• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:52
CEST 12:52
KST 19:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8865 users

[Patch 1.0.0.136: Lulu] General Discussion - Page 13

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 339 Next
Remember guys, this is the general discussion thread. Keep whine/QQ posts in the appropriate QQ memorial thread! Thanks!
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
March 20 2012 17:43 GMT
#241
You guys think fiora is bad? If you build her decently tanky she works a bit like a lee sin because her E lets her escape and she's burst based. Her towerdiving isn't that good - if you imagine her R as something like a chogath feast then it doesn't matter if it takes 4 seconds to hit but she can't be hit - would be the same effect as instantly nuking you. The reason her ult is good is because it's like a GA res thing where you can't be hit for a while meaning they have to switch targets for 4 seconds and then refocus you.
triplej
Profile Joined May 2011
United States47 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-20 17:49:48
March 20 2012 17:48 GMT
#242
TheOddOne said this on-stream morning that Euro mids (think Alex, Froggen) run flat resistance reds and blues instead of penetration reds and AP/level blues. Has anyone else seen this? I know I've seen Alex's rune page and he runs resistance blues, and Froggen always rushes Abyssal. Are penetration reds really that unneeded, similar to the way ADs are starting to run AD runes instead of Armor Pen?
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-20 17:53:31
March 20 2012 17:50 GMT
#243
Honestly I don't care that much about blue buff nerf, if anything it just makes opposing blue when my jungler is mana dependant less scary. the whole time I'm in lane when I don't have blue buff I'm constantly weighing 'can I get this done with aa and save the mana or should I push'. Also with the old blue buff the only characters I play that didn't sit at 100% mana fulltime with blue were Ziggs and Kog, so I still think it will be a really nice buff, but I might start building AAstaff on Ziggs.... already make it for Kog.

and on the subject of mana stacking I HATE RoA with a passion, I really dislike the synergy with Tear, they both scream build me first, I typically don't build rod, but when I do I feel so much pressure to finish it.


On March 21 2012 02:48 triplej wrote:
TheOddOne said this on-stream morning that Euro mids (think Alex, Froggen) run flat resistance reds and blues instead of penetration reds and AP/level blues. Has anyone else seen this? I know I've seen Alex's rune page and he runs resistance blues, and Froggen always rushes Abyssal. Are penetration reds really that unneeded, similar to the way ADs are starting to run AD runes instead of Armor Pen?


well technically if Void staff is in your planned build(and it should be), then they aren't that good, but no pen until boots 2? And I love me some merc treds, they are better than me so you can take their advice, but I don't like it.
Carrilord has arrived.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
March 20 2012 17:50 GMT
#244
On March 21 2012 02:43 Slayer91 wrote:
You guys think fiora is bad? If you build her decently tanky she works a bit like a lee sin because her E lets her escape and she's burst based. Her towerdiving isn't that good - if you imagine her R as something like a chogath feast then it doesn't matter if it takes 4 seconds to hit but she can't be hit - would be the same effect as instantly nuking you. The reason her ult is good is because it's like a GA res thing where you can't be hit for a while meaning they have to switch targets for 4 seconds and then refocus you.

Does the invuln during Fiora ulti actually work properly? I've seen several Fioras die during their ultimate.
Moderator
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
March 20 2012 17:55 GMT
#245
On March 21 2012 02:48 triplej wrote:
TheOddOne said this on-stream morning that Euro mids (think Alex, Froggen) run flat resistance reds and blues instead of penetration reds and AP/level blues. Has anyone else seen this? I know I've seen Alex's rune page and he runs resistance blues, and Froggen always rushes Abyssal. Are penetration reds really that unneeded, similar to the way ADs are starting to run AD runes instead of Armor Pen?


I can't speak about the current trend of Marks for AP mids but taking flat MR Glyphs over AP/Level is very common nowadays. Being able to get the upper hand in trades during the first 7-9 levels in lane is immense.

On March 21 2012 02:50 Slusher wrote:
Honestly I care that much about blue buff nerf, if anything it just makes opposing blue when my jungler is mana dependant less scary. the whole time I'm in lane when I don't have blue buff I'm constantly weighing 'can I get this done with aa and save the mana or should I push'. Also with the old blue buff the only characters I play that didn't sit at 100% mana fulltime with blue were Ziggs and Kog, so I still think it will be a really nice buff, but I might start building AAstaff on Ziggs.... already make it for Kog.

and on the subject of mana stacking I HATE RoA with a passion, I really dislike the synergy with Tear, they both scream build me first, I typically don't build rod, but when I do I feel so much pressure to finish it.


