• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:48
CEST 14:48
KST 21:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8993 users

[LiquidParty] DotA2 Learning Group ^.^ - Page 13

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 57 Next
While this thread is labeled "DotA2", this is in fact a community thread first. Many of the users in the TL LoL subforum have been playing as friends for over a year now, so it makes logical sense that they would want to play other games together.

Do not compare DotA2 to LoL, you will get banned.

TL LoL veterans know what is expected. Newcomers be warned.

gl hf
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
March 08 2012 19:04 GMT
#241
Well there's like 10 ways of wining a last hit battle, even with much worse anmation and damage. The Stop-spam one is rather bad against most of the people unless you already know the habits of the opponent. It's best used when alone as it is really ease to deny somebody who does that and you leave yourself immobile. It's strongly unrecommended when heroes like pudge are missing thou.

To elaborate on the last hitting... A last hit is always worht more than a deny. Sometimes thou you can be 99% sure the enemy will deny you and then you can either try to deny other creep yourself if it's avaible or try and deny the deny(exactly) by attacking earlier so that a creep finishes of the target rather than an enemy blow. You can do the same with friendly creeps, attack earlier and deny enemy the gold from a last hit. A wise enemy will adapt quickly and an epic battle will ensue. Rotate all methods and you will succed! This applies mostly to 1v1 early game laning ofc. Those epic battles of solo midders where you don't even touch each others are one of my favourite things in dota :D

This thread is a great initiative and this subforum is definitely a better place for it knowing the dota commmunity :/ It's also great to see Yango knowledgebombing two subforums :D I'll try and help as much as I can with my 0 knowledge of LoL
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 19:12:52
March 08 2012 19:11 GMT
#242
On March 09 2012 04:04 Qbek wrote:
To elaborate on the last hitting... A last hit is always worht more than a deny. Sometimes thou you can be 99% sure the enemy will deny you and then you can either try to deny other creep yourself if it's avaible or try and deny the deny(exactly) by attacking earlier so that a creep finishes of the target rather than an enemy blow. You can do the same with friendly creeps, attack earlier and deny enemy the gold from a last hit. A wise enemy will adapt quickly and an epic battle will ensue. Rotate all methods and you will succed! This applies mostly to 1v1 early game laning ofc. Those epic battles of solo midders where you don't even touch each others are one of my favourite things in dota :D

This is not always necessarily true, particularly as it pertains to vs. ranged matchups. Denies vs. ranged heroes give 18 xp to the enemy hero, while denies vs. melee heroes give 36 xp (for reference, the default xp values for melee and ranged creeps are 62 and 41 respectively). This means that denying early can build up a sizeable xp advantage, which can be quite useful in some matchups, particularly where the opposing hero has a major shift in power at certain levels (e.g. Shadowfiend at level 5).

That said, those things tend to be more matchup-specific. As a general point it's more useful just to remember that denies are worth more in vs. Ranged matchups than vs. Melee matchups.
Moderator
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
March 08 2012 19:24 GMT
#243
On March 09 2012 04:11 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 04:04 Qbek wrote:
To elaborate on the last hitting... A last hit is always worht more than a deny. Sometimes thou you can be 99% sure the enemy will deny you and then you can either try to deny other creep yourself if it's avaible or try and deny the deny(exactly) by attacking earlier so that a creep finishes of the target rather than an enemy blow. You can do the same with friendly creeps, attack earlier and deny enemy the gold from a last hit. A wise enemy will adapt quickly and an epic battle will ensue. Rotate all methods and you will succed! This applies mostly to 1v1 early game laning ofc. Those epic battles of solo midders where you don't even touch each others are one of my favourite things in dota :D

This is not always necessarily true, particularly as it pertains to vs. ranged matchups. Denies vs. ranged heroes give 18 xp to the enemy hero, while denies vs. melee heroes give 36 xp (for reference, the default xp values for melee and ranged creeps are 62 and 41 respectively). This means that denying early can build up a sizeable xp advantage, which can be quite useful in some matchups, particularly where the opposing hero has a major shift in power at certain levels (e.g. Shadowfiend at level 5).

