• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:43
CEST 19:43
KST 02:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11913 users

LGBT Rights and Gender Equality Thread - Page 129

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 149 Next
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:16:04
August 07 2013 22:14 GMT
#2561
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.


Some would say your gender identity is your imagination, so you should rather not throw words like that so lightly.

Anyway, keep insisting your rapist mentality is nothing wrong and you'll just be doing other transsexuals a disservice. And, yes, an average person who doesn't want to have sex with whomever they don't want to have sex with qualify more as "decent human beings" because their sexual preferences are neutral in terms of morality, whereas your attitude is far into the immoral territory.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 07 2013 22:14 GMT
#2562
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

So basiclly, fuck them because they don't agree with me. They don't matter, because they are inhuman and trash. Got it.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
August 07 2013 22:14 GMT
#2563
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 22:14 GMT
#2564
On August 08 2013 07:12 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:09 Pierrot wrote:
This morning I went out to breakfast for blueberry pancakes. I asked for blueberry pancakes, I was served something that looked exactly like blueberry pancakes, smelled exactly like blueberry pancakes, tasted exactly like blueberry pancakes, and even the texture was right! They were delicious pancakes. Some of the yummiest I've ever had.


Then I found out through a friend of a friend that the blueberry pancakes I ate were identified at birth as strawberry pancakes.



I feel raped. Whoever served me those pancakes is a predator.

Or to put it another way, you are allergic to strawberries. Now your dead and that person is guilty of manslaughter.

Rape through omission is still makes you a terrible person, even if they enjoyed it at the time.
.


People don't die from having sex with a transsexual.

"Don't be an idiot, posting such dumb shit just wastes the time of the reader." -KwarK
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:16:23
August 07 2013 22:16 GMT
#2565
On August 08 2013 07:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:12 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:09 Pierrot wrote:
This morning I went out to breakfast for blueberry pancakes. I asked for blueberry pancakes, I was served something that looked exactly like blueberry pancakes, smelled exactly like blueberry pancakes, tasted exactly like blueberry pancakes, and even the texture was right! They were delicious pancakes. Some of the yummiest I've ever had.


Then I found out through a friend of a friend that the blueberry pancakes I ate were identified at birth as strawberry pancakes.



I feel raped. Whoever served me those pancakes is a predator.

Or to put it another way, you are allergic to strawberries. Now your dead and that person is guilty of manslaughter.

Rape through omission is still makes you a terrible person, even if they enjoyed it at the time.
.


People don't die from having sex with a transsexual.

"Don't be an idiot, posting such dumb shit just wastes the time of the reader." -KwarK

People don't die from being raped generally. Non fatal is a pretty low benchmark to build your morality, such as it is, on.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:20:28
August 07 2013 22:16 GMT
#2566
On August 08 2013 07:01 maybenexttime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 06:18 ComaDose wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:16 maybenexttime wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:11 ComaDose wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:07 maybenexttime wrote:
On August 08 2013 05:48 HunterX11 wrote:
On August 08 2013 05:44 DoubleReed wrote:
Could someone summarize what the conversation is about? I'm lost.

Why does a transgendered person have to inform transgenderedness before having sex? I mean, I think that's weird, but that's just not what informed consent refers to. I don't have to inform people that I'm Jewish just in case they're an anti-Semite or something.


Actually someone already DID make the argument you should inform them you're Jewish in case they're a Nazi and you are raping them by engaging them in sex with a Jew without their knowledge


Well, during world war 2 that could as well be a death sentence to them (Germans didn't treat people who associated with Jews too nicely).

it is the opinion of the majority here that the nazi has a right to an informed consent, despite their obviously stupid prejudices, therefore the jews options get worse, and we protect the rights of the stupid majority at the expense of an oppressed minority.


You should reread what KwarK had to say about this, he even came up with a formula IIRC.

I'm quite sure i have his message correct.
I did say while its reasonable to assume you are sleeping with a nazi.


I don't see it in your post, but anyway, in that case - yes, that would be immoral. Why you'd want to sleep with a nazi as a Jew is beyond me, though. Anyway, the example is rather stupid because having limited options in terms of casual sex should be the least of your concern in such a situation/society.

EDIT: nvm now i see what you were saying. yeah its in the post above that one. at least i think i see what your saying... your agreeing with me right?
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:18:12
August 07 2013 22:17 GMT
#2567
On August 08 2013 07:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:12 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:09 Pierrot wrote:
This morning I went out to breakfast for blueberry pancakes. I asked for blueberry pancakes, I was served something that looked exactly like blueberry pancakes, smelled exactly like blueberry pancakes, tasted exactly like blueberry pancakes, and even the texture was right! They were delicious pancakes. Some of the yummiest I've ever had.


