• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11099 users

The Richard Dawkins Thread - Page 12

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 25 Next All
MyLostTemple *
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2921 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 04:21:40
July 14 2008 04:14 GMT
#221
On July 14 2008 13:03 Integra wrote:
MyLostTemple, Since I am on "WHY" WHY on earth did you start this topic?? I mean it's great to have an discussion and all but this is just the same as starting a discussion if Santa exists or not.


i said keep it civil...

i started this so people could watch some documentaries. and while i agree with you that god may be only as real as santa you're doing a terrific job of sending this thread towards getting closed. arrogantly making a statement like that and then adding a cocky little winky face at the end isn't going to further this debate.

if you can't manage to keep this discussion civil kindly shut the fuck up and stay out of it. i am happy to say the same to anyone else who is starting to send this thread towards a flame war.
Follow me on twitter: CallMeTasteless
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 04:18:01
July 14 2008 04:14 GMT
#222
Nintu said:

I never claimed I can show you God. The burden of proof argument doesn't apply until a Christian tries to prove to you the Existence of God. When a Christian tries, then go ahead, use it and have fun with it.

The very nature of God that I believe in is absolutely unprovable. Christianity is, and always has been, a Faith based religion. What this means is, if God was provable by scientific reasoning or any sort of amazing flawless argument, then the entire faith aspect would be destroyed. It would no longer be faith, it would be belief.

God could come to you right now and flip cars and shit to impress you, but then you would be believing with your eyes, not with your faith.

"Blessed are those who believe in that which they cannot see"

So God is, conceptually, unprovable by any sort of logical means. That's why when you ask for proof of his existence, any self-aware, spiritually attuned Christian will reply "I cannot do that for you, and I never said I could."
Here is the problem as I see it. As an Atheist, I have no qualms with you believing in Christianity if it improves your quality of life and happiness. I do not believe there is any eternal consequence, so there is no obligation to "convert" someone who is already content and happy.

Most religions not work that way, including most sects of Christianity. They attempt to convince people of things without using reason at all, as you have admitted reason does not apply to religion. They may attempt to do so by faith, a deeply personal and subjective experience, by which there should be NO POSSIBLE way to convince someone else of, and then by fear, superstition and repetition.

If you have faith that your feelings are correct, then so be it, but it's absolute bullshit to attempt to convince someone else of your faith, when they have zero access to the personal experience that you feel.

Furthermore, how can you possibly disparage a Muslim who has faith in Allah or a Japanese person who has faith in shinto (not that any exist anymore.) Maybe you don't personally, but many religious people do.

I would submit that if faith is enough reason to believe in God, why not try out all the world's religions because I'm sure each of them has their own sort of faith based experience that confirms their beliefs.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
blue_arrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1971 Posts
July 14 2008 04:16 GMT
#223
On July 14 2008 13:12 Nintu wrote:
I guess to better articulate what I mean,

The question is "If a spiritual world exists that is, by it's own definition "supernatural", then why would you try and disprove it using scientific reasoning?"

One of the conditions of it's existence is that it is not scientifically explained, right? So what's with all the theorycrafting. 0_0


Because this spiritual/supernatural world is affecting our world, the real world. There are serious issues that arise as the result of the existence of religion.
| MLIA | the weather sucks dick here
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 04:18:18
July 14 2008 04:16 GMT
#224
On July 14 2008 13:10 blue_arrow wrote:
Integra, Santa doesn't make people murder other people, at least not to the extent that religion does.

I'm sorry if this has been talked about already, and i'll edit this if it has, but I don't see any discussion about the horrible atrocities that are comitted in the name of religion.


This is a weak argument and can be used for eveything and not just religion.

Religion and Science is a tool that can be used for good or for bad.

True religion has killed lots of people. But so has science.
Atomic bombs is an example.

Science can be used by humans to cure diseases and to improve our world or to make weapons and bombs.

Religion can be used by humans to give people hope or to give them death.

EDIT: in fact science has helped kill more people that religion.