That said, those things tend to be more matchup-specific. As a general point it's more useful just to remember that denies are worth more in vs. Ranged matchups than vs. Melee matchups.

Damn you Yango, always there to teach I can fully agree that it is best to keep some heroes at lowest level possible, but most of the time you're better of just getting more gold for yourself. When I play against a Shadowfiend I just do everything I can to not let him last hit at all, that guy is really bad without some basic levels and Necromastery charges but will win against almost everyone if he has bottle and level 5. My point still stands thou, last hits are by default better than denies, but as with everything in dota, there are exceptions.
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
Goshawk.
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United Kingdom5338 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 19:25:24
March 08 2012 19:24 GMT
#244
The hard thing about explaining items is that so many heroes are best with pretty much their own item build that only they will get really (like rushing aga on night stalker, who is a strength carry), so it ends with so many exceptions to the rules. I tried to make some sort of guide, but kinda gave up when I was going to get to the ranged agility carries who all end making different items (ie clinkz/viper/potm/weaver/shadow fiend/morph/drow all have rather different optimal item builds. >_<)

Support (cm, lich, lina, enchant, chen, dazzle, wd, warlock, etc)
Items: mana boots, jango, mek, pipe, force staff, necro book, medallion, aga, hex. (Which of these you aim for largely depends on what other team mates are making who will have farm. For example a jango/mek/pipe is always really good for the team, but there's no point slowly building one if you have one already.)

Intiators: (tiny, es, puck)
Items: mana boots for tiny/es, treads for puck then dagger into an item like hex/shiva/aga.

Strength carries: (naix, spirit breaker, huskar, dk)

Vanguard is always a good choice, as is bkb, armlet, ac and heart.


TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 19:29:44
March 08 2012 19:26 GMT
#245
On March 09 2012 04:24 Goshawk. wrote:
The hard thing about explaining items is that so many heroes are best with pretty much their own item build that only they will get really (like rushing aga on night stalker, who is a strength carry), so it ends with so many exceptions to the rules. I tried to make some sort of guide, but kinda gave up when I was going to get to the ranged agility carries who all end making different items (ie clinkz/viper/potm/weaver/shadow fiend/morph/drow all have rather different optimal item builds. >_<)

Support (cm, lich, lina, enchant, chen, dazzle, wd, warlock, etc)
Items: mana boots, jango, mek, pipe, force staff, necro book, medallion, aga, hex. (Which of these you aim for largely depends on what other team mates are making who will have farm. For example a jango/mek/pipe is always really good for the team, but there's no point slowly building one if you have one already.)

Intiators: (tiny, es, puck)
Items: mana boots for tiny/es, treads for puck then dagger into an item like hex/shiva/aga.

Strength carries: (naix, spirit breaker, huskar, dk)

Vanguard is always a good choice, as is bkb, armlet, ac and heart.



Or you could just go Treads/Phases + Janggo on everyone. Problem solved.

How to decide between Phases and Treads:
Do I want to hit people? Treads
Do I want to run fast? Phases

EDIT: Amusingly, of all the "different" ranged carries, I'd consider Tread/Phases + Janggo to be standard on Viper, PotM, Weaver and SF. As well as on SB and DK from the Strength carries.
Moderator
Goshawk.
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United Kingdom5338 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 19:32:20
March 08 2012 19:29 GMT
#246
On March 09 2012 04:26 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 04:24 Goshawk. wrote:
The hard thing about explaining items is that so many heroes are best with pretty much their own item build that only they will get really (like rushing aga on night stalker, who is a strength carry), so it ends with so many exceptions to the rules. I tried to make some sort of guide, but kinda gave up when I was going to get to the ranged agility carries who all end making different items (ie clinkz/viper/potm/weaver/shadow fiend/morph/drow all have rather different optimal item builds. >_<)

Support (cm, lich, lina, enchant, chen, dazzle, wd, warlock, etc)
Items: mana boots, jango, mek, pipe, force staff, necro book, medallion, aga, hex. (Which of these you aim for largely depends on what other team mates are making who will have farm. For example a jango/mek/pipe is always really good for the team, but there's no point slowly building one if you have one already.)

