• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9087 users

[Patch 1.0.0.136: Lulu] General Discussion - Page 117

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 339 Next
Remember guys, this is the general discussion thread. Keep whine/QQ posts in the appropriate QQ memorial thread! Thanks!
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 19:17:38
March 29 2012 19:17 GMT
#2321
On March 30 2012 04:11 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 02:44 Mogwai wrote:
On March 30 2012 02:43 Cloud9157 wrote:
So I have been picking up Wukong to try and become a more diverse top laner.

My question is mainly on his build in game. I was thinking boots+pot or cloth+5 depending on who you're facing. Then I guess it would depend on how much I'm dominating, maybe 2 Doran's or a Wriggle's? Also, I would probably want a Brutalizer on Wukong, since he benefits from everything it has to offer it seems. Would also assume get a FM.

I also don't know if I should run arm pen. or AD marks/quints on him. =\

I asked this in the Wuk thread a few days ago, no response yet.

That's because the op tells you how to build him so maybe you should just read it and ask questions off of that.


Why listen to the OP when he has those friends?

I'm sorry it's just too tempting to bring it up.

To bring what up? I'm confused...
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
March 29 2012 19:19 GMT
#2322
On March 30 2012 04:10 HazMat wrote:
Ezreal should be getting IE honestly. I don't agree with your lack of a vamp scepter though. It's 450 gold that makes SUCH a huge difference throughout the game. It's like..... so fucking good. The moment you get vamp scepter the lane completely changes, dragon and baron become possiblities, you can take buffs, push lane etc

You said everything I wanted to say.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
March 29 2012 19:19 GMT
#2323
On March 30 2012 01:28 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 01:27 cLutZ wrote:
On March 30 2012 01:04 Slayer91 wrote:
On March 30 2012 00:53 cLutZ wrote:
On March 30 2012 00:46 Slayer91 wrote:
Melees with good steriods but no burst need to be tanky, yi isnt which makes him a hard sell in a competitive situation.

You see full tanks mundos and shit get insta killed in competitive, you think yi stands a chance?


Plus, meta seems to be telling us that all carries need to be able to slaughter minion waves thoughtlessly.


What has this to go to do with anything. Yi isn't an AD carry and some AD carries don't kill minion waves that fast. Generally it's the AP carry who clears minion waves fast.


I'd like to see him go in that direction. Melle carries would make this game a lot more interesting.


On March 30 2012 01:15 ManyCookies wrote:
Plus Alpha Strike farms pretty well.

I can't really phrase this intelligently, but I feel making Yi more naturally tanky and Tanky DPS would sort of kill the "feel" of Master Yi. I like a certain ludicrousy, certain extremity in Champions. I'd prefer if they just gave him even more DPS, to the point where it would actually be worth putting him on a team just for sheer cleanup and pushing power.


Low ELO tears.

But I agree. Making Yi more like tanky would just make me further question if riot knows what a ninja is.

the fact that you're talking about Master Yi like he's a ninja makes me question if you know what a ninja is.


Me? I'm not the dev who decided the main ninja in this game should be a tank.
Freeeeeeedom
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
March 29 2012 19:22 GMT
#2324
On March 30 2012 04:17 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 04:11 Zdrastochye wrote:
On March 30 2012 02:44 Mogwai wrote:
On March 30 2012 02:43 Cloud9157 wrote:
So I have been picking up Wukong to try and become a more diverse top laner.

My question is mainly on his build in game. I was thinking boots+pot or cloth+5 depending on who you're facing. Then I guess it would depend on how much I'm dominating, maybe 2 Doran's or a Wriggle's? Also, I would probably want a Brutalizer on Wukong, since he benefits from everything it has to offer it seems. Would also assume get a FM.

I also don't know if I should run arm pen. or AD marks/quints on him. =\

I asked this in the Wuk thread a few days ago, no response yet.

That's because the op tells you how to build him so maybe you should just read it and ask questions off of that.


Why listen to the OP when he has those friends?

I'm sorry it's just too tempting to bring it up.

To bring what up? I'm confused...

+ Show Spoiler +
Shen is not gonna be strong/op after these buffs
should remind you.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
March 29 2012 19:25 GMT
#2325
On March 30 2012 04:10 HazMat wrote:
Ezreal should be getting IE honestly. I don't agree with your lack of a vamp scepter though. It's 450 gold that makes SUCH a huge difference throughout the game. It's like..... so fucking good. The moment you get vamp scepter the lane completely changes, dragon and baron become possiblities, you can take buffs, push lane etc


With soraka you most likely don't need vamp, if you're winning lane pretty hard and is in no danger of getting harassed then probably don't need vamp either. Vamp makes a huge difference in team fights as well and it's perfectly fine to get after IE but I'd still consider IE the priority. I've no idea how to itemize Ez, it'd make sense to rush IE on every AD though.
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
March 29 2012 19:32 GMT
#2326
On March 30 2012 03:42 iCanada wrote:
lol.

Saint been in queue for the past 40 minutes.

Korean server needs more high ELO players. He only like 2100 too.

