• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:11
CEST 17:11
KST 00:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9779 users

LGBT Rights and Gender Equality Thread - Page 130

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 149 Next
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 07 2013 22:32 GMT
#2581
On August 08 2013 07:31 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.

"I don't care what happens, as long as I get what I want. What happens afterwords is their problem" Said by every guy who slept with a drunk girl or lied to one to get her into bed.

i really didnt read that from what they said
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 07 2013 22:34 GMT
#2582
On August 08 2013 07:31 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:24 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:22 ComaDose wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.

thats a little far.... maybe if they asked if you were a trans person and you lied about it.

The scenario implies that the trans person is aware that the person does not want to sleep with someone who is transgendered.


That's the scenario? That's not where I'm working from.

Its not like it matters to you. You don't care if they would have a problem with you being transgender or not. Your just like the guy who can't wait for another night for his date to be sober or doesn't inform the girl that he isn't a member of the band.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
August 07 2013 22:34 GMT
#2583
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.


Same reasoning can be applied to defend rape by impersonation...
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 07 2013 22:35 GMT
#2584
On August 08 2013 07:34 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:31 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:24 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:22 ComaDose wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.

thats a little far.... maybe if they asked if you were a trans person and you lied about it.

The scenario implies that the trans person is aware that the person does not want to sleep with someone who is transgendered.


That's the scenario? That's not where I'm working from.

Its not like it matters to you. You don't care if they would have a problem with you being transgender or not. Your just like the guy who can't wait for another night for his date to be sober or doesn't inform the girl that he isn't a member of the band.

not like the first one at all but i guess kinda like the second one... if it was reasonable to assume that they assumed that you were in a band.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:38:03
August 07 2013 22:36 GMT
#2585
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.

Stop painting me as someone afraid of sex with a trans person. I am not.

The numbers are a fact. It'd be easier for you if they weren't, but they are, and you know they are and it makes your behaviour inexcusable. There is a colossal imbalance in the information between the parties. Your partner knows that he shares criteria with, for the purpose of argument, 50% of people. You know you have a condition which affects roughly 0.01% of people. This means you are going into this with a 50% chance of violating someone if you do nothing whereas they are going into this with a 0.01% chance of being violated. If you know these numbers (hypothetical, just for the example) and you go "fuck it, that's their problem if they didn't want to have sex with a trans person", you're a predator. You know there is a reasonable chance that your partner does not want this but because you do want it you simply choose not to address that.

This isn't a "I shouldn't have to" or a "it's not fair" or anything else. Whining about how you shouldn't have to doesn't change shit, you're not trying to tick boxes, you're trying to protect the individuals involved from something they do not want. This is a moral obligation.

Do you understand that sex with someone who doesn't want sex with you (but doesn't know) is a bad thing? Can you at least get that?
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 07 2013 22:36 GMT
#2586
On August 08 2013 07:34 maybenexttime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.


Same reasoning can be applied to defend rape by impersonation...

well no. in that situation they are strangers
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 22:36 GMT
#2587
On August 08 2013 07:34 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:31 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:24 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:22 ComaDose wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.

thats a little far.... maybe if they asked if you were a trans person and you lied about it.

The scenario implies that the trans person is aware that the person does not want to sleep with someone who is transgendered.


That's the scenario? That's not where I'm working from.

Its not like it matters to you. You don't care if they would have a problem with you being transgender or not. Your just like the guy who can't wait for another night for his date to be sober or doesn't inform the girl that he isn't a member of the band.


I do care, but my assumption is that they don't.

Stop asking me to assume that each of my partners actually hates me deep down and I'll take this conversation more seriously... maybe.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
August 07 2013 22:37 GMT
#2588
On August 08 2013 07:36 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:34 maybenexttime wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.


Same reasoning can be applied to defend rape by impersonation...

well no. in that situation they are strangers


Or, in other words, not disclosing information upon which the consent hinges...
DoubleReed
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4130 Posts
August 07 2013 22:37 GMT
#2589
On August 08 2013 07:34 maybenexttime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.


Same reasoning can be applied to defend rape by impersonation...


I fail to see the relation. "I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups" does not apply to rape by impersonation...
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 07 2013 22:38 GMT
#2590
On August 08 2013 07:36 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:34 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:31 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:24 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:22 ComaDose wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
[quote]

The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.

thats a little far.... maybe if they asked if you were a trans person and you lied about it.

The scenario implies that the trans person is aware that the person does not want to sleep with someone who is transgendered.


That's the scenario? That's not where I'm working from.

Its not like it matters to you. You don't care if they would have a problem with you being transgender or not. Your just like the guy who can't wait for another night for his date to be sober or doesn't inform the girl that he isn't a member of the band.