"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
404.Nintu
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1723 Posts
July 14 2008 04:16 GMT
#225
On July 14 2008 13:10 blue_arrow wrote:
Integra, Santa doesn't make people murder other people, at least not to the extent that religion does.

I'm sorry if this has been talked about already, and i'll edit this if it has, but I don't see any discussion about the horrible atrocities that are comitted in the name of religion.


There has never been a case of God making anyone kill anyone else. Infact, if you're right, and God doesn't exist, then the person is a Loony for hearing God, right?...

But if God does exist, then I doubt you should question his authority to act through people.. Y'know, cause he can create worlds and do crazy shit like that.


In all seriousness, When what.. 80% of the world are "adherents" to a religion, some of them are gonna be nut jobs who use "religion" as a safety net or justification...

It's like being charged with Murder and saying the Russians put you up to it. Even if it's not true, people are going to believe it because it's what they're most afraid of.(Extremism) (Atleast, during the Cold war, that analogy would apply. I'm really too young to make weird references to the Cold War.)
"So, then did the American yum-yum clown monkey also represent the FCC?"
404.Nintu
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1723 Posts
July 14 2008 04:20 GMT
#226
On July 14 2008 13:14 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
Nintu said:

I never claimed I can show you God. The burden of proof argument doesn't apply until a Christian tries to prove to you the Existence of God. When a Christian tries, then go ahead, use it and have fun with it.

The very nature of God that I believe in is absolutely unprovable. Christianity is, and always has been, a Faith based religion. What this means is, if God was provable by scientific reasoning or any sort of amazing flawless argument, then the entire faith aspect would be destroyed. It would no longer be faith, it would be belief.

God could come to you right now and flip cars and shit to impress you, but then you would be believing with your eyes, not with your faith.

"Blessed are those who believe in that which they cannot see"

So God is, conceptually, unprovable by any sort of logical means. That's why when you ask for proof of his existence, any self-aware, spiritually attuned Christian will reply "I cannot do that for you, and I never said I could."
Here is the problem as I see it. As an Atheist, I have no qualms with you believing in Christianity if it improves your quality of life and happiness. I do not believe there is any eternal consequence, so there is no obligation to "convert" someone who is already content and happy.

Most religions not work that way, including most sects of Christianity. They attempt to convince people of things without using reason at all, as you have admitted reason does not apply to religion. They may attempt to do so by faith, a deeply personal and subjective experience, by which there should be NO POSSIBLE way to convince someone else of, and then by fear, superstition and repetition.

If you have faith that your feelings are correct, then so be it, but it's absolute bullshit to attempt to convince someone else of your faith, when they have zero access to the personal experience that you feel.

Furthermore, how can you possibly disparage a Muslim who has faith in Allah or a Japanese person who has faith in shinto (not that any exist anymore.) Maybe you don't personally, but many religious people do.

I would submit that if faith is enough reason to believe in God, why not try out all the world's religions because I'm sure each of them has their own sort of faith based experience that confirms their beliefs.


I entirely agree with you my friend. "Most sect's" of Christianity is arguably, statistically and what-not, but I do believe with the thought behind your words. I do not believe there is 1 "right" denomination of Christianity. In every congregation, there will be bad people. And I entirely accept the fact that many bad things have been done under the name of Christianity. I don't condone it, and it's really very sad. I've never accepted the forceful application of beliefs from one person to another, on either side of this 'argument.' I respect your opinions and your rights to believe in what you believe. =)
"So, then did the American yum-yum clown monkey also represent the FCC?"
MyLostTemple *
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2921 Posts
July 14 2008 04:20 GMT
#227
On July 14 2008 13:10 blue_arrow wrote:
Integra, Santa doesn't make people murder other people, at least not to the extent that religion does.

