• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7850 users

Memrise: Learning languages with a game approach - Page 51

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 69 Next
TheUltimate
Profile Joined August 2011
82 Posts
February 15 2012 13:29 GMT
#1001
On February 13 2012 00:23 SocialStigma wrote:
I've recently started using this game for learning Chinese and it seems pretty effective. But I've been wondering when you reach a few hundred words do you start to forget some of them? Or at least forget how to pronounce them? I can't imagine learning so many words in such a short time since you can go at a pretty fast pace in this game.


I can comment on this. I've been learning Chinese on memrise for a few months now - I picked up about 1500 words over the course of November and have spent on average 15 minutes a day since then going over wilting plants only, without picking up many new words at all. By my own rough calculations I've spent somewhere around 90 seconds in total for each word I've learned so far.

As far as meanings of characters go, I reckon I would be able to tell you the meaning of around 99% of the words in my lists - memrise is very effective in this. Pinyin without tones, I'd probably be around 90% and with tones, more like 75%. (There should be a separate test for tones, imo, as this is far harder than remembering the toneless pinyin.) If I stopped using memrise for a month, I don't think those percentages would fall too much, as the repetition timing they use is designed to maximise long-term recall.

Bear in mind that however you use it, memrise won't get you a working vocabulary. You need to actually use the language you learn (reading, speaking, listening, writing full sentences in context) to get better at it. (The fluent-in-3-months guy is the living proof of that) I've been doing a lot of reading/listening of simple Chinese stories for my main learning, and to convert my memrise-learned vocabulary into something more practical.
Daniri
Profile Joined May 2007
387 Posts
February 15 2012 19:47 GMT
#1002
Sorry for the basic question, but how/can you message another user?
"you guys are silly lol thats why i hate you people" berserkboar
Rimstalker
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany734 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 21:28:25
February 17 2012 21:22 GMT
#1003
I just added 123 TL guys in my mempal list, going to fire a salvo of high fives now

full list for today in the spoiler tags

edit: if you want to get on that list, look for someone with a high score in your cohort from TL, he/she should be on the list. Give them a high five and PM me with whom you high-fived, I'll then add you.

