• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:11
CEST 04:11
KST 11:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9690 users

QQ/Rage Thread. - Page 121

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 141 Next
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
October 14 2016 15:35 GMT
#2401
This game NEEDS a personal element to the ranking system.

I am now getting -10 personal rank adjustment, whatever that means, because of my loss stream. I call it loss streak, but in all fairness, there was nothing I could do.

I lost 3 games today (638 points) where, in every single game, a teammate topped 15 deaths. Also, one of them started with a bot for the entire game (not the 15 death hero, interestingly enough) and a last pick Nova support.

I even got 9 MVP votes for one of my losses.

How can I get this many minus points when I clearly lose games completely out of my control. It's a huge oversight, and it feels like a vicious cycle. I get trolls and feeders, I lose, I get more of them. I don't know if it is MMR hell, but the trip from solid dia back to low plat has been getting worse and worse and worse. I just lose games to teammates, not opponents.
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
October 14 2016 17:08 GMT
#2402
On October 15 2016 00:35 SC2Toastie wrote:
This game NEEDS a personal element to the ranking system.

I am now getting -10 personal rank adjustment, whatever that means, because of my loss stream. I call it loss streak, but in all fairness, there was nothing I could do.

I lost 3 games today (638 points) where, in every single game, a teammate topped 15 deaths. Also, one of them started with a bot for the entire game (not the 15 death hero, interestingly enough) and a last pick Nova support.

I even got 9 MVP votes for one of my losses.

How can I get this many minus points when I clearly lose games completely out of my control. It's a huge oversight, and it feels like a vicious cycle. I get trolls and feeders, I lose, I get more of them. I don't know if it is MMR hell, but the trip from solid dia back to low plat has been getting worse and worse and worse. I just lose games to teammates, not opponents.


Dude, calm down.

I was Dia 3 last season and right now i am Plat 4 with minus 240 for every game... THAT is frustrating... yours is just a minor glitch
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
October 15 2016 18:03 GMT
#2403
It's a 2 week minor glitch though, and highly frustrating because I just DO NOT enjoy my games anymore.
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
GeneralSnoop
Profile Joined February 2011
United States142 Posts
October 15 2016 18:10 GMT
#2404
On October 15 2016 02:08 Harris1st wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2016 00:35 SC2Toastie wrote:
This game NEEDS a personal element to the ranking system.

I am now getting -10 personal rank adjustment, whatever that means, because of my loss stream. I call it loss streak, but in all fairness, there was nothing I could do.

I lost 3 games today (638 points) where, in every single game, a teammate topped 15 deaths. Also, one of them started with a bot for the entire game (not the 15 death hero, interestingly enough) and a last pick Nova support.

I even got 9 MVP votes for one of my losses.

How can I get this many minus points when I clearly lose games completely out of my control. It's a huge oversight, and it feels like a vicious cycle. I get trolls and feeders, I lose, I get more of them. I don't know if it is MMR hell, but the trip from solid dia back to low plat has been getting worse and worse and worse. I just lose games to teammates, not opponents.


Dude, calm down.

I was Dia 3 last season and right now i am Plat 4 with minus 240 for every game... THAT is frustrating... yours is just a minor glitch


Yeah, something weird is going on with matchmaking this season. I have had a similar massive loss streak due to some really just bad games as compared to what I was getting last season. Now I am chillin as pretty much the only person with the Masters league mount in my Plat 4 games......
"I could probably live in trees" - LiquidJinro
GeneralSnoop
Profile Joined February 2011
United States142 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-15 18:13:05
October 15 2016 18:12 GMT
#2405
Playing a game right now, and I think part of the reason is that for some reason people think that Gazlowe is a viable hero on Braxis Holdout....

I agree he is better there than anywhere else, but man my winrate with him on my team is awful
"I could probably live in trees" - LiquidJinro
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-16 08:43:46
October 16 2016 08:38 GMT
#2406
Got silenced yesterday. Appealed. Got overtuned just now. Ty blizzard.
Needs to play 1 quick match though.
To all of you who never gets silenced. Must be because you dont play many matches in a row several days in a row.

I just counted my games in my game history, I counted 52 games within 3 days and at the same time i stopped play 14 hours ago when my silenced kick in so its 52+ games really.

Could be around 65 games i think otherwise. Not sure.

Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 16 2016 17:55 GMT
#2407
why is literally every Dehaka player a fucking inbred cretin
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-16 18:54:21
October 16 2016 18:50 GMT
#2408
I have that a lot with Nazeebo and Arthas players. Dehaka is a rare sight though, haven't seen him in ages. Same as Artanis.
I sometimes think players don't adjust their playstyle to the hero they play. I've seen so many ranged squishes go frontline in teamfights, get blown up instantly and then blaming the tank or the healer.