I'm sorry if this has been talked about already, and i'll edit this if it has, but I don't see any discussion about the horrible atrocities that are comitted in the name of religion.


well technically most religious people don't think god is murdering people either. they generally say it's people who are going against gods will (then again a lot of people have been killed in the name of god too).
Follow me on twitter: CallMeTasteless
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 04:23:21
July 14 2008 04:23 GMT
#228
On July 14 2008 13:20 Nintu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:14 Jibba wrote:
Nintu said:

I never claimed I can show you God. The burden of proof argument doesn't apply until a Christian tries to prove to you the Existence of God. When a Christian tries, then go ahead, use it and have fun with it.

The very nature of God that I believe in is absolutely unprovable. Christianity is, and always has been, a Faith based religion. What this means is, if God was provable by scientific reasoning or any sort of amazing flawless argument, then the entire faith aspect would be destroyed. It would no longer be faith, it would be belief.

God could come to you right now and flip cars and shit to impress you, but then you would be believing with your eyes, not with your faith.

"Blessed are those who believe in that which they cannot see"

So God is, conceptually, unprovable by any sort of logical means. That's why when you ask for proof of his existence, any self-aware, spiritually attuned Christian will reply "I cannot do that for you, and I never said I could."
Here is the problem as I see it. As an Atheist, I have no qualms with you believing in Christianity if it improves your quality of life and happiness. I do not believe there is any eternal consequence, so there is no obligation to "convert" someone who is already content and happy.

Most religions not work that way, including most sects of Christianity. They attempt to convince people of things without using reason at all, as you have admitted reason does not apply to religion. They may attempt to do so by faith, a deeply personal and subjective experience, by which there should be NO POSSIBLE way to convince someone else of, and then by fear, superstition and repetition.

If you have faith that your feelings are correct, then so be it, but it's absolute bullshit to attempt to convince someone else of your faith, when they have zero access to the personal experience that you feel.

Furthermore, how can you possibly disparage a Muslim who has faith in Allah or a Japanese person who has faith in shinto (not that any exist anymore.) Maybe you don't personally, but many religious people do.

I would submit that if faith is enough reason to believe in God, why not try out all the world's religions because I'm sure each of them has their own sort of faith based experience that confirms their beliefs.


I entirely agree with you my friend. "Most sect's" of Christianity is arguably, statistically and what-not, but I do believe with the thought behind your words. I do not believe there is 1 "right" denomination of Christianity. In every congregation, there will be bad people. And I entirely accept the fact that many bad things have been done under the name of Christianity. I don't condone it, and it's really very sad. I've never accepted the forceful application of beliefs from one person to another, on either side of this 'argument.' I respect your opinions and your rights to believe in what you believe. =)
Fair enough, then we're at the best agreement possible until I experience something faith worthy myself.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
July 14 2008 04:23 GMT
#229
On July 14 2008 13:20 MyLostTemple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:10 blue_arrow wrote:
Integra, Santa doesn't make people murder other people, at least not to the extent that religion does.

I'm sorry if this has been talked about already, and i'll edit this if it has, but I don't see any discussion about the horrible atrocities that are comitted in the name of religion.


well technically most religious people don't think god is murdering people either. they generally say it's people who are going against gods will (then again a lot of people have been killed in the name of god too).


Allot of people have died in the name of freedom and liberation as well.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
404.Nintu
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1723 Posts
July 14 2008 04:24 GMT
#230
On July 14 2008 13:16 blue_arrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:12 Nintu wrote:
I guess to better articulate what I mean,

The question is "If a spiritual world exists that is, by it's own definition "supernatural", then why would you try and disprove it using scientific reasoning?"

One of the conditions of it's existence is that it is not scientifically explained, right? So what's with all the theorycrafting. 0_0


Because this spiritual/supernatural world is affecting our world, the real world. There are serious issues that arise as the result of the existence of religion.


This depends. If you believe the Spiritual/Supernatural world is directly affecting our world, as in God is pulling strings of world affairs, then I don't believe this is an issue because we can't exactly stop him. Assuming you mean the much more logical "people are doing bad things in the name of ____", then yes this is true, but I do not believe it is the affect of one religion itself.

