• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:21
CEST 18:21
KST 01:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9985 users

Unconventional, non-troll builds. - Page 2

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 10:09:55
July 02 2011 10:09 GMT
#21
On July 02 2011 16:51 JackDino wrote:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12844938&postcount=13109
Might want to add that to jungle kaiser.

I can accept that you probably more or less know better in some fashion, being 2100 and all, but the 9/0/21 thing just seems damn silly. Why do this instead of something more robust in the jungle? Just feels like if you're going to do that, you might as well play another champ.
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 10:17:35
July 02 2011 10:17 GMT
#22
What's wrong with 9/0/21? If your jungle is route works it works. No need to go into the defense tree or offensive tree if you don't need to. I'm pretty sure theoddone used to go 0/9/21 on all his junglers.

And "might as well play another champ" regarding jungle mordekaizer? LOL
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
July 02 2011 11:57 GMT
#23
On July 02 2011 19:17 Slayer91 wrote:
And "might as well play another champ" regarding jungle mordekaizer? LOL

As much as the flaming is appreciated, I don't really see your point.
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 12:06:40
July 02 2011 12:04 GMT
#24
On July 02 2011 18:17 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 18:07 crate wrote:
On July 02 2011 18:04 iGrok wrote:
On July 02 2011 17:50 gtrsrs wrote:
many skills that scale with AD still do magic damage i.e. udyr's tiger stance

The only skill Poppy has that does MD is Heroic Charge, which scales with AP not AD :/

Poppy Q turns the entire attack, including the normal attack damage, into magic damage.

Ah, didn't know that - the description says "attack damage".

Why didn't you give that example to begin with instead of the Udyr one -__-


Poppy's Q even turns a Sheen proc into magic damage which is why AP poppy is so wonderful with a Lich Bane.

I see AD poppy more often that I see AP poppy and AP poppy definitely takes more skill to play well which is why I don't understand why someone would label it a "noob build". Besides, they're like equally viable.

Also, if you're relying on skills that scale with AD and do magic damage, AD reds are better than MPen reds in most cases. 9 Mpen is crap when you're not planning to turn it into 29.
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
July 02 2011 14:58 GMT
#25
Okay, uh, laneshaco doesn't work. That's pretty much all there is to say on the matter; he doesn't have enough in the way of sustainability.
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 02 2011 16:06 GMT
#26
poppy is op and gay so any build on her isn't unconventional, you can build whatever the fuck you want on her and win

speed garen, though, wins games
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 16:12:21
July 02 2011 16:11 GMT
#27
On July 02 2011 20:57 Odds wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 19:17 Slayer91 wrote:
And "might as well play another champ" regarding jungle mordekaizer? LOL

As much as the flaming is appreciated, I don't really see your point.


Jungle mordekaizer is pretty much a troll strat is my point. (Explanation being that mordekaizer is such a good laner and farmer and is so farm dependent not to mention having a sub par jungle route and poor ganks that jungling him is only for the lulz) Besides, I honestly don't see why going 9/0/21 has anything to do with being a bad jungle champion. If anything, if makes you a good jungle champion because you aren't forced to go into the defensive tree. (Which is what I assume you mean by "more robust".
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 20:14:26
July 02 2011 19:57 GMT
#28
On July 02 2011 19:09 Odds wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 16:51 JackDino wrote:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12844938&postcount=13109
Might want to add that to jungle kaiser.

I can accept that you probably more or less know better in some fashion, being 2100 and all, but the 9/0/21 thing just seems damn silly. Why do this instead of something more robust in the jungle? Just feels like if you're going to do that, you might as well play another champ.

You regen mana faster with 21 utility, that's why.
With 21 in defense you take slightly less dmg, with 21 in offense you deal slightly more dmg, with 21 in util you have higher movespeed, lower sum cd and cdr, doesn't really matter what you take if it works.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
July 02 2011 21:43 GMT
#29
On July 03 2011 01:11 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 20:57 Odds wrote:
On July 02 2011 19:17 Slayer91 wrote:
And "might as well play another champ" regarding jungle mordekaizer? LOL

As much as the flaming is appreciated, I don't really see your point.