Cata => Tear => RoA

I typically find Catalyst more urgent early because it helps with survivability. If you don't Ring stack, you need some form of hp by level 6+.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Chaos
Profile Joined July 2009
United States772 Posts
March 20 2012 17:55 GMT
#246
On March 21 2012 02:48 triplej wrote:
TheOddOne said this on-stream morning that Euro mids (think Alex, Froggen) run flat resistance reds and blues instead of penetration reds and AP/level blues. Has anyone else seen this? I know I've seen Alex's rune page and he runs resistance blues, and Froggen always rushes Abyssal. Are penetration reds really that unneeded, similar to the way ADs are starting to run AD runes instead of Armor Pen?


Definitely seen both of them running mr blues, which I prefer over ap/lvl. Haven't seen anyone using the reds though. Slightly stronger in lane but weaker outside of lane would be my guess.
FruitMarket
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
March 20 2012 17:56 GMT
#247
As lebonk on dominion, I get cheap CDR as soon as I can after deathcap (kindlegem, glacial shroud, runes/masteries = 40%.) The reasoning is that until level 11 leblanc's ult is on too high of a cooldown to use more than once in any reasonable engagement, but at level 11 with 40% cdr it'll most likely be back up against a team of not totally squishy champs (19 seconds) and by the time level 16 rolls around you're going to have a hard time one shotting most people but an easy time two shotting them.

On Maw: (DISCLAIMER: THEORYCRAFT)
It's not good on Mundo. Don't think it is just cos Mundo also gets bonus ad for being low health. Mundo has enough AD. Any gold he can spend on non-survivability items goes towards attackspeed, crit, and cdr first. Also, he has plenty of staple MR options that are better than Maw, such as QSS, Spirit Visage, and FoN.
It's godly on Olaf, since Olaf loves fighting at low HP, has trouble with magic burst, and has plenty of attackspeed.
I feel like it would be awkward on Trondomere, because it's hardly going to outcompete straight DPS items for DPS and Trynd isn't really a huge fan of survivability in general. I'm no Trond player though, so don't take my word for it.
It's great on Fioda. She can almost guaranteed make use of the shield, when she hits low hp she tends to ult for free guaranteed hits, and hexdunker is a nice cheap item now that can cover her early game burst issues (on both sides).
On Panth, Renek, Talon I don't think it'll be strong enough to eclipse brutalizer->ghostblade, since most of the damage from these guys comes up front.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
March 20 2012 17:56 GMT
#248
On March 21 2012 02:50 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 02:43 Slayer91 wrote:
You guys think fiora is bad? If you build her decently tanky she works a bit like a lee sin because her E lets her escape and she's burst based. Her towerdiving isn't that good - if you imagine her R as something like a chogath feast then it doesn't matter if it takes 4 seconds to hit but she can't be hit - would be the same effect as instantly nuking you. The reason her ult is good is because it's like a GA res thing where you can't be hit for a while meaning they have to switch targets for 4 seconds and then refocus you.

Does the invuln during Fiora ulti actually work properly? I've seen several Fioras die during their ultimate.


It seems bugged, sometimes. I don't have fraps, but I've successfully ult'd while being focused in a teamfight and survived AND died 1 or 2 seconds in. It might just be lag and attacks launched "before" you ult still hit you?
Freeeeeeedom
bmn
Profile Joined August 2010
886 Posts
March 20 2012 17:57 GMT
#249
On March 21 2012 02:50 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 02:43 Slayer91 wrote:
You guys think fiora is bad? If you build her decently tanky she works a bit like a lee sin because her E lets her escape and she's burst based. Her towerdiving isn't that good - if you imagine her R as something like a chogath feast then it doesn't matter if it takes 4 seconds to hit but she can't be hit - would be the same effect as instantly nuking you. The reason her ult is good is because it's like a GA res thing where you can't be hit for a while meaning they have to switch targets for 4 seconds and then refocus you.

Does the invuln during Fiora ulti actually work properly? I've seen several Fioras die during their ultimate.


It doesn't make her invulnerable, and I don't see any place that claims it does.