Or I'm Muradin, we're in the midlane and see no enemy hero on the minimap.
In my head the possibilities on what the enemy team is doing:

Doing a camp
Doing a boss (if they have a talent lead or less heroes dead than us)
Rotating
Gank attempt/ambush

Now, depending on the enemy team composition, I may or may not decide to facecheck the bush in the midlane since I'm soaking there for the moment. I am Muradin after all and have a high probability of surviving a gank attempt (unless they have a high gank comp with multiple stuns). Of course, as I ponder such things, Valla happily VAULTS into the bush (it gets you there quicker!) and proceeds to be instantly deleted by 3 enemy heroes (the other 2 were doing a siege camp).
If you want to check a bush as Valla, you can either Q or W it. You do not use your bloody ESCAPE to check it a little faster. Naturally Valla blamed me for not saving her even though she was instantly deleted by a Kerrigan/Tyrande/Li-Ming combo. Sigh.

A lot of unneeded deaths either come from horrible positioning (for the hero in question) or taking a bad engagement where you are either outnumbered or down a talent. The only time I would engage in such a disadvantage is if the game would be lost otherwise anyway. If bottom Keep is gone for example and the enemy team is trying to take the bottom boss. You have to fight that or you will lose the game anyway. The last source of unneeded deaths that irk me the most are players on low health (especially if the enemy team has a Nova) that completely ignore the fact they are on low health.

Had a Falstad with a tiny sliver of health that I managed to save as Muradin by peeling and crowd controlling the enemy team off him. He manages to make it back to the safety of our mid fort. Then proceeds to try and poke out and whack a full health enemy hero. He gets promptly blown to bits by a powersliding ETC. What were you trying there Falstad? Seriously? If your health is that low, you are useless in a fight. Hearth the hell back and use your Z to fly back to us.

As mentioned, it gets worse when the enemy team has a Nova. If I am a squishy and I am at 50% health or less and Nova isn't dead, I pay extreme attention to my surroundings and will hop back to a well or B back as soon as I am able. Heck I might do that at 70% health depending on enemy team and what kind of healer we got.
I won't stand around trying to poke or whatever and just get blown away by Nova with a single Snipe.

I do sometimes wonder what some players are seriously thinking. If they're thinking at all.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
October 16 2016 19:04 GMT
#2409
Gotta love the guys who start saying the game is lost when you die in the early exchanges
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Aceace
Profile Joined June 2011
Turkey1305 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-17 02:47:32
October 17 2016 02:46 GMT
#2410
This game is BULLSHIT!!!!

I am dia 2 right now. Trying to climb. I play with my best.

First match cursed hallow someone shows illidan then says "I want a tass-aba+1 healer otherwise I will throw" I didn't want to dodge so.. I get chen, someone get aba and malf. He throwed. Cuz he wanted a Tass.

Next match. BoE. I got malf FP. Second gets Ming Lee. 3rd picks TLV and says "Pick sylvanas and defend our boss. I'll soak you win." We asked him to not pick TLV but he refused. 4th player picks rexxar after TLV on BoE..... Lose again.

Next match ToD. I was angry. But this time this is my best map (34W-13L) I'll pick my best hero (Butch 31W-16L) and carry this fucking game. First pick Zarya. I get butch second. others get abathur and bw (BW isn't good with butch but anyway. I can handle). We asked last guy to get a proper frontline so we can dive in like mad and crush them. He gets Jaina... Still. I believe myself. I can carry this game. Aba picks Monstrosity at 10 against a Sylvanas.......

I guess i am leaving this game. Seriously. It just doesn't worth. I have a job, a wife, a dog. I play this shit to get relaxed. But I can't. Its impossible. I can play other games.
Dün dündür, bugün bugündür. (Yesterday was yesterday, today is today)
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
October 17 2016 04:16 GMT
#2411
Weekend hots is terrible, Ace. Had a lot of weird ass drafts today as well - enemy team ending up with Nazeebo Nova and Azmodan on Dragon Shire, for instance - which just led to really dumb games. It's pretty typical of weekend quality games.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-17 07:54:09
October 17 2016 07:52 GMT
#2412
On October 17 2016 02:55 Ej_ wrote:
why is literally every Dehaka player a fucking inbred cretin


I have this with Diablo and Zeratul. If someone hovers on Zeratul in draft, he will lock him no matter what, and will suck. If someone is forced into warrior, he'll get Diablo (note that doesn't happen often as I main warrior).
When I see Dehaka on the opposite team I'm happy, as they usually underperform in normal warrior tasks and most teams don't adapt to having a split pusher bruiser.
This week-end, we gathered a bunch of real life friends and played TL. Lots of fun. When you can choose your potato, the game is more fun. :-)
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-17 16:54:52
October 17 2016 16:53 GMT
#2413
On October 15 2016 02:08 Harris1st wrote:
Dude, calm down.

