• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:06
CEST 13:06
KST 20:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9008 users

Weekly Free Heroes Rotation - Page 8

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 26 Next All
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
June 17 2015 17:41 GMT
#141
On June 17 2015 21:35 Leolio X wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 03:31 Crownlol wrote:
On June 17 2015 02:33 Wuster wrote:
Was playing Hero League most of last week, but I really do enjoy Jaina / Sylv and dont' own them so I went back to QM to play them before they got rotated out.

Man I didn't used to think there was a big difference between HL and QM, but boy did I feel it yesterday. From people throwing the games because someone was mean to them, to multiple rDPS doing less damage than Tyrael (who wasn't even played that well), it was just a disaster on multiple levels. Then when I didn't want to lose I decided to pick an assassin I'm really comfortable with (because I feel dps is easier to carry with than warrior) and I queue straight into Zeratul / Nova / Illidan (who takes Hunt) as Valla.

Makes me have second thoughts about trying out KT this week lol.

Edit: I should note that I only won the two games I chain d/c-ed / had connection problems in too, that's a real confidence boost in my abilities.


QM is like the third circle of hell once you get to higher levels and start playing HL if you have any competitive gaming experience.

QM is honestly entirely unplayable, and I only queue if I'm making a troll team with my teammates (like that Thrillidan build or Paintrain or something) or experimenting with a new hero.



It's true people play poorly but unless you play warrior, if you play well you really can turn the tide up. I usually make 35 - 1 games in QM with Nova and even with feeders and disrespectful people I don't lose. A good healer can make wonders, and of course a specialist will make tons of damage no matter what.

edit: Also, free Kael, that's great. :-D


I don't think I ever get QM games where the skill disparity is that massive unless queueing with friends who are new to the game. I did have a QM game where I was I think I was a 24-5 Nova and we lost horribly. Before that I never felt that Nova could carry a team no matter how much she ganked, and that game felt like confirmation to me. But 35-1 is like a score you get playing against bots lol, so in that case I can believe the carry potential.

It's funny, when I started playing Heroes the easiest way to carry was playing a tank well (RIP pre-nerf Arthas and Stiches). Now I would agree that warriors have a really hard time carrying because they just can't output the damage anymore after all the rebalancing. I still love playing them though.

Back to the original topic, KT free week hasn't improved my experience. Just more angry/incompetent players. First game was with a Valla with 0-5 ratio bemoaning that the game was already lost and how sometimes the MM just gives you a lose (Valla with less damage than half the hero damage of the other assassins btw). I was playing at my normal time (after dinner servertime) not in the middle of the night like on Monday, so that blew my original theory that my issues were just from playing too late with a smaller / younger player pool (seriously who else is playing at 3 am pacific?).
Hellonslaught
Profile Joined June 2014
Brazil0 Posts
June 17 2015 19:20 GMT
#142
On June 18 2015 02:41 Wuster wrote:
Just more angry/incompetent players. First game was with a Valla with 0-5 ratio bemoaning that the game was already lost and how sometimes the MM just gives you a lose (Valla with less damage than half the hero damage of the other assassins btw).

I main Vala and i can confidently say that if the team has no idea how to teamwork, 0-5 as Vala with less DPS then support is a normal outcome no matter how good the Vala player is.
Not stating your Vala was competent, but your argument is irrational and very often used by bad players themselves.

You can blame as much as you want or you can make the difference and do everything in your power to prevent her from being killed, but bitching and blaming is easier am i right?
Priest
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
June 17 2015 20:00 GMT
#143
Were you in my game? This is a forum where people talk outside the game. Thanks for making 100 assumptions about what went on. I play a lot of Valla myself and the only time I've been shut down that hard is when I'm the only dps or we have no coordination against a competent dive comp.

If you were in the game then you would have known I was busy teaching someone who asked for help how to play Chen. When my first advice was drink liberally, he would literally stand there and chain drink while a fight was going on, so I had to explain to him that there was more to his rotation and people were just gong to ignore him if he just stood there. But he asked and I tried to help, no hard feelings at all.

The Valla however asked for no help and didn't do anything other than over extend and die to Zeratul 3 times before lvl 4. She wasn't in my lane (nor was she solo-lane to give you an example of how badly she was overextending) or I would have been pinging whenever I saw that blur to help her avoid the ganks. It was a miracle that she only had 5 deaths when they hit lvl 11 (when she made that comment).

Anyways, this is getting offtopic from talking about the free heroes rotation.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
June 17 2015 23:02 GMT
#144
On June 17 2015 21:35 Leolio X wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 03:31 Crownlol wrote:
On June 17 2015 02:33 Wuster wrote:
Was playing Hero League most of last week, but I really do enjoy Jaina / Sylv and dont' own them so I went back to QM to play them before they got rotated out.

