• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:51
CEST 03:51
KST 10:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7959 users

QQ/Rage Thread. - Page 119

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 141 Next
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
October 05 2016 22:10 GMT
#2361
On October 05 2016 20:57 Immersion_ wrote:
Odin is just as good as drill for Grav bomb combos imo if not better, grav bomb depends whether you have a tank with some setup or you will never get the combo off against semi decent players.


They had Sonya Tyrael as a frontline so they were constantly coming down on us - barely a safe time to use Odin at all
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
h41fgod
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden377 Posts
October 06 2016 11:49 GMT
#2362
WHY ARE PEOPLE NUKING THE BOSS IN WARHEAD? Holy crap it is so stupid. 2 nukes spent on boss, other team immediately know we are there, challenge boss, 2 dead on each team. We still get boss though.
Boss gets gate and towers. No damage on fort.

Gah.
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
October 06 2016 11:59 GMT
#2363
Aw man, I would be angry at that too...

Just got in a HL draft with 2 premade guys. They pick Tyrael Thrall as 1st two picks, so that's good. Draft canceled, I don't know why. (well, the other team picked asmo kerri illidan and i picked ETC as second tank so that's they probably dodged)

Then I draft versus them. They pick Tyrael and Thrall again. And they sucked, especially Tyrael. I got so close to play with them it maybe happy some random guy dodged (it was not the AFK countdown).

But I wish Blizzard put heavier punishment for draft dodge, I have 1 out of 5 ranked draft dodged. It's plain cheating.
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
October 06 2016 12:33 GMT
#2364
I am completely fucking done with this lax approach to dealing with reports from Blizzards' side.

It is completely unacceptable that people can just walk around in this game and be complete and total dicks to their teammates because 'they didn't like the composition'. And the worst part is, they get away with it.

This time, I picked Artanis on BOE (into Raynor and Thrall, seems fine imo). Out last pick, who didn't say anything in the 60s I hovered Artanis, right after I lock in: "LOL ARTANIS PICK GG I AFK". And that is exactly what he did.

Most frustrating thing? This is the third game in 2 days that this child has thrown for me. THREE GAMES. Lost in 4v5s. Every single one, I am sure at least 3, probably 4 people reported him. HOW IN GODS NAME IS THUS FUCKING ACCEPTABLE TO BLIZZARD?!?!?!?!?!?!

It is extremely aggravating that I am losing so many games (unfun games) because I get trolls in my team whom you cannot carry even if you have Rich with you. It is completely ridiculous.

#WENEEDBANS
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
h41fgod
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden377 Posts
October 06 2016 19:01 GMT
#2365
Just had a game where our "let me heal" player was 300 mmr lower than their lowest player. Picked Auriel, healed half as much as their healer.
Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
October 06 2016 19:08 GMT
#2366
After more than 3000 games I think I had the worst day in Hots ever.

1. game: Our Leoric right-clicks into enemy core and stands/comes back there all game. Ends up with 0 Kills - 40+ death

2. game: Draft goes like this:
me: "hi"
5th pick prepicks Gazlow: "morons" draft gets dodged by someone...

3. game: Our Muradin keeps spamming during fights, goes away before fights to stand in a bush nearby using the time to chat and spam while altars are up

4. game: Me and my gf + 3 premade. One of them afks at start, comes back at ~5 minutes and afk again few minutes later. The 3 premade stay on one lane together all the time and still keep dying vs 2 there.


I stopped after this being afraid to get too many reports, cause usually people like this just report everyone after a game and if Blizzard doesnt check what really happens you end up silenced while they still are able to play (I almost never chat during games besides "gl hf", "gg" and some tactical stuff when teams are friendly). So far no silence at least.
"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
October 06 2016 22:24 GMT
#2367
So I figured I'll do a quick (and rare) AI game with Illidan before heading off to bed to see if I can nudge him over to level 5 so I could at least pick him in HL if needed and get 500 gold for my troubles. Figured AI games are free simple wins and get some XP doing it. Also avoids the potential solo QM no support Illidan ragefest as well as the pain of playing an Illidan against anyone without a support.

We actually lost. Horribly. Vs AI on BoE. We had no support but neither did the AI. I figured...well maybe that helps a bit since sustain dominates on the long BoE immortal fights and as Illidan I can sustain for days.

Nope. Just nope.

Our Nova was a downright toxic troll that only chatted with caps the entire game, raging and insulting everyone from the first minute. Our Diablo and Alarak are suicidal and either completely and utterly new or just that stupid. Endless constant solo deaths. The AI ends up smashing us with an Immortal and a multiple level advantage. I had yet to even consider the possibility of losing an AI game, less even how utterly bad some players can be in an AI game of all places.

Sigh. Not how I wanted to the end the day.

Maybe its a warning to not touch Illidan unless playing TL?
I do like strong self sustain heroes (I still miss the old Discipline Valla) but Illidan is quite reliant on his allies.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-07 12:22:30
October 07 2016 12:04 GMT
#2368
Dunno your QM level, but QM is such trash that most of the time with Illidan I no-game the opponent, or have a tough match. (roughly 2500 mmr)

Well, I just came here to cry. We were crushing our opponent so hard on Cursed hollow. Then went to steal their boss. Boss is 10% HP, their team arrives now. Kerrigan dives them to engage, splitting our team and giving them a free boss. I was Chen, with Keg up...

