• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:13
CEST 14:13
KST 21:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10103 users

Coronavirus and You - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 697 698 699 Next
Any and all updates regarding the COVID-19 will need a source provided. Please do your part in helping us to keep this thread maintainable and under control.

It is YOUR responsibility to fully read through the sources that you link, and you MUST provide a brief summary explaining what the source is about. Do not expect other people to do the work for you.

Conspiracy theories and fear mongering will absolutely not be tolerated in this thread. Expect harsh mod actions if you try to incite fear needlessly.

This is not a politics thread! You are allowed to post information regarding politics if it's related to the coronavirus, but do NOT discuss politics in here.

Added a disclaimer on page 662. Many need to post better.
GornWood
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany121 Posts
March 01 2020 21:33 GMT
#81
On February 28 2020 10:08 Manifesto7 wrote:
This thread is a place for you to share the ways the corona virus is affecting your life. This isn't a thread for fear mongering or speculation.


I live in Osaka, Japan. As of February 28th, a few things have changed. Large gatherings like my end-of-year work party have been canceled. Other events like graduations are either being scaled way down, or scrapped altogether. Pro sports are being canceled or played in empty stadiums.

Yesterday the Prime Minister announced that schools would close Monday, extending into the spring break. In Japan, the new school year stars in April so this is essentially a month long spring break. Abe said that businesses would be compensated if their workers had to take time off, but that is only lip service, and nothing will change in Japan's work culture. Nursery schools for the very young will stay open.

I am fortunate that my wife stays home, so she can watch the kids. Some of my friends are in much more difficult situations with elementary school aged kids. I, of course, still have to go to work because the hamster wheel can never stop spinning.

As for supplies, masks are impossible to find anywhere. I have a bit of stock at home but I doubt their effectiveness anyway. I keep a supply of bottled water at home in case of earthquakes and typhoons, and my farming means I always have food, but depending on how things develop over the next week, I might go stock up some more.

The system of tracking people in Japan is pretty good, and my confidence in local government remains high. The next big question is the Olympics, which would be a brutal punch to an already weakening economy in Japan.



I never seen anyone on TL who lives in Osaka. I will actually move there next month!
I'm living in western Germany. So far there has not been much impact around here but in my home town all the people are going crazy and they all buy so many supplies that they go out of stock.
For me personally its just really annoying. I am not really worried about the virus itself but if I would be infected I could be denied entry to Japan or be quarantined or something. I don't really know all that could happen, I just don't want to be infected before I move because it will jeopardize the plan.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
March 01 2020 23:08 GMT
#82
My partner works in a biology lab here and they're currently engaged with COVID-19. Here's a recent update regarding the outbreak in WA:

The team at the @seattleflustudy have sequenced the genome the #COVID19 community case reported yesterday from Snohomish County, WA, and have posted the sequence publicly to http://gisaid.org. There are some enormous implications here. This case, WA2, is on a branch in the evolutionary tree that descends directly from WA1, the first reported case in the USA sampled Jan 19, also from Snohomish County, viewable here:
[image loading]

This strongly suggests that there has been cryptic transmission in Washington State for the past 6 weeks. It's possible that this genetic similarity is a coincidence and these are separate introductions. However, I believe this is highly unlikely. The WA1 case had a variant at site 18060. This variant is only present in 2/59 viruses from China.
[image loading]

I'd assess the p-value for this coincidence at 2/59=0.03 and so is statistically significant. Additionally, these two cases are geographically proximal, both residing in Snohomish County. I believe we're facing an already substantial outbreak in Washington State that was not detected until now due to narrow case definition requiring direct travel to China. We will be working closely with @KCPubHealth and @WADeptHealth to investigate the full extent of the outbreak. We're hoping to update soon with better estimates of the number of infections in Washington State using available data. Thank you to the
@seattleflustudy team, and particularly to @lea_starita, for exceptionally fast turnaround from diagnostic assay at @WADeptHealth to sequenced genome.

An update, because I see people overly speculating on total outbreak size. Our best current expectation is a few hundred current infections. Expect more analyses tomorrow.

One more update: my best guess at a p-value here is 0.03 as above based on shared mutations (still possible this pattern was chance). If we get another sequence or two from additional WA community cases this should clinch the matter one way or another.

