• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:06
CEST 17:06
KST 00:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9604 users

\m/ Techdeath, djent and mathcore! \m/ - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Djeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
543 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 20:46:12
November 24 2011 20:44 GMT
#41
On November 24 2011 23:22 maartendq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 20:36 linuxfag wrote:
Hey there, hard rocking liquidbros!

I didn't find a thread on here dedicated to some of the more extreme subgenres of metal out there, so I thought I'd go ahead and create one.

The idea here is to exchange ideas, lists and youtube videos of our favorite bands in the genre stated in the topic or genres akin to those -- NOT to argue like little children about the correctness of the labels/subgenres people use about their bands.. I'm sure I've already rubbed quite a few people the wrong way with my labels so far.. I don't really care -- you get the jist of what I'm saying, right? Alright then!

*It seems there is a whole thread dedicated to djent. Besides posts with great bands, there is some great discussions about the genre in general at:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=239228

My contribution:


I recently discovered that Animals as Leaders just released a new album, Weightless (2011), and boy oh boy is it awesome. "Instrumental progmetal/djent." Check this out:
Animals as Leaders - Isolated Incidents (youtube)

The ever more extreme Meshuggah with a live recording from Tokyo. Don't be discouraged, the audio quality is superb! "Extreme metal, djent."
Meshuggah - Rational Gaze (live, tokyo)

One of my favorite bands of all time. TDEP - Milk Lizzard. "Mathcore."
The Dillenger Escape Plan - Milk Lizzard

Another great band, After the Burial, with Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You, from In Dreams (2010). "Deathcore/mathcore"
After the Burial - Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You

The last on I want to share right now (I have no idea if the thread will be popular enough for me to really bother posting more -- I need to explore moar bands/your suggestions!) is some "trashmetal/deathmetal" Love those guys. Taking the "classical" metalsound (early Metallica, "trash") and being truly awesome with it :D
Decadence - Silent Weapon (For a Quiet War)

I have great hopes for this thread, so please don't spoil it with silly arguments about "the correct" naming of subgenres and for the love of that is good -- DON'T Q.Q about growls/scream complaining that ain't music.

NB: Nu Metal is absolutely banned, not at all akin to the genres stated, I don't want to see it. There.
GL&HF&GG&GM

I cringe the moment I see people call Meshuggah a Djent band.


I cringe the moment I see people using Djent as a musical genre. Funny how the person that coined the term and the person that made it popular both think it's retarded people use it as a genre. Djent is the onomatopoeia of a heavily palm muted power chord with the added two octaves (therefore it uses 4 strings). Fredrik Thordendal of Meshuggah used the word to describe the sound of this palm mute sound on their album None way back in 1994. Funny how people even call their albums like Nothing ''djent'' even though there's not a single actual djent chord found on the album.

10 years later you have a guy named Misha Mansoor that starts using those in his songs (Insomnia beginning is a perfect example), and then his band Periphery becomes huge and everyone starts ripping on him, and now everything that sounds like Periphery and that uses palm mutes and groovy riffs is automatically djent, no matter if you use the djent chord or not. Both Thordendal and Mansoor (mostly Mansoor) have stated that they really don't use the djent chord all that much anymore, and that if they really want a perfect example of what REAL Djent is, go listen to Aztec 2-steps by Meshuggah. Djent chords from beginning to end (and it doesn't sound anything like what you guys consider ''djent''.)
''Watching steppes of war in the gsl would be like watching the dreamhack 1.6 finals start out on fy_iceworld. '' -red_b
Klonere
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Ireland4123 Posts
November 24 2011 20:47 GMT
#42
On November 25 2011 05:44 Djeez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 23:22 maartendq wrote:
On November 24 2011 20:36 linuxfag wrote:
Hey there, hard rocking liquidbros!

I didn't find a thread on here dedicated to some of the more extreme subgenres of metal out there, so I thought I'd go ahead and create one.

The idea here is to exchange ideas, lists and youtube videos of our favorite bands in the genre stated in the topic or genres akin to those -- NOT to argue like little children about the correctness of the labels/subgenres people use about their bands.. I'm sure I've already rubbed quite a few people the wrong way with my labels so far.. I don't really care -- you get the jist of what I'm saying, right? Alright then!