Next, our boss, they all low life. We're 3 to go there. Johanna dives us, splitting their team. Jaina wastes ring of frost on Johanna who just D out of it. ALL GAME. I'm stupid enough to dive the other 4 because Thrall was very very low. I die like an idiot. We lose.
I check Jaina's profile after game. Last 3 games are Jaina losses in HL. Sure, keep make people lose...

I'm angry at that guy, angry at me, and angry at Bizzard because we get noobs every game. And we abuse it to climb, because the other team is noobs too. But it sucks.
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
October 07 2016 13:09 GMT
#2369
On October 07 2016 07:24 Thezzy wrote:
So I figured I'll do a quick (and rare) AI game with Illidan before heading off to bed to see if I can nudge him over to level 5 so I could at least pick him in HL if needed and get 500 gold for my troubles. Figured AI games are free simple wins and get some XP doing it. Also avoids the potential solo QM no support Illidan ragefest as well as the pain of playing an Illidan against anyone without a support.

We actually lost. Horribly. Vs AI on BoE. We had no support but neither did the AI. I figured...well maybe that helps a bit since sustain dominates on the long BoE immortal fights and as Illidan I can sustain for days.

Nope. Just nope.

Our Nova was a downright toxic troll that only chatted with caps the entire game, raging and insulting everyone from the first minute. Our Diablo and Alarak are suicidal and either completely and utterly new or just that stupid. Endless constant solo deaths. The AI ends up smashing us with an Immortal and a multiple level advantage. I had yet to even consider the possibility of losing an AI game, less even how utterly bad some players can be in an AI game of all places.

Sigh. Not how I wanted to the end the day.

Maybe its a warning to not touch Illidan unless playing TL?
I do like strong self sustain heroes (I still miss the old Discipline Valla) but Illidan is quite reliant on his allies.


1000+ AI games here (I like to play in the dead of night while drunk, okay)

It's an entirely different skillset. Don't try and play things standard. Yolo with your team. Of course, players will be worse in vs AI since that's the point - it's for training, for new players to learn the game or new heroes - so don't expect them to know how to play properly. Gotta work with them, even if they're doing the 'wrong' thing.

That said, genuine losses do happen, particularly on maps like BoE where the objective pushes for them and there's no counter. I lost a game the other week because our team didn't back from the boss and the AI yolo'd the core on cursed hollow. Pretty impressive, tbh.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
October 09 2016 22:07 GMT
#2370
a pop quiz for TL. Which team got their ass kicked on braxis?

Team 1)
Uther
Alarak
Kael
Medivh
Valla

or

Team 2)
Kerrigan
Illidan
Chromie
Brightwing
Alarak.
"Right on" - Morrow
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
October 10 2016 05:47 GMT
#2371
On October 10 2016 07:07 JacobShock wrote:
a pop quiz for TL. Which team got their ass kicked on braxis?

Team 1)
Uther
Alarak
Kael
Medivh
Valla

or

Team 2)
Kerrigan
Illidan
Chromie
Brightwing
Alarak.


I can see both teams winning or losing. Team 1 has a support that doesn't really fit the compositio, they lack any form of hard engage and their only real poke is Kael'Thas, but they have a good amount of CC to control Illidan and Kerrigan. Team 2 has a lot of burst damage where they can easily pick off people in rotations or that overextended with Kerrigan and Alarak and snowball from there, but they don't have any real support for Illidan so he'd have a difficult time. I'd give the win to Team 2 if they played properly to their composition, especially on Braxis where Chromie should be able to control a point on her own due to her poke.
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-10 09:27:37
October 10 2016 09:07 GMT
#2372
Both teams suck. I'd say KT Valla have superior waveclear and Medivh is supposed to be everywhere on obj so I'd put my money on team 2 getting its ass kicked.

edit: when you lose 2 games in a row with the same "die all game because wrong positioning + facecheck" guy. How can you top death as BW and Falstad on 2 consecutive games. When you play BW and really want to use your wind ultimate, so you yolo into their team, channel, die. Rinse and repeat. Because we all know BW is all about bursting the opponent down.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
October 10 2016 11:23 GMT
#2373
It's quickmatch anyfin can happen. But usually the Uther feeds and loses you the game.
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-10 12:03:01
October 10 2016 12:01 GMT
#2374
Team 2 won with both Valla and Kael having over 10 deaths. It felt like we had no frontline since the team kept splitting to hold the objective. Also the divers in Kerrigan and illidan had a field day. Oh yeah and chrome too, since she loves that map.

I was medivh and I'm still trying to figure out if he's worth playing or not. He seems very cool but weak, though I'll freely admit that I'm not the best at him. His cool downs seem high, especially on shield and until you fulfill his quest his Q cooldown seem high as well.
"Right on" - Morrow
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-10 12:38:29
October 10 2016 12:20 GMT
#2375
Some Medivh feel like gods, and some feel useless. But from what I saw in HL, both end up losing to teammate stupidity.