It just makes her untargetable.
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
March 20 2012 17:58 GMT
#250
On March 21 2012 02:50 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 02:43 Slayer91 wrote:
You guys think fiora is bad? If you build her decently tanky she works a bit like a lee sin because her E lets her escape and she's burst based. Her towerdiving isn't that good - if you imagine her R as something like a chogath feast then it doesn't matter if it takes 4 seconds to hit but she can't be hit - would be the same effect as instantly nuking you. The reason her ult is good is because it's like a GA res thing where you can't be hit for a while meaning they have to switch targets for 4 seconds and then refocus you.

Does the invuln during Fiora ulti actually work properly? I've seen several Fioras die during their ultimate.

You aren't invulnerable, you just can't be targeted and don't exist on the map basically. It's like pool or alpha strike. You still take damage from ignite and other DoTs. (P.S. run cleanse)
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
bmn
Profile Joined August 2010
886 Posts
March 20 2012 17:59 GMT
#251
On March 21 2012 02:58 Tooplark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 02:50 TheYango wrote:
On March 21 2012 02:43 Slayer91 wrote:
You guys think fiora is bad? If you build her decently tanky she works a bit like a lee sin because her E lets her escape and she's burst based. Her towerdiving isn't that good - if you imagine her R as something like a chogath feast then it doesn't matter if it takes 4 seconds to hit but she can't be hit - would be the same effect as instantly nuking you. The reason her ult is good is because it's like a GA res thing where you can't be hit for a while meaning they have to switch targets for 4 seconds and then refocus you.

Does the invuln during Fiora ulti actually work properly? I've seen several Fioras die during their ultimate.

You aren't invulnerable, you just can't be targeted and don't exist on the map basically. It's like pool or alpha strike. You still take damage from ignite and other DoTs. (P.S. run cleanse)


And from things that targeted you before you activated ult, I believe (e.g. sion's stun).
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22628 Posts
March 20 2012 18:02 GMT
#252
On March 21 2012 02:50 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 02:43 Slayer91 wrote:
You guys think fiora is bad? If you build her decently tanky she works a bit like a lee sin because her E lets her escape and she's burst based. Her towerdiving isn't that good - if you imagine her R as something like a chogath feast then it doesn't matter if it takes 4 seconds to hit but she can't be hit - would be the same effect as instantly nuking you. The reason her ult is good is because it's like a GA res thing where you can't be hit for a while meaning they have to switch targets for 4 seconds and then refocus you.

Does the invuln during Fiora ulti actually work properly? I've seen several Fioras die during their ultimate.


As others have said you just cant be targetted anymore. Its even so that AoE will still hurt you while your inside i believe and i know for a fact fiddles drain doesnt get cancelled when its on you before you ult.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-20 18:05:17
March 20 2012 18:03 GMT
#253
On March 21 2012 02:57 bmn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 02:50 TheYango wrote:
On March 21 2012 02:43 Slayer91 wrote:
You guys think fiora is bad? If you build her decently tanky she works a bit like a lee sin because her E lets her escape and she's burst based. Her towerdiving isn't that good - if you imagine her R as something like a chogath feast then it doesn't matter if it takes 4 seconds to hit but she can't be hit - would be the same effect as instantly nuking you. The reason her ult is good is because it's like a GA res thing where you can't be hit for a while meaning they have to switch targets for 4 seconds and then refocus you.

Does the invuln during Fiora ulti actually work properly? I've seen several Fioras die during their ultimate.


It doesn't make her invulnerable, and I don't see any place that claims it does.

It just makes her untargetable.

That can't be right either because I've seen heroes/creeps launch autoattacks at her during her ultimate that connect.

When I was testing 1v1 against her the day she came out, she died during her ultimate to a Heimer turret autoattack. I hadn't skilled E yet and didn't have ignite, so the only things that could have killed her at that point were skills requiring target-ability.
Moderator
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-20 18:04:05
March 20 2012 18:03 GMT
#254
I think people are sleeping on MaW's ability to plow burst mages. You can say Warmogs accomplishes the same task, but it's easier to not commit on a full 3k hp tank than to expect a kill and have them survive.

also my combo buffs you and leaves me on cd
Carrilord has arrived.
triplej
Profile Joined May 2011
United States47 Posts
March 20 2012 18:05 GMT
#255
On March 21 2012 02:48 triplej wrote:
TheOddOne said this on-stream morning that Euro mids (think Alex, Froggen) run flat resistance reds and blues instead of penetration reds and AP/level blues. Has anyone else seen this? I know I've seen Alex's rune page and he runs resistance blues, and Froggen always rushes Abyssal. Are penetration reds really that unneeded, similar to the way ADs are starting to run AD runes instead of Armor Pen?