I was Dia 3 last season and right now i am Plat 4 with minus 240 for every game... THAT is frustrating... yours is just a minor glitch


Wait, so even when you win you go down 40 points? How does that work?

On October 17 2016 02:55 Ej_ wrote:
why is literally every Dehaka player a fucking inbred cretin


Hey, I just played a great Dehaka game. In a game where we didn't get a healer, of course.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
October 17 2016 17:44 GMT
#2414
On October 18 2016 01:53 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2016 02:08 Harris1st wrote:
Dude, calm down.

I was Dia 3 last season and right now i am Plat 4 with minus 240 for every game... THAT is frustrating... yours is just a minor glitch


Wait, so even when you win you go down 40 points? How does that work?


Haha nah it's not THAT bad. For wins i get 160-170 points.... ((
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-17 20:22:31
October 17 2016 18:04 GMT
#2415
On October 18 2016 02:44 Harris1st wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2016 01:53 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On October 15 2016 02:08 Harris1st wrote:
Dude, calm down.

I was Dia 3 last season and right now i am Plat 4 with minus 240 for every game... THAT is frustrating... yours is just a minor glitch


Wait, so even when you win you go down 40 points? How does that work?


Haha nah it's not THAT bad. For wins i get 160-170 points.... ((


Oh, ok, I was at the same position then. Started out Diamond 2, and the game keeps trying to drop me into Plat. Managed to convince it to only give me -20 per game thus far .
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
October 17 2016 18:18 GMT
#2416
I think you lot need an alternate happiness thread to cheer you up!
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
October 18 2016 17:37 GMT
#2417
Another day, another lovely start with 5 games 5 losses full of retarded clownfiestas and shitty drafts

(Admittedly, in one game I was playing poor enough that by better play / pick I might've made a difference, but the other 4 were completely out of control and couldn't have made a difference even if I managed to play slightly better.)
dpurple
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkmenistan592 Posts
October 19 2016 20:06 GMT
#2418
Ive been personally adjusted from platimun1/Diamond5 down to gold 1 and I still lose 220 Points for a loss. I had a pause in this game and played diablo 3 for 5 weeks so that might have something to do with it. But im not that much worse ive been playing hots for 2 weeks now. I Think rank is somewhat broken.
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
October 20 2016 12:54 GMT
#2419
Won 3 games fair and square, good level of play, good drafts, then I lost to a cheese. It's not that bad for today, but it's annoying because people in draft didn't care adapting so it led to an horrible game.

They drafted Zarya, Li Ming, Malfurion, nothing strange here except if Blizzard would balance Malf, Zarya and Samuro we could avoid prevent this kind of cheese.
2 bans later they take Illidan and Abathur.

I had already picked the warrior, and it was Chen. Fuck. I shouldn't have drafted Chen blindly vs Zarya. (too much wins, I got over confident)

Illidan was impossible to kill at all. With the best healer in the game, shields from Abathur, shields from Zarya, and our only stun was 4rth pick Auriel. ("don't worry guys i take Auriel she has blinds" : / ). And you had to take care of Zarya's Mosh Pit too...

Our 5th pick wanted to play Nova, we begged him not to. I ask for stuns and a sustain hero. So he goes Tracer. 5 minutes in he says "fuck that OP hero (Illidan) and let's surrender". Then he insult us a lot because yes, when he stopped tilting and feeding, he was actually good. But good Tracer vs Illidan comp doesn't work at all.
Well, you're the one who made Illidan OP, buddy.

5 good players (really, you could tell everyone had good skills) got crushed because our last 2 picks didn't really adapt to the cheese, and because I picked a no stun warrior early in draft. Damn. ^^
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
October 20 2016 17:16 GMT
#2420
What was banned ?
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings127
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 61
PiLiPiLi 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
Sharp 50
Bale 37
Dota 2
monkeys_forever572
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
Doublelift4513
Counter-Strike
taco 580
Other Games
summit1g7714
JimRising 527
C9.Mang0333
ViBE157
WinterStarcraft95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick902
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 31
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1113
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 49m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.