Well, got this HL game today, I was Chen, got MVP + 8 votes. My friend was Malf, best healer, played very well. Both of us 4 death (it's a lot but both teams traded a lot). Raynor, Ming and Sylvanas were all clueless, died 7 times each, most of the time to trade DPS with their tank or for overextending. When you got 3 squishies in draft, and you're forced into Warrior + Healer, it becomes really hard to carry.
Only us two and the opponent tank + healer had 4 death so it was ok. I had 140 k tanked to Stitches 100k, Malfurion (my friend) had 120k heal to Auriel 80k. I was number one takedowns, Malfurion was number two.

That's why we usually never go warrior + support.

edit: next game, noone in draft wants to heal. 4rth pick insta locks Nova. 5th pick is on Butcher, says he won't heal (he had only Lili and Khara above level 5). In the end he takes Lili. Nova sucks. We get stomped, typed too much. Then win 2 fights because their Illidan sucked, and Chromie didn't like me sitting on her face all day as Chen. Then their Johanna (who was with me previous game, and I argued a lot with him because he was bad with Butcher ^^) decides to go AFK and throw. Making for an easy win. But fuck it, that's not how it's supposed to be.
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
October 10 2016 16:44 GMT
#2376
On October 10 2016 21:01 JacobShock wrote:
Team 2 won with both Valla and Kael having over 10 deaths. It felt like we had no frontline since the team kept splitting to hold the objective. Also the divers in Kerrigan and illidan had a field day. Oh yeah and chrome too, since she loves that map.

I was medivh and I'm still trying to figure out if he's worth playing or not. He seems very cool but weak, though I'll freely admit that I'm not the best at him. His cool downs seem high, especially on shield and until you fulfill his quest his Q cooldown seem high as well.


Medivh is definitely worth it if you can master him. He has a very high skill ceiling with his portal and his Q. Remember that his Q has an insanely short cooldown if it hits a hero, especially after his quest, so if you can constantly poke heroes with it then you can put out insane damage numbers.

Just watch the OGN matches where Rich played Medivh, he'll make you a believer.
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
October 10 2016 17:01 GMT
#2377
On October 11 2016 01:44 Morfildur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 21:01 JacobShock wrote:
Team 2 won with both Valla and Kael having over 10 deaths. It felt like we had no frontline since the team kept splitting to hold the objective. Also the divers in Kerrigan and illidan had a field day. Oh yeah and chrome too, since she loves that map.

I was medivh and I'm still trying to figure out if he's worth playing or not. He seems very cool but weak, though I'll freely admit that I'm not the best at him. His cool downs seem high, especially on shield and until you fulfill his quest his Q cooldown seem high as well.


Medivh is definitely worth it if you can master him. He has a very high skill ceiling with his portal and his Q. Remember that his Q has an insanely short cooldown if it hits a hero, especially after his quest, so if you can constantly poke heroes with it then you can put out insane damage numbers.

Just watch the OGN matches where Rich played Medivh, he'll make you a believer.


Thank you, I'll check that out. In only one of my 5 games did I actually complete the quest, I guess I'm oblivious to how aggressive I need to be with medivh.
"Right on" - Morrow
h41fgod
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden377 Posts
October 10 2016 20:43 GMT
#2378
On October 10 2016 21:20 Leolio wrote:
When you got 3 squishies in draft, and you're forced into Warrior + Healer, it becomes really hard to carry.

Hate getting stuck with support and tank. And I mainly play support and tank. But having one dps and tank/healer seems to be the way to go as duo-queue.
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
October 11 2016 07:43 GMT
#2379
On October 11 2016 05:43 h41fgod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 21:20 Leolio wrote:
When you got 3 squishies in draft, and you're forced into Warrior + Healer, it becomes really hard to carry.

Hate getting stuck with support and tank. And I mainly play support and tank. But having one dps and tank/healer seems to be the way to go as duo-queue.


We never do it usually, but now that Chen is a bit OP, and Malf is OP, it seemed like a good idea. It wasn't. ^^
h41fgod
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden377 Posts
October 11 2016 12:58 GMT
#2380
On October 11 2016 16:43 Leolio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 05:43 h41fgod wrote:
On October 10 2016 21:20 Leolio wrote:
When you got 3 squishies in draft, and you're forced into Warrior + Healer, it becomes really hard to carry.

Hate getting stuck with support and tank. And I mainly play support and tank. But having one dps and tank/healer seems to be the way to go as duo-queue.


We never do it usually, but now that Chen is a bit OP, and Malf is OP, it seemed like a good idea. It wasn't. ^^

It doesnt matter if you save your teammates and set them up for easy kills if they dont use the chances.
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 174
NeuroSwarm 113
FoxeR 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 498
Rain 358
Bale 71
League of Legends
Doublelift4608
Other Games
summit1g8727
JimRising 568
ViBE207
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick633
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Light_VIP 13
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1110
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 9m
Patches Events
13h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 9m
OSC
21h 9m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.