well technically if Void staff is in your planned build(and it should be), then they aren't that good, but no pen until boots 2? And I love me some merc treds, they are better than me so you can take their advice, but I don't like it.[/QUOTE]

That's the thing...it forces you into Void staff, which isn't a bad item but as people rarely get Negatrons in my games I would rather forego it for Zhonya's, etc.
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
March 20 2012 18:11 GMT
#256
On March 21 2012 02:15 57 Corvette wrote:
I am kinda worried about Swain's viability being cut down because of this bluebuff nerf. He is a good toplane counterpick for me, but with even less mana regen from bluebuff its going to be hard to keep that ult up for the entire teamfight...

personally i never struggle with mana on swain and feel comfortable donating blue to our mid when i go solo top.
between catalyst and last hitting minions you can generally have plenty of mana
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
March 20 2012 18:13 GMT
#257
MPen marks aren't very strong to begin with, and with the enemy running MRes glyphs they become even weaker. I don't know if it's really worth it, but the tought process might be similar to this: I won't be able to kill people alone (a decent player would back off before I can), and I don't need MPen marks to kill people during a gank etc. But I might be able to stay in lane longer with additional defenses if I need to.

I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if people ran flat AD marks on APs with good range.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-20 18:13:55
March 20 2012 18:13 GMT
#258

Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 03:05 triplej wrote:
On March 21 2012 02:48 triplej wrote:
TheOddOne said this on-stream morning that Euro mids (think Alex, Froggen) run flat resistance reds and blues instead of penetration reds and AP/level blues. Has anyone else seen this? I know I've seen Alex's rune page and he runs resistance blues, and Froggen always rushes Abyssal. Are penetration reds really that unneeded, similar to the way ADs are starting to run AD runes instead of Armor Pen?


well technically if Void staff is in your planned build(and it should be), then they aren't that good, but no pen until boots 2? And I love me some merc treds, they are better than me so you can take their advice, but I don't like it.


That's the thing...it forces you into Void staff, which isn't a bad item but as people rarely get Negatrons in my games I would rather forego it for Zhonya's, etc.

A single Aegis on the opposing team warrants a Void Staff. Not to mention mercs, wits end, and all other fun things like GA.

It gives AP as well you know :o
The legend of Darien lives on
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
March 20 2012 18:14 GMT
#259
Problem with LoL itemization:
Fully completed items are too effective. On a ranged DPS, if you have 2 dblades and 2 of brutalizer, wriggles, exe calling, or any other ~1.5k gold item, you are straight up behind the enemy ranged DPS with IE. Even if you abuse the early advantage and get another 1-1.5k gold than him, you're still behind.
It doesn't matter what non-IE combination of items you buy. As soon as your enemy finishes his IE, you're behind, unless you managed to delay his build so much that you finish it at roughly the same time.
It's not just ranged DPS either. Ranged DPS is just easier since Infinity Edge is the best item in the game from every possible perspective. On APs, Haunting Guise+NLR basically has to delay the enemy from rushing their DCap by almost 2k gold.
This is less true on tanks, where itemization is far more reactive and something like Atmogs really actually does have a hideously large abusable period, where rushing either item individually isn't near as big of a boost as comparable early game items.

Of course, this might be dismissible as IE being ridiculously overpowered, since it's not nearly as clear-cut with BC or BT, but I think it's a serious actual real problem.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
March 20 2012 18:15 GMT
#260
MPen marks penetrate less MRes than MRes marks give. That thought process makes sense to me I guess.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko201
SpeCial 74
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16293
firebathero 2294
Bisu 883
Hyuk 596
Horang2 527
Larva 269
BeSt 242
Mini 163
Light 161
EffOrt 148
[ Show more ]
Soma 130
Leta 93
Rush 86
Barracks 78
Pusan 59
ZerO 57
Killer 53
Mong 53
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 38
Shinee 33
Aegong 31
Sexy 30
Mind 28
NaDa 25
sorry 21
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
zelot 14
Noble 12
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 364
Fuzer 181
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1051
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1017
crisheroes929
Other Games
gofns26888
singsing1881
olofmeister1181
B2W.Neo171
Mew2King84
Livibee57
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH100
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 8m
OSC
11h 8m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 8m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.