• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:18
CEST 10:18
KST 17:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9258 users

[Patch 1.0.0.154: Preseason Balance Update 2] GD - Page 204

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 220 Next
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
January 31 2013 03:04 GMT
#4061
On January 31 2013 11:53 Kouda wrote:
Phantomlord vs Salce/Westrice/FXO supposedly according to twiter l0l


its like a scrim between fxo + salce vs top/jungle from towerdive, atlanta on ad, pl, and a support i dont know.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 03:05:22
January 31 2013 03:05 GMT
#4062
On January 31 2013 12:03 plasmidghost wrote:
I got 100$ after helping a neighbor move and spent it on RP. What should I buy, I have so much...


Buy a skin for all the champions you main but wait for them to go on sale. :D
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
January 31 2013 03:08 GMT
#4063
On January 31 2013 12:03 plasmidghost wrote:
I got 100$ after helping a neighbor move and spent it on RP. What should I buy, I have so much...


Go back in time and buy the retro skins.

Specifically Angler Jax.

Other than that I'd wait for 2 things:
1. A good skin on a champ you love playing to be on sale.
2. The "Package" Where you get a champ + 1st skin on release of a cool champ with a cool skin ala Mecha Kha'Zix. I regret not getting that duo b/c that skin is so sexy.
Freeeeeeedom
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
January 31 2013 03:11 GMT
#4064
On January 31 2013 12:05 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 12:03 plasmidghost wrote:
I got 100$ after helping a neighbor move and spent it on RP. What should I buy, I have so much...


Buy a skin for all the champions you main but wait for them to go on sale. :D

Your favorite (lets say top 2 or 3) champions, you don't have to wait.

Then just pick up sale skins (of champs you main) and cool champions as they go on sale - you should be able to get like 25 things.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 03:20:36
January 31 2013 03:20 GMT
#4065
Saint and Dyrus (not sure who else) are streaming a scrim of Curse vs TSM. I haven't seen TSM in forever so this might be interesting.

http://www.twitch.tv/crs_saintvicious
http://www.twitch.tv/tsm_dyrus
http://www.twitch.tv/cop

btw can I get a medal for telling you guys when all these little things are going on and pointing you to good streamers? Plz?
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 03:22:04
January 31 2013 03:20 GMT
#4066
--- Nuked ---
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
January 31 2013 03:23 GMT
#4067
On January 31 2013 12:20 plasmidghost wrote:
I want to get Brand since he's cool and on sale but he sucks...
I guess my next 3 champs will be Orianna, Ezreal, and Kog'Maw
Is it worth it to get Gragas?


I'm very hesitant to get champions with RP. @_@
Did you get the Collector's Edition?

It really depends on what role you play and your playstyle.
Technically, I wouldn't buy any champ unless you've tested it out during free week.

Buyer's remorse is a bitch.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
January 31 2013 03:25 GMT
#4068
--- Nuked ---
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
January 31 2013 03:26 GMT
#4069
I wasn't going to watch the scrim, but Dyrus giving reginald shit for wanting to Jayce mid despite only doing it like 5 times. I want to watch in hopes that it becomes a train wreck.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
January 31 2013 03:26 GMT
#4070
On January 31 2013 12:25 plasmidghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 12:23 NeoIllusions wrote:
On January 31 2013 12:20 plasmidghost wrote:
I want to get Brand since he's cool and on sale but he sucks...
I guess my next 3 champs will be Orianna, Ezreal, and Kog'Maw
Is it worth it to get Gragas?


I'm very hesitant to get champions with RP. @_@
Did you get the Collector's Edition?

It really depends on what role you play and your playstyle.
Technically, I wouldn't buy any champ unless you've tested it out during free week.

Buyer's remorse is a bitch.

I never got the collector's edition, and I have refunds, but I don't want to use them unless something I need like 2 for 1 rune pages are offered again


Get the rune page bundle if you have less than 5 pages. That's one of the best buys with RP.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 03:30:36
January 31 2013 03:28 GMT
#4071
Did voy fucking Blue Elixir at level 1? Mistake buy?

Edit: ROFL THAT VOYMAN JUKE VS 3 TSM GGGGGGGG
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 03:32:08
January 31 2013 03:31 GMT
#4072
On January 31 2013 12:20 plasmidghost wrote:
I want to get Brand since he's cool and on sale but he sucks...
I guess my next 3 champs will be Orianna, Ezreal, and Kog'Maw
Is it worth it to get Gragas?