Source:
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-01 23:18:15
March 01 2020 23:18 GMT
#83
On March 02 2020 08:08 Chairman Ray wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
My partner works in a biology lab here and they're currently engaged with COVID-19. Here's a recent update regarding the outbreak in WA:

The team at the @seattleflustudy have sequenced the genome the #COVID19 community case reported yesterday from Snohomish County, WA, and have posted the sequence publicly to http://gisaid.org. There are some enormous implications here. This case, WA2, is on a branch in the evolutionary tree that descends directly from WA1, the first reported case in the USA sampled Jan 19, also from Snohomish County, viewable here:
[image loading]

This strongly suggests that there has been cryptic transmission in Washington State for the past 6 weeks. It's possible that this genetic similarity is a coincidence and these are separate introductions. However, I believe this is highly unlikely. The WA1 case had a variant at site 18060. This variant is only present in 2/59 viruses from China.
[image loading]

I'd assess the p-value for this coincidence at 2/59=0.03 and so is statistically significant. Additionally, these two cases are geographically proximal, both residing in Snohomish County. I believe we're facing an already substantial outbreak in Washington State that was not detected until now due to narrow case definition requiring direct travel to China. We will be working closely with @KCPubHealth and @WADeptHealth to investigate the full extent of the outbreak. We're hoping to update soon with better estimates of the number of infections in Washington State using available data. Thank you to the
@seattleflustudy team, and particularly to @lea_starita, for exceptionally fast turnaround from diagnostic assay at @WADeptHealth to sequenced genome.

An update, because I see people overly speculating on total outbreak size. Our best current expectation is a few hundred current infections. Expect more analyses tomorrow.

One more update: my best guess at a p-value here is 0.03 as above based on shared mutations (still possible this pattern was chance). If we get another sequence or two from additional WA community cases this should clinch the matter one way or another.

Source: https://twitter.com/trvrb/status/1233970271318503426


I'm not sure I really understood anything in this post
Bora Pain minha porra!
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-01 23:37:04
March 01 2020 23:34 GMT
#84
On March 02 2020 08:18 Sbrubbles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2020 08:08 Chairman Ray wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
My partner works in a biology lab here and they're currently engaged with COVID-19. Here's a recent update regarding the outbreak in WA:

The team at the @seattleflustudy have sequenced the genome the #COVID19 community case reported yesterday from Snohomish County, WA, and have posted the sequence publicly to http://gisaid.org. There are some enormous implications here. This case, WA2, is on a branch in the evolutionary tree that descends directly from WA1, the first reported case in the USA sampled Jan 19, also from Snohomish County, viewable here:
[image loading]

This strongly suggests that there has been cryptic transmission in Washington State for the past 6 weeks. It's possible that this genetic similarity is a coincidence and these are separate introductions. However, I believe this is highly unlikely. The WA1 case had a variant at site 18060. This variant is only present in 2/59 viruses from China.
[image loading]

I'd assess the p-value for this coincidence at 2/59=0.03 and so is statistically significant. Additionally, these two cases are geographically proximal, both residing in Snohomish County. I believe we're facing an already substantial outbreak in Washington State that was not detected until now due to narrow case definition requiring direct travel to China. We will be working closely with @KCPubHealth and @WADeptHealth to investigate the full extent of the outbreak. We're hoping to update soon with better estimates of the number of infections in Washington State using available data. Thank you to the
@seattleflustudy team, and particularly to @lea_starita, for exceptionally fast turnaround from diagnostic assay at @WADeptHealth to sequenced genome.

An update, because I see people overly speculating on total outbreak size. Our best current expectation is a few hundred current infections. Expect more analyses tomorrow.

One more update: my best guess at a p-value here is 0.03 as above based on shared mutations (still possible this pattern was chance). If we get another sequence or two from additional WA community cases this should clinch the matter one way or another.

Source: https://twitter.com/trvrb/status/1233970271318503426


I'm not sure I really understood anything in this post

Two cases in the US aren’t brothers with a Chinese daddy, they’re father and son. We can tell because son looks like father. That means that even if we assume that the father has a Chinese daddy, son was born here.

It means we’re not dealing with FOB Coronavirus, it’s been here longer than we thought, started families, discreetly bought up some land in the Pacific Northwest, and so forth.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-01 23:44:41
March 01 2020 23:44 GMT
#85
Basically, the second case in washington looks like it is descended from the first case in washington.

That suggests the virus is spreading within WA itself, rather than coming in on planes and being successfully contained.

