• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:25
CEST 20:25
KST 03:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9286 users

South American Politics thread - Page 48

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 66 Next
des
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States507 Posts
November 17 2019 03:46 GMT
#941
If anything term limits are undemocratic, unless your definition of democracy has less to do with achieving the goals of the people and more to do with having a fair shot for the opposition every so often. And if this is what democracy is, I will happily declare myself an opponent of democracy. That the will and welfare of the people should fall second to the rules or nominal multiparty politics is absurdity there just like it's absurdity here.

"The United States is also a one-party state, but with typical American extravagance, they have two of them" - Julius Nyerere

Anyway if you're hung up on the process at this point...I dunno, if rigid adherence to the principles of liberal democracy leads to people being shot in the street that seems like proof positive that that rigid adherence is misguided.
my larvae bring all the zerg to the yard
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-17 03:47:55
November 17 2019 03:47 GMT
#942
On November 17 2019 12:39 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2019 12:33 Nebuchad wrote:...
When you take into account that Morales agreed to new democratic elections with oversight and that the opposition decided within hours that new elections wouldn't cut it and they needed to remove him instead, it starts becoming a lot clearer.

If one takes the OAS report that had been recently released at face value (or close to it), being disinclined to accept elections carried out with Morales remaining in control doesn't seem totally unreasonable. Who knows what "oversight" is going to turn out to mean?


That's a good point, we don't know what the oversight would have been. If the oversight turned out to be shit, then definitely the opposition would have had a good point, and definitely they would have been on the side of democracy. But we aren't going to get to that stage. Because the opposition didn't want us to.
No will to live, no wish to die
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12175 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-17 03:52:53
November 17 2019 03:52 GMT
#943
On November 17 2019 12:46 des wrote:
If anything term limits are undemocratic, unless your definition of democracy has less to do with achieving the goals of the people and more to do with having a fair shot for the opposition every so often. And if this is what democracy is, I will happily declare myself an opponent of democracy. That the will and welfare of the people should fall second to the rules or nominal multiparty politics is absurdity there just like it's absurdity here.

"The United States is also a one-party state, but with typical American extravagance, they have two of them" - Julius Nyerere

Anyway if you're hung up on the process at this point...I dunno, if rigid adherence to the principles of liberal democracy leads to people being shot in the street that seems like proof positive that that rigid adherence is misguided.


I personally find any system that generates a cult of personality is wrong. So any system that picks a strong leader is inherently flawed (outside war times).

The basic discourse being about this person or that person instead of their ideas and policies means that you have a high chance of picking bad leaders. Of course the opposite doesn't promise perfect leaders either but you at least have a goal post to try for.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 17 2019 03:58 GMT
#944
On November 17 2019 12:46 des wrote:...
Anyway if you're hung up on the process at this point...I dunno, if rigid adherence to the principles of liberal democracy leads to people being shot in the street that seems like proof positive that that rigid adherence is misguided.

Why are the people who attempt to enforce the principles of liberal democracy more at fault for the consequences than the people who tried to break those principles in the first place?

On November 17 2019 12:47 Nebuchad wrote:...
That's a good point, we don't know what the oversight would have been. If the oversight turned out to be shit, then definitely the opposition would have had a good point, and definitely they would have been on the side of democracy. But we aren't going to get to that stage. Because the opposition didn't want us to.

We could argue about how much the opposition/people/police/whoever else should have to bend over and take what they see as the erosion of their country's democratic principles before they are justified in taking actions X/Y/Z in response but I don't think I'd find that conversation very pleasant. As such I think I'll leave it here.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24371 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-17 04:11:10
November 17 2019 04:09 GMT
#945
On November 17 2019 12:58 Aquanim wrote:

We could argue about how much the opposition/people/police/whoever else should have to bend over and take what they see as the erosion of their country's democratic principles before they are justified in taking actions X/Y/Z in response but I don't think I'd find that conversation very pleasant. As such I think I'll leave it here.


That one's probably more at home in the US politics thread anyway

Time will tell where we go from here but the current situation doesn't bode well for indigenous populations in Bolivia
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
November 17 2019 04:21 GMT
#946
On November 17 2019 12:58 Aquanim wrote:
We could argue about how much the opposition/people/police/whoever else should have to bend over and take what they see as the erosion of their country's democratic principles before they are justified in taking actions X/Y/Z in response but I don't think I'd find that conversation very pleasant. As such I think I'll leave it here.


