• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8467 users

Coronavirus and You - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 697 698 699 Next
Any and all updates regarding the COVID-19 will need a source provided. Please do your part in helping us to keep this thread maintainable and under control.

It is YOUR responsibility to fully read through the sources that you link, and you MUST provide a brief summary explaining what the source is about. Do not expect other people to do the work for you.

Conspiracy theories and fear mongering will absolutely not be tolerated in this thread. Expect harsh mod actions if you try to incite fear needlessly.

This is not a politics thread! You are allowed to post information regarding politics if it's related to the coronavirus, but do NOT discuss politics in here.

Added a disclaimer on page 662. Many need to post better.
warding
Profile Joined August 2005
Portugal2397 Posts
February 28 2020 18:29 GMT
#41
Portugal here. My company works in the education sector and I'm worried about school closings. We also do summer camps and worry about people keeping their kids at home due to fear. There are more than a few ways I see that this could either hit us really hard or even bankrupt us. I can imagine a zillion different industries where this might also be true.
arbiter_md
Profile Joined February 2008
Moldova1219 Posts
February 28 2020 18:45 GMT
#42
On February 29 2020 02:23 Broetchenholer wrote:
In Southern Germany we still joke about it at the office even though it seems likely that it is currently spreading all around us undetected. The office suggests to be ready to work from home at any time if needed. My fear is that the brits get scared and don't let flights from Stuttgart in when I want to travel there for vacation next Wednesday...


I think you should cancel the flight and the vacation there altogether. Knowing how active it's now in northern Italy and how fast this thing spreads, it's unpredictable what will be the situation in three days. I'm sure you don't want to catch it, and for sure we don't want you to spread it more if you catch it.
The copyright of this post belongs solely to me. Nobody else, not teamliquid, not greetech and not even blizzard have any share of this copyright. You can copy, distribute, use in commercial purposes the content of this post or parts of it freely.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
February 28 2020 18:54 GMT
#43
I work in the Tyre industry, and we have now hit an issue with budget tyres and the imports. They come from China....they have not shipped anything in weeks and it has caused all major suppliers to put up budget prices a good 20-30% and that is absolutely HUGE. Today i basically had to change my whole price list on budgets on a .dos system so basically manually to make sure im not now £5 cheaper than everyone else and then lose all my budget tyres for nothing and be without for months!
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Kantuva
Profile Joined April 2010
Uruguay211 Posts
February 28 2020 19:07 GMT
#44
Uruguay over here, no cases, just 2 days ago Brazil confirmed the first case of the virus on Brazil

Currently Uruguay is at the end of Summer break, and there are no plans to delay it as far as I have read, hospitals have been stocking supplies and getting ready for when it eventually arrives to the country, but there are still worries that the healthcare system might not suffice especially on more isolated parts of the country.

Media over here haven't been spreading fear but actually quite good information sourced directly from CCDC, the Chinese body of control and prevention of diseases such as that 80.9% of ncoronavirus cases are classified as mild, 13.8% as grave and only 4.7% as critical, which includes respiratory failures, etc and of those 4.7 crtical, most come from people with preexisting health conditions
@Kantuva | Mapmaker | TLMC Volunteer Admin | Join us on: https://mapcave.net/discord
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44354 Posts
February 28 2020 19:38 GMT
#45
Nothing in my part of the world and basically not worried about it. Young, healthy, no immune system issues. I can work from home if needed too. Think I’ll head to the Winchester and wait for all this to blow over.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17847 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-28 20:22:10
February 28 2020 20:21 GMT
#46
Thanks to the insider info I have at local hospitals I know that there are at least 2 cases of nCov in my city but the information is being kept under wraps and all hush hush.

The Minister of Defense has called in all of the military hospital commanders for a meeting (don't know the results of that yet, will keep you posted).

Students that have recently traveled to countries with confirmed nCov cases have been forbidden from attending classes at the university for the next 2 weeks (and I know for a fact that some of them are ignoring this restriction).
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-28 20:52:56
February 28 2020 20:52 GMT
#47
From what I can tell nothing is going on here in Saskatoon, Canada. Not really concerned at all, partially due to knowing that a lot of the hysteria is overblown by the media to some extent, and also partially due to Saskatoon being in the middle of nowhere
Administrator
MinscandBoo
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
252 Posts
February 28 2020 21:26 GMT
#48
I live in a city with some confirmed cases (USA). Lots of talk and many afraid people but no real action as of yet... Weird stuff though, like we're out of a lot of fresh vegetables. Dunno if it's related at all. None of it usually comes from China. (california and mexico). I've next to no food stores and no paid time off at my work and living paycheck to paycheck so I'm pretty screwed if it comes down to it. I have a tiny garden box with some plants just popping up but it'd be a drop in the bucket. I'm not overly worried though. My brother has a month old baby though and I hope at least he'll be okay. I don't go see him anymore since I have so much contact with the general public with my job. Masks sold out a month ago. Any time we get more they are immediately bought.
Swords! Not words!
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
February 28 2020 23:11 GMT
#49
West Germany - Engineering services for the automotive industry

