• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:20
CEST 17:20
KST 00:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9202 users

Unconventional, non-troll builds. - Page 6

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Crazazyasian1337
Profile Joined October 2009
United States362 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-12 19:50:29
July 12 2011 19:49 GMT
#101
Played my first game of jungle mord today...

Results:
http://i.imgur.com/ZLvJR.jpg
;)))))))))
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
July 12 2011 20:10 GMT
#102
Bloodthirster what. That doesn't really help you at all after hextech :x
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
Crazazyasian1337
Profile Joined October 2009
United States362 Posts
July 12 2011 21:36 GMT
#103
I built BT because I just wanted my Q to hit hard, plus it gives your clone more attack damage, which is much more useful than giving your clone ability power in most cases.
;)))))))))
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
July 13 2011 15:51 GMT
#104
On July 13 2011 04:49 Crazazyasian1337 wrote:
Played my first game of jungle mord today...

Results:
http://i.imgur.com/ZLvJR.jpg

How do you gank as jungle morde without red/cutlass?
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Crazazyasian1337
Profile Joined October 2009
United States362 Posts
July 13 2011 16:49 GMT
#105
On July 14 2011 00:51 JackDino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2011 04:49 Crazazyasian1337 wrote:
Played my first game of jungle mord today...

Results:
http://i.imgur.com/ZLvJR.jpg

How do you gank as jungle morde without red/cutlass?


I was pretty reliant on my lanes to engage and I pretty much just ran in and hit them and hoped for the best.
;)))))))))
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
July 14 2011 15:57 GMT
#106
On July 14 2011 01:49 Crazazyasian1337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 00:51 JackDino wrote:
On July 13 2011 04:49 Crazazyasian1337 wrote:
Played my first game of jungle mord today...

Results:
http://i.imgur.com/ZLvJR.jpg

How do you gank as jungle morde without red/cutlass?


I was pretty reliant on my lanes to engage and I pretty much just ran in and hit them and hoped for the best.

Zzz usually it's hard for me to gank even if I have cc because half the time laners don't do anything even if you ping~~
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
sRapers_ValkS
Profile Joined August 2009
United States644 Posts
July 14 2011 16:19 GMT
#107
On July 14 2011 01:49 Crazazyasian1337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 00:51 JackDino wrote:
On July 13 2011 04:49 Crazazyasian1337 wrote:
Played my first game of jungle mord today...

Results:
http://i.imgur.com/ZLvJR.jpg

How do you gank as jungle morde without red/cutlass?


I was pretty reliant on my lanes to engage and I pretty much just ran in and hit them and hoped for the best.

well, that game your ganks weren't very good and that penta came in a random teamfight where I DID ALL THE DAMAGE YOU DICK.

~~mad
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 14 2011 16:21 GMT
#108
janna clone clearly op
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
July 14 2011 19:55 GMT
#109
Okay now I'm back to thinking that fon rush might be mandatory because without it you sort of get exploded by anything. Morde isn't a ganker, he's a fucking pusher and my build should reflect that.

currently using 9 0 21, ms quints, opening regrowth, building fon, mercs, THEN hextech, grb, lichbane. Force a lane back, explode his fucking tower, rinse and God damn repeat.
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
July 14 2011 21:38 GMT
#110
I just did a few games as jungle morde, and I like it except for the fact that morde has the worst scaling of all friggin time. One of the games I went 7/0/6 in the first 25 minutes and we fucking lost, it was really sad. Granted we had two people that I swear to god had never played LoL before, but still. You would think that a 15 minute FoN on morde and then a 20 minute rylais would be able to carry the game.....

If you drag it out to lategame, I end up trying to aim for FoN, sunfire, Abyssal, Rylais, Sorcs, and probably Aegis. The only thing is that when everyone gets farmed up, your damage isn't really relevant anymore, hence all the magic pen that I'm stacking on that build. Lategame morde suggestions?
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 09:06:38
July 14 2011 21:58 GMT
#111
On July 15 2011 06:38 HyperionDreamer wrote:
I just did a few games as jungle morde, and I like it except for the fact that morde has the worst scaling of all friggin time. One of the games I went 7/0/6 in the first 25 minutes and we fucking lost, it was really sad. Granted we had two people that I swear to god had never played LoL before, but still. You would think that a 15 minute FoN on morde and then a 20 minute rylais would be able to carry the game.....

If you drag it out to lategame, I end up trying to aim for FoN, sunfire, Abyssal, Rylais, Sorcs, and probably Aegis. The only thing is that when everyone gets farmed up, your damage isn't really relevant anymore, hence all the magic pen that I'm stacking on that build. Lategame morde suggestions?

Build something like gunblade/triforce with some tank items, or lichbane deathcap gunblade+tank, just steal their carry and you'll do plenty of dmg. Can also try dropping the mpen for a voidstaff.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Lafali
Profile Joined July 2010
United States110 Posts
July 16 2011 02:04 GMT
#112
On July 15 2011 06:38 HyperionDreamer wrote:
I just did a few games as jungle morde, and I like it except for the fact that morde has the worst scaling of all friggin time. One of the games I went 7/0/6 in the first 25 minutes and we fucking lost, it was really sad. Granted we had two people that I swear to god had never played LoL before, but still. You would think that a 15 minute FoN on morde and then a 20 minute rylais would be able to carry the game.....