It's fine if you don't want to have the conversation but then you can't draw conclusions based on a certain answer being reached in this conversation that you don't want to have.
No will to live, no wish to die
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-17 04:49:32
November 17 2019 04:49 GMT
#947
On November 17 2019 13:21 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2019 12:58 Aquanim wrote:
We could argue about how much the opposition/people/police/whoever else should have to bend over and take what they see as the erosion of their country's democratic principles before they are justified in taking actions X/Y/Z in response but I don't think I'd find that conversation very pleasant. As such I think I'll leave it here.


It's fine if you don't want to have the conversation but then you can't draw conclusions based on a certain answer being reached in this conversation that you don't want to have.

It has not been my intention to do such a thing. I do however reserve the right to object to other people drawing conclusions based on their belief that their answer to that question is unambiguously correct.
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
November 17 2019 05:08 GMT
#948
On November 17 2019 13:49 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2019 13:21 Nebuchad wrote:
On November 17 2019 12:58 Aquanim wrote:
We could argue about how much the opposition/people/police/whoever else should have to bend over and take what they see as the erosion of their country's democratic principles before they are justified in taking actions X/Y/Z in response but I don't think I'd find that conversation very pleasant. As such I think I'll leave it here.


It's fine if you don't want to have the conversation but then you can't draw conclusions based on a certain answer being reached in this conversation that you don't want to have.

It has not been my intention to do such a thing. I do however reserve the right to object to other people drawing conclusions based on their belief that their answer to that question is unambiguously correct.


You can only say that what happened is unclear if you reach a specific conclusion on this question. Any answer to that question other than "They were right" makes it very clear that their action was wrong.
No will to live, no wish to die
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-17 09:13:58
November 17 2019 08:42 GMT
#949
On November 17 2019 14:08 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2019 13:49 Aquanim wrote:
On November 17 2019 13:21 Nebuchad wrote:
On November 17 2019 12:58 Aquanim wrote:
We could argue about how much the opposition/people/police/whoever else should have to bend over and take what they see as the erosion of their country's democratic principles before they are justified in taking actions X/Y/Z in response but I don't think I'd find that conversation very pleasant. As such I think I'll leave it here.


It's fine if you don't want to have the conversation but then you can't draw conclusions based on a certain answer being reached in this conversation that you don't want to have.

It has not been my intention to do such a thing. I do however reserve the right to object to other people drawing conclusions based on their belief that their answer to that question is unambiguously correct.


You can only say that what happened is unclear if you reach a specific conclusion on this question. Any answer to that question other than "They were right" makes it very clear that their action was wrong.

+ Show Spoiler +
I don't really wish to debate the validity of this argument with someone who is so immovably convinced that the protestors/oppposition/whoever are unambiguously in the wrong, either. Seems like a total waste of time.

EDIT: Ok I'll clarify a little bit more. I don't see anything that you or I would say in this conversation that doesn't just boil down to "My opinion is right and your opinion is wrong". I don't see any point in having such a conversation. That does not mean that I think your opinion is right, or that you trying to browbeat me into "If you're not willing to have that conversation you must acknowledge my opinion is right and/or proceed with future conversation on the basis that my opinion is right" is in any way reasonable.

As it is I have already hedged almost everything I have said today + Show Spoiler +
replying to des' hypothetical statement in kind doesn't count
beyond my initial comments about the Bolivian Supreme Court ruling (which I am certain raises red flags). I am already not "draw[ing] conclusions based on certain answers being reached". I am finding your insinuations to the contrary tiresome.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24371 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-17 09:22:58
November 17 2019 09:20 GMT
#950
On November 17 2019 17:42 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2019 14:08 Nebuchad wrote:
On November 17 2019 13:49 Aquanim wrote:
On November 17 2019 13:21 Nebuchad wrote:
On November 17 2019 12:58 Aquanim wrote:
We could argue about how much the opposition/people/police/whoever else should have to bend over and take what they see as the erosion of their country's democratic principles before they are justified in taking actions X/Y/Z in response but I don't think I'd find that conversation very pleasant. As such I think I'll leave it here.


It's fine if you don't want to have the conversation but then you can't draw conclusions based on a certain answer being reached in this conversation that you don't want to have.

It has not been my intention to do such a thing. I do however reserve the right to object to other people drawing conclusions based on their belief that their answer to that question is unambiguously correct.


