• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:55
CEST 16:55
KST 23:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War175.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11057 users

QQ/Rage Thread. - Page 122

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 141 Next
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-20 18:37:31
October 20 2016 18:35 GMT
#2421
So many people pick brightwing no matter what thinking its a good choice. Well FU if you have no brain, getting cleanse and shield at the same time is impossible and what we need right now is a burst heal with cleanse BUT FU for having no brain.

Or picking medic i see alot lately, even with heroes such as samuro.. WTF WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN KID

Or just ignoring wave clear alltogether. Even high mmr players do this i see TO MUCH imo on maps where waveclear is a must. WELL FU FOR HAVING A TINY BRAIN
See it on beacon since it came out but the old maps came back and i see it again right there. WELL FU FOR NOT LEARNING WITH Y OUR BRAIN
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
October 20 2016 21:18 GMT
#2422
Trying to level Alarak to 5 but god is QM so random.
Got TLV, Falstad, Li-Ming, Tracer and myself against Kerrigan, Gul'Dan, Samuro, Lunara and Sgt. Hammer.
We just didn't have any follow up and nearly nothing to deal with Samuro and his images.
Hammer could just siege up and if I even tried to charge in I'd get blown up.
TLV had 7.5 deaths and still got MVP lol.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
dpurple
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkmenistan592 Posts
October 20 2016 21:51 GMT
#2423
So after a big win streak I went from losing 220 points to 228. So I guess I was way out of line thinking I could advance to platinum. I really need to learn to know my place.
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
October 21 2016 01:47 GMT
#2424
Shouts out to the guy who bans Murky as a first pick, so they get Samuro. My duo and I firstpick Kerrigan and Malf. I type in draft 'can we get a main tank + Tassadar for Samuro?'

The banner - Bnetplayer, who I know has placed decently in previous season - and his duo go for Tychus (originally Butcher) and fuckin Sonya, which chokes our last pick hard. He goes Tass, so we have Sonya solo tank, which is obviously not great. We still made some decent plays but Tychus and Sonya fed hard consistently and because of the squishy frontline, Kerrigan couldn't get much done. Okay, so a bad draft, but Bnetplayer spent the entire time saying "I was elite last season fucking noobs" etc.

Sigh. Going from team league to hero league is a depressing switch.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
October 21 2016 04:56 GMT
#2425
That makes me so happy that ive had chat turned off ever since my silenced was removed. All the crap my brain has not needed to listen to.
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
October 21 2016 05:30 GMT
#2426
Maybe not the best pick but again i pick samuro and one picks LiLi without cleanse. Always shit supports nowadays. This is starting to become super cancer ffs
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
October 21 2016 06:23 GMT
#2427
This "MVP" bullshit is bullshit. Everytime i need to press "leave". FFS, so much bullshit in games nowadays, always WAITTHINGS added which is just bullshit in the end. FU game companies you suck
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
October 21 2016 08:18 GMT
#2428
On October 21 2016 02:16 Garbels wrote:
What was banned ?


They were very clever/lucky with bans, with Dehaka and BW. We thought they wanted to prevent global presence heroes on warhead junction, but the BW ban was for Illidan I think so we didn't see it come at all.

Our bans sucked, like Samuro 1st ban (mandatory) and ETC because when we have no idea we ban ETC.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 22 2016 09:33 GMT
#2429
did my 2nd ranked game this season and already want to boil myself in sulfuric acid
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
October 23 2016 17:19 GMT
#2430
On October 21 2016 10:47 Larkin wrote:
Shouts out to the guy who bans Murky as a first pick, so they get Samuro. My duo and I firstpick Kerrigan and Malf. I type in draft 'can we get a main tank + Tassadar for Samuro?'

The banner - Bnetplayer, who I know has placed decently in previous season - and his duo go for Tychus (originally Butcher) and fuckin Sonya, which chokes our last pick hard. He goes Tass, so we have Sonya solo tank, which is obviously not great. We still made some decent plays but Tychus and Sonya fed hard consistently and because of the squishy frontline, Kerrigan couldn't get much done. Okay, so a bad draft, but Bnetplayer spent the entire time saying "I was elite last season fucking noobs" etc.

Sigh. Going from team league to hero league is a depressing switch.


So funny. I don't know if there are more people with that nickname but I played with Bnetplayer a few matches and he was ALWAYS bm and making poor decisions in game which more or less lost us the games he was in.