EDIT: too slow
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-01 23:49:06
March 01 2020 23:46 GMT
#86
On March 02 2020 08:34 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2020 08:18 Sbrubbles wrote:
On March 02 2020 08:08 Chairman Ray wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
My partner works in a biology lab here and they're currently engaged with COVID-19. Here's a recent update regarding the outbreak in WA:

The team at the @seattleflustudy have sequenced the genome the #COVID19 community case reported yesterday from Snohomish County, WA, and have posted the sequence publicly to http://gisaid.org. There are some enormous implications here. This case, WA2, is on a branch in the evolutionary tree that descends directly from WA1, the first reported case in the USA sampled Jan 19, also from Snohomish County, viewable here:
[image loading]

This strongly suggests that there has been cryptic transmission in Washington State for the past 6 weeks. It's possible that this genetic similarity is a coincidence and these are separate introductions. However, I believe this is highly unlikely. The WA1 case had a variant at site 18060. This variant is only present in 2/59 viruses from China.
[image loading]

I'd assess the p-value for this coincidence at 2/59=0.03 and so is statistically significant. Additionally, these two cases are geographically proximal, both residing in Snohomish County. I believe we're facing an already substantial outbreak in Washington State that was not detected until now due to narrow case definition requiring direct travel to China. We will be working closely with @KCPubHealth and @WADeptHealth to investigate the full extent of the outbreak. We're hoping to update soon with better estimates of the number of infections in Washington State using available data. Thank you to the
@seattleflustudy team, and particularly to @lea_starita, for exceptionally fast turnaround from diagnostic assay at @WADeptHealth to sequenced genome.

An update, because I see people overly speculating on total outbreak size. Our best current expectation is a few hundred current infections. Expect more analyses tomorrow.

One more update: my best guess at a p-value here is 0.03 as above based on shared mutations (still possible this pattern was chance). If we get another sequence or two from additional WA community cases this should clinch the matter one way or another.

Source: https://twitter.com/trvrb/status/1233970271318503426


I'm not sure I really understood anything in this post

Two cases in the US aren’t brothers with a Chinese daddy, they’re father and son. We can tell because son looks like father. That means that even if we assume that the father has a Chinese daddy, son was born here.

It means we’re not dealing with FOB Coronavirus, it’s been here longer than we thought, started families, discreetly bought up some land in the Pacific Northwest, and so forth.


Ah ok, so presumably the virus arrived much earlier than people thought, but local doctors have been misdiagnosing because they weren't really looking for it. Now they need to reevaluate the true spread of the infection.

Edit: @Belisaur: Ok I wasn't aware of the importance of first generation vs second generation infection.
Bora Pain minha porra!
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-01 23:50:22
March 01 2020 23:49 GMT
#87
WA1 was dated Jan 19th. That is the first case as far as we know.

This just means WA1 wasn't contained and may have been spreading since then.
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
March 01 2020 23:56 GMT
#88
On March 02 2020 08:49 Belisarius wrote:
WA1 was dated Jan 19th. That is the first case as far as we know.

This just means WA1 wasn't contained and may have been spreading since then.


Ok, I think I get it now, thanks.
Bora Pain minha porra!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-02 00:19:49
March 02 2020 00:19 GMT
#89
What do disposable face masks normally go for when there isn't the threat of coronavirus spreading? Quick search of Amazon shows they're selling for about a dollar apiece and shipping times are of course delayed.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
March 02 2020 00:29 GMT
#90
On March 02 2020 09:19 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
What do disposable face masks normally go for when there isn't the threat of coronavirus spreading? Quick search of Amazon shows they're selling for about a dollar apiece and shipping times are of course delayed.


I bought masks before the outbreak began and here's what I paid:

Disposable surgical face mask (125 ct) - $8.99
3M Particulate Filter Mask N95 (20 ct) - $12.50
3M Half-face respirator assembly with 2091 P100 filters - $11.99
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 02 2020 01:53 GMT
#91
Yeah upon further review it looks like those orders I'm seeing are from China. If and when they get reporterd they'll probably just come back under a different name and do the same thing.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8928 Posts
March 02 2020 03:53 GMT
#92
i run multiple restaurant businesses and sales has definitely suffered this year. starting with the bushfires, to the floods and now the virus, seems like australia just cant catch a breath. our economy sucks shit anyway and all these things are just piling on top so sad days for retail.

my office also happens to be in the suburb which the first confirmed case of coronavirus in australia was found, so it was a ghost town here for a while. almost every retailer in the streets here were crying for help because sales tanked so hard for them. had a few bakeries that straight up sold everything at discounted prices every day because their daily stock just wouldnt get sold
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
March 02 2020 04:49 GMT
#93
I’ve definitely been hearing a lot of worries at work in Southern California. We do a lot of business with Chinese raw materials suppliers, and are expecting much less volume. The 6 week cryptic transmission mentioned earlier in this thread is also worrying. I’m checking in with people I know from Iran and their families, because news reports suggest their government downplayed impact for the election and to save face ... and that it’s very widespread already.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
ShloobeR
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 02 2020 06:39 GMT
#94
Seoul, went ahead and got a month delay on my swimming membership. Really annoying because I feel like I was really getting into a good rhythm with it and now I have to stop it abruptly. Work isn't too bad so far but if it goes on for 2 or 3 months like this we'll probably be in trouble.