Jungle mordekaizer is pretty much a troll strat is my point. (Explanation being that mordekaizer is such a good laner and farmer and is so farm dependent not to mention having a sub par jungle route and poor ganks that jungling him is only for the lulz) Besides, I honestly don't see why going 9/0/21 has anything to do with being a bad jungle champion. If anything, if makes you a good jungle champion because you aren't forced to go into the defensive tree. (Which is what I assume you mean by "more robust".

I think it all depends on what do you call troll build:
a) suboptimal build
b) non-viable build.

Jungle morde is suboptimal, yet viable
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 22:09:51
July 02 2011 21:45 GMT
#30
On July 03 2011 01:11 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 20:57 Odds wrote:
On July 02 2011 19:17 Slayer91 wrote:
And "might as well play another champ" regarding jungle mordekaizer? LOL

As much as the flaming is appreciated, I don't really see your point.


Jungle mordekaizer is pretty much a troll strat is my point. (Explanation being that mordekaizer is such a good laner and farmer and is so farm dependent not to mention having a sub par jungle route and poor ganks that jungling him is only for the lulz) .


Alright, let me explain why I take such extreme offense to this, because I know it's not self-evident.

Before I 'quit' 5 months ago, I spent a ton of time playing unconventional builds and a lot of 'bad' champions. I got yelled at/trolled/ridiculed constantly simply because I did not follow the status quo, and didn't immediately accept the word of the top solo ranked players as divine gospel. I believed that the tier lists were wrong, that people were building the wrong items, and that the people at the 'top' simply didn't put as much effort into their builds as they should have.

Here's a couple things I believed, tried to tell people, and was endlessly ridiculed for:

GP was broken.
Teemo was OP after the buff to his W.
Philo stones were beyond OP, and stacking gold/5 was ridiculously strong.
Jungle Morde was viable.
Cass was strong.
TF was broken.


Guess the fuck what. 5 months later, and the metagame is finally starting to catch up to some things that I already know from my extensive research. GP got permabanned, buffed, and even more permabanned. Teemo got hit so hard with the nerf stick that he's barely a niche pick now. TF is forever banned or first picked.

And Philo stones. Oh, god, did I ever get flamed for thinking that philo stones are OP. 5 months ahead of the game and I'm 'retarded'.

My point is, I'm getting really sick of being proven right, getting no credit for it, and endless droves of people continue to accept their ignorant beliefs as fact, try to push them on me when I've already seen more.

Jungle morde is not a troll build. I've played it easily more than anyone else online, I know its ins and outs better than anyone else online, Smash included (as much respect as I have for his opinion), and have seen it work far too well and consistently to dismiss it out of hand.

I'm obviously not the greatest player out there, but my theory has proven strong time and again. It's extremely frustrating to be repeatedly ridiculed for being right. I'm certainly not always right, but I have proven that the current metagame is not always 'correct', no matter who says it is.
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 22:32:20
July 02 2011 22:29 GMT
#31
On July 03 2011 01:11 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 20:57 Odds wrote:
On July 02 2011 19:17 Slayer91 wrote:
And "might as well play another champ" regarding jungle mordekaizer? LOL

As much as the flaming is appreciated, I don't really see your point.


Jungle mordekaizer is pretty much a troll strat is my point. (Explanation being that mordekaizer is such a good laner and farmer and is so farm dependent not to mention having a sub par jungle route and poor ganks that jungling him is only for the lulz) Besides, I honestly don't see why going 9/0/21 has anything to do with being a bad jungle champion. If anything, if makes you a good jungle champion because you aren't forced to go into the defensive tree. (Which is what I assume you mean by "more robust".


morde isnt that good of a laner, he really gets screwed over massively in a lot of matchups. Also, its not like its terribly hard to farm your ass off as jungle morde, simply because his speed is so great and you can steal all kinds of minions from both enemy jungler and from lanes after ganking.