Intiators: (tiny, es, puck)
Items: mana boots for tiny/es, treads for puck then dagger into an item like hex/shiva/aga.

Strength carries: (naix, spirit breaker, huskar, dk)

Vanguard is always a good choice, as is bkb, armlet, ac and heart.



Or you could just go Treads/Phases + Janggo on everyone. Problem solved.

How to decide between Phases and Treads:
Do I want to hit people or not die instantly? Treads
Do I want to run fast (and have no health)? Phases


Fixed. >_>

EDIT: Don't really agree with jango, but w/e it's more of a case of it being an amazing item you can just make on anyone.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 08 2012 20:34 GMT
#247
So I finished filling out the DotA2 survey on Friday, and on Saturday I decided to take a break from LoL to finish up all my single player games and read a couple books. I figured I wouldn't even get a bloody key.

Tuesday I get a Dota2 invite. Dammit Valve, I got important shit to do, leave me alone.
It's your boy Guzma!
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 08 2012 20:55 GMT
#248
Would someone mind explaining how to properly build/play Razor? I've only played him a couple times, but I had fun when I did.

I've been building treads and vanguard, and then I have no idea what else to build after that. I'm not sure if I should try to build more 'tanky' and rely on my W to give me damage, or if I should build damage items. I heard someone say that Heart is a good item to build, but I have no idea if that's right.

I find that I don't do much damage early on, but then once we get to late mid-game, when I walk into team-fights, everything just sort of dies around me. :p

Any help would be appreciated, and I'm bad/new at Dota, so don't take anything I've said as a hard belief, I'm completely open to input and learning, as I have no clue what I'm doing most of the time.

On a more general note, how do you actually learn more about the nuances of Dota? I'm talking about little micro tricks, spell/ability/item interactions that aren't clearly apparent, mechanics like creep-pulling, ancient-stacking, etc. So far I've just been playing for fun, and have maintained a good win-rate, but I don't really know what I've been doing.
you gotta dance
kdgns
Profile Joined May 2009
United States2427 Posts
March 08 2012 21:24 GMT
#249
On March 09 2012 05:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Would someone mind explaining how to properly build/play Razor? I've only played him a couple times, but I had fun when I did.

I've been building treads and vanguard, and then I have no idea what else to build after that. I'm not sure if I should try to build more 'tanky' and rely on my W to give me damage, or if I should build damage items. I heard someone say that Heart is a good item to build, but I have no idea if that's right.

I find that I don't do much damage early on, but then once we get to late mid-game, when I walk into team-fights, everything just sort of dies around me. :p

Any help would be appreciated, and I'm bad/new at Dota, so don't take anything I've said as a hard belief, I'm completely open to input and learning, as I have no clue what I'm doing most of the time.

On a more general note, how do you actually learn more about the nuances of Dota? I'm talking about little micro tricks, spell/ability/item interactions that aren't clearly apparent, mechanics like creep-pulling, ancient-stacking, etc. So far I've just been playing for fun, and have maintained a good win-rate, but I don't really know what I've been doing.



Building tanky on razor generally works out well especially for newer players, because of your attack drain, you only really need to worry about staying alive long enough so that one of your opponent's attack goes negative and you get all of it. vanguards and treads are quite good, and most likely you'll want to get a BKB and heart for later on.