I do care, but my assumption is that they don't.

Stop asking me to assume that each of my partners actually hates me deep down and I'll take this conversation more seriously... maybe.

But what if you got the impression they would be uncomfortable. What do you do then?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
August 07 2013 22:39 GMT
#2591
On August 08 2013 07:36 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:34 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:31 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:24 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:22 ComaDose wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
[quote]

The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.

thats a little far.... maybe if they asked if you were a trans person and you lied about it.

The scenario implies that the trans person is aware that the person does not want to sleep with someone who is transgendered.


That's the scenario? That's not where I'm working from.

Its not like it matters to you. You don't care if they would have a problem with you being transgender or not. Your just like the guy who can't wait for another night for his date to be sober or doesn't inform the girl that he isn't a member of the band.


I do care, but my assumption is that they don't.

Stop asking me to assume that each of my partners actually hates me deep down and I'll take this conversation more seriously... maybe.

It's not that they hate you, but you should assume a good number of them would not like to have sex with a trans person (unless otherwise indicated by context, if it's a random representative sample, a lot of them don't). They'd only hate you if they read your posts here.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 22:40 GMT
#2592
On August 08 2013 07:36 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.

Stop painting me as someone afraid of sex with a trans person. I am not.

The numbers are a fact. It'd be easier for you if they weren't, but they are, and you know they are and it makes your behaviour inexcusable. There is a colossal imbalance in the information between the parties. Your partner knows that he shares criteria with, for the purpose of argument, 50% of people. You know you have a condition which affects roughly 0.01% of people. This means you are going into this with a 50% chance of violating someone if you do nothing whereas they are going into this with a 0.01% chance of being violated. If you know these numbers (hypothetical, just for the example) and you go "fuck it, that's their problem if they didn't want to have sex with a trans person", you're a predator. You know there is a reasonable chance that your partner does not want this but because you do want it you simply choose not to address that.

This isn't a "I shouldn't have to" or a "it's not fair" or anything else. Whining about how you shouldn't have to doesn't chance shit, you're not trying to tick boxes, you're trying to protect the individuals involved from something they do not want. This is a moral obligation.

Do you understand that sex with someone who doesn't want sex with you (but doesn't know) is a bad thing? Can you at least get that?


You're taking this too personally. I've never said that you, personally, are afraid to have sex with a trans person. If this was personal, I know *I* wouldn't want to have sex with you even if you for some reason wanted to have it with me.

I get it if they clarify first. If they already have their mouth on my genitals or their penis in me, I think it's perfectly reasonable to assume that they want it.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
August 07 2013 22:41 GMT
#2593
On August 08 2013 07:37 DoubleReed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:34 maybenexttime wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.


Same reasoning can be applied to defend rape by impersonation...


I fail to see the relation. "I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups" does not apply to rape by impersonation...


It's pretty simple. How could you potentially know that they would not consent to have sex with you, had they known that you were not the person you seemed to be? It's only a reasonable assumption, right?
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 22:41 GMT
#2594
On August 08 2013 07:38 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:36 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:34 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:31 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:24 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:22 ComaDose wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
[quote]

Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.

thats a little far.... maybe if they asked if you were a trans person and you lied about it.

The scenario implies that the trans person is aware that the person does not want to sleep with someone who is transgendered.


That's the scenario? That's not where I'm working from.

Its not like it matters to you. You don't care if they would have a problem with you being transgender or not. Your just like the guy who can't wait for another night for his date to be sober or doesn't inform the girl that he isn't a member of the band.


I do care, but my assumption is that they don't.

Stop asking me to assume that each of my partners actually hates me deep down and I'll take this conversation more seriously... maybe.

But what if you got the impression they would be uncomfortable. What do you do then?


Then I don't have sex with them. I don't ignore cues. I actually do listen to the things people say.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
August 07 2013 22:42 GMT
#2595
On August 08 2013 07:40 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:36 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.

Stop painting me as someone afraid of sex with a trans person. I am not.

The numbers are a fact. It'd be easier for you if they weren't, but they are, and you know they are and it makes your behaviour inexcusable. There is a colossal imbalance in the information between the parties. Your partner knows that he shares criteria with, for the purpose of argument, 50% of people. You know you have a condition which affects roughly 0.01% of people. This means you are going into this with a 50% chance of violating someone if you do nothing whereas they are going into this with a 0.01% chance of being violated. If you know these numbers (hypothetical, just for the example) and you go "fuck it, that's their problem if they didn't want to have sex with a trans person", you're a predator. You know there is a reasonable chance that your partner does not want this but because you do want it you simply choose not to address that.