Man I didn't used to think there was a big difference between HL and QM, but boy did I feel it yesterday. From people throwing the games because someone was mean to them, to multiple rDPS doing less damage than Tyrael (who wasn't even played that well), it was just a disaster on multiple levels. Then when I didn't want to lose I decided to pick an assassin I'm really comfortable with (because I feel dps is easier to carry with than warrior) and I queue straight into Zeratul / Nova / Illidan (who takes Hunt) as Valla.

Makes me have second thoughts about trying out KT this week lol.

Edit: I should note that I only won the two games I chain d/c-ed / had connection problems in too, that's a real confidence boost in my abilities.


QM is like the third circle of hell once you get to higher levels and start playing HL if you have any competitive gaming experience.

QM is honestly entirely unplayable, and I only queue if I'm making a troll team with my teammates (like that Thrillidan build or Paintrain or something) or experimenting with a new hero.



It's true people play poorly but unless you play warrior, if you play well you really can turn the tide up. I usually make 35 - 1 games in QM with Nova and even with feeders and disrespectful people I don't lose. A good healer can make wonders, and of course a specialist will make tons of damage no matter what.

edit: Also, free Kael, that's great. :-D



Don't think its really class related. The important part is that you can make up for the short comings of your team. Thats why I dislike heroes that can't merc in QM. And thats why I love Muradin who can merc, tank, self heal, disrupt channels and deal decent damage.
So basically any hero that works on his own can carry in QM.
METATERREN
Profile Blog Joined June 2015
71 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-18 04:30:48
June 18 2015 04:28 GMT
#145
I took all of the F2P heroes for the week from level1 to level 5.

Chen
Was awful the first time I played him. I couldn't make heads nor tails of how useless he was because there's no reason to attack him, as he is doing no damage if he's spec'd for flying kick.

Turned out I really enjoyed playing him when I built for tank and realized wandering barrel is good fun, and spec'd him for flame breath also with wandering barrel. Great fun to be had on this hero (especialyl due to short cooldowns and flying kick moving you around the field) but lacking effective damage.


Valla
Didn't immediately pwn as I anticipated. Her damage is good. She is squishy. I don't think her shadow beast ult is very good without specific coordination from a CC'r.

Kael Thas
Pretty good damage. It took some getting used to his trait. My favorite part is pyroblasting from behind walls.

Kerrigan
Was terrible trying to build for her basic attack & self shield buffing. She started to make sense when I picked up burst, burst, burst damage talents and perk like the 15% life zap. I also used envenom.

Brightwing
Pretty incredible how much healing she puts out, and the CC from polymorph is nice. Teleporting about the map is good and the team was rarely without my heals pushing them to full hp.

Sgt Hammer
Life was made hard for Sgt Hammer until I picked up Ambush to get a nice little stealth bonus and 100% bonus dmg upon sieging up.

Malfurion
A solid support and rooting hero lacking burst heals. Tranquility is heroic is much easier to use and get a reliable result from than Twilight Dream's damage & silence. Its too bad Twilight Dream's aoe is centered on you and forces you into danger.
@METATERREN
karazax
Profile Joined May 2010
United States3737 Posts
June 22 2015 16:11 GMT
#146
Rumor is that next week's rotation will be:

Li Li
ETC
Anub'arak
Thrall
Zagara
Nazeebo (12)
Illidan (15)
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
June 22 2015 19:57 GMT
#147
On June 23 2015 01:11 karazax wrote:
Rumor is that next week's rotation will be:

Li Li
ETC
Anub'arak
Thrall
Zagara
Nazeebo (12)
Illidan (15)


The desktop app confirms.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
June 22 2015 22:15 GMT
#148
Yay shitty Illidan weeks!

Actually, the general lack of normal ranged Assassins is disturbing. Illidan and Thrall are gonna be fun/funny tho.
eagle
Profile Joined April 2009
United States693 Posts
June 23 2015 07:46 GMT
#149
i love brightwing xd his heals so op and op janna ulti and op polymorphs xd
Leolio X
Profile Joined April 2015
France26 Posts
June 23 2015 13:25 GMT
#150
On June 18 2015 02:41 Wuster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 21:35 Leolio X wrote:
On June 17 2015 03:31 Crownlol wrote:
On June 17 2015 02:33 Wuster wrote:
Was playing Hero League most of last week, but I really do enjoy Jaina / Sylv and dont' own them so I went back to QM to play them before they got rotated out.

Man I didn't used to think there was a big difference between HL and QM, but boy did I feel it yesterday. From people throwing the games because someone was mean to them, to multiple rDPS doing less damage than Tyrael (who wasn't even played that well), it was just a disaster on multiple levels. Then when I didn't want to lose I decided to pick an assassin I'm really comfortable with (because I feel dps is easier to carry with than warrior) and I queue straight into Zeratul / Nova / Illidan (who takes Hunt) as Valla.