I think it has more to do with it being 430 am KST. Not sure why Saint is up he should adjust to their time zone.
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
March 29 2012 19:35 GMT
#2327
On March 30 2012 04:32 BlackMagister wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 03:42 iCanada wrote:
lol.

Saint been in queue for the past 40 minutes.

Korean server needs more high ELO players. He only like 2100 too.

I think it has more to do with it being 430 am KST. Not sure why Saint is up he should adjust to their time zone.

Resting is bad, especially when you have a tourney match later on.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
March 29 2012 19:41 GMT
#2328
On March 30 2012 04:25 zulu_nation8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 04:10 HazMat wrote:
Ezreal should be getting IE honestly. I don't agree with your lack of a vamp scepter though. It's 450 gold that makes SUCH a huge difference throughout the game. It's like..... so fucking good. The moment you get vamp scepter the lane completely changes, dragon and baron become possiblities, you can take buffs, push lane etc


With soraka you most likely don't need vamp, if you're winning lane pretty hard and is in no danger of getting harassed then probably don't need vamp either. Vamp makes a huge difference in team fights as well and it's perfectly fine to get after IE but I'd still consider IE the priority. I've no idea how to itemize Ez, it'd make sense to rush IE on every AD though.

Hm. Maybe it's just my playstyle, but I've always felt way too squishy with IE on Vayne and much prefer BT. Theoretically the crit from IE scales better since your have an AD steroid from R. But in order to stick to a target with W I just feel the extra sustain is much more important. Especially since Vayne has even less base HP then Ashe at level 6, and a much shorter range. But yeah, IE rush on everyone else with better range (Trist, Ashe, Cait).
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
March 29 2012 20:14 GMT
#2329
Saint lee/mumu is the strongest shit I've seen in soloqueue, tears shit apart every game :|
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
jadoth
Profile Joined December 2011
694 Posts
March 29 2012 20:16 GMT
#2330
On March 30 2012 04:41 Chiharu Harukaze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 04:25 zulu_nation8 wrote:
On March 30 2012 04:10 HazMat wrote:
Ezreal should be getting IE honestly. I don't agree with your lack of a vamp scepter though. It's 450 gold that makes SUCH a huge difference throughout the game. It's like..... so fucking good. The moment you get vamp scepter the lane completely changes, dragon and baron become possiblities, you can take buffs, push lane etc


With soraka you most likely don't need vamp, if you're winning lane pretty hard and is in no danger of getting harassed then probably don't need vamp either. Vamp makes a huge difference in team fights as well and it's perfectly fine to get after IE but I'd still consider IE the priority. I've no idea how to itemize Ez, it'd make sense to rush IE on every AD though.

Hm. Maybe it's just my playstyle, but I've always felt way too squishy with IE on Vayne and much prefer BT. Theoretically the crit from IE scales better since your have an AD steroid from R. But in order to stick to a target with W I just feel the extra sustain is much more important. Especially since Vayne has even less base HP then Ashe at level 6, and a much shorter range. But yeah, IE rush on everyone else with better range (Trist, Ashe, Cait).


i really like the 2-3 dblades wriggles pd build on vayne. i dont like the build on other ads but it fits perfectly with vayne. vayne can be easily bullied in lane and the dblades and wriggles help prevent that, she is one of the few ads without any pushing skills and the wriggles mitigates that and the as and crit work well with her w and ult.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
March 29 2012 20:19 GMT
#2331
On March 30 2012 05:14 JackDino wrote:
Saint lee/mumu is the strongest shit I've seen in soloqueue, tears shit apart every game :|


A lot of that is that he usually just plays Mumu against Shaco, and Koreans have no idea what mummy does, so the focus the hell out of him.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 29 2012 20:24 GMT
#2332
On March 30 2012 05:14 JackDino wrote:
Saint lee/mumu is the strongest shit I've seen in soloqueue, tears shit apart every game :|

Saint is the strongest shit I've seen in soloqueue, tears shit apart every game. FTFY
liftlift > tsm
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 20:46:03
March 29 2012 20:44 GMT
#2333
Hero Veigar support on Dyrus' game with regi, kramer is ~900 ap support

Dyrus: Our support Veigar has more AP than our middle, how you feel about that Regi?
Reig: Fuck you Dyrus

>_<

holy fk enemy team ap kog, 2 hits with ult takes regi's morgana down to half hp from full.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
March 29 2012 20:45 GMT
#2334
On March 30 2012 03:42 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 03:39 arb wrote:
On March 30 2012 02:43 Cloud9157 wrote:
So I have been picking up Wukong to try and become a more diverse top laner.

My question is mainly on his build in game. I was thinking boots+pot or cloth+5 depending on who you're facing. Then I guess it would depend on how much I'm dominating, maybe 2 Doran's or a Wriggle's? Also, I would probably want a Brutalizer on Wukong, since he benefits from everything it has to offer it seems. Would also assume get a FM.

I also don't know if I should run arm pen. or AD marks/quints on him. =\

I asked this in the Wuk thread a few days ago, no response yet.