If you drag it out to lategame, I end up trying to aim for FoN, sunfire, Abyssal, Rylais, Sorcs, and probably Aegis. The only thing is that when everyone gets farmed up, your damage isn't really relevant anymore, hence all the magic pen that I'm stacking on that build. Lategame morde suggestions?


Do not play Morde as tanky first and foremost. You can build tank items late game, but they should be your luxury items. You want to rush a hextech and then a gunblade and a sheen. After that you can get a lichbane and deathcap. After that just build tanky with items like FoN and Sunfire.
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
July 16 2011 03:50 GMT
#113
On July 16 2011 11:04 Lafali wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 06:38 HyperionDreamer wrote:
I just did a few games as jungle morde, and I like it except for the fact that morde has the worst scaling of all friggin time. One of the games I went 7/0/6 in the first 25 minutes and we fucking lost, it was really sad. Granted we had two people that I swear to god had never played LoL before, but still. You would think that a 15 minute FoN on morde and then a 20 minute rylais would be able to carry the game.....

If you drag it out to lategame, I end up trying to aim for FoN, sunfire, Abyssal, Rylais, Sorcs, and probably Aegis. The only thing is that when everyone gets farmed up, your damage isn't really relevant anymore, hence all the magic pen that I'm stacking on that build. Lategame morde suggestions?


Do not play Morde as tanky first and foremost. You can build tank items late game, but they should be your luxury items. You want to rush a hextech and then a gunblade and a sheen. After that you can get a lichbane and deathcap. After that just build tanky with items like FoN and Sunfire.

Triforce over lichbane imo. Better stats.
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
July 16 2011 06:13 GMT
#114
On July 15 2011 06:38 HyperionDreamer wrote:
I just did a few games as jungle morde, and I like it except for the fact that morde has the worst scaling of all friggin time. One of the games I went 7/0/6 in the first 25 minutes and we fucking lost, it was really sad. Granted we had two people that I swear to god had never played LoL before, but still. You would think that a 15 minute FoN on morde and then a 20 minute rylais would be able to carry the game.....

If you drag it out to lategame, I end up trying to aim for FoN, sunfire, Abyssal, Rylais, Sorcs, and probably Aegis. The only thing is that when everyone gets farmed up, your damage isn't really relevant anymore, hence all the magic pen that I'm stacking on that build. Lategame morde suggestions?

Rylai's is so bad on Morde anyways, you get like 0 slow from it compared to shooting them with your gunblade and hitting them in the face with your triforce. Also his Q scaling is one of the best in the game if not the best, it's 1.75AD + 0.7AP against lonely targets.
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 16 2011 06:45 GMT
#115
AP Tank Sona:
http://i.imgur.com/YQ28Q.jpg

Clearly, rage-inducing lol
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
July 16 2011 07:26 GMT
#116
On July 16 2011 15:45 iGrok wrote:
AP Tank Sona:
http://i.imgur.com/YQ28Q.jpg

Clearly, rage-inducing lol


wtf, what a noob! who goes AP Tank Sona???? =0p
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
rwrzr
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1980 Posts
July 18 2011 18:06 GMT
#117
On July 12 2011 20:17 JackDino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 09:06 Sponkz wrote:
Glass Cannon Garen

21/9/0, MS quints, arp marks, dodge seals, mres/lvl

Flash/ignite prefered

Build:

Double/triple dorans
Mercury threads/ninja tabi
4 BT's
IE

You can get GA instead of 1 BT, but replace it if it gets used and get a BT instead.

Mercs/ninja ain't glasscannon, swifties are.


Dodge seals? Need Crit% on reds, yellows, and blues
AND
21 offense

Open Crit gloves
FADC
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
July 18 2011 19:15 GMT
#118
On July 16 2011 15:45 iGrok wrote:
AP Tank Sona:
http://i.imgur.com/YQ28Q.jpg

Clearly, rage-inducing lol


That Lux went Lich-Bane, she should be uninstalling the game.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-18 19:49:05
July 18 2011 19:29 GMT
#119
LB is a perfectly good item?

Maybe, anyways:

[3:44:22 PM] stuffed_turkey: lol..
[3:44:37 PM] stuffed_turkey: lich bane my standard lux build..
[3:44:44 PM] nightseternal: lol
[3:44:48 PM] nightseternal: it's the same guy that bitched about GP
[3:44:55 PM] stuffed_turkey: yea i noticed lol
[3:45:02 PM] stuffed_turkey: but yea my lux core is deathcap lich
[3:47:21 PM] nightseternal: do we need to go over again
[3:47:23 PM] nightseternal: how you're turkey
[3:47:29 PM] stuffed_turkey: huehuehue
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Kaal
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Djibouti2570 Posts
July 18 2011 19:34 GMT
#120
On July 19 2011 04:15 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 15:45 iGrok wrote:
AP Tank Sona:
http://i.imgur.com/YQ28Q.jpg

Clearly, rage-inducing lol


That Lux went Lich-Bane, she should be uninstalling the game.


lich bane is really good on lux............
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem195
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 195
Railgan 88
IndyStarCraft 73
trigger 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
Sea.KH 58
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4862
qojqva2774
Dendi1458
420jenkins457
Fuzer 120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3468
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1228
Liquid`Hasu762
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing1004
B2W.Neo880
Beastyqt637
Mlord462
byalli386
Livibee245
ArmadaUGS200
Hui .192
KnowMe107
QueenE86
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 31
Chillindude23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2917
League of Legends
• Nemesis2843
Other Games
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 40m
Replay Cast
7h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 40m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.