*It seems there is a whole thread dedicated to djent. Besides posts with great bands, there is some great discussions about the genre in general at:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=239228

My contribution:


I recently discovered that Animals as Leaders just released a new album, Weightless (2011), and boy oh boy is it awesome. "Instrumental progmetal/djent." Check this out:
Animals as Leaders - Isolated Incidents (youtube)

The ever more extreme Meshuggah with a live recording from Tokyo. Don't be discouraged, the audio quality is superb! "Extreme metal, djent."
Meshuggah - Rational Gaze (live, tokyo)

One of my favorite bands of all time. TDEP - Milk Lizzard. "Mathcore."
The Dillenger Escape Plan - Milk Lizzard

Another great band, After the Burial, with Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You, from In Dreams (2010). "Deathcore/mathcore"
After the Burial - Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You

The last on I want to share right now (I have no idea if the thread will be popular enough for me to really bother posting more -- I need to explore moar bands/your suggestions!) is some "trashmetal/deathmetal" Love those guys. Taking the "classical" metalsound (early Metallica, "trash") and being truly awesome with it :D
Decadence - Silent Weapon (For a Quiet War)

I have great hopes for this thread, so please don't spoil it with silly arguments about "the correct" naming of subgenres and for the love of that is good -- DON'T Q.Q about growls/scream complaining that ain't music.

NB: Nu Metal is absolutely banned, not at all akin to the genres stated, I don't want to see it. There.
GL&HF&GG&GM

I cringe the moment I see people call Meshuggah a Djent band.


I cringe the moment I see people using Djent as a musical genre. Funny how the person that coined the term and the person that made it popular both think it's retarded people use it as a genre. Djent is the onomatopoeia of a heavily palm muted power chord with the added two octaves (therefore it uses 4 strings). Fredrik Thordendal of Meshuggah used the word to describe the sound of this palm mute sound on their album None way back in 1994. Funny how people even call their albums like Nothing ''djent'' even though there's not a single actual djent chord found on the album.

10 years later you have a guy named Misha Mansoor that starts using those in his songs (Insomnia beginning is a perfect example), and then his band Periphery becomes huge and everyone starts ripping on him, and now everything that sounds like Periphery and that uses palm mutes and groovy riffs is automatically djent, no matter if you use the djent chord or not. Both Thordendal and Mansoor (mostly Mansoor) have stated that they really don't use the djent chord all that much anymore, and that if they really want a perfect example of what REAL Djent is, go listen to Aztec 2-steps by Meshuggah. Djent chords from beginning to end (and it doesn't sound anything like what you guys consider ''djent''.)


This might be of some interest:

[image loading]

I do not think djent is a genre, its a community, a scene.
Abraxas514
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada475 Posts
November 24 2011 20:48 GMT
#43
I don't want to be as negative as ZombieNostalgia was, but I really don't understand why metalheads obsess about the taxonomy of particular bands....

and why bands feel like they must create their own genus/specie for every album (or song?)

It's kind of ridiculous. It's like saying Quebec and Ontario are different "brands of democracy" (or any other 2 states).

(This isn't a criticism of the music, just the extreme taxonomizing that happens with metal)
Fear is the mind killer
Djeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
543 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 20:52:40
November 24 2011 20:51 GMT
#44
On November 25 2011 05:47 Klonere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 05:44 Djeez wrote:
On November 24 2011 23:22 maartendq wrote:
On November 24 2011 20:36 linuxfag wrote:
Hey there, hard rocking liquidbros!

I didn't find a thread on here dedicated to some of the more extreme subgenres of metal out there, so I thought I'd go ahead and create one.

The idea here is to exchange ideas, lists and youtube videos of our favorite bands in the genre stated in the topic or genres akin to those -- NOT to argue like little children about the correctness of the labels/subgenres people use about their bands.. I'm sure I've already rubbed quite a few people the wrong way with my labels so far.. I don't really care -- you get the jist of what I'm saying, right? Alright then!