Since his Q is already an armor shred, just go Flat AD, usually something like 2 dorans bruta triforce fratmogs or something is what i end up going most games

...no, since his Q is already an armor shred, you go ArPen...

sigh....

T_T

Oh well, Maybe its just because i prefer flat AD on almost every solo top

*shrug*
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
March 29 2012 21:03 GMT
#2335
Learning vlad top.. oh man what a sustain beast he is. Got matched versus Udyr twice and absolutely destroyed. Got smashed by Riven though... Guess then I need to buy some armor too ^^
Moderator
nojok
Profile Joined May 2011
France15846 Posts
March 29 2012 21:36 GMT
#2336
True damages are great so arpen on wuk is great. Reducing armor from 25 to 10 is way better than from 50 to 35.
"Back then teams that won were credited, now it's called throw. I think it's sad." - Kuroky - Flap Flap Wings!
Cloud9157
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2968 Posts
March 29 2012 21:37 GMT
#2337
On March 30 2012 04:11 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 02:44 Mogwai wrote:
On March 30 2012 02:43 Cloud9157 wrote:
So I have been picking up Wukong to try and become a more diverse top laner.

My question is mainly on his build in game. I was thinking boots+pot or cloth+5 depending on who you're facing. Then I guess it would depend on how much I'm dominating, maybe 2 Doran's or a Wriggle's? Also, I would probably want a Brutalizer on Wukong, since he benefits from everything it has to offer it seems. Would also assume get a FM.

I also don't know if I should run arm pen. or AD marks/quints on him. =\

I asked this in the Wuk thread a few days ago, no response yet.

That's because the op tells you how to build him so maybe you should just read it and ask questions off of that.


Why listen to the OP when he has those friends?

I'm sorry it's just too tempting to bring it up.


Except its not even clever in the context lolololol

And I asked because you seemed to just give items to build... Probably should have explained, but I was more getting at WHEN should I build each item.

I watched SK vs aaA from Hannover, and saw soaZ get a double kill top, and he came back to lane with 3 DBs. So I assume you should go DBs if something along that line occurs?
"Are you absolutely sure that armor only affects the health portion of a protoss army??? That doesn't sound right to me. source?" -Some idiot
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 21:48:08
March 29 2012 21:46 GMT
#2338
TSM beat mouz pretty handily with AP Kog, Singed, Udyr, Ashe and Sona. Pretty good comp to initiate and to protect Kog. TSM has played with and lost to AP Kog. Looks like we'll be seeing AP Kog in big tournaments given how many pro teams are trying it.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
March 29 2012 21:46 GMT
#2339
Regi's AP Kog vs Mouz was enjoyable to watch. Killing people at fountain.
Hey! How you doin'?
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
March 29 2012 21:50 GMT
#2340
On March 30 2012 06:37 Cloud9157 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 04:11 Zdrastochye wrote:
On March 30 2012 02:44 Mogwai wrote:
On March 30 2012 02:43 Cloud9157 wrote:
So I have been picking up Wukong to try and become a more diverse top laner.

My question is mainly on his build in game. I was thinking boots+pot or cloth+5 depending on who you're facing. Then I guess it would depend on how much I'm dominating, maybe 2 Doran's or a Wriggle's? Also, I would probably want a Brutalizer on Wukong, since he benefits from everything it has to offer it seems. Would also assume get a FM.

I also don't know if I should run arm pen. or AD marks/quints on him. =\

I asked this in the Wuk thread a few days ago, no response yet.

That's because the op tells you how to build him so maybe you should just read it and ask questions off of that.


Why listen to the OP when he has those friends?

I'm sorry it's just too tempting to bring it up.


Except its not even clever in the context lolololol

And I asked because you seemed to just give items to build... Probably should have explained, but I was more getting at WHEN should I build each item.

I watched SK vs aaA from Hannover, and saw soaZ get a double kill top, and he came back to lane with 3 DBs. So I assume you should go DBs if something along that line occurs?


If you're looking to snowball, yes. If you don't think you can crush if you buy DBs, just build for a stronger late game instead.
Hey! How you doin'?
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 248
MaxPax 154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65621
Calm 3667
Shuttle 3170
FanTaSy 1600
Bisu 1574
EffOrt 529
Mini 451
Soma 413
Rush 340
Stork 327
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 274
firebathero 248
Light 222
Snow 179
ZerO 151
Last 144
Soulkey 136
actioN 115
Zeus 103
Barracks 100
Killer 72
Sea.KH 64
Dewaltoss 61
hero 57
Mong 56
Pusan 50
Shinee 46
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 33
Free 28
Shine 28
Yoon 27
sorry 25
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 16
zelot 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6676
Dendi814
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1324
kRYSTAL_124
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko440
Other Games
gofns41221
singsing2110
B2W.Neo671
hiko426
byalli324
crisheroes299
DeMusliM226
Livibee196
Hui .168
Liquid`VortiX108
Rex96
Mew2King95
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1213
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 34m
Replay Cast
9h 19m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.