+ Show Spoiler +

1stTL_FluXxxx 159,240
2ndbenwhately 142,386
3rdTL-Phineas 113,140
4thTL-Luddff 82,096
5thTL-mordek 80,833
6thTL-Rimstalker 76,440
7thTL-HotShizz 69,255
8thTL-neverending 62,847
9thTL_RedStar 61,497
10thTL-Quails 49,473
11thTL-Traceback 47,252
12thmoni_tarc 45,946
13thTL-snpnx 41,809
14thTL-StillRooney 34,102
15thTL-legofranak 34,089
16thTL-Kaiwa 32,249
17thTL-Talafar 30,221
18thTL-ShadowDrgn 28,055
19thTL-jaehong 27,851
20thTL-Emergency 27,039
21stTL-scintilliaSD 26,683
22ndTL-Ios 25,245
23rdTL-SweetFaceCake 22,111
24thTL-Axieoqu 20,172
25thTL-ZergZoul 18,538
26thTL-djinftw 16,492
27thTL-Kralle 15,229
28thTL-LaDilettante 14,953
29thTL-Skygrinder 12,655
30thTL-Canus 12,469
31stTL-njoobee 11,632
32ndTL-antiRW 11,434
33rdTL-Latedi 10,849
34thTL-Orenji 10,689
35thTL-DrTjEckleburg 10,674
36thTL-NotDeadJustSlob 10,408
37thTL-mstarz 9,355
38thTL-iplayBANJO 9,285
39thTL-cantdance 9,072
40thTL-sword 8,908
41stTL-drunkenJedi 8,907
42ndTL-aQuaSC 8,747
43rdTL-wollhandkrabbe 8,488
44thTL-RobWalsh 8,099
45thTL-yenticha 7,348
46thTL-JmCw 6,441
47thTL-Ni7E 6,020
48thTL-Venom-BRA 6,004
49thTL-x2mirko 5,567
50thTL-Tribu 5,007
51stTL-EunWoo 4,213
52ndTL-Sverigevader 3,919
53rdTL-SSH 3,863
54thTL-Clow 3,275
55thTL-Vandroy 3,211
56thTL-Johnzee 3,197
57thTL-Colour 2,912
58thTL-rarkon 2,799
59thTL-13b 2,708
60thTL-Figz 1,905
61stTL-Pandaling 1,684
62ndTL-Tanner 1,676
63rdTL-jesushooves 1,644
64thTL-Phyren 1,363
65thTL-AtomCannister 1,288
66thTL-Atlan 1,158
67thTL-forgotten 840
68thTL-Freedom 690
69thTL-quirinus 576
70thTL-FILM 548
71stTL-Ximeng 404
72ndTL-IU 248
73rdThatHorse 210
74thTL-kitard 200
75thTL-pRo9aMeR 132
76thTL-Void 104
77thtl-moon777 100
78thTL-Killbydeath 100
79thTL-Pandaz 100
80thTL-Chili 100
81stTL-Truth 100
82ndTL-SwAMi 100
83rdTL-Vforce 82
84thTLconTAgi0n 80
85thTLArnold 78
86thTL-Dullahan 52
87thTL-mewvolk 8
88thTL-Paperplane 6
89thTL-BOMBERWINCODESPLEASE 4
90thTL-CraZyWayne 2
91stTL-R3m3mb3rM3 0
92ndTL-Ironchef 0
93rdTL-freehatch 0
94thTL_Jragon 0
95thTL-Rkie 0
96thTL-Superiorwolf 0
97thTL-zag 0
98thTL-saidypoo 0
99thTL-Fusil 0
100thTL-NDDseer 0
101stTL-terranluser 0
102ndTL-hedges 0
103rdTL-CatInTheHat 0
104thTL-PikaChu 0
105thTL-TheAmazombie 0
106thTL-SeinGalton 0
107thTL-InDaHouse 0
108thTL-Otter 0
109thTL-Iyerbeth 0
110thTL-simmyb 0
111thTL-Tiamat 0
112thTL-Orange 0
113thTL-Xalorian 0
114thTL-Alisera 0
115thTL-Babyfactory 0
116thTL-Loving.Memory 0
117thTL-Suc 0
118thTL-Acechi 0
119thTL-Cascade 0
120thTL-camel 0
121stTL-yisunshine 0
122ndTL-LanTAs 0
123rdTL-FoFLoL 0
124thTL-puosu 0
125thTL-Mercadia 0
126thTL-sunday 0
Here be Dragons
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
February 18 2012 01:20 GMT
#1004
Yo, add me to the list. I'm TL-Quesadilla (73,079 pts.)
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Rimstalker
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany734 Posts
February 18 2012 07:27 GMT
#1005
On February 18 2012 10:20 Quesadilla wrote:
Yo, add me to the list. I'm TL-Quesadilla (73,079 pts.)



sorry, doesn't work this way. No one in your cohort from TL?
Here be Dragons
Carson
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada820 Posts
February 18 2012 08:14 GMT
#1006
Wow, so many from TL on memrise now. That's awesome!
"You have to remember something: Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn." Arnold Schwarzenegger
TheGreenMachine
Profile Joined March 2010
United States730 Posts
February 18 2012 09:31 GMT
#1007
TL-GreenMachine

add me to list pls
Don't forget to get everyone you know to play HOTS so this game we love called Starcraft will live on. Every little bit helps. ^^
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-18 20:11:11
February 18 2012 20:08 GMT
#1008
On February 18 2012 16:27 Rimstalker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2012 10:20 Quesadilla wrote:
Yo, add me to the list. I'm TL-Quesadilla (73,079 pts.)



sorry, doesn't work this way. No one in your cohort from TL?


