• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:06
CEST 22:06
KST 05:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9646 users

Unconventional, non-troll builds. - Page 4

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
July 03 2011 21:47 GMT
#61
On July 04 2011 06:42 Tooplark wrote:
My unconventional builds:
Triforce roam Gragas with smite for counterjungling (still not sure how well this one actually works)
CDR-rush Zilean (kindlegem + ionians + runes/masteries = 40% CDR for <2k gold)
Solotop Spellvamp Nunu, pioneered by I forget who unfortunately, but they inspired me to try it myself (rush revolver and spirit visage)
Double Zeal Mundo, which is exactly what it sounds like

Btw its much more cost-efficient to just rush Phantom Dancer. o_o
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
July 03 2011 21:50 GMT
#62
On July 04 2011 06:17 BlueBird. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:55 spinesheath wrote:
Imo for botlane Ashe in EU style games you actually should consider CDR Ashe again. IE is clearly superior against teams with several really tanky champs, but when there are 2 APs taking solo lanes then Volley spam is REALLY good.


I've tried the CDR build recently, but I don't have much mana for volley spam, do you need to run mana regen blues as well?

Yep. I'm currently trying out this build:

21/9/0
offense: taking 4/4 CDR (and 15% MPen for the lulz), Exhaust mastery, 3/3 Apen of course, 2/2 minion damage for ezmode lasthitting, the rest should be obvious.
defense: 3/3 mres, 3/3 SoS, 2/3 armor, 1/2 reduced minion damage

APen/MP5L/MP5L/APen

Boots+3 or DBlade depending on the matchup and a coin toss
Then it goes something like this:
Brutalizer -> Kindlegem -> IE -> PD
Boots depending on the game: CDR, Zerkers, Swifties, Mercs
If you feel you need extra defenses early, get the Ruby Crystal instead of DBlades.
Sometimes you want to finish that Reverie for some extra CDR, MP5 and the ultimate initiation combo: Cast Arrow, charge in with Reverie! Your support won't have the money to afford a Reverie anytime soon, anyways.
Ghostblade is a good item even without the increased duration on the active, but currently I feel that the flow of this build is really good and getting that Ghostblade before an IE might mess it up. I haven't tried it yet though.

You will still be rather short on mana even with double MP5L, but it's manageable.

The idea behind this build is that the standard EU lineup doesn't come with a lot of armor - basically only the jungler builds armor and some supports provide armor auras/buffs. The main damage dealers are the solo laners who are typically dealing magic damage so your enemies will have to build MRes over Armor on most champs. That leaves you with a perfect setup for Volley spam to shine during midgame: Low armor values against high flat APen.
Another reason to focus on Volley is that around level 6-13 or so, Ashe can't really autoattack burst casters very well as they will just kill her.

I do not advise this build against champs like Singed. For killing high armor melee targets, IE->LW is definitely superior right now.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
July 03 2011 23:03 GMT
#63
On July 04 2011 06:47 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 06:42 Tooplark wrote:
My unconventional builds:
Triforce roam Gragas with smite for counterjungling (still not sure how well this one actually works)
CDR-rush Zilean (kindlegem + ionians + runes/masteries = 40% CDR for <2k gold)
Solotop Spellvamp Nunu, pioneered by I forget who unfortunately, but they inspired me to try it myself (rush revolver and spirit visage)
Double Zeal Mundo, which is exactly what it sounds like

Btw its much more cost-efficient to just rush Phantom Dancer. o_o


You're right, it is after the cost reduction to critcloak. Double Zeal still feels trollier, though.
Followup is either IE, Warmogs, or Randuins.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
July 04 2011 04:27 GMT
#64
On July 04 2011 02:43 ketchup wrote:
The above is when I start having serious problems with what you are typing. I AM dubious about your postings/claims when you start typing out the things such as Morde having the best mid-game of any other jungler.

Fair enough. I'm not good enough with every jungler to really say without qualification that he's better than everyone else, so we can maybe call that an exaggeration in some respects. He has a strong midgame, but so do some others. Call him a good jungle, maybe a tier below Nocturne for example. That said:

On July 04 2011 02:43 ketchup wrote: Is he really faster than a Nunu jungle?

Yes.

On July 04 2011 02:43 ketchup wrote: Does he really do more than Nunu can in mid-game?

God, yes. He just doesn't have as much CC until he gets his Bilgewater.

On July 04 2011 02:43 ketchup wrote: I can also say the same of an amumu jungle. I believe amumu has quite an easy stun-lock combo that I have a hard time placing Morde even before him. I can't imagine that at all.

A good way to look at it is that Morde is better at the little things, and Mumu is better at the immediately apparent things. Morde can farm much faster and more safely: he is not easily counterjungled. Mumu on the other hand is extremely vulnerable in his jungle and dependent on getting the blue buff. He has much more CC and utility in some respects, and is more directly useful in some teamfights: but that's only if he can make it through the early game without getting his jungle crippled by a strong opposing jungle (eg. morde!). It's easy also to look at Mumu's ult and say that he is much better overall, until you realize that Morde getting a single Caitlyn or Ashe ghost can often instantly end the game.