The guy really needs to work on his ego :p
"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 23 2016 17:40 GMT
#2431
On October 24 2016 02:19 Sewi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2016 10:47 Larkin wrote:
Shouts out to the guy who bans Murky as a first pick, so they get Samuro. My duo and I firstpick Kerrigan and Malf. I type in draft 'can we get a main tank + Tassadar for Samuro?'

The banner - Bnetplayer, who I know has placed decently in previous season - and his duo go for Tychus (originally Butcher) and fuckin Sonya, which chokes our last pick hard. He goes Tass, so we have Sonya solo tank, which is obviously not great. We still made some decent plays but Tychus and Sonya fed hard consistently and because of the squishy frontline, Kerrigan couldn't get much done. Okay, so a bad draft, but Bnetplayer spent the entire time saying "I was elite last season fucking noobs" etc.

Sigh. Going from team league to hero league is a depressing switch.


So funny. I don't know if there are more people with that nickname but I played with Bnetplayer a few matches and he was ALWAYS bm and making poor decisions in game which more or less lost us the games he was in.

The guy really needs to work on his ego :p

Bnetplayer is the name that the game automatically replaces slurs in logins with.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Mnemic
Profile Joined April 2010
Botswana80 Posts
October 23 2016 19:34 GMT
#2432
I'm done with hots and anything Blizzard related. So many fucking retarded idiots every fucking game.
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-23 22:21:48
October 23 2016 21:36 GMT
#2433
My QM Alarak is jinxed. From level 1 to still only 4. 6 games played, 6 games lost.
I could've blamed the first two on me being new with Alarak although I have over a 100 games on Kerrigan.
Just now in a no-support and no-tank QM game the enemy team gets a Medivh and we get a Samuro that manages to die 8 times versus the one death of their Samuro which I made. And they got Azmo on Braxis. Couldn't do a thing. Enemy team also had an Alarak that got top damage and MVP. FML. Shame because I do like Alarak as a hero but I'm starting to despise him in QM at this rate.

EDIT:

Game 7 no different. TLV, Samuro, Greymane, Gul'Dan and myself vs Kerrigan, Sylvanas, Azmo, Li-Ming and a better Samuro. Slow painful game. Don't care how many games it takes, not stopping till I get a QM win on Alarak. Screw you Blizzard.

EDIT:

Game 8 still no luck. Had a tank and a healer although Rexxar was our only tank vs Muradin and Dehaka.
Still, we did well early on and got a 10-8 level lead during the second shrine at Infernal Shrines.
And nothing. I'm the only one who bothers with it. The team is everywhere but the shrine.
They get picked off solo, turn it to 10-11 and give them the Punisher.
The morales then goes 'nooby' in chat and avoids every teamfight and only heals minions.
Samuro disconnects multiple times.
On to game 9. Still screw you Blizzard.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
October 23 2016 22:23 GMT
#2434
On October 24 2016 02:40 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2016 02:19 Sewi wrote:
On October 21 2016 10:47 Larkin wrote:
Shouts out to the guy who bans Murky as a first pick, so they get Samuro. My duo and I firstpick Kerrigan and Malf. I type in draft 'can we get a main tank + Tassadar for Samuro?'

The banner - Bnetplayer, who I know has placed decently in previous season - and his duo go for Tychus (originally Butcher) and fuckin Sonya, which chokes our last pick hard. He goes Tass, so we have Sonya solo tank, which is obviously not great. We still made some decent plays but Tychus and Sonya fed hard consistently and because of the squishy frontline, Kerrigan couldn't get much done. Okay, so a bad draft, but Bnetplayer spent the entire time saying "I was elite last season fucking noobs" etc.

Sigh. Going from team league to hero league is a depressing switch.


So funny. I don't know if there are more people with that nickname but I played with Bnetplayer a few matches and he was ALWAYS bm and making poor decisions in game which more or less lost us the games he was in.

The guy really needs to work on his ego :p

Bnetplayer is the name that the game automatically replaces slurs in logins with.


lol, I dunno if I'm surprised or not
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-23 22:54:16
October 23 2016 22:52 GMT
#2435
Well game 9 finally finally FINALLY gave me an Alarak win so I can sleep now.
At first it looked hopeless.

They got Malfurion, Nova, Alarak, Kerrigan and Samuro
vs
Rehgar, Auriel, Li-Ming, Sylvanas and myself.

