• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7425 users

LGBT Rights and Gender Equality Thread - Page 128

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 149 Next
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44364 Posts
August 07 2013 21:39 GMT
#2541
On August 08 2013 05:50 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 05:48 farvacola wrote:
On August 08 2013 05:45 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Honestly?

I'm messing with you mostly. I like seeing you all squirm.

I have no interest in having sex with men who strike me as being sheltered and wouldn't be cool with who I am. I value myself more than that.

But maybe... just maybe, I'll give it a shot.

We're out there. WOOOoooOOoOOOOOOooooo~....

Seriously though. Y'all should be asking yourselves why you're so invested in this particular topic. It's not like you have personalities that are siren's calls to transsexuals. Relax, bros. The evil trannies looking to rape you don't know where you live. Even if we went and peered into a different home's window every night, it's pretty unlikely we'd be looking into yours.

This whole conversation about a hypothetical situation is absurd. It reminds me of people talking about how trannies just want to use women's restrooms because they're perverted and are looking to rape someone.

Keep letting your fearful imaginations override reality if you want, though. I know that this topic is super serious to you and a planet-wide policy of how to handle these decepticunts needs to be agreed upon as soon as possible. I, for one, salute you and your bravery as you face your internal fears and demons so that you may declare how the rest of us should live so that we can say "that's nice, dear" and decide how to live for ourselves.

Keep on assuming that anyone interested in this topic with a different view than you is ignorant, that'll get you really far, I assure you.

Also, the fact that you have to resort to putting words like "decepticunts" into your oppositions mouth indicates that it is you doing the squirming.


"Decepticunts" comes from an earlier internet meme that also invoked "Estrobots". It's an allusion to the "Transformers" IP and was a joke trying to divide transsexuals into "good" and "evil" ones. Sorry, you didn't get the joke.

I'm not saying y'all are ignorant.

I'm saying you're afraid.

I'm also saying it's funny.

I'm not in the least bit afraid. I view trans women as women and am perfectly willing to fuck them if the situation is appropriate. However if they have not read this post and simply know me as a statistically unremarkable member of society they should work under the assumption that it is likely I do not wish to have sex with a trans women because a considerable portion of society do not. They should also understand that consent to sex with them without disclosure is not consent to sex with someone who may be a trans woman, they are such an incredible outlier it is absurd to argue that the partner has considered the possibility and dismissed it. This means there is undisclosed information which would change the consent to sex that the person not disclosing it knows is likely to be relevant. In that situation, given that ethically you're not trying to simply tick a box that covers you in case of rape accusations, you're actually trying to make sure your partner has a pleasant experience and doesn't feel violated and abused, you tell them.

Ethical conduct in consent is not a matter of just covering yourself so you can argue that technically you did nothing wrong. It is a moral obligation to protect your partner and ensure that everyone has a pleasant experience. There is a very real group of sexual predators, especially in the fetish scene, who play the game sufficiently well not to be branded rapists but leave behind a string of victims because they simply don't care, they view it as not their responsibility. The exact same excuses have been paraded at length by trans people throughout this topic and it does not fly. If the other person doesn't want to have sex with you and you know this then that is the end of it.

Things that aren't relevant to their right to consent
- If your life is hard
- If you think their criteria are dumb
- If you think you meet their criteria but they think you don't but you know better
- If you just wanna get off and not think about that
- If the conversation is difficult
- If you can justify it afterwards with clearly fanciful excuses like "if they cared that much they should have asked on the 0.01% chance that I was".

If you suspect someone doesn't want to have sex with you, and I'm sorry trans people but right now that's statistically significant portion of the population, whether or not you can trick them into it isn't actually relevant. Consent is not a game we play to cover our asses, it is to protect people, if you think you've found a loophole that lets you consensually harm people you're doing it wrong.

