• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6192 users

[Patch 1.0.0.136: Lulu] General Discussion - Page 120

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 339 Next
Remember guys, this is the general discussion thread. Keep whine/QQ posts in the appropriate QQ memorial thread! Thanks!
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
March 30 2012 04:50 GMT
#2381
wtf.
Dig just finished playing IPL showmatch and they're gonna play in the ESL right after?
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
March 30 2012 04:55 GMT
#2382
These commentators for ESL are very... awkward.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
March 30 2012 05:00 GMT
#2383
About the IE vs BT discussion a couple pages back.

I don't really see how the "if I get IE instead of BT I feel too squish" thing even really makes sense. Usually when you lane on bot as an AD carry with support you will often, if not most of the time, get a vamp scepter before you ever finish your first BF item. Even on champs that always get IE instead of BT like Caitlyn and Ashe, you always have a vamp scepter anyway.
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
March 30 2012 05:15 GMT
#2384
On March 30 2012 03:12 bmn wrote:
So I suck (always 1100-1200 ELO) even after reading great guides and trying a bunch of easy champs.

It's easy in Starcraft: e.g. Take a pro replay, compare drone count at X minutes, and your mechanics will improve a lot if you get close to X. Or 1v1 a better player and ask for specific advice.

I'd like to improve my ability to carry games from top/mid lane specifically. I often do well in lane, but am usually not able to exploit that advantage to carry the game, except with Rumble, but I don't want to be a one-trick pony.

What's the most time-efficient way (low-hanging fruit) to get my skills to a ~1500-1600 ELO level?
Should I duo queue / play arranged teams with higher players?
Have specific CS objectives? (I'm not sure how helpful that is for top/mid lane, where there's usually more zoning / roaming / jungler intervention than in bot lane, AFAICT)

I'm worried that queuing with better players will leave me either
a) shoe-horned into support, which isn't where I feel I'd learn most (I get bored after X support games in a row)
b) hopelessly outclassed in my lane; I'd fall behind early then never have a chance to come back, and spending 35+ minutes being useless doesn't teach me much

Should I just send a few replays to the replay thread and ask for advice?

I do switch champs too often, but it feels like purely grinding out games isn't a very enjoyable approach to improve. That said, maybe just picking one for a few weeks and playing only that champ really is the most efficient way.


Proper pre-game (runes, masteries, itemization) are the lowest hanging fruit.
CS-ing close second.
Emulating proper playstyle third (watch streams of pros playing the same champ and try to understand why they do certain things a certain way)
cool beans
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 05:17:38
March 30 2012 05:15 GMT
#2385
Lol, I need to buy Caitlyn.

Been trying her out on free week and she wins like every lane so incredibly hard it isn't funny.

100 range advantages OP... Thought you got away? Nope, I snipe your ass. Think you gonna ganks me? Trololol traps, net dash (even over walls) and flash make you ungankable.

It literally impossible not to win lane as Cait. So good. She harrass so well, and then when she bully people out of lane she damn good at pushing out the lane with Piltover to make em miss experience.

^_^

Also, she one of only champs in the game whose reccomended Items not full retard, way to go Riot; Doran blade, Zerker greaves, IE, LW, BT, and Banshee's Veil. Not bad... could use a PD though.
Glaceau
Profile Joined February 2012
Wales333 Posts
March 30 2012 05:54 GMT
#2386
and then you play against my twitch bot lane and tear your caitlyn a new asshole. one of my favorite counterpicks lol
Cmon, swing it
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
March 30 2012 06:11 GMT
#2387
On March 30 2012 14:54 Glaceau wrote:
and then you play against my twitch bot lane and tear your caitlyn a new asshole. one of my favorite counterpicks lol


Hmmm, I mean sure Twitch can initiate on Cait and force a real trade as opposed to unanswered harass... but does Twitch actually out trade Cait?

Cait has stronger base stats, and her E does a great job dissengaging. Cait also has less mana issues, and can zone with her traps.

I mean, I never actually played the matchup, so... I'll take your word for it. However, in my mind I see twitch stealthing in, attacking cait to eat a net in the face, about the same amount of autos twitch threw out, and a piltover while Cait run away. Even with expunge, that seems like a fair trade to me.

