• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8385 users

Weekly Free Heroes Rotation - Page 7

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 26 Next All
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
June 15 2015 18:34 GMT
#121
I think the issue is they want BW to be tops in the consistant team healing over time category but Gust kind of goes against that design. Right now you Z in and Gust and the fight is generally won or lost at that moment. It is a very strong ability. It really fills in her glaring weakness of lacking burst heal.
Wat
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-15 21:09:25
June 15 2015 21:03 GMT
#122
ROFL am I seeing this right? Is KT free this week? (starting on the 16th)

Cool for such a "new" hero to be on the rotation so fast. Yet another week without aba thou is one of the few heroes I have yet to test.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
June 15 2015 21:40 GMT
#123
Nice, I can't wait to test KT out.

On June 16 2015 03:34 Tenks wrote:
I think the issue is they want BW to be tops in the consistant team healing over time category but Gust kind of goes against that design. Right now you Z in and Gust and the fight is generally won or lost at that moment. It is a very strong ability. It really fills in her glaring weakness of lacking burst heal.


If this is really their reasoning, then I would hope they talk to the WoW guys first to see how well sub-specializing roles worked for them (ie back in the day when Pallies and Disc Priests were only tank-healers, and if you only had Resto Druids you couldn't keep a tank alive).
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
June 15 2015 21:43 GMT
#124
June 16 - 22 Weekly Free Hero Rotation:

Malfurion
Valla
Chen
Brightwing
Kerrigan

Sgt. Hammer (Available after you reach player level 12)
Kael'thas (Available after you reach player level 15)
Writer
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-15 21:47:44
June 15 2015 21:45 GMT
#125
On June 16 2015 06:40 Wuster wrote:
Nice, I can't wait to test KT out.


Well I saw it just before I closed my pc, on the desktop app but so far no update on the blizz forums o.O

Edit: There it is, glad I saw it right. So valla, kerrigan and some KT this week for me :D oh damn I have to work late this week T_T
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
June 15 2015 22:19 GMT
#126
WOOO, KT!! My first chance to try him out!
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-15 22:36:06
June 15 2015 22:34 GMT
#127
I am happy that I'll be able to play Kerrigan again. Love her, and she was on my next-to-buy list, but then I saw Butcher and figured it out that he is a must before her. And yeah, trying out Kael'Thas for the first time will be fun.

On June 16 2015 06:03 KobraKay wrote:
ROFL am I seeing this right? Is KT free this week? (starting on the 16th)

Cool for such a "new" hero to be on the rotation so fast. Yet another week without aba thou is one of the few heroes I have yet to test.

I guess you mean Abathur? Yeah I haven't played him yet. These "different" specialists like Abathur, Murky and Vikings are quite rare.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
June 16 2015 00:18 GMT
#128
On June 16 2015 06:03 KobraKay wrote:
ROFL am I seeing this right? Is KT free this week? (starting on the 16th)

Cool for such a "new" hero to be on the rotation so fast. Yet another week without aba thou is one of the few heroes I have yet to test.


Abathur is really fun, as is KT
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
June 16 2015 10:25 GMT
#129
On June 16 2015 09:18 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 06:03 KobraKay wrote:
ROFL am I seeing this right? Is KT free this week? (starting on the 16th)

Cool for such a "new" hero to be on the rotation so fast. Yet another week without aba thou is one of the few heroes I have yet to test.


Abathur is really fun, as is KT


I got Ab to level 10 a few days after buying him. Unfortunate I can't often make him work in ranked.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
June 16 2015 12:52 GMT
#130
On June 16 2015 19:25 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 09:18 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On June 16 2015 06:03 KobraKay wrote:
ROFL am I seeing this right? Is KT free this week? (starting on the 16th)

Cool for such a "new" hero to be on the rotation so fast. Yet another week without aba thou is one of the few heroes I have yet to test.


Abathur is really fun, as is KT


I got Ab to level 10 a few days after buying him. Unfortunate I can't often make him work in ranked.


Yeah I find him particularly amusing to play as/ with in QM if you get a decent team, since some opponents still don't even recognize just how much he can buff a hero. They dive in and get wrecked lol.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
June 16 2015 13:38 GMT
#131
On June 16 2015 21:52 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 19:25 Roe wrote:
On June 16 2015 09:18 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On June 16 2015 06:03 KobraKay wrote:
ROFL am I seeing this right? Is KT free this week? (starting on the 16th)

Cool for such a "new" hero to be on the rotation so fast. Yet another week without aba thou is one of the few heroes I have yet to test.


Abathur is really fun, as is KT


I got Ab to level 10 a few days after buying him. Unfortunate I can't often make him work in ranked.