Obviously there is no fixed point at which it is reasonable to assume a person has no issue with trans people and wouldn't need to be informed in order for their consent to be meaningful. Likewise there is no fixed proportion of the population that would need to be trans for it to be reasonable to assume that if someone did not wish to have sex with a trans person they would ask every potential partner if they were trans. However, and this is just numbers, trans are extreme outliers who know they are extreme outliers while people who don't want to have sex with trans people are really quite common. In the world as it is today it is reasonable for a trans person to check in order to protect their partner. Not checking while suspecting it would alter consent won't make you legally a rapist, no more than men who violate safe words, but it does make you a predator.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 21:48:54
August 07 2013 21:47 GMT
#2542
On August 08 2013 06:39 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 05:50 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 05:48 farvacola wrote:
On August 08 2013 05:45 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Honestly?

I'm messing with you mostly. I like seeing you all squirm.

I have no interest in having sex with men who strike me as being sheltered and wouldn't be cool with who I am. I value myself more than that.

But maybe... just maybe, I'll give it a shot.

We're out there. WOOOoooOOoOOOOOOooooo~....

Seriously though. Y'all should be asking yourselves why you're so invested in this particular topic. It's not like you have personalities that are siren's calls to transsexuals. Relax, bros. The evil trannies looking to rape you don't know where you live. Even if we went and peered into a different home's window every night, it's pretty unlikely we'd be looking into yours.

This whole conversation about a hypothetical situation is absurd. It reminds me of people talking about how trannies just want to use women's restrooms because they're perverted and are looking to rape someone.

Keep letting your fearful imaginations override reality if you want, though. I know that this topic is super serious to you and a planet-wide policy of how to handle these decepticunts needs to be agreed upon as soon as possible. I, for one, salute you and your bravery as you face your internal fears and demons so that you may declare how the rest of us should live so that we can say "that's nice, dear" and decide how to live for ourselves.

Keep on assuming that anyone interested in this topic with a different view than you is ignorant, that'll get you really far, I assure you.

Also, the fact that you have to resort to putting words like "decepticunts" into your oppositions mouth indicates that it is you doing the squirming.


"Decepticunts" comes from an earlier internet meme that also invoked "Estrobots". It's an allusion to the "Transformers" IP and was a joke trying to divide transsexuals into "good" and "evil" ones. Sorry, you didn't get the joke.

I'm not saying y'all are ignorant.

I'm saying you're afraid.

I'm also saying it's funny.

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not in the least bit afraid. I view trans women as women and am perfectly willing to fuck them if the situation is appropriate. However if they have not read this post and simply know me as a statistically unremarkable member of society they should work under the assumption that it is likely I do not wish to have sex with a trans women because a considerable portion of society do not. They should also understand that consent to sex with them without disclosure is not consent to sex with someone who may be a trans woman, they are such an incredible outlier it is absurd to argue that the partner has considered the possibility and dismissed it. This means there is undisclosed information which would change the consent to sex that the person not disclosing it knows is likely to be relevant. In that situation, given that ethically you're not trying to simply tick a box that covers you in case of rape accusations, you're actually trying to make sure your partner has a pleasant experience and doesn't feel violated and abused, you tell them.

Ethical conduct in consent is not a matter of just covering yourself so you can argue that technically you did nothing wrong. It is a moral obligation to protect your partner and ensure that everyone has a pleasant experience. There is a very real group of sexual predators, especially in the fetish scene, who play the game sufficiently well not to be branded rapists but leave behind a string of victims because they simply don't care, they view it as not their responsibility. The exact same excuses have been paraded at length by trans people throughout this topic and it does not fly. If the other person doesn't want to have sex with you and you know this then that is the end of it.

Things that aren't relevant to their right to consent
- If your life is hard
- If you think their criteria are dumb
- If you think you meet their criteria but they think you don't but you know better
- If you just wanna get off and not think about that
- If the conversation is difficult
- If you can justify it afterwards with clearly fanciful excuses like "if they cared that much they should have asked on the 0.01% chance that I was".

If you suspect someone doesn't want to have sex with you, and I'm sorry trans people but right now that's statistically significant portion of the population, whether or not you can trick them into it isn't actually relevant. Consent is not a game we play to cover our asses, it is to protect people, if you think you've found a loophole that lets you consensually harm people you're doing it wrong.