Watching VODs is a good way of picking up nuances and micro tricks, you can also look at wc3 dota for a lot of the tricks since many of them carry over. Asking on forums is definately a good way to learn more about something like creep pulling.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
March 08 2012 21:35 GMT
#250
On March 09 2012 05:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Would someone mind explaining how to properly build/play Razor? I've only played him a couple times, but I had fun when I did.

I've been building treads and vanguard, and then I have no idea what else to build after that. I'm not sure if I should try to build more 'tanky' and rely on my W to give me damage, or if I should build damage items. I heard someone say that Heart is a good item to build, but I have no idea if that's right.

I find that I don't do much damage early on, but then once we get to late mid-game, when I walk into team-fights, everything just sort of dies around me. :p

Any help would be appreciated, and I'm bad/new at Dota, so don't take anything I've said as a hard belief, I'm completely open to input and learning, as I have no clue what I'm doing most of the time.

On a more general note, how do you actually learn more about the nuances of Dota? I'm talking about little micro tricks, spell/ability/item interactions that aren't clearly apparent, mechanics like creep-pulling, ancient-stacking, etc. So far I've just been playing for fun, and have maintained a good win-rate, but I don't really know what I've been doing.


No idea about Razor but for learning here is what works well for me at the moment:

#1: Play the game, get yelled at by better people. Okay, most don't even yell. They probably laugh at you while you laugh as well 'cause you died in a stupid way. Guys like yango, dna, navi or goshawk can point out lots of small things over the course of a game.

-"Careful with using Furions ult whenever it's on CD (like every shitty guide recommends) because it totally fucks up lanecontrol."
-"As Lifestealer you can E a creep and then ult it to get the max out of your healing."
-"Oh, weaver? You can just W to their backline, Q their entire team, blow up a support and then ult to be like TROLLOLOL."
-"Urn? Every team should have exactly one, because multiple urns means that everyone gains less stacks on them."

#2: VODs. I recommend every single thing I've seen from Tobi Wan (joindota.com) so far. He is literally one of the best commentators I've ever seen for videogames.

#3: Youtube. Sometimes you find cheesy but cool shit (Dark Seer jungle who stacks the large camp for 10 minutes, clears it with smoke and then instabuys boots+vanguard), but for basics it's very strong. e.g. the entire creep pull / stack thing is something I got from youtube.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Twinmold
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden238 Posts
March 08 2012 22:14 GMT
#251
As a LoL support player that eventually wants to try Dota 2: How is the support role played in Dota 2? Are there are any major differences that I should be aware of?
SC / LoL / DotA // Twinmold took a moment for himself. He never gave it back.
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
March 08 2012 22:20 GMT
#252
i hear from support players that its way more fun and fulfilling
Hey! Listen!
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
March 08 2012 22:40 GMT
#253
On March 09 2012 05:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Would someone mind explaining how to properly build/play Razor? I've only played him a couple times, but I had fun when I did.

I've been building treads and vanguard, and then I have no idea what else to build after that. I'm not sure if I should try to build more 'tanky' and rely on my W to give me damage, or if I should build damage items. I heard someone say that Heart is a good item to build, but I have no idea if that's right.

I find that I don't do much damage early on, but then once we get to late mid-game, when I walk into team-fights, everything just sort of dies around me. :p

Any help would be appreciated, and I'm bad/new at Dota, so don't take anything I've said as a hard belief, I'm completely open to input and learning, as I have no clue what I'm doing most of the time.

On a more general note, how do you actually learn more about the nuances of Dota? I'm talking about little micro tricks, spell/ability/item interactions that aren't clearly apparent, mechanics like creep-pulling, ancient-stacking, etc. So far I've just been playing for fun, and have maintained a good win-rate, but I don't really know what I've been doing.

Razor is something of a bruiser. He has high baseline spell damage and a powerful AD steal, but his scaling and stat growth are nothing to write home about. In fights, your role is to soak up damage, disrupt the enemy carry with Static Link, and dish out moderate damage with your AoE spells and autoattacks. You are strong midgame, but fall off in power as Static Link loses its effectiveness once their carry can drop the debuff with BKB or Manta.

