• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:44
CEST 08:44
KST 15:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8279 users

[Patch 1.0.0.128: Shyvana] General Discussion - Page 99

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 187 Next
Want to rage about your latest loss?
Use the QQ thread.
If you whine in GD, you'll get warned.

- Neo, 9:49 KST, Nov 9th
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
November 07 2011 03:46 GMT
#1961
On November 07 2011 12:34 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 12:30 tobi9999 wrote:
On November 07 2011 12:07 Craton wrote:
Half the issue I have with malz right now is people blocking your ult purely by the dumb luck of using a CC at the same time you do. The other half is how easy it is for you to be trying to ult at max range and click away, only to have that 80ms or so of latency cause you to insta-cancel the ult that finally reached at that last possible instant.


all you have to do is have ward coverage, sit in a brush, pool and ult when someone gets near said brush.


a.k.a. How to play any champion with bullshit CC


sup fiddle
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
November 07 2011 03:50 GMT
#1962
On November 07 2011 12:41 unichan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 12:29 dnastyx wrote:
RIP dicksuckchan

WHATSUPCHAN DEAD
love live raktabhija our king

why arent you talking about your best friend gingerbrown.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
November 07 2011 03:54 GMT
#1963
On November 07 2011 12:46 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 12:34 Requizen wrote:
On November 07 2011 12:30 tobi9999 wrote:
On November 07 2011 12:07 Craton wrote:
Half the issue I have with malz right now is people blocking your ult purely by the dumb luck of using a CC at the same time you do. The other half is how easy it is for you to be trying to ult at max range and click away, only to have that 80ms or so of latency cause you to insta-cancel the ult that finally reached at that last possible instant.


all you have to do is have ward coverage, sit in a brush, pool and ult when someone gets near said brush.


a.k.a. How to play any champion with bullshit CC


sup fiddle

What, there's nothing wrong with Fiddl-


PoofCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWfearCAWCAWCAWCAWsilenceCAWCAWCAWCAW
It's your boy Guzma!
tobi9999
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1966 Posts
November 07 2011 03:57 GMT
#1964
On November 07 2011 12:41 Craton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 12:30 tobi9999 wrote:
On November 07 2011 12:07 Craton wrote:
Half the issue I have with malz right now is people blocking your ult purely by the dumb luck of using a CC at the same time you do. The other half is how easy it is for you to be trying to ult at max range and click away, only to have that 80ms or so of latency cause you to insta-cancel the ult that finally reached at that last possible instant.


all you have to do is have ward coverage, sit in a brush, pool and ult when someone gets near said brush.


'cause competent players are going to blindly chase the malz into a bush (or not notice malz waltzing out of lane to wait in a bush) in a situation where they can't instantly block his ult.

Not to mention every team fight ever.


Hey man, top NA teams fell to it numerous times at Dreamhack.
"tobi is ur iq 9999? cuz i think it might be u so smart wowowow." -Artosis
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
November 07 2011 04:04 GMT
#1965
So I was catching up on my favorite team this evening and I noticed that during the Rampage showmatch Graves was not banned. I was under the impression that he was 100% firstpick/ban material so I'm curious to why this happened if anybody cares to enlighten me on this matter. I didn't get a chance to watch any of the MLG Qualifiers as I was working so I'm not sure if he was played there either. From what I read in GD one team tried to leave him open to have a shot at winning and it backfired on them so...
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 04:07:15
November 07 2011 04:05 GMT
#1966
Dunno. I didnt watch the series so I dont know if he was a global ban for Rampage, or if it was just that each team thought there were better bans.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 04:18:14
November 07 2011 04:15 GMT
#1967
On November 07 2011 13:04 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
So I was catching up on my favorite team this evening and I noticed that during the Rampage showmatch Graves was not banned. I was under the impression that he was 100% firstpick/ban material so I'm curious to why this happened if anybody cares to enlighten me on this matter. I didn't get a chance to watch any of the MLG Qualifiers as I was working so I'm not sure if he was played there either. From what I read in GD one team tried to leave him open to have a shot at winning and it backfired on them so...