Then I found out through a friend of a friend that the blueberry pancakes I ate were identified at birth as strawberry pancakes.



I feel raped. Whoever served me those pancakes is a predator.

Or to put it another way, you are allergic to strawberries. Now your dead and that person is guilty of manslaughter.

Rape through omission is still makes you a terrible person, even if they enjoyed it at the time.
.


People don't die from having sex with a transsexual.

"Don't be an idiot, posting such dumb shit just wastes the time of the reader." -KwarK

What if that person was depressed and feels betrayed, hurt and damage to the point where they commit suicide? How can you know the outcome of what happens next?

Don't worry, we know your response to this. That person was a bigot and deserved what they got. We get it.
.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 22:17 GMT
#2568
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:22:28
August 07 2013 22:17 GMT
#2569
Most sexual wrong doings are committed by people are forced to conform to mainstream sexuality in their daily lives instead of being allowed any avenue of personal expression or means of social understanding (it doesn't matter what their default sexuality is or how deviant they are from the norm), if you restrict a person's alternatives so they can not satisfy their drives or internalize them in a constructive and moral manner then they are bound to break the arbitrary mainstream rulings of what is considered legal at the time.

All that matters in regards to sexuality in the moral implications category is personal responsibility, if you can be responsible for the predictable consequences of your actions (that meaning you are both actively pursuing the capacity of predicting the consequences of your actions, as well as being accountable for them) then I don't see how any social damage can possibly be done. But instead people would rather live with arbitrary lines forced upon them because they refuse social responsibility, and jeopardize the state of being of minorities in the process, simply because it's much easier to sort out and conform to.

Unfortunately there are always societal forces and natural obstacles in the way of obtaining what human drives and needs individuals might possess, but that's the case with any possible drive or need. With our capacity to project and understand experiences which may not be accessible to us there will always be things which are unobtainable to us through moral obligation or physical limitation. There is not point shunning human curiosity or our natural state when in reality they have always been the driving forces of society, we've simply molded them towards directions which are deemed desirable or rational:
- Redesigning greed becomes the driving force of systematic competition with in monetary systems (and basically the functionality of our consumerist culture and the basis of many economies),
- repressed sexuality becomes the driving force of religious and existential ideology trying to derive meaning with out admitting to sexual desires,
-our hubris have always been the driving force behind architecture and the arts to affect the world and consciously reaffirm our lofty position,
etc etc etc.

Human beings are born with numerous qualities which arbitrarily the society they exist in may or may not deem desirable, that's simply the way it is with collectivist societal structures. What you shouldn't do is pretend such conflicts of interest do not exist and censor or ban behavior simply because they don't conform to your view point, but instead allow exploration and communication. If you truly believe in freedom of speech or civil / social liberties you believe in it fundamentally for exactly the view points which you despise, because anyone can believe in freedom of speech for view points which they like as it confirms and reaffirms their position.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
August 07 2013 22:19 GMT
#2570
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
August 07 2013 22:21 GMT
#2571
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 07 2013 22:22 GMT
#2572
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.

thats a little far.... maybe if they asked if you were a trans person and you lied about it.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Pierrot
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada53 Posts
August 07 2013 22:22 GMT
#2573
On August 08 2013 07:12 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:09 Pierrot wrote:
This morning I went out to breakfast for blueberry pancakes. I asked for blueberry pancakes, I was served something that looked exactly like blueberry pancakes, smelled exactly like blueberry pancakes, tasted exactly like blueberry pancakes, and even the texture was right! They were delicious pancakes. Some of the yummiest I've ever had.


Then I found out through a friend of a friend that the blueberry pancakes I ate were identified at birth as strawberry pancakes.



I feel raped. Whoever served me those pancakes is a predator.

A) Sex and pancakes aren't the same thing
B) If you don't mind whether pancakes are what you think they are or not, as long as they taste the same, that's your personal preference but does not give you the right to choose for someone else
C) Consent is more relevant to sex than pancakes

Don't be an idiot, posting such dumb shit just wastes the time of the reader.