I dislike vanguard after the nerf on him. You don't get any extra HP out of it, and the damage block is poor for ranged heroes. Turning RoH into Hood (and pipe later) and holding on to Vit Booster for Heart has better effectiveness. Don't get BKB on him--you have passive backlash damage that triggers on taking spell damage. You want to buffer your magic resistance, but magic immunity wastes your E passive.

After vit booster+hood, your development depends on how you feel about your survivability. Pipe gives you more magic protection and pushing power. Heart gives you HP and regen. Assault Cuirass is a fantastic item that synergizes extraordinarily well with your kit--it buffers your low armor, gives you attack speed to complement your AD steroid, and a -armor aura that goes well with your ult.

After you feel comfortable about your survivability, you can round out with damage items. Manta and Butterfly are the most common choices, with Manta selected for its +ms and active, while Butterfly is selected for the dodge.
Moderator
dnastyx
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2707 Posts
March 08 2012 23:14 GMT
#254
On March 09 2012 07:20 Navi wrote:
i hear from support players that its way more fun and fulfilling


This. Support is pretty much the best role in the game, and a good support has a huge responsibility and a lot of different things to think about and work on. The type of support you can play is incredibly varied, and you get a lot of opportunity to see your early game work translate into late game victory.

Playing support in DotA is about 500000000000x better than playing support in LoL.
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
March 08 2012 23:17 GMT
#255
Pugna #1
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
March 08 2012 23:33 GMT
#256
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

For some reason I have an odd obsession with Vengeful Spirit. Like I just love everything about her. I dont even know why. Best I can figure the combination of a stun, the ability to be stupidly suicidal, and the troll potential of her ult is just too much.

Anyone have a good guide for actually learning to play her?
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-09 03:17:47
March 09 2012 03:16 GMT
#257
I just played my very first Dota game!

IGN/Steam ID: Abenson

Played skele king like my friend recommended, which is a great idea since I only needed to focus on running around whacking people and point and click stun.

Basically ran around getting carried by juggernaut

+ Show Spoiler [end game screenshot] +

[image loading]
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-09 21:03:32
March 09 2012 07:47 GMT
#258
On March 09 2012 08:33 Two_DoWn wrote:
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

For some reason I have an odd obsession with Vengeful Spirit. Like I just love everything about her. I dont even know why. Best I can figure the combination of a stun, the ability to be stupidly suicidal, and the troll potential of her ult is just too much.

Anyone have a good guide for actually learning to play her?

You have to have a good idea of your enemy heroes' positions both in and out of team fights, whether it be scouting with Wave of Terror or landing the correct Nether Swap on the right target. You are in charge of warding and pulling Smoke ganks because you have an excellent stun.
Writer
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
March 09 2012 08:03 GMT
#259
On March 09 2012 08:33 Two_DoWn wrote:
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

For some reason I have an odd obsession with Vengeful Spirit. Like I just love everything about her. I dont even know why. Best I can figure the combination of a stun, the ability to be stupidly suicidal, and the troll potential of her ult is just too much.

Anyone have a good guide for actually learning to play her?

Max stun, then howl of terror, then aura, grabbing ulti whenever you can. VS is usually the support bitch. For items, you want to be the one buying the courier/wards. Otherwise you can build basically anything; support items like Force staff, mek, urn, medallion, etc...are generally what you want to aim for. Scepter can be a nice luxury item if you get the gold, but it's highly unlikely you'll ever get that much gold.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
March 09 2012 09:04 GMT
#260
lol. Bounty Hunter must really be the most ghetto hero / champ I've ever played. Gold from laning? Fuck that. MY LVL 6 GIVES EXTRA GOLD ON KILLS/ASSISTS!
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
OSC
9h 27m
Replay Cast
10h 12m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.