Well hum it was awkward. 2nd game, fnatic got graves and destroyed kog's qtpie. 3 game, Same bot lane but qtpie won after 6 and zoned graves...
In competitve play an unfarmed ad is useless, even if he's op.

Edit: @Two_Down : bans were mostly team-oriented.
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
November 07 2011 04:30 GMT
#1968
On November 07 2011 13:15 -Zoda- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 13:04 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
So I was catching up on my favorite team this evening and I noticed that during the Rampage showmatch Graves was not banned. I was under the impression that he was 100% firstpick/ban material so I'm curious to why this happened if anybody cares to enlighten me on this matter. I didn't get a chance to watch any of the MLG Qualifiers as I was working so I'm not sure if he was played there either. From what I read in GD one team tried to leave him open to have a shot at winning and it backfired on them so...

Well hum it was awkward. 2nd game, fnatic got graves and destroyed kog's qtpie. 3 game, Same bot lane but qtpie won after 6 and zoned graves...
In competitve play an unfarmed ad is useless, even if he's op.

Edit: @Two_Down : bans were mostly team-oriented.


Well the third game Morgana roamed down to bottom and picked up a kill even though it was warded so I'm not entirely sure how it happened in the first place. I feel like all three games kinda snowballed out of control early on so I'm not sure they are the greatest examples. There was a team with a clear advantage by the 10 minute mark all three times I think, and they gave no chance for the other team to come back. In the third game I believe Graves went for a Wriggles as well...That certainly put him behind seeing as he got zoned even though he made wriggles.

Another thing you might want to take into account is that Kog'Maw rushed a madreds in the second game while he went with an ad build in the third game. I've believed that madred's is an awful opening (and item in general for kog'maw) for a long time and this just furthers that hatred ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
November 07 2011 04:45 GMT
#1969
On November 07 2011 12:05 Cixah wrote:
Renekton has the advantage until Nasus comes back with Sheen + Chain Mail. After that point its very hard for renekton to trade properly without already having some decent items.


The last time I played vs a Nasus who insisted on getting every single Q after he did that I started pinkwarding, cleared wave and ganked mid. Worked out fine. =S
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
November 07 2011 04:46 GMT
#1970
Dyrus best streamed solo que game ever.

Gingerbrown and burbs feeding like bosses the whole game but Dyrus/Westrice carry it close. Inhibs down all over the place, GB and burbs are killed and westrice falls. Dyrus/Soraka b back to defend nexus turrets 2v5, he dies easily, but the team is kind of low from westrice and tank the turrets, Soraka drops starcall to ace them and win.
the farm ends here
Xevious
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2086 Posts
November 07 2011 04:47 GMT
#1971
On November 07 2011 13:46 PartyBiscuit wrote:
Dyrus best streamed solo que game ever.

Gingerbrown and burbs feeding like bosses the whole game but Dyrus/Westrice carry it close. Inhibs down all over the place, GB and burbs are killed and westrice falls. Dyrus/Soraka b back to defend nexus turrets 2v5, he dies easily, but the team is kind of low from westrice and tank the turrets, Soraka drops starcall to ace them and win.

lol you beat me to it, that was the most epic thing i've ever seen
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
November 07 2011 04:48 GMT
#1972
Dyrus spent a good 7 minutes laughing after the game
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
November 07 2011 04:49 GMT
#1973
On November 07 2011 13:45 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 12:05 Cixah wrote:
Renekton has the advantage until Nasus comes back with Sheen + Chain Mail. After that point its very hard for renekton to trade properly without already having some decent items.


The last time I played vs a Nasus who insisted on getting every single Q after he did that I started pinkwarding, cleared wave and ganked mid. Worked out fine. =S


Most of the ones I see after that point just try and kill you rather than farm the Q. I think that if you leave the lane alone as renekton you end up giving up too much to the nasus even if you get 1 or 2 good ganks on the mid.