On July 04 2011 02:43 ketchup wrote:Just calling him the best jungle seems like overlooking a few of the other well known(and easier!) champs.

Sorry, I don't believe I called him the 'best' jungle (except in Brasil, huehue). Just really strong in some respects.

On July 04 2011 02:43 ketchup wrote:I'm pretty sure some of my phrasing is really bad. Sorry

Mine too
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 06:06:13
July 04 2011 06:06 GMT
#65
i don't think mumu is really that vulnerable in his jungle
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
July 04 2011 08:02 GMT
#66
You guys haven't jungled Urgot.
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
Lanzoma
Profile Joined February 2011
Mexico813 Posts
July 04 2011 16:17 GMT
#67
I've been trying Rumble Jungle during the time I wanted to practice him and nobody would jungle (also, I got rolled by ManyReason with it). I'm not exactly sure how to optimally build him, but QQing your way through the camps is reasonably fast, and you can give out blues from lvl 1 since he doesn't need them at all.

His ganks are super scary because if you hit E they have to blow summoners, and Q does a crapton of damage. Most importantly, once you hit 6, his retarded ult range can let you setup hilarious ganks/counterganks which they can't see coming.
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
July 04 2011 16:48 GMT
#68
smiteless jungle yi.

go whatever the fuck you want.

roll face.

true story.
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
July 04 2011 18:30 GMT
#69
On July 05 2011 01:48 Soloside wrote:
smiteless jungle yi.

go whatever the fuck you want.

roll face.

true story.

Could you post the guide again? Too hard to find in a 900+ page thread even with google.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
July 04 2011 19:42 GMT
#70
So I've been trying Odds' jungle morde. I must say I'm 2:1 with it right now in ranked and the one loss was 4v5 which we almost won.

Will try it some more, but doing it in normals is too ez and trying it in ranked is too hard as 90% of the time people start crying and q dodge.
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 19:59:05
July 04 2011 19:58 GMT
#71
On July 05 2011 04:42 Ryuu314 wrote:
So I've been trying Odds' jungle morde. I must say I'm 2:1 with it right now in ranked and the one loss was 4v5 which we almost won.

Will try it some more, but doing it in normals is too ez and trying it in ranked is too hard as 90% of the time people start crying and q dodge.

Awesome. I think i still recommend the specific build with armor quints and 1/21/8 into sorc shoes, bilgewater-> hextech, and actually follow it with triforce before tank items: you're not terribly quick until your triforce is done, but you do loads of damage in battles and get the bilgewater insanely fast because you can start with a vamp scepter.

What's your summoner name?
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 20:25:41
July 04 2011 20:18 GMT
#72
On July 04 2011 13:27 Odds wrote:
A good way to look at it is that Morde is better at the little things, and Mumu is better at the immediately apparent things. Morde can farm much faster and more safely: he is not easily counterjungled. Mumu on the other hand is extremely vulnerable in his jungle and dependent on getting the blue buff. He has much more CC and utility in some respects, and is more directly useful in some teamfights: but that's only if he can make it through the early game without getting his jungle crippled by a strong opposing jungle (eg. morde!). It's easy also to look at Mumu's ult and say that he is much better overall, until you realize that Morde getting a single Caitlyn or Ashe ghost can often instantly end the game.

Somewhat off-topic, but this is actually a huge misconception IMO. Amumu is not that easy to counterjungle, and he is reasonably safe.

1) He has one of the fastest clears of any of the popular junglers. This makes it hard for anyone to take his camps, without him reciprocating. Against slower junglers, you can actually accomplish blue->wraith jack yourself at almost zero risk.

2) He can start pretty much anywhere, including counterjungle starts like a level 1 wraith jack. Blue maximizes speed, but he's fast enough anyway that he won't fall behind with small jungle clears, even if he loses his blue. He has to jungle more defensively and can't gank as often, but his pre-6 ganks aren't terribly strong anyway.

3) Post-Philo you drop your blue dependence.

4) Running 21-defense and starting cloth+5pot (which both TheOddOne and Dan Dinh do), you can finish a full clear with near full HP and 1-2 pots remaining, depending on how good your leash was and what runes you use. You're not at risk anywhere during your first clear. The base stat and E buff were huge for this, as previously Amumu did get pretty damn low in the jungle. Regrowth starts are more fragile, but that's an intentional tradeoff for a faster Philo Stone.

5) You have a mobility skill in the jungle that, depending on where you are in the jungle, and what camps are up, can act as an escape. If you get caught at red and don't think you can fight, you don't even need to blow Flash, just bandage to your minigols, and walk out.
Moderator
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
July 04 2011 20:26 GMT
#73
On July 05 2011 03:30 JackDino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 01:48 Soloside wrote:
smiteless jungle yi.

go whatever the fuck you want.

roll face.

true story.

Could you post the guide again? Too hard to find in a 900+ page thread even with google.



Your wish is my command.



On May 04 2011 12:13 BloodNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2011 11:34 HazMat wrote:
O god please don't.