So I was like...great. We'll get grabbed by either Alark or Kerrigan and then nuked by Nova, body blocked by Samuro and rooted by Malf. We also lack a serious amount of damage compared to them.
And for most of the first half of the game that was accurate. We got destroyed. Hard.

I even noticed they saved their ultimates and burst for me because I was the easiest target as the only melee that wasn't Rehgar. But when 10 arrived with our ultimates things suddenly turned around. They'd still try to nuke me every time but Aegis and then Ancestral kept me alive and they fell apart afterwards. And with me being able to finally charge in without being destroyed Malfurion didn't last very long. Sylvanas shutting down buildings made our waves a lot stronger. We eventually won two teamfights in a row, destroyed a keep and they had 2 keeps left and it was 16 vs 14. We still had 3 keeps and 2 forts. Things were looking good. Hope was kindled. And snuffed out by Auriel disconnecting.

Luckily, the Auriel bot was good enough and we managed to get a pick on an enemy hero that led into us getting a boss which led into a victory. Took 9 games though. And yet everytime I swear not to touch QM again, HL manages to be worse with players. Meh, I need to sleep.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
October 24 2016 12:08 GMT
#2436
Congrats. As I said the other day, the Auriel bot is better than a lot of player at gold / plat level. Her crowning is good, her Aegis are very good. Her real issue is the bad positioning.

So, it's the holidays in France right now. You can tell because I went from 80% winrate to 66% loss rate overnight. (it started thursday) Time to smurf.
Today, we got:
1st pick hammer, heavily countered, but he flamed us all in draft, and in game.
1st pick gazlowe, he sucked, flamed in game. But we won.

Right now there are so much OP picks that these kind of 1st picks really hurt. Samuro, Malf, Zarya...
Aceace
Profile Joined June 2011
Turkey1305 Posts
October 24 2016 13:28 GMT
#2437
To be honest there is no real hammer counter in game. He has one of the highest AA range in game.

Only hammer player himself can counter hammer. As long as you don't use "E" button you are good to go.
Dün dündür, bugün bugündür. (Yesterday was yesterday, today is today)
Khalum
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria831 Posts
October 24 2016 13:33 GMT
#2438
Is it actually possible to have no hotkey for an ability? I'd totally unbind E for hammer.
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
October 24 2016 14:51 GMT
#2439
He sieged in their backline. Like, literally, he went all around the objective, at the leftest point (we were right side), and sieged behind their backline. And I don't think he even meant to troll, I think it was just him trying some play.

What's strange is he was on a 7 win streak with Hammer on HL (top plat/low diamond level). But I guess 1st pick niche hero into flame was a bit too much.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-25 05:09:44
October 24 2016 20:54 GMT
#2440
Winrate as Ming this season = < 30%
MVP rate as Ming this season = 70%+

10/10 playing one of the best carry chars and doing everything in my power but it's still just not fucking enough to carry these monkeys.

It's fucking unbelievable how many games you can lose in a row that is out of your control in this game. The harder you make plays and win situations, the harder some dipshit in your team is gonna throw it all away.

Stuck in absolute retardtier games on my other account because these games are impossible to win. Topping stats at least 9 games out of 10 but because people refuse to listen to any kind of shotcalling / tips / drafting sense / warnings ingame, they keep making me lose and giving me even more stupid teammates as a reward. The amount of points my other account has dropped is absolutely ridiculous.
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 402
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38139
Calm 7285
Bisu 2487
Rain 1431
Jaedong 1036
Horang2 605
BeSt 572
Rush 412
Soma 385
Larva 335
[ Show more ]
Stork 323
Light 281
Zeus 193
ZerO 190
Snow 172
Mind 137
Free 107
910 103
Barracks 82
Killer 60
Sea.KH 50
Mong 48
Hyun 45
Shinee 35
Trap 32
ToSsGirL 31
Terrorterran 28
Pusan 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 21
Rock 20
Aegong 20
sorry 20
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8580
XaKoH 435
Counter-Strike
fl0m4108
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes488
Other Games
gofns34418
singsing2313
B2W.Neo774
hiko482
Lowko355
Mlord333
Hui .184
Livibee170
DeMusliM158
mouzStarbuck135
djWHEAT112
RotterdaM91
QueenE66
Trikslyr66
Mew2King65
ToD58
KnowMe40
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4221
• Jankos2392
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur283
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.