Religion is being used as a tool, very unreligiously and terribly, I admit. This does not make religion responsible, atleast not anymore than a hammer is responsible if you murder someone else with it.

If it wasn't Religion, it would be philosophy, or sects of Science, or something else. In either case, religion cannot be extinguished, and it would be silly to blame it for all the mis-use in the first place anyway.
"So, then did the American yum-yum clown monkey also represent the FCC?"
blue_arrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1971 Posts
July 14 2008 04:24 GMT
#231
On July 14 2008 13:16 Integra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:10 blue_arrow wrote:
Integra, Santa doesn't make people murder other people, at least not to the extent that religion does.

I'm sorry if this has been talked about already, and i'll edit this if it has, but I don't see any discussion about the horrible atrocities that are comitted in the name of religion.


This is a weak argument and can be used for eveything and not just religion.

Religion and Science is a tool that can be used for good or for bad.

True religion has killed lots of people. But so has science.
Atomic bombs is an example.

Science can be used by humans to cure diseases and to improve our world or to make weapons and bombs.

Religion can be used by humans to give people hope or to give them death.

EDIT: in fact science has helped kill more people that religion.




Yes, evils have been helped along by both science and religion; evil has been comitted in the NAME of science and religion as well. But, in our modern world, do you see more atrocities being comitted in the NAME of religion, or in the NAME of science?

In fact, in our modern world, religious groups USE science to perpetuate their evils, while science using religion, in this era, is much less common.
| MLIA | the weather sucks dick here
blue_arrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1971 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 04:26:52
July 14 2008 04:26 GMT
#232
god isn't murdering people, people are murdering people in the name of god, or because of their religious belief.
| MLIA | the weather sucks dick here
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
July 14 2008 04:27 GMT
#233
On July 14 2008 13:20 MyLostTemple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:10 blue_arrow wrote:
Integra, Santa doesn't make people murder other people, at least not to the extent that religion does.

I'm sorry if this has been talked about already, and i'll edit this if it has, but I don't see any discussion about the horrible atrocities that are comitted in the name of religion.

(then again a lot of people have been killed in the name of god too).

True, but in those cases religion was used as a tool by the corrupt to manipulate the masses, just as Stalin and Hitler did with nationalism.

Human nature and bad environments lead us to do bad things more than anything else.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
MyLostTemple *
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2921 Posts
July 14 2008 04:28 GMT
#234
something i've always wondered is: if god exists, why would he necessarily care that people believed in him?

if i was the omnipotent being that created the universe and had a vested interest in people acting in a Good way, why would people buying into me existing matter? Arn't they going to find out either way? Why would i punish (assuming i was that type of god) people for not believing in me? To me this always seemed like one of the fishier parts of religion.

it's self evident that people can behave morally with our without the belief in god. so what necessitates this?
Follow me on twitter: CallMeTasteless
MyLostTemple *
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2921 Posts
July 14 2008 04:30 GMT
#235
On July 14 2008 13:23 Integra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:20 MyLostTemple wrote:
On July 14 2008 13:10 blue_arrow wrote:
Integra, Santa doesn't make people murder other people, at least not to the extent that religion does.

I'm sorry if this has been talked about already, and i'll edit this if it has, but I don't see any discussion about the horrible atrocities that are comitted in the name of religion.


well technically most religious people don't think god is murdering people either. they generally say it's people who are going against gods will (then again a lot of people have been killed in the name of god too).


Allot of people have died in the name of freedom and liberation as well.


yeah but those are human based rights. freedom of speech and thought are quite important. there is a diffrence between that and dying via suicide bombing because someone drew a cartoon character of your god and you think you'll get 70 virgins in paradise if you do so.
Follow me on twitter: CallMeTasteless
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
July 14 2008 04:31 GMT
#236
On July 14 2008 13:28 MyLostTemple wrote:
something i've always wondered is: if god exists, why would he necessarily care that people believed in him?

if i was the omnipotent being that created the universe and had a vested interest in people acting in a Good way, why would people buying into me existing matter? Arn't they going to find out either way? Why would i punish (assuming i was that type of god) people for not believing in me? To me this always seemed like one of the fishier parts of religion.

it's self evident that people can behave morally with our without the belief in god. so what necessitates this?