You can only say that what happened is unclear if you reach a specific conclusion on this question. Any answer to that question other than "They were right" makes it very clear that their action was wrong.

+ Show Spoiler +
I don't really wish to debate the validity of this argument with someone who is so immovably convinced that the protestors/oppposition/whoever are unambiguously in the wrong, either. Seems like a total waste of time.

EDIT: Ok I'll clarify a little bit more. I don't see anything that you or I would say in this conversation that doesn't just boil down to "My opinion is right and your opinion is wrong". I don't see any point in having such a conversation. That does not mean that I think your opinion is right, or that you trying to browbeat me into "If you're not willing to have that conversation you must acknowledge my opinion is right and/or proceed with future conversation on the basis that my opinion is right" is in any way reasonable.

As it is I have already hedged almost everything I have said today + Show Spoiler +
replying to des' hypothetical statement in kind doesn't count
beyond my initial comments about the Bolivian Supreme Court ruling (which I am certain raises red flags). I am already not "draw[ing] conclusions based on certain answers being reached". I am finding your insinuations to the contrary tiresome.


Could be a coup completely undermining democracy or freedom fighters heralding democracy (or anywhere in between), but you can't take a position (not interested in discussing it) or draw conclusions about which or about the governments/people that do other than they should be more unsure.

Is that accurate?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-17 09:40:02
November 17 2019 09:38 GMT
#951
On November 17 2019 17:42 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2019 14:08 Nebuchad wrote:
On November 17 2019 13:49 Aquanim wrote:
On November 17 2019 13:21 Nebuchad wrote:
On November 17 2019 12:58 Aquanim wrote:
We could argue about how much the opposition/people/police/whoever else should have to bend over and take what they see as the erosion of their country's democratic principles before they are justified in taking actions X/Y/Z in response but I don't think I'd find that conversation very pleasant. As such I think I'll leave it here.


It's fine if you don't want to have the conversation but then you can't draw conclusions based on a certain answer being reached in this conversation that you don't want to have.

It has not been my intention to do such a thing. I do however reserve the right to object to other people drawing conclusions based on their belief that their answer to that question is unambiguously correct.


You can only say that what happened is unclear if you reach a specific conclusion on this question. Any answer to that question other than "They were right" makes it very clear that their action was wrong.

+ Show Spoiler +
I don't really wish to debate the validity of this argument with someone who is so immovably convinced that the protestors/oppposition/whoever are unambiguously in the wrong, either. Seems like a total waste of time.

EDIT: Ok I'll clarify a little bit more. I don't see anything that you or I would say in this conversation that doesn't just boil down to "My opinion is right and your opinion is wrong". I don't see any point in having such a conversation. That does not mean that I think your opinion is right, or that you trying to browbeat me into "If you're not willing to have that conversation you must acknowledge my opinion is right and/or proceed with future conversation on the basis that my opinion is right" is in any way reasonable.

As it is I have already hedged almost everything I have said today + Show Spoiler +
replying to des' hypothetical statement in kind doesn't count
beyond my initial comments about the Bolivian Supreme Court ruling (which I am certain raises red flags). I am already not "draw[ing] conclusions based on certain answers being reached". I am finding your insinuations to the contrary tiresome.


I think you're reading too much into what I answered. I'm objecting to you saying both that "it's unclear whether they were justified in going for a coup" and "I don't want to get into whether democracy was sufficiently threatened to merit the intervention of the military". In order to answer that it's unclear whether or not they are justified, you have to posit that democracy was sufficiently threatened. If it wasn't, then the coup would obviously not be justified in those terms. So you say you're unwilling to go into the discussion of a specific point, but your overall position requires having reached some form of conclusion on that specific point. It's impossible for me to argue against your point without going into that discussion. It's okay if we don't argue, we don't have to, but I still had to point it out.
No will to live, no wish to die
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
November 17 2019 15:37 GMT
#952
--- Nuked ---
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24371 Posts
November 17 2019 16:17 GMT
#953
I think you missed the key one regarding whether it is a coup or not

Her chief responsibility as temporary leader though is organising new elections within 90 days, and for this she has shown only limited enthusiasm. On Thursday, politicians from Morales’s party and the interim government said they had struck a deal to pave the way for a new vote in 90 days. But on Friday Áñez said that deal had failed, without providing further explanation