The only issue i have with jungle morde is that he doesnt offer utility, which is more and more becoming a high priority for junglers, due to how hard it is to gank lanes. but that really only comes into play in like the 2k lvl, so its not really a concern for like 99% of the tl community

edit: also, @ odds, i hate to burst ur bubble, and ur right about most of the stuff u posted ^, but gp really was not terribly op in any way until they changed his passive.
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
July 02 2011 22:37 GMT
#32
Cool. You said something and it came true. Nobody else has done that before.
Have a cookie.

GP was NOT permabanned before he got that last buff lol.
There were plenty of people who were calling the Teemo OP after the W buff.
I would have told you that Cass is good at any time.
TF is more of a pubstomper than anything, did you see how he didn't live up to his perma ban status during Dreamhack?
Stacking gold/10 on the other hand isn't "ridiculously strong" unless you play at very high levels where people are making less mistakes and play safer.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
July 02 2011 22:44 GMT
#33
Ive tried to build pretty much all champions I own [21], the same way you build Irelia: Rush triforce and build tanky from there, it works well with Vayne.
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
July 02 2011 22:45 GMT
#34
On July 02 2011 23:58 Odds wrote:
Okay, uh, laneshaco doesn't work. That's pretty much all there is to say on the matter; he doesn't have enough in the way of sustainability.

Tell that to TSM. Get a backdoor character, brand, have shaco solo mid and you've won the game already.
Asdkmoga
Profile Joined May 2010
United States496 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 22:50:21
July 02 2011 22:49 GMT
#35
i've always thought Cass was strong, just gotta build health very early so you can do the damage, and when you do, damn is it a shit ton of fucking damage with dem twin fangs

Edit: also, if anyne knows about Cait Jungle can you talk about it some? i've seen it done in a agame when we didnt have one, and she apparently cleared jungle and ganked bot enough time to clearly win that lane and i dont know how she did it
"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action and over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some shit."
sRapers_ValkS
Profile Joined August 2009
United States644 Posts
July 02 2011 22:59 GMT
#36
I don't think AP trist drops off late game too too much. She works much like AP yi in that you have to let your team go in, screw around, get everyone low, and then you can come in, flank and ks with your w. one of my favorite things in this game is to see AP trist bounce up and down with w, getting a kill on each one. es #1.

Great thread btw.

I would suggest gunblade on Nunu, very fun.
Tank veigar (more troll but still can work)

and then classics like speed garen, solotop AP janna, and just playing Karma in general, which is an uncoventional move but SHE'S ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD.
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
July 02 2011 23:18 GMT
#37
On July 03 2011 07:45 r33k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 23:58 Odds wrote:
Okay, uh, laneshaco doesn't work. That's pretty much all there is to say on the matter; he doesn't have enough in the way of sustainability.

Tell that to TSM. Get a backdoor character, brand, have shaco solo mid and you've won the game already.

I should clarify. It doesn't work in solo queue.
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
Arthemesia
Profile Joined May 2011
United States292 Posts
July 02 2011 23:58 GMT
#38
On July 03 2011 07:45 r33k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 23:58 Odds wrote:
Okay, uh, laneshaco doesn't work. That's pretty much all there is to say on the matter; he doesn't have enough in the way of sustainability.

Tell that to TSM. Get a backdoor character, brand, have shaco solo mid and you've won the game already.


Sorry but is brand there just because he can win any lane?
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 00:14:38
July 03 2011 00:07 GMT
#39
On July 03 2011 06:45 Odds wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 01:11 Slayer91 wrote:
On July 02 2011 20:57 Odds wrote:
On July 02 2011 19:17 Slayer91 wrote:
And "might as well play another champ" regarding jungle mordekaizer? LOL

As much as the flaming is appreciated, I don't really see your point.