Makes me have second thoughts about trying out KT this week lol.

Edit: I should note that I only won the two games I chain d/c-ed / had connection problems in too, that's a real confidence boost in my abilities.


QM is like the third circle of hell once you get to higher levels and start playing HL if you have any competitive gaming experience.

QM is honestly entirely unplayable, and I only queue if I'm making a troll team with my teammates (like that Thrillidan build or Paintrain or something) or experimenting with a new hero.



It's true people play poorly but unless you play warrior, if you play well you really can turn the tide up. I usually make 35 - 1 games in QM with Nova and even with feeders and disrespectful people I don't lose. A good healer can make wonders, and of course a specialist will make tons of damage no matter what.

edit: Also, free Kael, that's great. :-D


I don't think I ever get QM games where the skill disparity is that massive unless queueing with friends who are new to the game. I did have a QM game where I was I think I was a 24-5 Nova and we lost horribly. Before that I never felt that Nova could carry a team no matter how much she ganked, and that game felt like confirmation to me. But 35-1 is like a score you get playing against bots lol, so in that case I can believe the carry potential.


To me, 24-5 Nova in Quickmatch is bad. You have to be at least + 30 or +35, even on short games. I'm only rank 25 but I make a huge difference when solo-queueing QM. If I lose it's because I'm using Heroes I don't play well (yup, Illidan for example), or my allies really really played bad. Or of course 1 guy on the opposite team is better than me, and it's surprising it doesn't happen often since I'm not very good.

Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
June 23 2015 18:02 GMT
#151
Ya 5 deaths is a lot. I don't consider 24 takedowns bad in a losing effort though, I can't comprehend regularly going +30 just to win*...

I've had plenty of games where we stomp the other side and my kill/death ratio is a very modest 11-2 (as Muradin) or even an afk-looking 9-0 (Tassadar). More competitive games I don't often break 30 total takedowns either. Maybe this speaks more to why Nova and I don't really click, but even when I've carried friends on other DPS, the final tally was more like 27-1 or something and felt like utter domination, not the minimum prerequisite to winning.

* Since takedowns/deaths are such a small part of the overall picture, I'll add some context to that game, 24 takedowns was more than the next two on my team combined. And I think everyone else was in the low teens for deaths. My team was terrible is what I'm getting at, and contributing more kills than the rest of the team didn't seem to move the needle is why I concluded that Nova just can't do it.
Leolio X
Profile Joined April 2015
France26 Posts
June 24 2015 13:47 GMT
#152
On June 24 2015 03:02 Wuster wrote:
Ya 5 deaths is a lot. I don't consider 24 takedowns bad in a losing effort though, I can't comprehend regularly going +30 just to win*...

I've had plenty of games where we stomp the other side and my kill/death ratio is a very modest 11-2 (as Muradin) or even an afk-looking 9-0 (Tassadar). More competitive games I don't often break 30 total takedowns either. Maybe this speaks more to why Nova and I don't really click, but even when I've carried friends on other DPS, the final tally was more like 27-1 or something and felt like utter domination, not the minimum prerequisite to winning.

* Since takedowns/deaths are such a small part of the overall picture, I'll add some context to that game, 24 takedowns was more than the next two on my team combined. And I think everyone else was in the low teens for deaths. My team was terrible is what I'm getting at, and contributing more kills than the rest of the team didn't seem to move the needle is why I concluded that Nova just can't do it.


+ 19 is actually pretty good when you lose, but I say to make a big difference in QM you have to be at +30. You're Nova, not Zagara, if you want to win the game despite very bad allies you have to make a huge difference. Most people will fall for your holo decoy, most people won't see you when you roam, and most people don't know how powerful your burst is because QM is full of people learning the game or learning a new hero.
Won 1 QM yesteray with a small +20 so it's not a rule or a prerequisite, it's just a vague opinion on QM as a Nova main. ;-)
Even in Hero League I very rarely kill less than 25. But it's often, as you say, not enough to turn the tables. You're Nova, your impact on the game is map awareness and kills, not much.
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
June 24 2015 15:39 GMT
#153
I get what your saying now. Nova does one thing well and you really have to leverage that strength to impact the game. I mean I knew that was the general idea about all heroes, I guess I underestimated how skewed Nova is towards assassinating.

