• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:27
CEST 05:27
KST 12:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6716 users

[Patch 1.0.0.154: Preseason Balance Update 2] GD - Page 166

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 220 Next
XenOmega
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2822 Posts
January 28 2013 17:52 GMT
#3301
On a losing streak, pretty pissed.

Whether it is solo or in a group with 3-4 friends -.-
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-28 17:54:03
January 28 2013 17:53 GMT
#3302
On January 29 2013 02:52 mordek wrote:
Are there any recent tourney games where multiple lockets were purchased? I'm not making headway in the cost-effectiveness argument and would like to reply with an appeal to authority of my own. Thanks!


The EU LCS Qualifiers had a few, as did IEM Katowice (but only on GBG).

And I think there was mention of recent OGN games where that was utilized.

On January 29 2013 02:52 XenOmega wrote:
On a losing streak, pretty pissed.

Whether it is solo or in a group with 3-4 friends -.-


QQ Thread --> http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=220361
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
January 28 2013 18:15 GMT
#3303
On January 29 2013 02:00 smOOthMayDie wrote:
Shaco is so goooooood.

29-14 out of 43 games :D 68% winrate with it in ranked.


Raise!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
January 28 2013 18:17 GMT
#3304
On January 29 2013 03:15 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 02:00 smOOthMayDie wrote:
Shaco is so goooooood.

29-14 out of 43 games :D 68% winrate with it in ranked.


Raise!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

29-14 is a lot more impressive.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
January 28 2013 18:20 GMT
#3305
well i just started playing her 2 days ago, I give you an update when I hit ~40games
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-28 18:22:35
January 28 2013 18:21 GMT
#3306
On January 29 2013 03:17 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:15 AsnSensation wrote:
On January 29 2013 02:00 smOOthMayDie wrote:
Shaco is so goooooood.

29-14 out of 43 games :D 68% winrate with it in ranked.


Raise!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

29-14 is a lot more impressive.

Unimpressed Shake, is unimpressed.
On January 29 2013 03:21 thenexusp wrote:
So, there was this guy in a game I recently who kept flaming our less-than-stellar teammates - he was 5-5, I was 5-3, but the rest of the team was 0-5, 0-6, 0-7. On the other hand, he was the only other person voting no when our 0-6 started spamming surrender votes (with "DON'T SURRENDER WE CAN STILL WIN DIS" every time) and then we caught the enemy team out-of-position, aced them and pushed their inhibitor, baited a baron then aced them again and killed their nexus. I didn't know there are people who are so negative to their teammates but simultaneously have a "never say die" attitude in-game. I bet he would've gotten so much further if he learned how to be positive to his underperforming teammates :\

Rule 1 in solo queue, any game can be thrown.
Rule 2 in solo queue, any game thrown can be counter thrown.
liftlift > tsm
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
January 28 2013 18:21 GMT
#3307
So, there was this guy in a game I recently who kept flaming our less-than-stellar teammates - he was 5-5, I was 5-3, but the rest of the team was 0-5, 0-6, 0-7. On the other hand, he was the only other person voting no when our 0-6 started spamming surrender votes (with "DON'T SURRENDER WE CAN STILL WIN DIS" every time) and then we caught the enemy team out-of-position, aced them and pushed their inhibitor, baited a baron then aced them again and killed their nexus. I didn't know there are people who are so negative to their teammates but simultaneously have a "never say die" attitude in-game. I bet he would've gotten so much further if he learned how to be positive to his underperforming teammates :\
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-28 18:24:47
January 28 2013 18:22 GMT
#3308
Jungle Vi's early game gank damage is really gross. At level 3 or so she can burst about 60% of a laners health down in one combo.

Also, I find the people who shit talk the most are also the people who refuse to do surrender votes. I think it's because they're so self absorbed that they think they can turn a game around by themselves no matter what the actual situation is.

I get really angry when people vote no on surrenders when you're like 20 kills behind. I'll just stop playing to get them to vote yes, not surrendering at that point is just wasting everybodies time.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
smOOthMayDie
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States997 Posts
January 28 2013 18:22 GMT
#3309
On January 29 2013 03:15 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 02:00 smOOthMayDie wrote:
Shaco is so goooooood.

29-14 out of 43 games :D 68% winrate with it in ranked.


Raise!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I'm 31-14 now!

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/27020198#history
twitch.tv/TKSaga twitter.com/TKSagaTV YT: Tinyurl.com/TKSaga
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
January 28 2013 18:23 GMT
#3310
Don't know how you consider the spirit stone upgrades bad. Ancient Golem is awesome, I can get mobility boots while still having tenacity. It's really good for Nautilus and Skarner
Platinum Support GOD
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
January 28 2013 18:25 GMT
#3311
mnnnenenen I don't like Spirit Stone nor it's upgrades all that much on Skarner, you still really like rushing Shurelyas, and for that you need Philostone and if you buy Philostone you don't want to buy Spirit stone
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
January 28 2013 18:25 GMT
#3312
I like the Spirit Stone items, I just feel like overall they have a negative stigma. I usually just see players sit on Spirit Stone and never upgrade it.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
January 28 2013 18:29 GMT
#3313
On January 29 2013 03:25 Scip wrote:
mnnnenenen I don't like Spirit Stone nor it's upgrades all that much on Skarner, you still really like rushing Shurelyas, and for that you need Philostone and if you buy Philostone you don't want to buy Spirit stone