The corona virus is talked about everywhere and dominates the news but I have not seen any difference in my day-to-day activities. I hear masks and sanitizers are sold out pretty much everywhere, though. The only thing I personally noticed is that hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed in every single hallway in the company I work for.

However, the company I work for may be in big trouble due to the corona virus. Business in its core branch has been declining steadily in the past 5 years. In this time, they managed to diversify rapidly so the core branch only accounts for ~50% of the revenue currently, but it came at a steep price. Diversification and the simultaneous expansion have been done mostly through expensive (and sometimes economically questionable) acquisitions. In 5 years, the number of employees has increased by almost 200% and even before the virus it became apparent that the running cost alongside the acquisition expenses have caused financial instability (2 cost-cutting programms plus temporary employee contracts not being extended). The issue with the virus outbreak is that the two biggest projects which just started and promised to finally stabilize the company came from Chinese clients who in turn are expected to send several hundred people overhere. If the projects break down due to the virus, the company may be in for some pretty hard times. I am not particularly worried for myself but it could have a noticable impact on the local economy and on many of the employees.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
February 29 2020 01:06 GMT
#50
France here, I would like to work at home but I don't know in how many days we will be forced to.
Receiving some emails from work and university about it (with some misinformation at work by omission). The number of cases rose by a lot very recently here and since it was likely spreading silently we might go full italia.

We are prepared for small number of cases (1000+) but if it reaches 100 000 or so it'll be a huge problem with the hospital crisis going on already. I'm glad the asian racism has lowered since europe got it now (and probably people are becoming a bit too scared of it to be racist anymore or idk).

Since there are a lot of travels at the company I work with, their work life is affected a bit, and today some people that should have come from Singapore didn't, but otherwise not too much has changed.

I feel like the effects will be noticeable very soon though. There was a lot of news about it, but it stopped a bit I'd say a week or two ago, and came back at the front with the Italy situation.

Overall it's an unique and interesting situation to live.
WriterMaru
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 29 2020 02:46 GMT
#51
On February 29 2020 05:21 Manit0u wrote:
Thanks to the insider info I have at local hospitals I know that there are at least 2 cases of nCov in my city but the information is being kept under wraps and all hush hush.

The Minister of Defense has called in all of the military hospital commanders for a meeting (don't know the results of that yet, will keep you posted).

Students that have recently traveled to countries with confirmed nCov cases have been forbidden from attending classes at the university for the next 2 weeks (and I know for a fact that some of them are ignoring this restriction).


Jesus....the fuck is wrong with people.

Somehow not surprised to here that things are being kept under wraps. It's likely the case in most place based on the current modeling of the disease and the transmissibilty.

While the disease doesn't look "that" bad in those U60, it's still dramatically worse than flu, and my biggest concern is that with the higher % that develop severe illness, hospital resources will be inadequate to meet demand, dramatically raising the CFR.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-29 02:50:03
February 29 2020 02:48 GMT
#52
On February 29 2020 06:26 MinscandBoo wrote:
I live in a city with some confirmed cases (USA). Lots of talk and many afraid people but no real action as of yet... Weird stuff though, like we're out of a lot of fresh vegetables. Dunno if it's related at all. None of it usually comes from China. (california and mexico). I've next to no food stores and no paid time off at my work and living paycheck to paycheck so I'm pretty screwed if it comes down to it. I have a tiny garden box with some plants just popping up but it'd be a drop in the bucket. I'm not overly worried though. My brother has a month old baby though and I hope at least he'll be okay. I don't go see him anymore since I have so much contact with the general public with my job. Masks sold out a month ago. Any time we get more they are immediately bought.


Mortality rates are VERY low in the young, which is somewhat unusual. Well under 1 in 1000, and in fact I'm not sure if there has even been a confirmed infant death yet.