Nova is my guilty pleasure when she's on rotation so I'm not that adept at getting constant ganks (I'm beyond awful with Zeratul for example). Next time she rotates in I'll remember to really have that mentality that I gotta hunt for picks rather than being passive like I would be with other assassins (who can do something else while waiting for someone to overextend or for a teammate to rotate down and surprise someone).
karazax
Profile Joined May 2010
United States3737 Posts
June 29 2015 17:18 GMT
#154
June 30-July 7

Falstad
Raynor
Muradin
Sonya
Tyrande
Gazlowe 12
Azmodan 15
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
July 07 2015 06:53 GMT
#155
July 7 - July 13 Free Weekly Rotation:
  • Malfurion
  • Valla
  • Tassadar
  • Stitches
  • Sylvanas

  • Zeratul (requires lvl 12)
  • Johanna (requires lvl 15)

Writer
sacrilegious
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada863 Posts
July 07 2015 11:49 GMT
#156
And just as I started this game, and made a qq post about Zeratul (and Nova)... here we go, guess I'm really going to have to read guides to how to deal with this nuisance and hope I don't have a bad one on my team. Not a fan of Stitches either, 2 games had allies just hook enemies from a group of 3-4, get ganged up and die then proceed to blame us -_-, plus I hate Pudge from DOTA 2

On the other hand, looking forward to Sylvanas cuz of her lore and to see how good she is, and I heard good things about Johanna... should be ok overall I hope
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
July 07 2015 15:02 GMT
#157
On July 07 2015 20:49 sacrilegious wrote:
And just as I started this game, and made a qq post about Zeratul (and Nova)... here we go, guess I'm really going to have to read guides to how to deal with this nuisance and hope I don't have a bad one on my team. Not a fan of Stitches either, 2 games had allies just hook enemies from a group of 3-4, get ganged up and die then proceed to blame us -_-, plus I hate Pudge from DOTA 2

On the other hand, looking forward to Sylvanas cuz of her lore and to see how good she is, and I heard good things about Johanna... should be ok overall I hope


Stiches logic:

Step #1: Hook enemy.
Step #2: Team kills enemy.

He did #1, so you clearly messed up step #2.
Don't Panic
sacrilegious
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada863 Posts
July 07 2015 17:35 GMT
#158
On July 08 2015 00:02 MotherFox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2015 20:49 sacrilegious wrote:
And just as I started this game, and made a qq post about Zeratul (and Nova)... here we go, guess I'm really going to have to read guides to how to deal with this nuisance and hope I don't have a bad one on my team. Not a fan of Stitches either, 2 games had allies just hook enemies from a group of 3-4, get ganged up and die then proceed to blame us -_-, plus I hate Pudge from DOTA 2

On the other hand, looking forward to Sylvanas cuz of her lore and to see how good she is, and I heard good things about Johanna... should be ok overall I hope


Stiches logic:

Step #1: Hook enemy.
Step #2: Team kills enemy.

He did #1, so you clearly messed up step #2.

Team does not encompass just me and him vs 3 and more... let alone trying that 30 seconds into the game... but ill assume the sarcasm with the
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
July 07 2015 20:35 GMT
#159
On July 08 2015 02:35 sacrilegious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2015 00:02 MotherFox wrote:
On July 07 2015 20:49 sacrilegious wrote:
And just as I started this game, and made a qq post about Zeratul (and Nova)... here we go, guess I'm really going to have to read guides to how to deal with this nuisance and hope I don't have a bad one on my team. Not a fan of Stitches either, 2 games had allies just hook enemies from a group of 3-4, get ganged up and die then proceed to blame us -_-, plus I hate Pudge from DOTA 2

On the other hand, looking forward to Sylvanas cuz of her lore and to see how good she is, and I heard good things about Johanna... should be ok overall I hope


Stiches logic:

Step #1: Hook enemy.
Step #2: Team kills enemy.

He did #1, so you clearly messed up step #2.

Team does not encompass just me and him vs 3 and more... let alone trying that 30 seconds into the game... but ill assume the sarcasm with the


Yeah, definitely sarcastic.

Don't Panic
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-13 15:34:33
July 13 2015 15:34 GMT
#160
July 14 - July 20 Free Weekly Rotation:
  • Li Li
  • ETC
  • Diablo
  • Tychus
  • Rehgar

  • Sgt. Hammer (Available after you reach player level 12)
  • Kael'thas (Available after you reach player level 15)
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko287
SpeCial 77
ProTech38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
firebathero 2332
Bisu 1007
Hyuk 656
Horang2 501
Larva 313
BeSt 258
Light 211
Mini 203
EffOrt 148
[ Show more ]
Soma 130
Rush 101
Leta 89
Barracks 78
ZerO 68
Mong 61
Pusan 54
Killer 49
ToSsGirL 42
Sharp 39
Shinee 36
Snow 33
Aegong 31
Mind 29
NaDa 27
Sexy 26
sorry 21
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 19
zelot 18
Sacsri 16
Noble 15
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Dota 2
XaKoH 296
Fuzer 181
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1141
Khaldor1033
Other Games
gofns30388
singsing1935
olofmeister1117
B2W.Neo244
Mew2King84
Livibee65
ArmadaUGS39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream191
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH121
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 55m
OSC
10h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 55m
Online Event
23h 55m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.