/shrug

I guess twitches CD's shorter, but still having playign twitch I can't see him having enough mana to keep up those trades without having a Soraka. Even supposing he has no mana issues, Caits support buying a pink/Oracle totally negates this advanatge... it not like supports never buy Oracles anyway.

I skeptical man.
pschiu
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore410 Posts
March 30 2012 06:13 GMT
#2388
Use right-click, accidentally click ground instead of enemy, champ starts walking forward and gets killed.
Use attack-move, accidentally click ground instead of enemy, champ starts attacking nearby creeps instead of enemy.

Auto-attacking enemy too high-skill too mechanically demanding for an old dude like me.
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
March 30 2012 06:15 GMT
#2389
On March 30 2012 14:54 Glaceau wrote:
and then you play against my twitch bot lane and tear your caitlyn a new asshole. one of my favorite counterpicks lol

wut. can i see this
GANDHISAUCE
Fuzzmosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 06:26:17
March 30 2012 06:20 GMT
#2390
Twitch beats Caitlyn bot lane. The high attack speed + bonus damage on each hit rather than 8 (Caitlyn's headshot) means Twitch will generally win a level 1, and his damage scales faster per level. This requires Twitch and his support to initiate fighting constantly, since Twitch cannot poke. Once you've got 2 kills, you've won the lane though.

Soraka/Caitlyn beats Twitch bottom lane. Poking without fear of reprisal damages the rat quite well (and most other AD's) and the second twitch appears, casting heal on the target suddenly means twitch is doing minimal damage. With no escapes and no range, it forces a disengage unless the 2 kill lead has already happened.

As a lesson if you face a Twitch: You do not escape late. You escape early and disengage, or you fight to the death. Flash/Net doesn't help you when you have 200 hp.

Second Advice: Twitch wants you to disengage if you have worse sustain than him. Even with oracles, he can always force an engagement, as that is the substitute for Twitch's lack of poke (A fight where he gets 4 free shots off).
I'm From Canada, so they think I'm slow, eh?
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
March 30 2012 06:33 GMT
#2391
On March 30 2012 15:20 Fuzzmosis wrote:
Twitch beats Caitlyn bot lane. The high attack speed + bonus damage on each hit rather than 8 means Twitch will generally win a level 1, and his damage scales faster per level. This requires Twitch and his support to initiate fighting constantly, since Twitch cannot poke. Once you've got 2 kills, you've won the lane though.

Soraka/Caitlyn beats Twitch bottom lane. Poking without fear of reprisal damages the rat quite well (and most other AD's) and the second twitch appears, casting heal on the target suddenly means twitch is doing minimal damage. With no escapes and no range, it forces a disengage unless the 2 kill lead has already happened.

As a lesson if you face a Twitch: You do not escape late. You escape early and disengage, or you fight to the death. Flash/Net doesn't help you when you have 200 hp.


I dunno, I Cait I prolly just auto the support as soon as Twitch stealths, then net him as soon as he unstealths and disengage. Forces twitch to either give up free damage on his support or engage, and both options kinda suck because Cait gets to do daage for longer and can disengage regardless. Net slow kicks the crap out of twitch W unless he got full passive stacks.

Yeah expunge does the deeps and has stupid range. I've never played the matchup before but if it was me I would be keeping the engages short. Twitches skillset improves as fight goes on, and Cait poke king.

I can see twitch winning, but I don't think it like a straight up counterpick. My gut tells me it more of a skill matchup, just no one ever plays Twitch so they not practiced on how to fight him. As someone who jungles twitch all the time (mostly when I kinda pissed) I think most people just suck at dealing with stealth in general. Stealth very much a Mechanic that either dominates hard or is just kinda meh depending on the opponent.

But, like I said, I never play the matchup so I guess I have to go test it.

^_^
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 30 2012 06:38 GMT
#2392
On March 30 2012 15:13 pschiu wrote:
Use right-click, accidentally click ground instead of enemy, champ starts walking forward and gets killed.
Use attack-move, accidentally click ground instead of enemy, champ starts attacking nearby creeps instead of enemy.