It is TOO LATE. I have found it:

Show nested quote +
SCENE: A dark room, with a desk and desklamp at its center.
SOLOSIDE: My young padawan, today I shall teach you the secret to jungling without Smite with Master Yi.
HAZMAT: Yes, my lord?
SOLOSIDE: You press Q.
HAZMAT: Yes?
SOLOSIDE: And click on some random creep.
HAZMAT: And?
SOLOSIDE: And that is it.

LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 01:41:18
July 04 2011 23:43 GMT
#74
On July 05 2011 04:58 Odds wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 04:42 Ryuu314 wrote:
So I've been trying Odds' jungle morde. I must say I'm 2:1 with it right now in ranked and the one loss was 4v5 which we almost won.

Will try it some more, but doing it in normals is too ez and trying it in ranked is too hard as 90% of the time people start crying and q dodge.

Awesome. I think i still recommend the specific build with armor quints and 1/21/8 into sorc shoes, bilgewater-> hextech, and actually follow it with triforce before tank items: you're not terribly quick until your triforce is done, but you do loads of damage in battles and get the bilgewater insanely fast because you can start with a vamp scepter.

What's your summoner name?

Caesor.

I open with 1/21/8 with armor quints and regrowth+pot. Will probably try vamp scepter first next time I manage to land a jungle morde lol

EDIT: Taking advantage of chat being down to spam jungle morde 'cause this way teammates can't yell at me
Dezzimal
Profile Joined April 2009
United States148 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 02:58:47
July 05 2011 02:58 GMT
#75
How many champs do you think make good use of triforce as a primary item? Here's my list:

Corki
Blitzcrank (standard)
Ezreal
Gangplank
Gragas
Irelia (standard)
Jax
Lee Sin (no mana, but its all good)
Maokai
Morde (after gunblade if you're super fed)
Nasus (standard)
Nunu
Poppy
Trundle
Twisted Fate
Urgot
Vayne
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
July 05 2011 03:24 GMT
#76
U forgot Corki
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
July 05 2011 03:39 GMT
#77
OK, so I got no response in the general discussion thread, so I'd probably get a better response here.

On Hybrid characters like Kayle and Ezreal, I have been trying a PD build, but I don't think it is very standard. It basically goes Zerker boots > Phantom Dancer > Hybrid Items (Rageblade for kayle, whatever for Ezreal).
I have had quite a bit of success with the build on Kayle, but I haven't played Ez enough to know if it really works.

Would this build work at like 14-1500 elo, or does it only work because I am facing scrubs?
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
July 05 2011 03:41 GMT
#78
On July 05 2011 12:39 57 Corvette wrote:
OK, so I got no response in the general discussion thread, so I'd probably get a better response here.

On Hybrid characters like Kayle and Ezreal, I have been trying a PD build, but I don't think it is very standard. It basically goes Zerker boots > Phantom Dancer > Hybrid Items (Rageblade for kayle, whatever for Ezreal).
I have had quite a bit of success with the build on Kayle, but I haven't played Ez enough to know if it really works.

Would this build work at like 14-1500 elo, or does it only work because I am facing scrubs?


PD rushing is only when facing scrubs.

Your ezrael will be terribly behind in damage output rushing zerks + pd.
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
July 05 2011 07:07 GMT
#79
On July 05 2011 12:39 57 Corvette wrote:
OK, so I got no response in the general discussion thread, so I'd probably get a better response here.

On Hybrid characters like Kayle and Ezreal, I have been trying a PD build, but I don't think it is very standard. It basically goes Zerker boots > Phantom Dancer > Hybrid Items (Rageblade for kayle, whatever for Ezreal).
I have had quite a bit of success with the build on Kayle, but I haven't played Ez enough to know if it really works.

Would this build work at like 14-1500 elo, or does it only work because I am facing scrubs?

Ezrael isn't hybrid lol, anyone building Ez hybrid should build udyr kennen and pant hybrid aswell(and many others).
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
July 05 2011 07:55 GMT
#80
On July 05 2011 16:07 JackDino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 12:39 57 Corvette wrote:
OK, so I got no response in the general discussion thread, so I'd probably get a better response here.

On Hybrid characters like Kayle and Ezreal, I have been trying a PD build, but I don't think it is very standard. It basically goes Zerker boots > Phantom Dancer > Hybrid Items (Rageblade for kayle, whatever for Ezreal).
I have had quite a bit of success with the build on Kayle, but I haven't played Ez enough to know if it really works.

Would this build work at like 14-1500 elo, or does it only work because I am facing scrubs?

Ezrael isn't hybrid lol, anyone building Ez hybrid should build udyr kennen and pant hybrid aswell(and many others).


kennen works better being a stunbot ad carry.

true story.

you WILL beat 99% of people in a solo lane.
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 837
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 95
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2693
420jenkins556
League of Legends
Doublelift1893
JimRising 18
Counter-Strike
Fnx 602
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6120
Khaldor1242
Liquid`Hasu1054
Other Games
summit1g6416
FrodaN2278
B2W.Neo773
byalli331
ToD208
Railgan38
KnowMe6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1319
BasetradeTV265
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 38
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hupsaiya 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix11
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie726
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 55m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 55m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 55m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.