with just sitting on base items until you start running out of slots. Buying an extra NMM to turn into aegis or bulwark later is fine when you need a big of MR now, or buying an emergency Negatron and then going back to core items.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 351 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1032
WardiTV809
OGKoka 273
Rex144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 273
Rex 144
ProTech136
Codebar 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2279
Shuttle 2254
Horang2 1353
EffOrt 871
Jaedong 784
BeSt 534
Light 413
Mini 354
Stork 317
firebathero 300
[ Show more ]
ZerO 270
Rush 246
ggaemo 146
Barracks 123
Zeus 92
Shine 75
Killer 66
Sea.KH 60
Hyun 52
Yoon 42
Sexy 31
Shinee 31
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 28
Bale 26
PianO 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
soO 19
Terrorterran 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
HiyA 9
Noble 9
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
qojqva3189
Dendi2310
BananaSlamJamma333
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin342
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes458
Other Games
singsing2258
olofmeister1719
hiko944
B2W.Neo746
Lowko363
Pyrionflax214
Sick184
Liquid`VortiX162
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream550
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH300
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2109
• Nemesis1348
Other Games
• WagamamaTV264
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.