Obviously there is no fixed point at which it is reasonable to assume a person has no issue with trans people and wouldn't need to be informed in order for their consent to be meaningful. Likewise there is no fixed proportion of the population that would need to be trans for it to be reasonable to assume that if someone did not wish to have sex with a trans person they would ask every potential partner if they were trans. However, and this is just numbers, trans are extreme outliers who know they are extreme outliers while people who don't want to have sex with trans people are really quite common. In the world as it is today it is reasonable for a trans person to check in order to protect their partner. Not checking while suspecting it would alter consent won't make you legally a rapist, no more than men who violate safe words, but it does make you a predator.


I'm glad you have decided how things should be in your world-view as a necessity to cope with your life experience. I'm glad that you have set up rules as to what is relevant or irrelevant.

I also hope that reality conforms to your expectations in an acceptable enough way that you can feel happy and at peace.

I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44364 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 21:51:07
August 07 2013 21:48 GMT
#2543
Just like the rest of the predators. I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're literally saying "yep, that's what I do, I see no issue with it".

On a related note, rape isn't especially illegal. Not really, not if you know how to play the game, how to select targets. If you're good at it they'll never even report it because they'll know they'll never get a conviction. This is the system you're defending, the one where consent is just lip service, no fucks are given about the wellbeing of your partner.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 21:49 GMT
#2544
On August 08 2013 06:48 KwarK wrote:
Just like the rest of the predators. I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're literally saying "yep, that's what I do, I see no issue with it".


Does labeling me a predator reinforce your feelings of righteousness?
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
August 07 2013 21:50 GMT
#2545
On August 08 2013 06:49 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 06:48 KwarK wrote:
Just like the rest of the predators. I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're literally saying "yep, that's what I do, I see no issue with it".


Does labeling me a predator reinforce your feelings of righteousness?

Likely no more than your repeated accusations of cowardice.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 21:51 GMT
#2546
On August 08 2013 06:50 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 06:49 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:48 KwarK wrote:
Just like the rest of the predators. I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're literally saying "yep, that's what I do, I see no issue with it".


Does labeling me a predator reinforce your feelings of righteousness?

Likely no more than your repeated accusations of cowardice.


There's nothing cowardly about being afraid.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44364 Posts
August 07 2013 21:52 GMT
#2547
On August 08 2013 06:49 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 06:48 KwarK wrote:
Just like the rest of the predators. I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're literally saying "yep, that's what I do, I see no issue with it".


Does labeling me a predator reinforce your feelings of righteousness?

You are a predator and you should feel ashamed.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 07 2013 21:52 GMT
#2548
On August 08 2013 06:49 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 06:48 KwarK wrote:
Just like the rest of the predators. I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're literally saying "yep, that's what I do, I see no issue with it".


Does labeling me a predator reinforce your feelings of righteousness?

Not really, just correct in labeling.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
August 07 2013 21:54 GMT
#2549
On August 08 2013 06:51 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 06:50 farvacola wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:49 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:48 KwarK wrote:
Just like the rest of the predators. I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're literally saying "yep, that's what I do, I see no issue with it".


Does labeling me a predator reinforce your feelings of righteousness?

Likely no more than your repeated accusations of cowardice.


There's nothing cowardly about being afraid.

You're right, there isn't; the coward is the one pointing the finger and turning up their nose.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 21:58 GMT
#2550
On August 08 2013 06:52 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 06:49 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:48 KwarK wrote:
Just like the rest of the predators. I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're literally saying "yep, that's what I do, I see no issue with it".


Does labeling me a predator reinforce your feelings of righteousness?

You are a predator and you should feel ashamed.


I don't.

Also, I don't label myself as a predator or a rapist for that matter.

But you say that I am these things. Possibly with conviction. When you've never actually met me. When all I've done is type and play in this imagination of discussion. It sounds like you've made so many assumptions about what I am really like and that you have ever-hardened your perception of reality and now you are demanding that I accept your interpretation of myself over my own interpretation of myself.