Yeah I find him particularly amusing to play as/ with in QM if you get a decent team, since some opponents still don't even recognize just how much he can buff a hero. They dive in and get wrecked lol.


My team runs a Thrillidan setup that looks like this:


Illidan
Abathur
Rehgar
ETC
Jaina/Malf/Thrall


The premise of the comp is to turn Illidan into a raidboss and to completely steamroll every single teamfight with Lightning Shield + Hat + ETC buff. The massive buffs to his attack speed and basic attack power synergize perfectly with his auto attack build + demon form ult. When we engage in a teamfight, it's simply "buff Illidan, win game" while he twoshots each member of the opposing team. It's freaking *amazing* to watch whole teams get melted by one MegaIllidan during MoshPit + Ring of Frost.
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
June 16 2015 15:41 GMT
#132
On June 16 2015 22:38 Crownlol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 21:52 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On June 16 2015 19:25 Roe wrote:
On June 16 2015 09:18 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On June 16 2015 06:03 KobraKay wrote:
ROFL am I seeing this right? Is KT free this week? (starting on the 16th)

Cool for such a "new" hero to be on the rotation so fast. Yet another week without aba thou is one of the few heroes I have yet to test.


Abathur is really fun, as is KT


I got Ab to level 10 a few days after buying him. Unfortunate I can't often make him work in ranked.


Yeah I find him particularly amusing to play as/ with in QM if you get a decent team, since some opponents still don't even recognize just how much he can buff a hero. They dive in and get wrecked lol.


My team runs a Thrillidan setup that looks like this:


Illidan
Abathur
Rehgar
ETC
Jaina/Malf/Thrall


The premise of the comp is to turn Illidan into a raidboss and to completely steamroll every single teamfight with Lightning Shield + Hat + ETC buff. The massive buffs to his attack speed and basic attack power synergize perfectly with his auto attack build + demon form ult. When we engage in a teamfight, it's simply "buff Illidan, win game" while he twoshots each member of the opposing team. It's freaking *amazing* to watch whole teams get melted by one MegaIllidan during MoshPit + Ring of Frost.


Hahahaha that's awesome! One of the perks of having a team ^^
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
June 16 2015 17:30 GMT
#133
On June 17 2015 00:41 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 22:38 Crownlol wrote:
On June 16 2015 21:52 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On June 16 2015 19:25 Roe wrote:
On June 16 2015 09:18 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On June 16 2015 06:03 KobraKay wrote:
ROFL am I seeing this right? Is KT free this week? (starting on the 16th)

Cool for such a "new" hero to be on the rotation so fast. Yet another week without aba thou is one of the few heroes I have yet to test.


Abathur is really fun, as is KT


I got Ab to level 10 a few days after buying him. Unfortunate I can't often make him work in ranked.


Yeah I find him particularly amusing to play as/ with in QM if you get a decent team, since some opponents still don't even recognize just how much he can buff a hero. They dive in and get wrecked lol.


My team runs a Thrillidan setup that looks like this:


Illidan
Abathur
Rehgar
ETC
Jaina/Malf/Thrall


The premise of the comp is to turn Illidan into a raidboss and to completely steamroll every single teamfight with Lightning Shield + Hat + ETC buff. The massive buffs to his attack speed and basic attack power synergize perfectly with his auto attack build + demon form ult. When we engage in a teamfight, it's simply "buff Illidan, win game" while he twoshots each member of the opposing team. It's freaking *amazing* to watch whole teams get melted by one MegaIllidan during MoshPit + Ring of Frost.


Hahahaha that's awesome! One of the perks of having a team ^^


Yeah it's great! We even have had success with it in Hero League. After 10, the opposing team has a very hard time contending objectives on any map that forces teamfighting. The comp is weak to Sylvanas/Azmodan split pushing though - good teams will avoid teamfights if they can.
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 17:37:29
June 16 2015 17:33 GMT
#134
Was playing Hero League most of last week, but I really do enjoy Jaina / Sylv and dont' own them so I went back to QM to play them before they got rotated out.

Man I didn't used to think there was a big difference between HL and QM, but boy did I feel it yesterday. From people throwing the games because someone was mean to them, to multiple rDPS doing less damage than Tyrael (who wasn't even played that well), it was just a disaster on multiple levels. Then when I didn't want to lose I decided to pick an assassin I'm really comfortable with (because I feel dps is easier to carry with than warrior) and I queue straight into Zeratul / Nova / Illidan (who takes Hunt) as Valla.

Makes me have second thoughts about trying out KT this week lol.

