• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:44
CEST 04:44
KST 11:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7370 users

QQ/Rage Thread. - Page 131

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 141 Next
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
February 09 2017 15:52 GMT
#2601
There was that Gazlowe in Hero League who chose to yolo lock as first pick.

Which I can somehow live with because I'm a calm person. But then he continued to die. He stayed bot and would push that lane. No participation in teamfights. Nothing.
Except that one time he was killed by Zul'jin because Zul'jin was at 10% health, Gazlowe was like "Uh, I got this", Zul'jin ultimated and, well, yes.

Amazing.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
February 11 2017 22:29 GMT
#2602
If you play hero league at least try to give it your all. I am so tired of these unfocused people not really caring. Then go play some other mode? No reason to ruin someone elses day, unless you get off on that.
"Right on" - Morrow
dpurple
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkmenistan592 Posts
February 12 2017 10:21 GMT
#2603
On February 12 2017 07:29 JacobShock wrote:
If you play hero league at least try to give it your all. I am so tired of these unfocused people not really caring. Then go play some other mode? No reason to ruin someone elses day, unless you get off on that.


They dont care because it doesnt matter what they do. Wins and losses are given by the MM system rather that earned.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
February 12 2017 10:25 GMT
#2604
ehh what the fuck, I get flamed for FP Zeratul every game in UR and then I basically get all the kills, compete for top hero damage, do all the waveclearing for these monkeys who chase the objective and suicide and then still lose the game because of at least 1 person not knowing the basics of the game
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
dpurple
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkmenistan592 Posts
February 12 2017 22:25 GMT
#2605
They should add more invisible heroes. Its so fun.
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-16 01:37:16
February 16 2017 01:34 GMT
#2606
[image loading]

I guess my sick tass winrate is over. QM is such bullshit. 2 hours wasted, I really know how to spend my time.
"Right on" - Morrow
dpurple
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkmenistan592 Posts
February 18 2017 22:36 GMT
#2607
Just had a QM where enemy greymane went 34-1. 110k hero dps and closest was me with ragnaros at 39k. Not fun.
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
February 20 2017 09:12 GMT
#2608
Yesterday evening, I was tired but wanted to play to relax after a surprisingly good week end (7 wins 1 loss in ranked, thank you taunt Varian) so I launched in unranked draft. I end in lobby, 1st pick. I want to train as Valla, so I pick her. Then some french idiot starts insulting me because of my pick. It happens a lot with french people unfortunately, I noticed some IRL acquaintance doing it too and it's really stupid.

So that guy thought I don't understand, but I'm french so I ask him to insult me when he's plat 1 (his best league ever is silver, I'm not taking draft advices from silver players, no thank you). Then his 2 friends jump at me because of course, when someone is being a dick so openly he's in a group. Then they whined all game, and we lost. I'm perfectly fine with losing in unranked, especially when I train with a hero.

I reported all 3 for abusive chat but this made me quite angry.

Also they said we needed to protect the T2 when our keep was attacked, so I guess they came from a more toxic MOBA ?
h41fgod
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden377 Posts
March 03 2017 20:29 GMT
#2609
On February 20 2017 18:12 Leolio wrote:
It happens a lot with french people unfortunately, I noticed some IRL acquaintance doing it too and it's really stupid.

If you figure out a players nationality, there is something like a 90% chance they are assholes.
h41fgod
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden377 Posts
March 03 2017 22:54 GMT
#2610
Does anyone know what rules actually apply to the matchmaking in qm? They have said so much that is no longer/never were true. Just had a game with no support on my team vs one on theirs.
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
March 03 2017 23:02 GMT
#2611
It's pretty wonky right now.
Lots of no support vs support games.
Probably a bug.
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-06 08:13:03
March 06 2017 08:11 GMT
#2612
The new matchmaking rules are way too loose now late at night since they changed the system to match you more quickly. After sub 2 min wait (not actually sure how long, but it was nothing vs. normal 2am queue times), we get in a game where the other 3 on our team are queued together and decide tracer/butcher last picks vs brightwing, muradin, valeera, naz, tychus is a good idea. They then die a lot on their own and face check bushes, we never get a single dragon knight and they blame us cause we're not their party. Meanwhile I've got literally more than double their siege and hero dmg (150k+ each in a losing game), and have more xp. Turns out they were 2k rating, more than 1k lower than ours, and were mostly vs AI players. I'd prefer waiting over 10mins for a game than be matched with players that different in skill level.
Writer
Khalum
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria831 Posts
March 06 2017 10:37 GMT
#2613
I like whatever they did, haven't lost QM games in days. Usually the opposition had 2 clueless cloakers and I played Chromie with Timewalker's Pursuit. Hue hue hue.
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-06 14:39:02
March 06 2017 14:35 GMT
#2614
The end of season bullshit has begun. Everyone comes to claim its reward and maybe hope for a MMR reset next week. The amount of terrible players in HL is scary right now. Fortunately Anub' Arak is broken as fuck and will carry me through these bad times since every noob wants to play mage, today I played :
- 1 game with 2 mages once (lost)
- 2 games versus 2 mages (won 2)

Oh, and the amount of Raynors is scary.
dpurple
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkmenistan592 Posts
March 06 2017 19:40 GMT
#2615
Valeera killed QM. Its extremely boring now.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
March 07 2017 02:06 GMT
#2616
[image loading]

I am not okay with this. A.I. additions to Brawl?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Khalum
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria831 Posts
March 07 2017 10:12 GMT
#2617
Saw this a few times, never actually got AI players.
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
March 07 2017 10:28 GMT
#2618
On March 07 2017 11:06 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
[image loading]

I am not okay with this. A.I. additions to Brawl?


It's live since a few weeks. Just un-queue when you get over 100 - 150 secs and re-queue. It only happens when your queue time is too big.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
March 07 2017 14:19 GMT
#2619
Okay thanks I recognize that Brawl is pretty much a crapshoot anyway, but I'd at least like to be playing with humans lol.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
March 07 2017 14:29 GMT
#2620
Oh I wouldn't judge you, I'm addicted to shuffle pick. ^^ I play way more of these, especially now that HL is so bad (end of season).
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17954
Rain 1592
GuemChi 823
NaDa 27
Bale 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever445
NeuroSwarm206
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g6885
taco 537
minikerr51
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1119
Mew2King106
Other Games
JimRising 565
WinterStarcraft548
C9.Mang0179
ViBE127
ZombieGrub16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick975
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 176
• davetesta39
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt290
Other Games
• Scarra986
• Shiphtur603
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 16m
INu's Battles
8h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 16m
OSC
19h 31m
Replay Cast
20h 16m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.