How silly.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 22:00 GMT
#2551
On August 08 2013 06:54 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 06:51 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:50 farvacola wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:49 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:48 KwarK wrote:
Just like the rest of the predators. I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're literally saying "yep, that's what I do, I see no issue with it".


Does labeling me a predator reinforce your feelings of righteousness?

Likely no more than your repeated accusations of cowardice.


There's nothing cowardly about being afraid.

You're right, there isn't; the coward is the one pointing the finger and turning up their nose.


You're not very good at this game. I don't think I'm pointing a finger as fervently as others in this thread.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44364 Posts
August 07 2013 22:01 GMT
#2552
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:08:52
August 07 2013 22:01 GMT
#2553
On August 08 2013 06:18 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 06:16 maybenexttime wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:11 ComaDose wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:07 maybenexttime wrote:
On August 08 2013 05:48 HunterX11 wrote:
On August 08 2013 05:44 DoubleReed wrote:
Could someone summarize what the conversation is about? I'm lost.

Why does a transgendered person have to inform transgenderedness before having sex? I mean, I think that's weird, but that's just not what informed consent refers to. I don't have to inform people that I'm Jewish just in case they're an anti-Semite or something.


Actually someone already DID make the argument you should inform them you're Jewish in case they're a Nazi and you are raping them by engaging them in sex with a Jew without their knowledge


Well, during world war 2 that could as well be a death sentence to them (Germans didn't treat people who associated with Jews too nicely).

it is the opinion of the majority here that the nazi has a right to an informed consent, despite their obviously stupid prejudices, therefore the jews options get worse, and we protect the rights of the stupid majority at the expense of an oppressed minority.


You should reread what KwarK had to say about this, he even came up with a formula IIRC.

I'm quite sure i have his message correct.
I did say while its reasonable to assume you are sleeping with a nazi.


I don't see it in your post, but anyway, in that case - yes, that would be immoral. Why you'd want to sleep with a nazi as a Jew is beyond me, though. Anyway, the example is rather stupid because having limited options in terms of casual sex should be the least of your concern in such a situation/society.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 07 2013 22:03 GMT
#2554
On August 08 2013 06:58 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 06:52 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:49 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:48 KwarK wrote:
Just like the rest of the predators. I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're literally saying "yep, that's what I do, I see no issue with it".


Does labeling me a predator reinforce your feelings of righteousness?

You are a predator and you should feel ashamed.


I don't.

Also, I don't label myself as a predator or a rapist for that matter.

But you say that I am these things. Possibly with conviction. When you've never actually met me. When all I've done is type and play in this imagination of discussion. It sounds like you've made so many assumptions about what I am really like and that you have ever-hardened your perception of reality and now you are demanding that I accept your interpretation of myself over my own interpretation of myself.

How silly.

So now you just strawman away by claiming that he has never meet you and can't know anything about you? Even after spending pages and pages expression your opinion on the matter and explaining to us how privilege works? I guess you don't want to play the game any more. Or just know your losing.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Pierrot
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada53 Posts
August 07 2013 22:09 GMT
#2555
This morning I went out to breakfast for blueberry pancakes. I asked for blueberry pancakes, I was served something that looked exactly like blueberry pancakes, smelled exactly like blueberry pancakes, tasted exactly like blueberry pancakes, and even the texture was right! They were delicious pancakes. Some of the yummiest I've ever had.


Then I found out through a friend of a friend that the blueberry pancakes I ate were identified at birth as strawberry pancakes.



I feel raped. Whoever served me those pancakes is a predator.
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
August 07 2013 22:10 GMT
#2556
On August 08 2013 06:51 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 06:50 farvacola wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:49 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:48 KwarK wrote:
Just like the rest of the predators. I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're literally saying "yep, that's what I do, I see no issue with it".


Does labeling me a predator reinforce your feelings of righteousness?

Likely no more than your repeated accusations of cowardice.


There's nothing cowardly about being afraid.


