• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7456 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 32

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 46 Next All
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-02 16:32:28
March 02 2016 16:32 GMT
#621
Am I the only one really confused by angel Diablo Apocalypse ? The AOE circles appear in blue, which is supposed to be your ally effect color, and are hard to see.
I really feel this skin gives an unfair advantage. My friend is Diablo main so I'll ask him to buy it (too bad you can't gift skins).
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46511 Posts
March 02 2016 17:20 GMT
#622
On March 02 2016 00:05 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 23:44 SC2John wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:37 ThomasjServo wrote:
On February 06 2016 07:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Tychus mount glitch? He runs on his beast, instead of straddling it...

[image loading]

Happened with Nova for a while too.


Still happens quite often lol.

Nova and Tychus are just tc for mounts.


Tychus got fixed in yesterday's patch
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Cyanocyst
Profile Joined October 2010
2222 Posts
March 04 2016 20:43 GMT
#623
Does anyone feel like, if they were playing with 4 other telepathic clones of themselves they could give any pro team a good match?

|| Fruit Dealer | Leenock | Yughio | Coca | Sniper | True | Solar | Dark |
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
March 04 2016 21:29 GMT
#624
On March 05 2016 05:43 Cyanocyst wrote:
Does anyone feel like, if they were playing with 4 other telepathic clones of themselves they could give any pro team a good match?



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 05 2016 03:34 GMT
#625
What are the advantages to Chen's non Keg Ult? I've played it only in AI, because Keg seems that much more obnoxious, which seems like exactly what chen is good at.
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
March 05 2016 03:59 GMT
#626
Second life bar mainly. It's still obnoxious in a different way, but it's more for survivability.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 06 2016 05:47 GMT
#627
On March 05 2016 12:59 Wuster wrote:
Second life bar mainly. It's still obnoxious in a different way, but it's more for survivability.

Hmmm, I can see it. I find myself needing to remind myself that I need to drink basically constantly. Any opportunity to drink I should probably take it.

I also think enough to share is better than Relentless, but with the whole mechanic to him surviving being about stopping him from drinking I get the appeal of Relentless.

I feel like Chen is sleeper strong right now, not just against Zagara. I think that flying kick into barrel is just so good for creating 4 v 5 situations that it is crazy.
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
March 08 2016 01:02 GMT
#628
Why is the icon for Calldown: MULE taken from the icon for Calldown: Extra Supplies, and not, you know, Calldown: MULE?
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 09 2016 13:05 GMT
#629
On March 08 2016 10:02 .Aar wrote:
Why is the icon for Calldown: MULE taken from the icon for Calldown: Extra Supplies, and not, you know, Calldown: MULE?

Sloth?
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
March 11 2016 10:53 GMT
#630
Seems like a bug to me, but yesterday I had a mute guy on my team (like almost everyday BTW), and for the first time ever I saw the orange muted guy bubble IN DRAFT. Next game, had a mute guy on the team, no bubble in draft.
I'm 100% sure it was the first and last time I ever saw it in draft. Same for my friend. We play on EU. Am I the only one with this issue ?
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
March 11 2016 11:42 GMT
#631
Oh... I though they added the bubble in draft recently which was why I saw it.

I am not sure if I happen to have muted people not showing the icon in draft since then, I will keep an eye out.
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
March 11 2016 12:26 GMT
#632
On March 11 2016 19:53 Leolio wrote:
Seems like a bug to me, but yesterday I had a mute guy on my team (like almost everyday BTW), and for the first time ever I saw the orange muted guy bubble IN DRAFT. Next game, had a mute guy on the team, no bubble in draft.
I'm 100% sure it was the first and last time I ever saw it in draft. Same for my friend. We play on EU. Am I the only one with this issue ?

I saw it in draft too. Not just once. I don't think its a bug.
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
March 11 2016 12:46 GMT
#633
The bug would be that is does not always show during the draft, then suddenly in game you realize one of you mate is actually chat restricted.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 11 2016 19:08 GMT
#634
Can you not appear as offline in blizzard games anymore? I wanted to do my dailies and go make dinner without gettign PMs from friend to do QM or HL and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to play while appearing offline
ivancype
Profile Joined December 2012
Brazil485 Posts
March 13 2016 19:57 GMT
#635
So, do you guys know that Heroes of the Storm technical alpha was release exactly 2 years ago (march 13th, 2014)?
The other race is OP
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
March 14 2016 16:47 GMT
#636
On March 12 2016 04:08 ThomasjServo wrote:
Can you not appear as offline in blizzard games anymore? I wanted to do my dailies and go make dinner without gettign PMs from friend to do QM or HL and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to play while appearing offline


There is nowhere you can hide.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 14 2016 16:52 GMT
#637
On March 15 2016 01:47 Yoav wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2016 04:08 ThomasjServo wrote:
Can you not appear as offline in blizzard games anymore? I wanted to do my dailies and go make dinner without gettign PMs from friend to do QM or HL and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to play while appearing offline


There is nowhere you can hide.

We want LAN, and the ability to play without showing online.
Slydie
Profile Joined August 2013
2014 Posts
March 27 2016 18:19 GMT
#638
Should I get Lunara, Greymane or Diablo next?
Buff the siegetank
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
March 27 2016 18:31 GMT
#639
On March 28 2016 03:19 Slydie wrote:
Should I get Lunara, Greymane or Diablo next?

Each of those are pretty strong right now and aren't getting nerfed, so it really depends on your play style and what roles you lack if any. Lunara is great at being a pest and doing tons of backloaded, underestimated damage safely (doesn't have to fight to do damage at long range), Greymane chunks people hard and is good for erasing squishies (but commits to fights most of the time), and Diablo is a good CC gankbot frontliner. Unless you just don't have a tank or ranged character or a bruiser, you can't pick a wrong one with those choices.
Writer
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
March 27 2016 19:19 GMT
#640
I'm also torn on heroes. I've 28k in the bank. I was saving to buy Thrall, Lunara, Greymane and Li Ming (which I realise are all assassins but I own 25+ heroes already and I enjoyed playing them a lot + they are all pretty strong for HL and I need more pick diversity).

But the piggy bank is back and I want it.

Life is hard.

Either way, I found myself doing obscene damage with Greymane when I play him (apart from games where diving is literally suicide due to no support) so I think I'll get him. But I also wrecked with Li Ming in free week so... but I want the piggy... life... help...
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g7946
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 44m
Patches Events
6h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 44m
OSC
14h 44m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.