If folks want to wait till there's a questionable election (or no election at all) to make a determination of what happened I get it. If there's not an indisputably legitimate election though, it's a coup, and the people that supported the coup (supported/celebrated Morales ousting) were cheering against democracy is the point.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
November 17 2019 16:56 GMT
#954
--- Nuked ---
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24371 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-17 17:15:55
November 17 2019 17:14 GMT
#955
On November 18 2019 01:56 JimmiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2019 01:17 GreenHorizons wrote:
I think you missed the key one regarding whether it is a coup or not

Her chief responsibility as temporary leader though is organising new elections within 90 days, and for this she has shown only limited enthusiasm. On Thursday, politicians from Morales’s party and the interim government said they had struck a deal to pave the way for a new vote in 90 days. But on Friday Áñez said that deal had failed, without providing further explanation


If folks want to wait till there's a questionable election (or no election at all) to make a determination of what happened I get it. If there's not an indisputably legitimate election though, it's a coup, and the people that supported the coup (supported/celebrated Morales ousting) were cheering against democracy is the point.

Correct, we are unsure at this point. That is why I posted the article and what it says and what we have been saying and you have been arguing against.


I'm not arguing against being "unsure". No one is sure about anything, everything is probability.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
November 17 2019 18:20 GMT
#956
--- Nuked ---
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24371 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-17 18:55:53
November 17 2019 18:31 GMT
#957
On November 18 2019 03:20 JimmiC wrote:
Then perhaps make statements like "this seems like a... " instead of "this is a..." That is what tells people it is a presumption and not a fact.


I thought we were all operating with that basic understanding of phenomena?

Should be obvious that we're all always arguing what we believe to be the most probably correct assessment (unless it's a joke or whatever).

"We don't know" is always accurate (even after we experience and study something) and comparably unavailing.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
des
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States507 Posts
November 18 2019 05:11 GMT
#958
https://www.jornada.com.mx/ultimas/mundo/2019/11/17/gobierno-de-bolivia-ira-por-diputados-201csubversivos201d-leales-a-evo-285.html

The new minister of the interim Government of Bolivia, Arturo Murillo, announced on Sunday the creation of a "special apparatus of the Prosecutor's Office" to stop deputies related to the Movement To Socialism (MAS) of former President Evo Morales, who according to the official version would be committing acts of subversion and sedition.
my larvae bring all the zerg to the yard
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24371 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-18 05:25:54
November 18 2019 05:21 GMT
#959
On November 18 2019 14:11 des wrote:
https://www.jornada.com.mx/ultimas/mundo/2019/11/17/gobierno-de-bolivia-ira-por-diputados-201csubversivos201d-leales-a-evo-285.html

Show nested quote +
The new minister of the interim Government of Bolivia, Arturo Murillo, announced on Sunday the creation of a "special apparatus of the Prosecutor's Office" to stop deputies related to the Movement To Socialism (MAS) of former President Evo Morales, who according to the official version would be committing acts of subversion and sedition.


So their first acts since taking power have been a religiously fanatic swearing themselves in, cops cutting and burning indigenous symbols, cops attacking a reporter and killing protesters, refusing a deal for elections without explanation, and hunting down the opposition.

Sounds like people that should have been condemned rather than portrayed as fighting for democracy or freedom (which doesn't seem to be their concern at all now that they have power). Seems clear to me that it was a ruse for people gullible enough to buy it.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
November 18 2019 05:52 GMT
#960
This is the part where the western media stops reporting.
No will to live, no wish to die
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2397
RotterdaM839
TaKeTV 329
IndyStarCraft 219
BRAT_OK 102
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2397
RotterdaM 839
ByuN 369
IndyStarCraft 219
MaxPax 169
RuFF_SC2 109
BRAT_OK 102
UpATreeSC 63
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC 51
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3200
Shuttle 665
Mini 452
EffOrt 371
Mind 77
Dewaltoss 73
910 73
Zeus 66
HiyA 62
hero 59
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 18
sorry 17
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3428
Counter-Strike
fl0m5221
pashabiceps1226
Fnx 644
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3584
Liquid`Hasu198
Other Games
singsing2080
Beastyqt860
ceh9719
mouzStarbuck278
C9.Mang0132
XaKoH 125
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 150
• StrangeGG 38
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV412
Other Games
• imaqtpie693
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.