Auto-attacking enemy too high-skill too mechanically demanding for an old dude like me.



*comfort* It's okay my friend, happens to me more then I'd like to think. us..Wait old?! No no Not old! Experienced is the word you are looking for!

Not old..

You get used to it eventually, or you just say to hell with it and play top lane.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Fuzzmosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 06:44:46
March 30 2012 06:40 GMT
#2393
On March 30 2012 15:33 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 15:20 Fuzzmosis wrote:
Twitch beats Caitlyn bot lane. The high attack speed + bonus damage on each hit rather than 8 means Twitch will generally win a level 1, and his damage scales faster per level. This requires Twitch and his support to initiate fighting constantly, since Twitch cannot poke. Once you've got 2 kills, you've won the lane though.

Soraka/Caitlyn beats Twitch bottom lane. Poking without fear of reprisal damages the rat quite well (and most other AD's) and the second twitch appears, casting heal on the target suddenly means twitch is doing minimal damage. With no escapes and no range, it forces a disengage unless the 2 kill lead has already happened.

As a lesson if you face a Twitch: You do not escape late. You escape early and disengage, or you fight to the death. Flash/Net doesn't help you when you have 200 hp.


I dunno, I Cait I prolly just auto the support as soon as Twitch stealths, then net him as soon as he unstealths and disengage. Forces twitch to either give up free damage on his support or engage, and both options kinda suck because Cait gets to do daage for longer and can disengage regardless. Net slow kicks the crap out of twitch W unless he got full passive stacks.

Yeah expunge does the deeps and has stupid range. I've never played the matchup before but if it was me I would be keeping the engages short. Twitches skillset improves as fight goes on, and Cait poke king.

I can see twitch winning, but I don't think it like a straight up counterpick. My gut tells me it more of a skill matchup, just no one ever plays Twitch so they not practiced on how to fight him. As someone who jungles twitch all the time (mostly when I kinda pissed) I think most people just suck at dealing with stealth in general. Stealth very much a Mechanic that either dominates hard or is just kinda meh depending on the opponent.

But, like I said, I never play the matchup so I guess I have to go test it.

^_^


You never uncloak when your opponent can escape with just a net. And if you poke/chase their support, odds are you'll be putting yourself in a situation where Twitch has an easy engage against you. Or they have a bad support.

Generally, you'd engage just after cait used her headshot, from behind, away from the creep wave, forcing Caitlyn to run (2-4 free hits) or fight. The downside: Too many engages like this where you can't out sustain cait and you fall way behind on farm. Remember, a good Twitch will not poke. He will avoid engagements until he can force a kill. His support will handle the poking unless you're very careless.

Also, lane Twitch and Jungle Twitch are different beasts. Lane Twitch runes/builds are often out of neccesity for a level 1 win/low level wins. Jungle Twitch only ganks, so only fights at an advantage, so rune setup isn't for a strong early game, but jungle survival (since Twitch isn't exactly a jungle monster, just a gank one).
I'm From Canada, so they think I'm slow, eh?
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 06:50:21
March 30 2012 06:46 GMT
#2394
Also dont forget to take in those 2 ~ free hits twitch gets when he jumps you suddenly. Those matter.

edit: since you have to decide on the spot what to do, opposed to seeing the other AD all the time and picking your spots
KCCO!
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
March 30 2012 06:51 GMT
#2395
Glaceau proving that TL will litellary theorycraft about anything.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
March 30 2012 06:52 GMT
#2396
On March 30 2012 15:40 Fuzzmosis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 15:33 iCanada wrote:
On March 30 2012 15:20 Fuzzmosis wrote:
Twitch beats Caitlyn bot lane. The high attack speed + bonus damage on each hit rather than 8 means Twitch will generally win a level 1, and his damage scales faster per level. This requires Twitch and his support to initiate fighting constantly, since Twitch cannot poke. Once you've got 2 kills, you've won the lane though.

Soraka/Caitlyn beats Twitch bottom lane. Poking without fear of reprisal damages the rat quite well (and most other AD's) and the second twitch appears, casting heal on the target suddenly means twitch is doing minimal damage. With no escapes and no range, it forces a disengage unless the 2 kill lead has already happened.