Renekton can most def just clear the wave and walk around which would prolly be a better use of his time. I just feel like you always need to be pressuring nasus or he gets too big.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
HeroHenry
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1723 Posts
November 07 2011 04:50 GMT
#1974
On November 07 2011 13:46 PartyBiscuit wrote:
Dyrus best streamed solo que game ever.

Gingerbrown and burbs feeding like bosses the whole game but Dyrus/Westrice carry it close. Inhibs down all over the place, GB and burbs are killed and westrice falls. Dyrus/Soraka b back to defend nexus turrets 2v5, he dies easily, but the team is kind of low from westrice and tank the turrets, Soraka drops starcall to ace them and win.

Do you know if he recorded that on own3d? I wanted to see how it end again, went by so fast x_x
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
November 07 2011 04:51 GMT
#1975
On November 07 2011 13:50 HeroHenry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 13:46 PartyBiscuit wrote:
Dyrus best streamed solo que game ever.

Gingerbrown and burbs feeding like bosses the whole game but Dyrus/Westrice carry it close. Inhibs down all over the place, GB and burbs are killed and westrice falls. Dyrus/Soraka b back to defend nexus turrets 2v5, he dies easily, but the team is kind of low from westrice and tank the turrets, Soraka drops starcall to ace them and win.

Do you know if he recorded that on own3d? I wanted to see how it end again, went by so fast x_x


He thinks he did, we'll find out soon enough. I tabbed out because I assumed the game was over then he starts laughing. I tab back in..

+ Show Spoiler +
SORAKA HAS SCORED AN ACE
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
November 07 2011 04:55 GMT
#1976
That was singlehandedly one of the funniest games I have ever seen in my life. LOL Dyrus.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
November 07 2011 05:32 GMT
#1977
I even heard about this game on Reddit, what have I missed T_T
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
November 07 2011 05:38 GMT
#1978
On November 07 2011 13:49 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 13:45 r.Evo wrote:
On November 07 2011 12:05 Cixah wrote:
Renekton has the advantage until Nasus comes back with Sheen + Chain Mail. After that point its very hard for renekton to trade properly without already having some decent items.


The last time I played vs a Nasus who insisted on getting every single Q after he did that I started pinkwarding, cleared wave and ganked mid. Worked out fine. =S


Most of the ones I see after that point just try and kill you rather than farm the Q. I think that if you leave the lane alone as renekton you end up giving up too much to the nasus even if you get 1 or 2 good ganks on the mid.

Renekton can most def just clear the wave and walk around which would prolly be a better use of his time. I just feel like you always need to be pressuring nasus or he gets too big.


Haha. I had the same issue, then realized I'm not gonna pressure him out of lane anymore after a certain point.


Since I started "pressuring" him by forcing fights 5n4 I'm doing way better vs him. It's the same concept, but you actually accomplish something. =D
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
November 07 2011 05:46 GMT
#1979
On November 07 2011 14:32 HazMat wrote:
I even heard about this game on Reddit, what have I missed T_T

http://www.own3d.tv/SoloMid#/watch/268309

Recording is up already!
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
November 07 2011 06:18 GMT
#1980
So if I am Cho'Gath laning against Sion, can I use my silence to delay his ability to activate his shield? Ex. I silence him 3.5 seconds after he casts his shield, can he still activate it before the silence has warn off?
"I am a leaf on the wind."
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 187 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2101
GuemChi 517
Leta 295
sSak 35
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Noble 16
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto14
League of Legends
JimRising 616
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
summit1g8281
ceh9309
C9.Mang0281
Happy214
Sick149
ViBE112
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2226
League of Legends
• Lourlo1135
• Stunt453
Other Games
• Shiphtur421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 16m
Patches Events
9h 16m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.