I was being facetious.
I wonder how much time you have made people waste through the course of this thread. You equated rape to someone not showing someone in a bar their original (and no longer valid or legal) birth certificate. You're still winning.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
August 07 2013 22:23 GMT
#2574
On August 08 2013 07:13 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:10 maybenexttime wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:51 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:50 farvacola wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:49 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:48 KwarK wrote:
Just like the rest of the predators. I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're literally saying "yep, that's what I do, I see no issue with it".


Does labeling me a predator reinforce your feelings of righteousness?

Likely no more than your repeated accusations of cowardice.


There's nothing cowardly about being afraid.


Just don't expect people here to pity you if you get beaten up.


I have no desire for pity. Being valued equally as any other person for purposes of dispensing justice would be kind of nice, I guess, but I don't particularly care. If someone beats me up, that's their problem.

generally people of all genders arent looked too kindly upon when they conceal the truth for their own gain. quit painting yourself a victim my god
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Pierrot
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada53 Posts
August 07 2013 22:24 GMT
#2575
On August 08 2013 07:12 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:09 Pierrot wrote:
This morning I went out to breakfast for blueberry pancakes. I asked for blueberry pancakes, I was served something that looked exactly like blueberry pancakes, smelled exactly like blueberry pancakes, tasted exactly like blueberry pancakes, and even the texture was right! They were delicious pancakes. Some of the yummiest I've ever had.


Then I found out through a friend of a friend that the blueberry pancakes I ate were identified at birth as strawberry pancakes.



I feel raped. Whoever served me those pancakes is a predator.

Or to put it another way, you are allergic to strawberries. Now your dead and that person is guilty of manslaughter.

Rape through omission is still makes you a terrible person, even if they enjoyed it at the time.
.



Ok, fun is fun but this hit way too close to home for me. I have a friend who is recovering in the ICU at the moment from having sex with a trans girl. The doctors don't think he is going to make it.

User was temp banned for this post.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 07 2013 22:24 GMT
#2576
On August 08 2013 07:22 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.

thats a little far.... maybe if they asked if you were a trans person and you lied about it.

The scenario implies that the trans person is aware that the person does not want to sleep with someone who is transgendered.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
August 07 2013 22:24 GMT
#2577
On August 08 2013 07:22 Pierrot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:12 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:09 Pierrot wrote:
This morning I went out to breakfast for blueberry pancakes. I asked for blueberry pancakes, I was served something that looked exactly like blueberry pancakes, smelled exactly like blueberry pancakes, tasted exactly like blueberry pancakes, and even the texture was right! They were delicious pancakes. Some of the yummiest I've ever had.


Then I found out through a friend of a friend that the blueberry pancakes I ate were identified at birth as strawberry pancakes.



I feel raped. Whoever served me those pancakes is a predator.

A) Sex and pancakes aren't the same thing
B) If you don't mind whether pancakes are what you think they are or not, as long as they taste the same, that's your personal preference but does not give you the right to choose for someone else
C) Consent is more relevant to sex than pancakes

Don't be an idiot, posting such dumb shit just wastes the time of the reader.


I was being facetious.
I wonder how much time you have made people waste through the course of this thread. You equated rape to someone not showing someone in a bar their original (and no longer valid or legal) birth certificate. You're still winning.

Have you seen how rapey the arguments being made from the other side are here? You should be ashamed. We just heard "it doesn't matter if they don't want to have sex with a trans person, I think that distinction is dumb so I won't tell them". It's sickening.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 22:29 GMT
#2578
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 07 2013 22:31 GMT
#2579
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.

"I don't care what happens, as long as I get what I want. What happens afterwords is their problem" Said by every guy who slept with a drunk girl or lied to one to get her into bed.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 22:31 GMT
#2580
On August 08 2013 07:24 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:22 ComaDose wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.

thats a little far.... maybe if they asked if you were a trans person and you lied about it.

The scenario implies that the trans person is aware that the person does not want to sleep with someone who is transgendered.


That's the scenario? That's not where I'm working from.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 637
UpATreeSC 114
ProTech50
JuggernautJason31
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33759
Calm 3357
Shuttle 1116
actioN 220
firebathero 181
Hyuk 113
Barracks 105
Dewaltoss 101
Liquid`Ret 61
Hyun 29
[ Show more ]
Free 24
Aegong 23
Bale 23
HiyA 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 16
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8595
Dendi1122
XaKoH 379
Fuzer 104
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1342
fl0m1134
x6flipin834
Other Games
singsing2121
FrodaN1331
Beastyqt663
ceh9354
B2W.Neo336
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee186
byalli183
C9.Mang0155
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King68
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV421
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
• imaqtpie526
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 32m
Replay Cast
5h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.