*It seems there is a whole thread dedicated to djent. Besides posts with great bands, there is some great discussions about the genre in general at:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=239228

My contribution:


I recently discovered that Animals as Leaders just released a new album, Weightless (2011), and boy oh boy is it awesome. "Instrumental progmetal/djent." Check this out:
Animals as Leaders - Isolated Incidents (youtube)

The ever more extreme Meshuggah with a live recording from Tokyo. Don't be discouraged, the audio quality is superb! "Extreme metal, djent."
Meshuggah - Rational Gaze (live, tokyo)

One of my favorite bands of all time. TDEP - Milk Lizzard. "Mathcore."
The Dillenger Escape Plan - Milk Lizzard

Another great band, After the Burial, with Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You, from In Dreams (2010). "Deathcore/mathcore"
After the Burial - Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You

The last on I want to share right now (I have no idea if the thread will be popular enough for me to really bother posting more -- I need to explore moar bands/your suggestions!) is some "trashmetal/deathmetal" Love those guys. Taking the "classical" metalsound (early Metallica, "trash") and being truly awesome with it :D
Decadence - Silent Weapon (For a Quiet War)

I have great hopes for this thread, so please don't spoil it with silly arguments about "the correct" naming of subgenres and for the love of that is good -- DON'T Q.Q about growls/scream complaining that ain't music.

NB: Nu Metal is absolutely banned, not at all akin to the genres stated, I don't want to see it. There.
GL&HF&GG&GM

I cringe the moment I see people call Meshuggah a Djent band.


I cringe the moment I see people using Djent as a musical genre. Funny how the person that coined the term and the person that made it popular both think it's retarded people use it as a genre. Djent is the onomatopoeia of a heavily palm muted power chord with the added two octaves (therefore it uses 4 strings). Fredrik Thordendal of Meshuggah used the word to describe the sound of this palm mute sound on their album None way back in 1994. Funny how people even call their albums like Nothing ''djent'' even though there's not a single actual djent chord found on the album.

10 years later you have a guy named Misha Mansoor that starts using those in his songs (Insomnia beginning is a perfect example), and then his band Periphery becomes huge and everyone starts ripping on him, and now everything that sounds like Periphery and that uses palm mutes and groovy riffs is automatically djent, no matter if you use the djent chord or not. Both Thordendal and Mansoor (mostly Mansoor) have stated that they really don't use the djent chord all that much anymore, and that if they really want a perfect example of what REAL Djent is, go listen to Aztec 2-steps by Meshuggah. Djent chords from beginning to end (and it doesn't sound anything like what you guys consider ''djent''.)


This might be of some interest:

[image loading]

I do not think djent is a genre, its a community, a scene.


Sure it's what it's become over time, but it's such a redundant genre or scene that I really don't see the point to it. Most ''djent'' band keep pointing how they prefer not to be called that during interviews and that rather just be called ''progressive metal'' or just ''agressive music'' over any of that bullshit. The critera for being a djent band are stupider than any other genre or scene I can think of. Basically if you hvae over 2000$ in guitar gear and uses palm mute, your band is djent because your palm mutes sound so tight.

And then you have absolutely clueless people like the guy I answered to, that cringes when people associate djent and meshuggah, even though it all comes from them. Hilarious.


''Watching steppes of war in the gsl would be like watching the dreamhack 1.6 finals start out on fy_iceworld. '' -red_b
ZombieNostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States133 Posts
November 24 2011 20:54 GMT
#45
On November 25 2011 05:48 Abraxas514 wrote:
I don't want to be as negative as ZombieNostalgia was, but I really don't understand why metalheads obsess about the taxonomy of particular bands....

and why bands feel like they must create their own genus/specie for every album (or song?)

It's kind of ridiculous. It's like saying Quebec and Ontario are different "brands of democracy" (or any other 2 states).

(This isn't a criticism of the music, just the extreme taxonomizing that happens with metal)


Do think it would be simpler to just get rid of sub genres?

I just feel like it's easier for people who know what they like to be able to find more stuff they like based upon a label.
Djeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
543 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 20:58:48
November 24 2011 20:58 GMT
#46
On November 25 2011 05:54 ZombieNostalgia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 05:48 Abraxas514 wrote:
I don't want to be as negative as ZombieNostalgia was, but I really don't understand why metalheads obsess about the taxonomy of particular bands....

and why bands feel like they must create their own genus/specie for every album (or song?)

It's kind of ridiculous. It's like saying Quebec and Ontario are different "brands of democracy" (or any other 2 states).