On February 29 2020 05:52 TheEmulator wrote:
From what I can tell nothing is going on here in Saskatoon, Canada. Not really concerned at all, partially due to knowing that a lot of the hysteria is overblown by the media to some extent, and also partially due to Saskatoon being in the middle of nowhere


I keep hearing about this hysteria. Don't consume much media, so I'm curious about this. I have yet to meet anyone who is hysterical over this yet. Don't know anyone talking about isolating and bunkering down for a year, aside from one guy one my facebook who is like that over every threat.

I'm genuine curious what the media is claiming that is overblown? How bad are they making it look?
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
February 29 2020 03:21 GMT
#53
On February 29 2020 11:48 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2020 06:26 MinscandBoo wrote:
I live in a city with some confirmed cases (USA). Lots of talk and many afraid people but no real action as of yet... Weird stuff though, like we're out of a lot of fresh vegetables. Dunno if it's related at all. None of it usually comes from China. (california and mexico). I've next to no food stores and no paid time off at my work and living paycheck to paycheck so I'm pretty screwed if it comes down to it. I have a tiny garden box with some plants just popping up but it'd be a drop in the bucket. I'm not overly worried though. My brother has a month old baby though and I hope at least he'll be okay. I don't go see him anymore since I have so much contact with the general public with my job. Masks sold out a month ago. Any time we get more they are immediately bought.


Mortality rates are VERY low in the young, which is somewhat unusual. Well under 1 in 1000, and in fact I'm not sure if there has even been a confirmed infant death yet.

Show nested quote +
On February 29 2020 05:52 TheEmulator wrote:
From what I can tell nothing is going on here in Saskatoon, Canada. Not really concerned at all, partially due to knowing that a lot of the hysteria is overblown by the media to some extent, and also partially due to Saskatoon being in the middle of nowhere


I keep hearing about this hysteria. Don't consume much media, so I'm curious about this. I have yet to meet anyone who is hysterical over this yet. Don't know anyone talking about isolating and bunkering down for a year, aside from one guy one my facebook who is like that over every threat.

I'm genuine curious what the media is claiming that is overblown? How bad are they making it look?


I think knowing about the future of the spread/containment, by actually knowing what the fuck is going on in China atm, would be greatly helpful; it is basically looking into the future for the rest of the world. I don't even mind the CCP under reporting cases in absolute terms, but rather knowing if they managed to stop contagion rate as they claim or not, and what worked exactly.
Starlightsun
Profile Blog Joined June 2016
United States1405 Posts
February 29 2020 05:50 GMT
#54
Pretty quiet in Hawaii, no confirmed cases yet. Some people are panic buying groceries and tourism starting to take a hit.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-29 07:50:32
February 29 2020 07:36 GMT
#55
2 new cases just hit my state, including the 4th known secondary transmission in US:
https://www.king5.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/washington-coronavirus-update/281-e73682dc-dad7-4b6e-b0ec-d2234ff9e2e0

I'm decently prepared
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17847 Posts
February 29 2020 07:43 GMT
#56
On February 29 2020 11:46 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2020 05:21 Manit0u wrote:
Thanks to the insider info I have at local hospitals I know that there are at least 2 cases of nCov in my city but the information is being kept under wraps and all hush hush.

The Minister of Defense has called in all of the military hospital commanders for a meeting (don't know the results of that yet, will keep you posted).

Students that have recently traveled to countries with confirmed nCov cases have been forbidden from attending classes at the university for the next 2 weeks (and I know for a fact that some of them are ignoring this restriction).


Jesus....the fuck is wrong with people.

Somehow not surprised to here that things are being kept under wraps. It's likely the case in most place based on the current modeling of the disease and the transmissibilty.

While the disease doesn't look "that" bad in those U60, it's still dramatically worse than flu, and my biggest concern is that with the higher % that develop severe illness, hospital resources will be inadequate to meet demand, dramatically raising the CFR.


It doesn't help that Poland has pretty much closed all of its contagious disease wards across the country some time ago. There's a total of maybe 30 beds for contagious patients across the country of 40 million people and only a handful of doctors who specialize in the field (the rest have left the country for greener pastures when they started closing stuff down). We do have some pretty well equipped pulmunology wards though due to the resurgence of tuberculosis and such so that might help a bit if it comes to worse.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-29 09:32:24
February 29 2020 09:27 GMT
#57
I have a paid for trip to Barcelona coming up (it was a birthday gift for my gf), i made final arrangements hours before i found out that the virus spread there too.
My country right now has a policy that any person returning from places where the infection is serious has to be checked and even without symptoms undergoes a mandatory home-quarantine for 14 days. With symptoms you'd go to actual quarantine. AFAIK from certain towns in Italy, you just cant go home at all, you're stuck there.

