• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:11
CEST 07:11
KST 14:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8297 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 30

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 46 Next All
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 21 2016 13:07 GMT
#581
For me, playing against it, I always get punished for sticking around too long as a squishy. Team fight will have gone reasonably well then just a hair too long before I get lightning breath turned on me and boom I'm dead. I dunno, Apocalypse is just so much more useful all round.
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
January 25 2016 12:26 GMT
#582
Is there a TL Chat on EU?
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-25 13:01:17
January 25 2016 13:00 GMT
#583
Yes it's just teamliquid , quite quiet but I'm always happy to do QM or Hl if I'm on. I
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 25 2016 17:07 GMT
#584
Is there a good map for Murky to take bribe on? I played in a Murk on Murk game where he went Bribe level one and I was curious as to your preferences.

I generally copy an iDream build when he ran Murk against DK I think it was which opens with Safety Bubble.
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
January 25 2016 17:32 GMT
#585
Well there's quite a bit of camps on Garden of Terror so I would guess it's good there, can easily steal opponents camps.
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 25 2016 17:35 GMT
#586
I was thinking more about it, I suppose it makes sense, I may have to try it on GoT. I don't much care for taking Block level one.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46511 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-26 03:20:56
January 26 2016 03:20 GMT
#587
What's the fastest game ever played? I've gotten sub- 4 minutes a few times in Versus A.I., but these were with 4 other random people and heroes... surely with sylvanas and hammer working together it'd be damn fast?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
January 26 2016 04:13 GMT
#588
On January 26 2016 12:20 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
What's the fastest game ever played? I've gotten sub- 4 minutes a few times in Versus A.I., but these were with 4 other random people and heroes... surely with sylvanas and hammer working together it'd be damn fast?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Fastest QM game was about 5 minutes. Fastest HL game was 10:59.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-26 06:22:17
January 26 2016 06:21 GMT
#589
My fastest HL was 8:08 I think
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
January 26 2016 12:59 GMT
#590
On January 26 2016 02:07 ThomasjServo wrote:
Is there a good map for Murky to take bribe on? I played in a Murk on Murk game where he went Bribe level one and I was curious as to your preferences.

I generally copy an iDream build when he ran Murk against DK I think it was which opens with Safety Bubble.

I usually take either Bribe or Block, depending on the map.

I got with the Bubble Build from there on out though I've never seen the +20move be very useful.
Block gives a ton more sustain (lal) and Bribe is good on maps like Sky Temple where you can get a very easy splitpush at a very inconvenient time.
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 26 2016 13:17 GMT
#591
Sky temple would be good too, I like Bubble on level one mainly because I can chase with the bubble and be super aggressive. The slight increase to survivability from block just seems kind of moot the longer the game goes on, but that is my though process on those level one talents. Assault Egg is right out, and that left Bribe and Bubble.
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
January 27 2016 11:52 GMT
#592
On January 26 2016 15:21 Ej_ wrote:
My fastest HL was 8:08 I think


QM (5-stack):
[image loading]

I actually don't remember what happened in that game. Probably all opponents disconnecting or so, but it is still technically the shortest QM game I've ever played.

After that it's 9 minutes for next shortest QM and 9:45 for shortest HL.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
January 27 2016 11:58 GMT
#593
Holy Shit

That Zukhov guy must play with his forehead or sth
Never seen a MMR below 1000
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
January 27 2016 12:01 GMT
#594
On January 27 2016 20:58 Harris1st wrote:
Holy Shit

That Zukhov guy must play with his forehead or sth
Never seen a MMR below 1000


He's 45 or so. I had been playing Planetside 2 with him for 4 years before we both quit and looked for other games. He's not very good at Heroes, but, well, there are worse players.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 27 2016 12:02 GMT
#595
Even he got an 80% win rate with Tyrande XD
jubil
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2602 Posts
January 30 2016 22:43 GMT
#596
Hey guys, so I've been trying to round out my roster of supports (already pretty confident with Uther, Rehgar, Lili, Malf, Morales, and to a lesser extent Tyrande) so I bought Kharazim and have been playing him in QM. It's a pretty different and interesting playstyle; my question is, if I want to take him to HL, what kinds of picks or comps should I be looking for on our team or the enemy before I draft him? (~rank 1-2; 2.8k mmr) Also, I haven't tried a damage build on him, is that any good, and if so, when?

Also really interested in hearing people's opinions of the new Nova, as she's my go-to QM hero when I get sick of being forced to pick supports in HL
Marineking-Polt-Maru-Fantasy-Solar-Xenocider-Suppy fighting!
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 30 2016 22:48 GMT
#597
I always thought the rule of thumb with the damage level 1 talent was kind of an only if you have double support kind of thing. I saw it with a Tyrande/Monk team on Khaldor's stream just today actually though.
Frazzlehoon
Profile Joined July 2008
United States3455 Posts
February 01 2016 19:54 GMT
#598
Map mechanics question for Battlefield of Eternity:

Is there a ruleset that determines where the allied/enemy immortal spawns? Further, after the halfway point, can you determine where it re-positions to?
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
February 01 2016 19:57 GMT
#599
On February 02 2016 04:54 Frazzlehoon wrote:
Map mechanics question for Battlefield of Eternity:

Is there a ruleset that determines where the allied/enemy immortal spawns? Further, after the halfway point, can you determine where it re-positions to?


Random initial spawn afaik.

If they spawn top and bottom, then after the halftime show they will have always reposition to the enemy side (heaven immortal on right side, hell immortal on left side).
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
February 01 2016 23:57 GMT
#600
On January 31 2016 07:48 ThomasjServo wrote:
I always thought the rule of thumb with the damage level 1 talent was kind of an only if you have double support kind of thing. I saw it with a Tyrande/Monk team on Khaldor's stream just today actually though.


To be honest, I will go Transcendence 90% of the time regardless. I don't think the extra damage justifies the huge loss of self sustain (not to mention additional heals). With Iron Fists you can wreck pretty much anyone 1v1 around level 16 or so, but the tradeoff is being much weaker in the initial stages.

My go-to build with Kharazim regardless of another support or not is this:

Transcendence
Protective Shield (Overtake)
Way of the Hundred Fists (Echo of Heaven)
Seven Sided Strike
Fists of Fury (Quicksilver, Relentless)
Blinding Speed
Transgression (Storm Shield)

I find that the utility gained from being able to jump into their backline and deal a considerable amount of damage alongside the huge potential single target burst from SSS far outweighs the extra healing at 7, 16 and 10. Frankly I think there are seldom few occasions where Divine Palm is worth it - and at high level most teams have good discipline to not proc it anyway.

I put some alternate options in there too since it is composition (both yours and theirs) dependent. But that's what I've had most success with.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4495
Leta 1567
Bale 59
Shine 32
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Other Games
summit1g9026
WinterStarcraft593
Sick117
Mew2King28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Lourlo1047
• Rush566
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 49m
Patches Events
9h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 49m
OSC
17h 49m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.