Just don't expect people here to pity you if you get beaten up.
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 22:11 GMT
#2557
On August 08 2013 07:01 KwarK wrote:
I'm making assumptions based upon your reply. I explained how the behaviour was predatory and you then replied
Show nested quote +
I'll be doing what is conducive to my happiness, too. <3


The exact same "fuck them, I got mine, who cares if they didn't want it" mentality as the rest of the predators. So yes, I assume you're a predator because you have presented yourself as one. You don't get to then cry "you don't know me!", I know you from your posting, if a mistake was made then it was by you.

Unfortunately there is no surgery to make people pass as a decent human being. Instead you need lessons like "don't fuck people who don't wanna fuck" drilled into you by experience. This is what I'm trying to do to you.


Now you're suggesting an even more general concept of me not being a decent human being.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of reality isn't quite secure enough that you need to shore it up with ever-more grandiose negative labels.

My stance is that I refuse to be responsible for someone else's unrealities. Prejudice and bigotry are learned behaviors. Oddly enough, the common consensus is that prejudiced and bigoted person's feelings "should" (that magic word) be respected. Are prejudiced and bigoted people more qualifying as "decent human beings" than I am now?

The reality in the discussed topic is that someone enjoys a very real experience with someone else. However, the unreality of their learned prejudices and fears has so much more importance placed upon it that it can override and negate that enjoyment.

I am a predator because I prefer reality over imagination.

Cool. I can live with that.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44364 Posts
August 07 2013 22:12 GMT
#2558
On August 08 2013 07:09 Pierrot wrote:
This morning I went out to breakfast for blueberry pancakes. I asked for blueberry pancakes, I was served something that looked exactly like blueberry pancakes, smelled exactly like blueberry pancakes, tasted exactly like blueberry pancakes, and even the texture was right! They were delicious pancakes. Some of the yummiest I've ever had.


Then I found out through a friend of a friend that the blueberry pancakes I ate were identified at birth as strawberry pancakes.



I feel raped. Whoever served me those pancakes is a predator.

A) Sex and pancakes aren't the same thing
B) If you don't mind whether pancakes are what you think they are or not, as long as they taste the same, that's your personal preference but does not give you the right to choose for someone else
C) Consent is more relevant to sex than pancakes

Don't be an idiot, posting such dumb shit just wastes the time of the reader.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 07 2013 22:12 GMT
#2559
On August 08 2013 07:09 Pierrot wrote:
This morning I went out to breakfast for blueberry pancakes. I asked for blueberry pancakes, I was served something that looked exactly like blueberry pancakes, smelled exactly like blueberry pancakes, tasted exactly like blueberry pancakes, and even the texture was right! They were delicious pancakes. Some of the yummiest I've ever had.


Then I found out through a friend of a friend that the blueberry pancakes I ate were identified at birth as strawberry pancakes.



I feel raped. Whoever served me those pancakes is a predator.

Or to put it another way, you are allergic to strawberries. Now your dead and that person is guilty of manslaughter.

Rape through omission is still makes you a terrible person, even if they enjoyed it at the time.
.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 07 2013 22:13 GMT
#2560
On August 08 2013 07:10 maybenexttime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 06:51 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:50 farvacola wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:49 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:48 KwarK wrote:
Just like the rest of the predators. I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're literally saying "yep, that's what I do, I see no issue with it".


Does labeling me a predator reinforce your feelings of righteousness?

Likely no more than your repeated accusations of cowardice.


There's nothing cowardly about being afraid.


Just don't expect people here to pity you if you get beaten up.


I have no desire for pity. Being valued equally as any other person for purposes of dispensing justice would be kind of nice, I guess, but I don't particularly care. If someone beats me up, that's their problem.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1031
TKL 344
IndyStarCraft 223
Nina 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16161
Calm 2332
Horang2 343
Mini 168
Rush 103
EffOrt 101
Zeus 49
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
LuMiX2
Counter-Strike
fl0m5303
Fnx 1522
pashabiceps1424
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3238
Liquid`Hasu516
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1816
Beastyqt677
B2W.Neo588
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes181
QueenE102
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss71
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub31
JuggernautJason26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade911
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 16m
INu's Battles
15h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 16m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.