I get kindle gem instead of philo. I don't need the gp10 and I want the mobility boots and ancient golem.
Platinum Support GOD
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 28 2013 18:31 GMT
#3314
I tend to still build Philo's on supports. It delays the Sightstone a bit, but I feel like I have mana problems without it. Am I just doing things wrong?
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
January 28 2013 18:31 GMT
#3315
I would like Wriggles / Spirit Stone upgrades a lot more if the end item on the chain didn't have the +minion damage and instead had more stats.

I think the issue with them is that by the time you're comfortable getting them you don't need that Machete bonus to clear camps anymore, so it feels like you're wasting gold value into passives you aren't using anymore.

Would be really cool I think if Machete was the starter, Madreds/Spirit Stone had stats but kept the Machete bonus, and then Wriggles/Golem/Wraith/Lizard lost the Machete bonus and had even more stats.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
January 28 2013 18:32 GMT
#3316
On January 29 2013 03:25 onlywonderboy wrote:
I like the Spirit Stone items, I just feel like overall they have a negative stigma. I usually just see players sit on Spirit Stone and never upgrade it.


To be fair, Lizard Elder and Spectral Wraith were pretty bleh initially, while Ancient Golem stood out as being awesome. It's only after a few buffs that the former two have become definitively worthwhile (and even then the number of junglers who have use for Spectral Wraith is limited, which is likely why it's getting a sizable cost reduction on the PBE).
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-28 18:33:39
January 28 2013 18:33 GMT
#3317
On January 29 2013 03:22 Ketara wrote:
Jungle Vi's early game gank damage is really gross. At level 3 or so she can burst about 60% of a laners health down in one combo.

Also, I find the people who shit talk the most are also the people who refuse to do surrender votes. I think it's because they're so self absorbed that they think they can turn a game around by themselves no matter what the actual situation is.

I get really angry when people vote no on surrenders when you're like 20 kills behind. I'll just stop playing to get them to vote yes, not surrendering at that point is just wasting everybodies time.


the only problem is ever since I adopted the never surrender in Solo Q attitude I've actually pulled several comebacks where I would have surrendered usually. People don't lie when they say every game is winnable, imo it's worth it even if it's only 1 out of 5 games. Like if you are really that far behind that there's no chance to win, the enemy usually only needs 5minutes to finish.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-28 18:35:13
January 28 2013 18:34 GMT
#3318
On January 29 2013 03:32 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:25 onlywonderboy wrote:
I like the Spirit Stone items, I just feel like overall they have a negative stigma. I usually just see players sit on Spirit Stone and never upgrade it.


To be fair, Lizard Elder and Spectral Wraith were pretty bleh initially, while Ancient Golem stood out as being awesome. It's only after a few buffs that the former two have become definitively worthwhile (and even then the number of junglers who have use for Spectral Wraith is limited, which is likely why it's getting a sizable cost reduction on the PBE).

My jungle Fiddle approves.

Edit: You're right though, once the PBE changes to into effect they'll probably see a sizable increase in popularity.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
January 28 2013 18:36 GMT
#3319
On January 29 2013 03:33 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:22 Ketara wrote:
Jungle Vi's early game gank damage is really gross. At level 3 or so she can burst about 60% of a laners health down in one combo.

Also, I find the people who shit talk the most are also the people who refuse to do surrender votes. I think it's because they're so self absorbed that they think they can turn a game around by themselves no matter what the actual situation is.

I get really angry when people vote no on surrenders when you're like 20 kills behind. I'll just stop playing to get them to vote yes, not surrendering at that point is just wasting everybodies time.


the only problem is ever since I adopted the never surrender in Solo Q attitude I've actually pulled several comebacks where I would have surrendered usually. People don't lie when they say every game is winnable, imo it's worth it even if it's only 1 out of 5 games. Like if you are really that far behind that there's no chance to win, the enemy usually only needs 5minutes to finish.


Still 5 minutes of wasting everybodies time.

There are games where you're behind and you can still win sure, but there are also games where you're behind and it's blatantly obvious you can't win, but people still vote no anyway. It's rude to everybody else playing the game to make them sit through that.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
GregMandel
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
France822 Posts
January 28 2013 18:37 GMT
#3320
Alex Ich said in his AMA that he didnt like Viktor at all

So, we shouldnt speak nice of Alex Ich anymore right ? :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8QLNiolfk - Racing with the sun
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings210
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft441
RuFF_SC2 202
ViBE87
Nina 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4122
GuemChi 1194
Terrorterran 92
910 73
Bale 30
NaDa 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
Counter-Strike
taco 611
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox969
Other Games
summit1g8472
JimRising 617
C9.Mang0306
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP125
• EnkiAlexander 60
• Hupsaiya 57
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo847
• Stunt247
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 34m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.