Aside from the economy though, I'm feeling pretty good about the situation in Korea. The # of cases are spiking but the healthcare system here is generally very good and accessible, I think Korea will come out of this looking relatively good. I live alone and have no family here so I'm not really at risk of spreading it to my parents or anything.
: o )
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
March 02 2020 14:31 GMT
#95
What effect has this had on me personally?

[image loading]


Devastating.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12174 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-02 16:08:05
March 02 2020 16:07 GMT
#96
On March 02 2020 06:33 GornWood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2020 10:08 Manifesto7 wrote:
This thread is a place for you to share the ways the corona virus is affecting your life. This isn't a thread for fear mongering or speculation.


I live in Osaka, Japan. As of February 28th, a few things have changed. Large gatherings like my end-of-year work party have been canceled. Other events like graduations are either being scaled way down, or scrapped altogether. Pro sports are being canceled or played in empty stadiums.

Yesterday the Prime Minister announced that schools would close Monday, extending into the spring break. In Japan, the new school year stars in April so this is essentially a month long spring break. Abe said that businesses would be compensated if their workers had to take time off, but that is only lip service, and nothing will change in Japan's work culture. Nursery schools for the very young will stay open.

I am fortunate that my wife stays home, so she can watch the kids. Some of my friends are in much more difficult situations with elementary school aged kids. I, of course, still have to go to work because the hamster wheel can never stop spinning.

As for supplies, masks are impossible to find anywhere. I have a bit of stock at home but I doubt their effectiveness anyway. I keep a supply of bottled water at home in case of earthquakes and typhoons, and my farming means I always have food, but depending on how things develop over the next week, I might go stock up some more.

The system of tracking people in Japan is pretty good, and my confidence in local government remains high. The next big question is the Olympics, which would be a brutal punch to an already weakening economy in Japan.



I never seen anyone on TL who lives in Osaka. I will actually move there next month!
I'm living in western Germany. So far there has not been much impact around here but in my home town all the people are going crazy and they all buy so many supplies that they go out of stock.
For me personally its just really annoying. I am not really worried about the virus itself but if I would be infected I could be denied entry to Japan or be quarantined or something. I don't really know all that could happen, I just don't want to be infected before I move because it will jeopardize the plan.


If possible move before and quarantine yourself upon arrival? We have a new co-worker from one of the most impacted regions and that person arrived early for quarantine prior to first work day. Might not be required in your case though.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-02 22:27:46
March 02 2020 19:38 GMT
#97
On March 02 2020 23:31 Jockmcplop wrote:
What effect has this had on me personally?

[image loading]


Devastating.

This is the kind of common sense precaution that has been long overdue.

Edit: I didn’t know this was part of a wider story as I’ve been out of the U.K. for a while. I thought it was just a general public safety warning not to touch Peter Andre because we don’t know where he’s been.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
bloooargh
Profile Joined May 2012
United States28 Posts
March 02 2020 20:00 GMT
#98
Portland, Oregon here.

Just had a baby, and the hospital ward was placed in halfway- reverse-quarantine over the weekend. Only mom and I are allowed to see him, and nobody gets in without a temperature taken.

Got a panicked phone call from mother-in-law when she saw on the news that the Oregon case was at a hospital in town. Of course it was a different hospital. Not sure what she thought we were supposed to do.... flee the most sanitary place in town with a newborn?
IT COMPILED!!! SHIP IT!!!
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-02 21:23:37
March 02 2020 21:23 GMT
#99
On March 03 2020 04:38 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2020 23:31 Jockmcplop wrote:
What effect has this had on me personally?

[image loading]


Devastating.

This is the kind of common sense precaution that has been long overdue.

Didn't know who he was. Googled him. Entire first page is people raging at him for the signs, and him being "mortified" and denying it happened.

This is why we're doomed, ladies and gentlemen.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
March 02 2020 22:10 GMT
#100
People want to take selfies with Peter Andre? What is this? The 90s?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 697 698 699 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Sea.KH 42
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi772
XcaliburYe361
Counter-Strike
fl0m1984
byalli879
x6flipin539
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu36
Other Games
gofns41680
singsing3010
B2W.Neo970
Hui .139
Livibee115
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 47m
Replay Cast
10h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.