Not sure what to do, Barcelona isnt on the list yet, but it could be in the future. I'd need to go in 3 weeks time, could get reasonable amount of partial refunds up until 2 weeks before leaving.

Im a healthy adult, I'm not afraid of the virus, but really dislike the idea of getting quarantined. Got just about a week to make up my mind. The airline i'd fly with cancelled a bunch of their flights to Italy this week, so if things turn for the worse in the coming day, the decision might be out of my hand.

Oh and some people are really panicking over here, surgical masks are sold out everywhere (even though the virus isnt even here, and the masks dont really protect that much), multiple supermarkets were rushed and some shelves emptied. Not everywhere though, but definitely happened at a couple of places and got coverage.
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
February 29 2020 09:46 GMT
#58
idk whether the question in the OP regarding masks was discussed yet. But our government agency says roughtly the following:
Low level Masks are effective for 20 or so mins, even for the healthy until they get wet --> single use during a short train journey. Apart from that I've heard a couple of ppmedical professionals say that it's better not to use masks because you touch your face more with them one --> smear infections.

For professional protection you should use a mask (with FFP2 or 3).
passive quaranstream fan
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18451 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-29 09:59:19
February 29 2020 09:55 GMT
#59
On February 29 2020 18:27 Geo.Rion wrote:
I have a paid for trip to Barcelona coming up (it was a birthday gift for my gf), i made final arrangements hours before i found out that the virus spread there too.
My country right now has a policy that any person returning from places where the infection is serious has to be checked and even without symptoms undergoes a mandatory home-quarantine for 14 days. With symptoms you'd go to actual quarantine. AFAIK from certain towns in Italy, you just cant go home at all, you're stuck there.

Not sure what to do, Barcelona isnt on the list yet, but it could be in the future. I'd need to go in 3 weeks time, could get reasonable amount of partial refunds up until 2 weeks before leaving.

Im a healthy adult, I'm not afraid of the virus, but really dislike the idea of getting quarantined. Got just about a week to make up my mind. The airline i'd fly with cancelled a bunch of their flights to Italy this week, so if things turn for the worse in the coming day, the decision might be out of my hand.

Oh and some people are really panicking over here, surgical masks are sold out everywhere (even though the virus isnt even here, and the masks dont really protect that much), multiple supermarkets were rushed and some shelves emptied. Not everywhere though, but definitely happened at a couple of places and got coverage.


Don't know if I can help much other than to tell you life is going on exactly as normal here in Barcelona. I am not doing home office, although I was asked to request VPN access so that I *can* home office if the health organizations recommend companies do that. But stuff moves fast. 3 weeks ago, I don't think there were any confirmed cases in Lombardy and now it's being treated as the hotspot in Europe. So maybe in 3 weeks I will be on lockdown in my flat and Barcelona will be one of the no-go zones.

If you want to be sure to not run into trouble with travel restrictions/quarantine, be prepared to cancel your trip. But if the situation remains as it is now and doesn't escalate, Barcelona is fine.

E: unlike IEM, the Clasico tomorrow is being played with public (at least, so far nothing is canceled). Whether that is because our authorities are willfully ignorant to the risks or Katowice's authorities are totally paranoid... I cannot say.
Ingvar
Profile Joined April 2015
Russian Federation421 Posts
February 29 2020 10:42 GMT
#60
Moscow, Russia.
There is nothing here yet but rumors about COVID-2019 are a popular discussion topic. The city would be pretty fucked though in case of epidemics because of extreme density of population and reliance on metro for transportation. I am fortunate enough that I could easily switch to working from home if allowed but it is not a possibility for a lot of people.
I have a holiday in France planned in a week and I really hope nothing happens during this time so I can fly there without problems. I don’t mind getting stuck in France though =)
MMA | Life | Classic | Happy | Team Empire | Team Spirit
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 697 698 699 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1849
RotterdaM928
TaKeTV 400
IndyStarCraft 189
SteadfastSC182
ZombieGrub93
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 928
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 157
RuFF_SC2 137
ZombieGrub88
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 505
Dewaltoss 117
910 70
Mind 58
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m3972
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4837
Liquid`Hasu584
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 158
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 19
• 80smullet 16
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade344
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 19m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 19m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.