• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:01
CEST 10:01
KST 17:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7374 users

Weekly Free Heroes Rotation - Page 5

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25 26 Next All
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
May 20 2015 22:16 GMT
#81
On May 20 2015 09:40 Big G wrote:
Well on my first quick match ever with the Vikings I lived the dream of taking both shrines and the DK at the same time. Feels good man.



Same here :D
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Donger
Profile Joined October 2009
United States147 Posts
May 25 2015 06:26 GMT
#82
On May 21 2015 03:43 Wuster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 00:19 nunnner wrote:
BW is a ton of fun, finally got to play her this week. LTV are really tough. Played 1 game with them and the play style was so different.


I played with them and at one point had 10k experience contribution with the next highest at 5k. They did a ton of work too with jump/z to surround then spin to win while the team focused down the trapped hero. That was satisfying, almost like playing WC3 again.

On the other hand the periods where I was split soaking was miserable... if I wanted to play SC2, I would... I just want to focus on microing a single guy for all I can rather than constantly toggling hot keys. Didn't help that I had input lag changing between vikings (probably my system, but who knows).

Overall, once I grouped up and had Long Boat Raid, man they were beastly.

Also, Norse Force comes so late in the game that I kept forgetting to use it lol.

I had fun playing them, but I think only once. Thank god I'm talent unlocked cuz I can't imagine trying them talent gated.


I have this same problem! I posted twice on the Battle.net forums asking them about it, but I am either posting it wrong or they are deleting my posts because I can never find it. It's frustrating.
Big G
Profile Joined April 2011
Italy835 Posts
May 25 2015 10:47 GMT
#83
Free hero rotation for the week of Tuesday, May 26th 2015:

Malfurion
Valla
Stitches
Arthas
Tyrande
Zagara (lvl12)
Illidan (lvl15)



Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
May 25 2015 11:36 GMT
#84
Oh boy free Illidan week.
They will not be prepared.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
May 25 2015 18:10 GMT
#85
On May 25 2015 20:36 Thezzy wrote:
Oh boy free Illidan week.
They will not be prepared.


During ALpha someone told me to beware Tyrael and Illidan free weeks after the game opens up, the newbs to farm!
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
May 25 2015 18:47 GMT
#86
Get ready for lots of missed Hooks and Lunar Flares too. If Stitches or Tyrande can't hit those then they are mostly worthless.
Writer
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
May 25 2015 21:46 GMT
#87
3 really hard to play right chars and Zagara the newb shredder, outsch. But I am looking at the bright side, everyone will think I am just a free week bad Tyrande, not a bad in general Tyrande !
Kupo
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden151 Posts
May 26 2015 08:27 GMT
#88
I thought nothing could be worse than TLV week, but it's not so fun to have a Tyrande that only uses her heals on herself as your support while the opponents have a Brightwing.
Darthsanta13
Profile Joined July 2011
United States564 Posts
May 26 2015 12:53 GMT
#89
Yeah I feel that Tyrande and Tassadar are both going to do much more poorly in QM now that it's changed such that support teams always play against support teams. They just don't do enough healing (I feel) to keep up with the other more dedicated healers.
JCoto
Profile Joined October 2014
Spain574 Posts
May 26 2015 16:39 GMT
#90
Quite weird to see Malfurion this week, I thought that the starter pack trio would be on rotation for launch day week.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
May 26 2015 17:02 GMT
#91
Don't worry they are aware that Tyrande and Tass can't compete with healers, as well as specialist problems. Atleast they wanted to change roles a bit and make it easier for the matchmaking. But guess they won't have it out for release ?
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
May 26 2015 18:04 GMT
#92
My main gripe with many of the newbie supports is complete lack of healing.
I've had cases where we had a Malfurion all game long that healed for like 6k total when the game ended.
Only healed himself even when Diablo was dying next to him.

They also have a tendency (especially Tyrande) to overestimate their position and get killed.
Supports need to stay back or they'll get focused and die. Many of them that aren't Tassadar can be ganked quite easily if the enemy team knows what they're doing. Tyrande, Malfurion and Uther can all die to a gank without much chance for survival.

And it stings when your team overall is doing well, but you're stuck with a Tyrande that isn't healing anything and has more deaths than kills to her name.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
May 26 2015 18:10 GMT
#93
So disheartening to have lost that game because of feeders, so I feel your pain.

I had a game last night where our Sylvanas was bragging about her hero damage (40k!) while glossing over that she by far the most deaths (11 out of 27, next up was a Nova that quietly died 8 times by over-relying on cloak). She didn't even finish with top takedowns cuz she was always dead!
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
May 26 2015 18:22 GMT
#94
On May 27 2015 03:10 Wuster wrote:
So disheartening to have lost that game because of feeders, so I feel your pain.

I had a game last night where our Sylvanas was bragging about her hero damage (40k!) while glossing over that she by far the most deaths (11 out of 27, next up was a Nova that quietly died 8 times by over-relying on cloak). She didn't even finish with top takedowns cuz she was always dead!