Jungle mordekaizer is pretty much a troll strat is my point. (Explanation being that mordekaizer is such a good laner and farmer and is so farm dependent not to mention having a sub par jungle route and poor ganks that jungling him is only for the lulz) .


Alright, let me explain why I take such extreme offense to this, because I know it's not self-evident.

Before I 'quit' 5 months ago, I spent a ton of time playing unconventional builds and a lot of 'bad' champions. I got yelled at/trolled/ridiculed constantly simply because I did not follow the status quo, and didn't immediately accept the word of the top solo ranked players as divine gospel. I believed that the tier lists were wrong, that people were building the wrong items, and that the people at the 'top' simply didn't put as much effort into their builds as they should have.

Here's a couple things I believed, tried to tell people, and was endlessly ridiculed for:

GP was broken.
Teemo was OP after the buff to his W.
Philo stones were beyond OP, and stacking gold/5 was ridiculously strong.
Jungle Morde was viable.
Cass was strong.
TF was broken.


Guess the fuck what. 5 months later, and the metagame is finally starting to catch up to some things that I already know from my extensive research. GP got permabanned, buffed, and even more permabanned. Teemo got hit so hard with the nerf stick that he's barely a niche pick now. TF is forever banned or first picked.

And Philo stones. Oh, god, did I ever get flamed for thinking that philo stones are OP. 5 months ahead of the game and I'm 'retarded'.

My point is, I'm getting really sick of being proven right, getting no credit for it, and endless droves of people continue to accept their ignorant beliefs as fact, try to push them on me when I've already seen more.

Jungle morde is not a troll build. I've played it easily more than anyone else online, I know its ins and outs better than anyone else online, Smash included (as much respect as I have for his opinion), and have seen it work far too well and consistently to dismiss it out of hand.

I'm obviously not the greatest player out there, but my theory has proven strong time and again. It's extremely frustrating to be repeatedly ridiculed for being right. I'm certainly not always right, but I have proven that the current metagame is not always 'correct', no matter who says it is.


You're making a big fuss about nothing. You're just having double standards here. You said: "Why use another champion" as a rebuttal to something". My point is that it should be given that he's not the right champion to pick as a jungler but he's not like some auto lose champion. Sure, he can jungle. Is he the best choice for the job in any situation? No. So don't use "don't play him this way because other champions can do it better" as an argument.

Jungle mordekaizer viable? Sure, my jungle nasus is viable too, but I wouldn't pick jungle nasus if I were in an important ranked 5's team.

I can see why you want to go 21 defense, but sacrificing a bit of sustainability seems fine. magic penetration is really good and so is the movement speed and cdr from utility, and you need the buff duration. I would probably go 21 defense as well.
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
July 03 2011 00:17 GMT
#40
On July 03 2011 08:58 Arthemesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 07:45 r33k wrote:
On July 02 2011 23:58 Odds wrote:
Okay, uh, laneshaco doesn't work. That's pretty much all there is to say on the matter; he doesn't have enough in the way of sustainability.

Tell that to TSM. Get a backdoor character, brand, have shaco solo mid and you've won the game already.


Sorry but is brand there just because he can win any lane?

He's there for counterinitiation. They come close, shaco boxes and brand nukes everything. Before they can engage they are all at 60% hp or lower. We're talking about roa AP shaco.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem389
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 389
IndyStarCraft 177
Railgan 74
BRAT_OK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 97
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Sea.KH 50
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1497
420jenkins427
Fuzer 139
Counter-Strike
fl0m3700
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1298
Liquid`Hasu1114
Grubby1038
MindelVK18
Other Games
singsing1792
FrodaN1515
B2W.Neo1058
byalli985
Beastyqt711
Mlord493
ArmadaUGS190
Hui .177
KnowMe137
QueenE91
Mew2King56
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4115
League of Legends
• Nemesis2947
Other Games
• WagamamaTV223
• Shiphtur218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 40m
Replay Cast
6h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 40m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 40m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.