Edit: I should note that I only won the two games I chain d/c-ed / had connection problems in too, that's a real confidence boost in my abilities.
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
June 16 2015 18:13 GMT
#135
Tried KT, I prefer Jaina i think. His damage is good and all that but you have to wait until lvl 16 to do some real scary damage.
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
June 16 2015 18:31 GMT
#136
On June 17 2015 02:33 Wuster wrote:
Was playing Hero League most of last week, but I really do enjoy Jaina / Sylv and dont' own them so I went back to QM to play them before they got rotated out.

Man I didn't used to think there was a big difference between HL and QM, but boy did I feel it yesterday. From people throwing the games because someone was mean to them, to multiple rDPS doing less damage than Tyrael (who wasn't even played that well), it was just a disaster on multiple levels. Then when I didn't want to lose I decided to pick an assassin I'm really comfortable with (because I feel dps is easier to carry with than warrior) and I queue straight into Zeratul / Nova / Illidan (who takes Hunt) as Valla.

Makes me have second thoughts about trying out KT this week lol.

Edit: I should note that I only won the two games I chain d/c-ed / had connection problems in too, that's a real confidence boost in my abilities.


QM is like the third circle of hell once you get to higher levels and start playing HL if you have any competitive gaming experience.

QM is honestly entirely unplayable, and I only queue if I'm making a troll team with my teammates (like that Thrillidan build or Paintrain or something) or experimenting with a new hero.

shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
[Phantom]
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Mexico2170 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 18:50:24
June 16 2015 18:49 GMT
#137
On June 17 2015 02:33 Wuster wrote:
Was playing Hero League most of last week, but I really do enjoy Jaina / Sylv and dont' own them so I went back to QM to play them before they got rotated out.

Man I didn't used to think there was a big difference between HL and QM, but boy did I feel it yesterday. From people throwing the games because someone was mean to them, to multiple rDPS doing less damage than Tyrael (who wasn't even played that well), it was just a disaster on multiple levels. Then when I didn't want to lose I decided to pick an assassin I'm really comfortable with (because I feel dps is easier to carry with than warrior) and I queue straight into Zeratul / Nova / Illidan (who takes Hunt) as Valla.

Makes me have second thoughts about trying out KT this week lol.

Edit: I should note that I only won the two games I chain d/c-ed / had connection problems in too, that's a real confidence boost in my abilities.



That seems like my average Hero League game honestly.

WriterTeamLiquid Staff writer since 2014 @Mortal_Phantom
CrazyHunter
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
United States83 Posts
June 16 2015 19:40 GMT
#138
Hypeeee! Can't wait to try out KT!
The strong live. The weak die
Leolio X
Profile Joined April 2015
France26 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 12:35:52
June 17 2015 12:35 GMT
#139
On June 17 2015 03:31 Crownlol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 02:33 Wuster wrote:
Was playing Hero League most of last week, but I really do enjoy Jaina / Sylv and dont' own them so I went back to QM to play them before they got rotated out.

Man I didn't used to think there was a big difference between HL and QM, but boy did I feel it yesterday. From people throwing the games because someone was mean to them, to multiple rDPS doing less damage than Tyrael (who wasn't even played that well), it was just a disaster on multiple levels. Then when I didn't want to lose I decided to pick an assassin I'm really comfortable with (because I feel dps is easier to carry with than warrior) and I queue straight into Zeratul / Nova / Illidan (who takes Hunt) as Valla.

Makes me have second thoughts about trying out KT this week lol.

Edit: I should note that I only won the two games I chain d/c-ed / had connection problems in too, that's a real confidence boost in my abilities.


QM is like the third circle of hell once you get to higher levels and start playing HL if you have any competitive gaming experience.

QM is honestly entirely unplayable, and I only queue if I'm making a troll team with my teammates (like that Thrillidan build or Paintrain or something) or experimenting with a new hero.



It's true people play poorly but unless you play warrior, if you play well you really can turn the tide up. I usually make 35 - 1 games in QM with Nova and even with feeders and disrespectful people I don't lose. A good healer can make wonders, and of course a specialist will make tons of damage no matter what.

edit: Also, free Kael, that's great. :-D
Jenia6109
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Russian Federation1613 Posts
June 17 2015 13:40 GMT
#140
Sorry, cant stand to say it:
KT best KT
INnoVation TY Maru | Classic Stats Dear sOs Zest herO | Rogue Dark soO
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2354
firebathero 2222
Bisu 614
Hyuk 408
BeSt 124
Larva 96
EffOrt 91
Killer 91
Sexy 90
Leta 89
[ Show more ]
Soma 84
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 63
ToSsGirL 54
Light 45
soO 39
Yoon 35
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 18
NaDa 15
sorry 15
Rush 14
Hm[arnc] 13
JulyZerg 12
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli815
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns32083
singsing1534
olofmeister1016
ceh9662
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 20m
OSC
12h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.