(This isn't a criticism of the music, just the extreme taxonomizing that happens with metal)


Do think it would be simpler to just get rid of sub genres?

I just feel like it's easier for people who know what they like to be able to find more stuff they like based upon a label.


It is in theory. The problem is when people start calling bands ''mathcore'' because one of their fill is in 5/4 and djent because they have a groovy riff and technical death metal because there's a sweeped arpeggio in a solo.
''Watching steppes of war in the gsl would be like watching the dreamhack 1.6 finals start out on fy_iceworld. '' -red_b
Soot
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany36 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 21:11:21
November 24 2011 21:06 GMT
#47
excuse my ignorance... why is it called mathcore? because of the meters? because its "hard as math"?
D3EU: Sooty#1849
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 21:28:54
November 24 2011 21:09 GMT
#48
Djent thread with no periphery in OP?

Shame!

Granted I only learned of periphery a couple months ago and have known of meshuggah for much longer, but bulb (lead guitar from periphery) seems to have pretty much defined the current "djent" tone/sound hehe

Personally I much prefer periphery as well, but that's just me.
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
Djeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
543 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 21:14:31
November 24 2011 21:13 GMT
#49
Anyway since you guys want it, i'll post my fav bulb songs











Those songs are straight up candy for me. So fun to play.
''Watching steppes of war in the gsl would be like watching the dreamhack 1.6 finals start out on fy_iceworld. '' -red_b
Arterial
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1039 Posts
November 24 2011 21:15 GMT
#50
Just dropping by for the best genres of music EVER!

Prog-metal/tech-death ftw.
savior & jaedong
Neurosis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States893 Posts
November 24 2011 21:21 GMT
#51
Wow I had never heard of Periphery before, that is just fucking awful. It's like a pop rip off of Meshuggah with some core vox thrown in.
Abraxas514
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada475 Posts
November 24 2011 21:22 GMT
#52
On November 25 2011 05:58 Djeez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 05:54 ZombieNostalgia wrote:
On November 25 2011 05:48 Abraxas514 wrote:
I don't want to be as negative as ZombieNostalgia was, but I really don't understand why metalheads obsess about the taxonomy of particular bands....

and why bands feel like they must create their own genus/specie for every album (or song?)

It's kind of ridiculous. It's like saying Quebec and Ontario are different "brands of democracy" (or any other 2 states).

(This isn't a criticism of the music, just the extreme taxonomizing that happens with metal)


Do think it would be simpler to just get rid of sub genres?

I just feel like it's easier for people who know what they like to be able to find more stuff they like based upon a label.


It is in theory. The problem is when people start calling bands ''mathcore'' because one of their fill is in 5/4 and djent because they have a groovy riff and technical death metal because there's a sweeped arpeggio in a solo.


This is the problem. I understand that if you are interested in how atoms bond with one another, you study chemistry, and if you want to know what the mechanism that drives the bonding is, you study physics. But music is not science. And such defined taxonomy is contrary to the whole appeal of "write whatever the fuck inspires you, and if it's good people will like it".

Now a metal band has to worry about using that sweeped arpeggio because they will alienate a whole crowd who "fukin hates technical metal and only listens to metalcore"

What I suggest is not to use such definitive terminology and describe music more as "punky, screamy, chuggy, heavy" as opposed to metalcore, death metal, black metal or power metal (I hope those were right! fuckin arpeggios.)
Fear is the mind killer
Neurosis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States893 Posts
November 24 2011 21:27 GMT
#53
[image loading]


[image loading]


-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
November 24 2011 21:29 GMT
#54
On November 25 2011 06:21 Neurosis wrote:
Wow I had never heard of Periphery before, that is just fucking awful. It's like a pop rip off of Meshuggah with some core vox thrown in.


ignore the vocals, they are utter trash

luckily their self-titled album has an instrumental version (which is all I listen to)
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
Djeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
543 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 21:31:49
November 24 2011 21:30 GMT
#55
On November 25 2011 06:27 Neurosis wrote:
[image loading]


[image loading]




Awww yee. Cloudkicker is sooo good. The Discovery still my fav album by him though.