This isn't a "I shouldn't have to" or a "it's not fair" or anything else. Whining about how you shouldn't have to doesn't chance shit, you're not trying to tick boxes, you're trying to protect the individuals involved from something they do not want. This is a moral obligation.

Do you understand that sex with someone who doesn't want sex with you (but doesn't know) is a bad thing? Can you at least get that?


You're taking this too personally. I've never said that you, personally, are afraid to have sex with a trans person. If this was personal, I know *I* wouldn't want to have sex with you even if you for some reason wanted to have it with me.

I get it if they clarify first. If they already have their mouth on my genitals or their penis in me, I think it's perfectly reasonable to assume that they want it.

There is no basis for that assumption. If their reason for not wanting it is you being trans then proximity to your genitals doesn't give them any more information about your trans status.

Furthermore not telling them, waiting for them to get their mouth on your genitals and then concluding that it's fine is exactly the kind of loophole ticking the boxes attitude to consent that I keep trying to explain to you is predatory.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:44:09
August 07 2013 22:42 GMT
#2596
On August 08 2013 07:40 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:36 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.

Stop painting me as someone afraid of sex with a trans person. I am not.

The numbers are a fact. It'd be easier for you if they weren't, but they are, and you know they are and it makes your behaviour inexcusable. There is a colossal imbalance in the information between the parties. Your partner knows that he shares criteria with, for the purpose of argument, 50% of people. You know you have a condition which affects roughly 0.01% of people. This means you are going into this with a 50% chance of violating someone if you do nothing whereas they are going into this with a 0.01% chance of being violated. If you know these numbers (hypothetical, just for the example) and you go "fuck it, that's their problem if they didn't want to have sex with a trans person", you're a predator. You know there is a reasonable chance that your partner does not want this but because you do want it you simply choose not to address that.

This isn't a "I shouldn't have to" or a "it's not fair" or anything else. Whining about how you shouldn't have to doesn't chance shit, you're not trying to tick boxes, you're trying to protect the individuals involved from something they do not want. This is a moral obligation.

Do you understand that sex with someone who doesn't want sex with you (but doesn't know) is a bad thing? Can you at least get that?


You're taking this too personally. I've never said that you, personally, are afraid to have sex with a trans person. If this was personal, I know *I* wouldn't want to have sex with you even if you for some reason wanted to have it with me.

I get it if they clarify first. If they already have their mouth on my genitals or their penis in me, I think it's perfectly reasonable to assume that they want it.

This is the definition of slut shaming.....particularly sinc you keep referencing clubs and places where alcohol and drugs are common.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
DoubleReed
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4130 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:44:45
August 07 2013 22:43 GMT
#2597
On August 08 2013 07:41 maybenexttime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:37 DoubleReed wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:34 maybenexttime wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.


Same reasoning can be applied to defend rape by impersonation...


I fail to see the relation. "I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups" does not apply to rape by impersonation...


It's pretty simple. How could you potentially know that they would not consent to have sex with you, had they known that you were not the person you seemed to be? It's only a reasonable assumption, right?


Uhh... what? That's not what rape by impersonation is. What exactly do you mean "not the person you seemed to be"? How is the trans-person not the person they seemed to be? I don't understand. Please explain.
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 22:44 GMT
#2598
On August 08 2013 07:42 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:40 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:36 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.

Stop painting me as someone afraid of sex with a trans person. I am not.

The numbers are a fact. It'd be easier for you if they weren't, but they are, and you know they are and it makes your behaviour inexcusable. There is a colossal imbalance in the information between the parties. Your partner knows that he shares criteria with, for the purpose of argument, 50% of people. You know you have a condition which affects roughly 0.01% of people. This means you are going into this with a 50% chance of violating someone if you do nothing whereas they are going into this with a 0.01% chance of being violated. If you know these numbers (hypothetical, just for the example) and you go "fuck it, that's their problem if they didn't want to have sex with a trans person", you're a predator. You know there is a reasonable chance that your partner does not want this but because you do want it you simply choose not to address that.

This isn't a "I shouldn't have to" or a "it's not fair" or anything else. Whining about how you shouldn't have to doesn't chance shit, you're not trying to tick boxes, you're trying to protect the individuals involved from something they do not want. This is a moral obligation.

Do you understand that sex with someone who doesn't want sex with you (but doesn't know) is a bad thing? Can you at least get that?


You're taking this too personally. I've never said that you, personally, are afraid to have sex with a trans person. If this was personal, I know *I* wouldn't want to have sex with you even if you for some reason wanted to have it with me.

I get it if they clarify first. If they already have their mouth on my genitals or their penis in me, I think it's perfectly reasonable to assume that they want it.

There is no basis for that assumption. If their reason for not wanting it is you being trans then proximity to your genitals doesn't give them any more information about your trans status.