As a lesson if you face a Twitch: You do not escape late. You escape early and disengage, or you fight to the death. Flash/Net doesn't help you when you have 200 hp.


I dunno, I Cait I prolly just auto the support as soon as Twitch stealths, then net him as soon as he unstealths and disengage. Forces twitch to either give up free damage on his support or engage, and both options kinda suck because Cait gets to do daage for longer and can disengage regardless. Net slow kicks the crap out of twitch W unless he got full passive stacks.

Yeah expunge does the deeps and has stupid range. I've never played the matchup before but if it was me I would be keeping the engages short. Twitches skillset improves as fight goes on, and Cait poke king.

I can see twitch winning, but I don't think it like a straight up counterpick. My gut tells me it more of a skill matchup, just no one ever plays Twitch so they not practiced on how to fight him. As someone who jungles twitch all the time (mostly when I kinda pissed) I think most people just suck at dealing with stealth in general. Stealth very much a Mechanic that either dominates hard or is just kinda meh depending on the opponent.

But, like I said, I never play the matchup so I guess I have to go test it.

^_^


You never uncloak when your opponent can escape with just a net. And if you poke/chase their support, odds are you'll be putting yourself in a situation where Twitch has an easy engage against you. Or they have a bad support.

Generally, you'd engage just after cait used her headshot, from behind, away from the creep wave, forcing Caitlyn to run (2-4 free hits) or fight. The downside: Too many engages like this where you can't out sustain cait and you fall way behind on farm. Remember, a good Twitch will not poke. He will avoid engagements until he can force a kill. His support will handle the poking unless you're very careless.

Also, lane Twitch and Jungle Twitch are different beasts. Lane Twitch runes/builds are often out of neccesity for a level 1 win/low level wins. Jungle Twitch only ganks, so only fights at an advantage, so rune setup isn't for a strong early game, but jungle survival (since Twitch isn't exactly a jungle monster, just a gank one).


This is true I suppose.

I do still feel like a support that knows how to play against a twitch is going to nullify though. Many supports buy a pink to maintain brush control anyway, and especially when you lane with a Cait only time you gonna take auto damage is if you don't have brush control... so maintaining it important anyway. You have a pink in the brush/lane I don't see how a Twitch would be able to engage Cait from behind and away from creeps, or hard engage her at all really. Doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, I stop hassling you with theorycraft and go test it in game.
Fuzzmosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 07:02:40
March 30 2012 06:59 GMT
#2397
On March 30 2012 15:52 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 15:40 Fuzzmosis wrote:
On March 30 2012 15:33 iCanada wrote:
On March 30 2012 15:20 Fuzzmosis wrote:
Twitch beats Caitlyn bot lane. The high attack speed + bonus damage on each hit rather than 8 means Twitch will generally win a level 1, and his damage scales faster per level. This requires Twitch and his support to initiate fighting constantly, since Twitch cannot poke. Once you've got 2 kills, you've won the lane though.

Soraka/Caitlyn beats Twitch bottom lane. Poking without fear of reprisal damages the rat quite well (and most other AD's) and the second twitch appears, casting heal on the target suddenly means twitch is doing minimal damage. With no escapes and no range, it forces a disengage unless the 2 kill lead has already happened.

As a lesson if you face a Twitch: You do not escape late. You escape early and disengage, or you fight to the death. Flash/Net doesn't help you when you have 200 hp.


I dunno, I Cait I prolly just auto the support as soon as Twitch stealths, then net him as soon as he unstealths and disengage. Forces twitch to either give up free damage on his support or engage, and both options kinda suck because Cait gets to do daage for longer and can disengage regardless. Net slow kicks the crap out of twitch W unless he got full passive stacks.

Yeah expunge does the deeps and has stupid range. I've never played the matchup before but if it was me I would be keeping the engages short. Twitches skillset improves as fight goes on, and Cait poke king.