I still need to check out Let Yourself Be Huge (new album). From what I heard it's even more laid back than Beacons, haha.

http://cloudkicker.bandcamp.com/

For anyone not aware the guy sells his album for the price you want. So you can get it for free or send him some money.
''Watching steppes of war in the gsl would be like watching the dreamhack 1.6 finals start out on fy_iceworld. '' -red_b
Neurosis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States893 Posts
November 24 2011 21:31 GMT
#56
On November 25 2011 06:30 Djeez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 06:27 Neurosis wrote:
[image loading]


[image loading]




Awww yee. Cloudkicker is sooo good. The Discovery still my fav album by him though.

I still need to check out Let Yourself Be Huge (new album). From what I heard it's even more laid back than Beacons, haha.


The new album(s) is/are incredible man. They are very very chill (mostly acoustic) but really it's excellent music. You can download all of his work for free from his website for those that don't know.
ZombieNostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States133 Posts
November 24 2011 21:31 GMT
#57
On November 25 2011 06:22 Abraxas514 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 05:58 Djeez wrote:
On November 25 2011 05:54 ZombieNostalgia wrote:
On November 25 2011 05:48 Abraxas514 wrote:
I don't want to be as negative as ZombieNostalgia was, but I really don't understand why metalheads obsess about the taxonomy of particular bands....

and why bands feel like they must create their own genus/specie for every album (or song?)

It's kind of ridiculous. It's like saying Quebec and Ontario are different "brands of democracy" (or any other 2 states).

(This isn't a criticism of the music, just the extreme taxonomizing that happens with metal)


Do think it would be simpler to just get rid of sub genres?

I just feel like it's easier for people who know what they like to be able to find more stuff they like based upon a label.


It is in theory. The problem is when people start calling bands ''mathcore'' because one of their fill is in 5/4 and djent because they have a groovy riff and technical death metal because there's a sweeped arpeggio in a solo.


This is the problem. I understand that if you are interested in how atoms bond with one another, you study chemistry, and if you want to know what the mechanism that drives the bonding is, you study physics. But music is not science. And such defined taxonomy is contrary to the whole appeal of "write whatever the fuck inspires you, and if it's good people will like it".

Now a metal band has to worry about using that sweeped arpeggio because they will alienate a whole crowd who "fukin hates technical metal and only listens to metalcore"

What I suggest is not to use such definitive terminology and describe music more as "punky, screamy, chuggy, heavy" as opposed to metalcore, death metal, black metal or power metal (I hope those were right! fuckin arpeggios.)




This could be as equally as messy. I don't see how you could make this into a more concise way of organizing music.
Ziktomini
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom377 Posts
November 24 2011 21:32 GMT
#58


I love "The Algorithm", so many different styles melded so well.
Abraxas514
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada475 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 21:36:56
November 24 2011 21:36 GMT
#59
On November 25 2011 06:31 ZombieNostalgia wrote:
This could be as equally as messy. I don't see how you could make this into a more concise way of organizing music.


Concise way of organizing music zzz catch 22

Music is way too analog to be categorized so specifically.
Fear is the mind killer
Klonere
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Ireland4123 Posts
November 24 2011 21:43 GMT
#60
On November 25 2011 06:32 Ziktomini wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avqrgSWPblg&feature=channel_video_title

I love "The Algorithm", so many different styles melded so well.


fuck yes this was amazing live, the album does NOT do it justice at all.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5210
Bisu 2988
Soulkey 1614
Jaedong 727
EffOrt 612
Horang2 587
Mini 557
Larva 384
ZerO 296
actioN 256
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 242
Yoon 143
Mind 108
sorry 92
Sharp 83
Dewaltoss 81
hero 73
Barracks 73
Shinee 73
Pusan 57
Snow 54
Hyun 42
Bale 41
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 20
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 15
Rock 14
NaDa 13
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5686
qojqva2556
Dendi1194
420jenkins164
Counter-Strike
fl0m2369
Fnx 630
x6flipin231
Other Games
hiko948
Liquid`RaSZi842
B2W.Neo520
Lowko366
crisheroes299
DeMusliM280
Livibee196
XBOCT192
Liquid`VortiX187
QueenE98
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 48
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV702
League of Legends
• Nemesis3145
• TFBlade548
• Noizen143
Other Games
• Shiphtur308
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 54m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.