IMO if you want Brand, Syndra is Brand but better.

Edit: You guys always make cool comments about streamed games when I'm in class where twitch.tv doesn't work and it makes me sad. Stop making me sad Neo. T_T
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
JALbert
Profile Joined March 2011
United States484 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 03:32:55
January 31 2013 03:32 GMT
#4073
I know I missed the boat on the discussion for this, but I can't write TL posts at work, so just wanted to vent a bit about InControl.

I liked InControl, had a lot of respect for him, but his posts were pretty damn hypocritical. I posted in the EG thread trying to be constructive and non-inflammatory as possible, but the majority of the posts were ignored so InC could get mad at one dude calling him EG's Court Jester. Does he have a right to get mad if he's insulted? Generally, yeah. Except his second post specfically called for us to have a thicker skin about his comments. It's hard to have sympathy for him at that point if he can't ignore a random troll or two. Pretty much everything he said got at least one rational response, but rather than choosing to have a constructive discussion, he got mad that someone on the internet said something mean and he took his ball and went home. He made a pretty good post, though, except for ending the last paragraph with backhanded stuff about LoL being "more casual," but writing it off like he doesn't mean it dismissively. Basketball is casual. Soccer is casual. Nothing played at a competitive level is casual anymore.

I can see where making a statement or extending an apology is the right thing to do, but it's hardly deserved. If he wanted to talk in friendly terms, that was on the table. Instead,
On January 28 2013 17:23 iNcontroL wrote:
I would ask you don't be so sensitive.



On a completely different note: Why do pro teams not insist that every role that can play one of their player's strong champions learn it? It kills me to see a top/jungle bruiser be absolutely known in their role. I know that the strict soloqueue metagame adherence to positions is a little bit inevitable and a tough thing to break (and training unusual things has an opportunity cost) but the ability to pick a bruiser early in draft without being counterpicked seems like it's undervalued. I think the first time this hit me was seeing NintendudeX playing jungle Riven at IPL4 and realizing that the Riven pick was automatically jungle. Ditto for Froggen playing Lee Sin - unless I'm mistaken Wickd and Snoopeh do not really play Lee, so the Lee pick loses a lot of it's surprise/drafting value IMO.

Stealing Nashor Podcast - http://stealingnashor.libsyn.com | Stupid build enthusiast
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
January 31 2013 03:32 GMT
#4074
Syndra's also harder.
That stun is probably one of the hardest skillshots to land.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
January 31 2013 03:33 GMT
#4075
--- Nuked ---
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
January 31 2013 03:34 GMT
#4076
On January 31 2013 12:31 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 12:20 plasmidghost wrote:
I want to get Brand since he's cool and on sale but he sucks...
I guess my next 3 champs will be Orianna, Ezreal, and Kog'Maw
Is it worth it to get Gragas?


IMO if you want Brand, Syndra is Brand but better.

Edit: You guys always make cool comments about streamed games when I'm in class where twitch.tv doesn't work and it makes me sad. Stop making me sad Neo. T_T


You in the US? God, I hope west coast at least. You have some late ass class. @_@

At least you can revel with the VODs later tonight. :3
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
January 31 2013 03:35 GMT
#4077
Yeah I only have 6-9 PM classes this semester. It's weird because streams from the League website directly (like the world finals n' shiz) work, but twitch.tv doesn't.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
January 31 2013 03:37 GMT
#4078
Does anybody here have a link to Finkill's queue dodge tier list?

Can't find it anywhere on da googles.
Retvrn to Forvms
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
January 31 2013 03:39 GMT
#4079
On January 31 2013 12:37 Chrispy wrote:
Does anybody here have a link to Finkill's queue dodge tier list?

Can't find it anywhere on da googles.


I am so disappoint. You must hone your google-fu, Chrispy-san.

https://www.google.com/search?q=league of legends finkill dodge tier list&oq=league of legends finkill dodge tier list&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 31 2013 03:40 GMT
#4080
TSM is so silent during that scrim.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 771
GuemChi 604
Leta 331
Hyun 201
BeSt 195
firebathero 170
Soma 170
Mong 84
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
PianO 37
Bale 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 17
ZergMaN 16
Shine 12
Noble 8
Dota 2
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss559
ceh9528
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King375
Other Games
summit1g8829
olofmeister846
JimRising 464
Happy400
KnowMe55
Trikslyr23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick430
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast33
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt430
• Jankos380
Other Games
• Shiphtur451
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 43m
Patches Events
7h 43m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.