I can see twitch winning, but I don't think it like a straight up counterpick. My gut tells me it more of a skill matchup, just no one ever plays Twitch so they not practiced on how to fight him. As someone who jungles twitch all the time (mostly when I kinda pissed) I think most people just suck at dealing with stealth in general. Stealth very much a Mechanic that either dominates hard or is just kinda meh depending on the opponent.

But, like I said, I never play the matchup so I guess I have to go test it.

^_^


You never uncloak when your opponent can escape with just a net. And if you poke/chase their support, odds are you'll be putting yourself in a situation where Twitch has an easy engage against you. Or they have a bad support.

Generally, you'd engage just after cait used her headshot, from behind, away from the creep wave, forcing Caitlyn to run (2-4 free hits) or fight. The downside: Too many engages like this where you can't out sustain cait and you fall way behind on farm. Remember, a good Twitch will not poke. He will avoid engagements until he can force a kill. His support will handle the poking unless you're very careless.

Also, lane Twitch and Jungle Twitch are different beasts. Lane Twitch runes/builds are often out of neccesity for a level 1 win/low level wins. Jungle Twitch only ganks, so only fights at an advantage, so rune setup isn't for a strong early game, but jungle survival (since Twitch isn't exactly a jungle monster, just a gank one).


This is true I suppose.

I do still feel like a support that knows how to play against a twitch is going to nullify though. Many supports buy a pink to maintain brush control anyway, and especially when you lane with a Cait only time you gonna take auto damage is if you don't have brush control... so maintaining it important anyway. You have a pink in the brush/lane I don't see how a Twitch would be able to engage Cait from behind and away from creeps, or hard engage her at all really. Doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, I stop hassling you with theorycraft and go test it in game.


Lane Twitch is my Twitch, so to me this is just experience. Granted, I rarely play ranked so I'm only 7/9 in Twitch bot lane in ranked matches (Yes, wow. I know. So many games). More advice: Drop pinks when minions can't see you. If I see a Pink placed in the middle of the lane, I'll waddle through bushes, go behind you, and engage from behind. If I don't see it, I'll try to walk through it and you should punish me. (Check Summoner Fuzzmosis in North America if you want to see my history. I'm thoroughly Mediocre, just love playing Twitch)
I'm From Canada, so they think I'm slow, eh?
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 07:11:00
March 30 2012 07:10 GMT
#2398
On March 30 2012 14:54 Glaceau wrote:
and then you play against my twitch bot lane and tear your caitlyn a new asshole. one of my favorite counterpicks lol

Tell my support to buy a pinky, zone your 500 range ass all day, or kill you with like a leona support.
At above post, you can just trap the brush entrance while pinky warding the middle and deny twitch entrance.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
March 30 2012 07:45 GMT
#2399
Someone wanna explain how Nocturne is suddenly so popular again?
KCCO!
Razhil
Profile Joined May 2011
Belgium208 Posts
March 30 2012 07:45 GMT
#2400
I'd rather pick Sivir against Cait as I can also poke her with Boomerang and sometimes also with Ricochet. And you can like E on all her kit, and her traps stand like mana-pils waiting for your E.

And in teamfight, I will always prefer Sivir's ult over Cait's.
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 152
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings35
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko236
OGKoka 197
Rex 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38239
Calm 3460
Shuttle 1272
Bisu 960
Hyuk 366
Stork 310
actioN 297
Soma 280
Zeus 259
Rush 216
[ Show more ]
Mong 176
EffOrt 103
FanTaSy 100
Last 94
Mini 91
Soulkey 90
Light 72
firebathero 71
Dewaltoss 64
Pusan 63
ZerO 58
Shine 52
Bale 46
NotJumperer 43
Killer 41
Free 38
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 37
Barracks 35
Yoon 33
Snow 28
hero 27
Sharp 22
Noble 20
HiyA 19
sorry 17
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Aegong 12
JYJ 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5149
League of Legends
JimRising 306
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1335
shoxiejesuss788
kRYSTAL_5
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
gofns28162
summit1g6675
singsing1852
crisheroes237
DeMusliM159
B2W.Neo128
Khaldor56
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 26
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
• lizZardDota2114
League of Legends
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 56m
OSC
11h 11m
Replay Cast
11h 56m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.