Furthermore not telling them, waiting for them to get their mouth on your genitals and then concluding that it's fine is exactly the kind of loophole ticking the boxes attitude to consent that I keep trying to explain to you is predatory.


Maybe you didn't see my post about my Friday night.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
August 07 2013 22:44 GMT
#2599
On August 08 2013 07:42 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:40 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:36 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:29 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:11 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.

See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.


No, I don't know their criteria for consent because they haven't told me.

I will state, however, that if they are groping me and grinding their penis into my ass, it is not my responsibility to be the one who comes out of the moment to clarify that they know what they are doing.

I can't stress this enough: I am not responsible for knowing someone else's hangups.

The numbers can be invoked all you want. It's fundamentally dishonest and unequal to place the responsibility of determining a person's understanding and interpretation of reality on me especially when the determination of what is relevant and irrelevant is arbitrarily determined by each individual. If there is honest equality, each individual is responsible for declaring their own hangups.

"Reasonable assumption" has the same fallacies of "common sense."

My interest is reality. Your's is protecting your imagination.

Stop painting me as someone afraid of sex with a trans person. I am not.

The numbers are a fact. It'd be easier for you if they weren't, but they are, and you know they are and it makes your behaviour inexcusable. There is a colossal imbalance in the information between the parties. Your partner knows that he shares criteria with, for the purpose of argument, 50% of people. You know you have a condition which affects roughly 0.01% of people. This means you are going into this with a 50% chance of violating someone if you do nothing whereas they are going into this with a 0.01% chance of being violated. If you know these numbers (hypothetical, just for the example) and you go "fuck it, that's their problem if they didn't want to have sex with a trans person", you're a predator. You know there is a reasonable chance that your partner does not want this but because you do want it you simply choose not to address that.

This isn't a "I shouldn't have to" or a "it's not fair" or anything else. Whining about how you shouldn't have to doesn't chance shit, you're not trying to tick boxes, you're trying to protect the individuals involved from something they do not want. This is a moral obligation.

Do you understand that sex with someone who doesn't want sex with you (but doesn't know) is a bad thing? Can you at least get that?


You're taking this too personally. I've never said that you, personally, are afraid to have sex with a trans person. If this was personal, I know *I* wouldn't want to have sex with you even if you for some reason wanted to have it with me.

I get it if they clarify first. If they already have their mouth on my genitals or their penis in me, I think it's perfectly reasonable to assume that they want it.

This is the definition of slut shaming.....

Wow, that too. Holy shit she's failing as a passable human being tonight. "They did X so I concluded from that that they obviously wanted Y, even though they could reasonably have not wanted Y and I had no basis to conclude that, so I just went ahead and did it anyway".
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
August 07 2013 22:45 GMT
#2600
On August 08 2013 07:41 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:38 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:36 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:34 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:31 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:24 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:22 ComaDose wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:19 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:17 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:14 KwarK wrote:
[quote]
See, this is it. This is why you're a predator. It's not that you don't know other people can have preferences which impact their consent with you, you simply think you know better, you just don't care.

It doesn't matter whether they're afraid that you're a man any more than it would matter if they were afraid you were a bear, if someone doesn't want to have sex with you then you don't get to make their decision for them. It's that fucking simple. You're a predator.


Bolded for emphasis. Who better knows ourselves than ourselves? Your reality is not mine. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter what you know. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you because they think you're a bear, even though it's a ridiculous assumption, you don't get to simply force yourself on them because you know you're not. How are you not getting this? You keep repeating "I know their criteria for consent better than they do", it's no different from "she said "no" but I knew she wanted it". Literally no different.

thats a little far.... maybe if they asked if you were a trans person and you lied about it.

The scenario implies that the trans person is aware that the person does not want to sleep with someone who is transgendered.


That's the scenario? That's not where I'm working from.

Its not like it matters to you. You don't care if they would have a problem with you being transgender or not. Your just like the guy who can't wait for another night for his date to be sober or doesn't inform the girl that he isn't a member of the band.


I do care, but my assumption is that they don't.

Stop asking me to assume that each of my partners actually hates me deep down and I'll take this conversation more seriously... maybe.

But what if you got the impression they would be uncomfortable. What do you do then?


Then I don't have sex with them. I don't ignore cues. I actually do listen to the things people say.


And we're supposed to believe you, when you've claimed several times that you don't actually give a crap about their consent criteria and would have sex with them regardless?
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 254
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 92
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Sea.KH 58
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Yoon 22
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7108
Dendi1135
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin239
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2248
hiko1854
B2W.Neo381
byalli270
Livibee218
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .180
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King61
Trikslyr42
Rex28
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV73
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 5m
Replay Cast
7h 50m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.