When I play Sylvannas, I get upwards to 150k hero dmg and 80-120k siege damage. 40k is chump change.
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
May 26 2015 18:28 GMT
#95
Exactly, that guy was gloating over nothing. Didn't help that the map was Sky Temple and he started the game by dying to creeps (cuz he was going to push the hell out of bot lane...) This probably belongs more int he QQ thread, so I'll stop venting.

So back on topic, now that we have easy to mess up heroes on rotation this week any of you guys going to mess around with random builds? I'm planning to try an AA / Lifesteal Illidan build, will probably fail horribly but could scale well on the right map.
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
May 26 2015 19:01 GMT
#96
I suppose I could try the AA build on Kerrigan.
Doubt I'll take Focused Attack over Envenom, since the total damage will simply be lower.
So that means:

Marksman on 1
Envenom on 4
Searing on 7
Maelstrom on 10 (Ultra is meh)
Double Strike on 13 I guess...I don't really get this talent. Kerrigan blows all her abilities at once except Ravage so you only get one Basic Attack that gets amplified for 50% dmg. Assuming say 40 marksman stacks and Nexus Blades, she does around 360 damage per hit. Double Strike would only add about 180+ to that. Not a lot. And I have to give up Sprint for it.
Blood for Blood on 16, although with an AA build the double shielding would be decent, but Blood for Blood is just to good.
Nexus Blades on 20

Does mean no Blink and no Adaptation though.
Not much else to really go for on Kerrigan besides the standard build.

I might stick with Tyrande if I want an AA build now that I think of it.
Hers is just nasty with the Hunter's Mark attack speed talent + Searing Arrows + Nexus Frenzy.
And you can still provide a bit of healing and a stun.

As for other builds, I've been wondering if a Rewind build on Anub'Arak could work instead of beetle build and fully focusing on his main talents instead. So that means the Impale talents, Underking, Epicenter and stuff like that.
I wonder if double Epicenter could cause some damage compared to the beetles.
Might still go Regen master though, since I don't really see what is good about having 25% more length on Impale.
You're rarely going to kill someone with it, and if you nab someone at the very end of that additional 25%, they'll still get away due to the distance. The length isn't really an issue for me.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
May 26 2015 19:11 GMT
#97
On May 27 2015 03:22 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 03:10 Wuster wrote:
So disheartening to have lost that game because of feeders, so I feel your pain.

I had a game last night where our Sylvanas was bragging about her hero damage (40k!) while glossing over that she by far the most deaths (11 out of 27, next up was a Nova that quietly died 8 times by over-relying on cloak). She didn't even finish with top takedowns cuz she was always dead!


When I play Sylvannas, I get upwards to 150k hero dmg and 80-120k siege damage. 40k is chump change.

Sylvanas's hero damage stats are always deceptively high. Because of her dagger, she shits out a ton of largely meaningless damage. When you really get down to it, however, she just doesn't hit that hard (not that she should). Compare her damage output to someone like Zeratul. He'll typically have half the hero damage that she does, but his translates far more efficiently into kills than hers.
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
May 26 2015 19:27 GMT
#98
All the numbers are pretty meaningless. If someone is using them as either an attack or defense that player is probably the actual problem with the team.
Wat
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
May 26 2015 19:39 GMT
#99
On May 27 2015 04:27 Tenks wrote:
All the numbers are pretty meaningless. If someone is using them as either an attack or defense that player is probably the actual problem with the team.

The only ones that really matter are takedowns and deaths. If you're running a high T/D ratio, you're almost certainly playing well.
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
May 26 2015 19:45 GMT
#100
On May 27 2015 04:39 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 04:27 Tenks wrote:
All the numbers are pretty meaningless. If someone is using them as either an attack or defense that player is probably the actual problem with the team.

The only ones that really matter are takedowns and deaths. If you're running a high T/D ratio, you're almost certainly playing well.


Yes and sometimes the ratio isn't quite as important as winning the game. If you're the hard initiate chances are you will probably die most team fights assuming the other team is well coordinated. But as long as you set up the fight to lead your team into an advantageous spot your life was well spent.

Usually a few signs of incompetence is low kills compared to the entire team (not participating in fights) or an abnormally high ratio (but that could also be because your team is simply losing.) I can't count the number of Zags who are AFK split pushing the entire game just sicking hydras on heroes that come near and then go "Not my fault! Look at my hero damage!" to justify having to 4v5 all game.
Wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 960
910 662
actioN 565
ggaemo 437
firebathero 205
Dewaltoss 105
Leta 96
Yoon 73
soO 42
yabsab 31
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 27
Bale 22
Aegong 18
Noble 18
Sharp 14
Killer 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 94
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss401
byalli68
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor871
Other Games
summit1g8539
olofmeister772
singsing619
ceh9589
Happy371
Mew2King104
ArmadaUGS52
trigger15
kaitlyn12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2321
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 59m
OSC
13h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.