It's obvious isn't? GOD EXISTS and he is watching us and millions of other planets sitting in his tv couch laughing his head off. we are gods Soap opera show.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 04:32:11
July 14 2008 04:32 GMT
#237
How about the freedom to restrict other people's freedom?
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
blue_arrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1971 Posts
July 14 2008 04:32 GMT
#238
On July 14 2008 13:24 Nintu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:16 blue_arrow wrote:
On July 14 2008 13:12 Nintu wrote:
I guess to better articulate what I mean,

The question is "If a spiritual world exists that is, by it's own definition "supernatural", then why would you try and disprove it using scientific reasoning?"

One of the conditions of it's existence is that it is not scientifically explained, right? So what's with all the theorycrafting. 0_0


Because this spiritual/supernatural world is affecting our world, the real world. There are serious issues that arise as the result of the existence of religion.


This depends. If you believe the Spiritual/Supernatural world is directly affecting our world, as in God is pulling strings of world affairs, then I don't believe this is an issue because we can't exactly stop him. Assuming you mean the much more logical "people are doing bad things in the name of ____", then yes this is true, but I do not believe it is the affect of one religion itself.

Religion is being used as a tool, very unreligiously and terribly, I admit. This does not make religion responsible, atleast not anymore than a hammer is responsible if you murder someone else with it.

If it wasn't Religion, it would be philosophy, or sects of Science, or something else. In either case, religion cannot be extinguished, and it would be silly to blame it for all the mis-use in the first place anyway.


Yes, everything cannot be blamed on any sole religion, but why would religion not be responsible (at least partly responsible?). Doctors that perform abortion have been murdered by zealous religious groups. Women and young girls are raped in the name of religion. 9/11 occured beacuse of religion.
| MLIA | the weather sucks dick here
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
July 14 2008 04:33 GMT
#239
On July 14 2008 13:30 MyLostTemple wrote:
yeah but those are human based rights. freedom of speech and thought are quite important. there is a diffrence between that and dying via suicide bombing because someone drew a cartoon character of your god and you think you'll get 70 virgins in paradise if you do so.

No, its both ideals. and it depends from person to person how drastic you will be to protect them.

How much freedom can be sacrifised before we can go to war. Same with religion.

"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
MyLostTemple *
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2921 Posts
July 14 2008 04:39 GMT
#240
On July 14 2008 13:31 Integra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:28 MyLostTemple wrote:
something i've always wondered is: if god exists, why would he necessarily care that people believed in him?

if i was the omnipotent being that created the universe and had a vested interest in people acting in a Good way, why would people buying into me existing matter? Arn't they going to find out either way? Why would i punish (assuming i was that type of god) people for not believing in me? To me this always seemed like one of the fishier parts of religion.

it's self evident that people can behave morally with our without the belief in god. so what necessitates this?


It's obvious isn't? GOD EXISTS and he is watching us and millions of other planets sitting in his tv couch laughing his head off. we are gods Soap opera show.


ok seriously integra, just get off the forum. please. your not funny and your not helping this discussion. i already told you to shut up once for cocky and useless remarks. your cynicism is going to stifle this entire conversation. keep in mind this is coming from someone who's in the same atheist camp as you.

please don't post again unless it's going to be mature or i'll ask for a temp ban. these topics are volatile enough as it is and your not helping in keeping this civil.
Follow me on twitter: CallMeTasteless
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings106
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 75
hero 38
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1109
NeuroSwarm185
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 351
minikerr43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King207
hungrybox130
Other Games
summit1g10265
Maynarde227
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick464
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 157
• practicex 18
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo894
• Rush825
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 24m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.