The hell are you talking about? Some guys are (FingoC, Skygrinder, x2mirko, Crytic, Figz). No mempals though
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Rimstalker
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany734 Posts
February 19 2012 11:55 GMT
#1009
On February 19 2012 05:08 Quesadilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2012 16:27 Rimstalker wrote:
On February 18 2012 10:20 Quesadilla wrote:
Yo, add me to the list. I'm TL-Quesadilla (73,079 pts.)



sorry, doesn't work this way. No one in your cohort from TL?


The hell are you talking about? Some guys are (FingoC, Skygrinder, x2mirko, Crytic, Figz). No mempals though


you posted here before PMing me I think. Or at least before I saw the PM. I added you.

I will post a weekly ladder once the week is over (in about 12 hours), and I will try to format it nicer than my first one.

First time in a long time that I am top 100 globally - if you want to get onto the TL Mempal list of mine, you can now high-five me directly .
Here be Dragons
SCPhineas
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands119 Posts
February 19 2012 17:17 GMT
#1010
@HotShizz
Oh, I see The past week I have just mainly watered my plants each day and I did not plant new seeds due to a really annoying cold and busy schooldays (left me with too little energy). I currently speak dutch (native) and english. I've had three years of german and two years of french in high school, but I don't really remember much of the languages. I think I could at least understand a bit of german still, but that's more due to the language being quite similar to dutch.

I'm currently learning spanish, and I am aiming at 50 words a day, until I'm at around 3000 words in spanish, and then I'll go buy a selfstudy-book. I might need to adjust the amount of words a day later though, because I think otherwise I'll forget too many words I learn :p
But since I started studying spanish again three weeks ago, I went from #19XX to #550ish :D (and from like 200 words learned to 1.3k)
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
February 19 2012 17:34 GMT
#1011
Is there a reason why the russian font is all messed up? :S . I'm trying to learn it but the cyrrilic alphabet I learned appearantly just vaporized in favour of differently shaped letters. Meanwhile, the letters in the HTML look exactly like the ones I have learned.

I'm trying to enjoy this, but you know, if I keep having to look inside the HTML just to get the symbols I recognize I might aswell quit outright. I haven't found any options to change the fonts either :/
TheUltimate
Profile Joined August 2011
82 Posts
February 19 2012 17:54 GMT
#1012
On February 20 2012 02:34 Chaosvuistje wrote:
Is there a reason why the russian font is all messed up? :S . I'm trying to learn it but the cyrrilic alphabet I learned appearantly just vaporized in favour of differently shaped letters. Meanwhile, the letters in the HTML look exactly like the ones I have learned.

I'm trying to enjoy this, but you know, if I keep having to look inside the HTML just to get the symbols I recognize I might aswell quit outright. I haven't found any options to change the fonts either :/


I'm not 100% sure this is what you're talking about, but cyrillic in italics looks very different to ordinary cyrillic (it's closer to the handwritten form.) And memrise makes heavy use of italics.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cyrillic-italics-nonitalics.png
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
February 19 2012 18:36 GMT
#1013
On February 20 2012 02:54 TheUltimate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 02:34 Chaosvuistje wrote:
Is there a reason why the russian font is all messed up? :S . I'm trying to learn it but the cyrrilic alphabet I learned appearantly just vaporized in favour of differently shaped letters. Meanwhile, the letters in the HTML look exactly like the ones I have learned.

I'm trying to enjoy this, but you know, if I keep having to look inside the HTML just to get the symbols I recognize I might aswell quit outright. I haven't found any options to change the fonts either :/


I'm not 100% sure this is what you're talking about, but cyrillic in italics looks very different to ordinary cyrillic (it's closer to the handwritten form.) And memrise makes heavy use of italics.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cyrillic-italics-nonitalics.png


Thank you for proving my stupidity ;_; . I'll learn these too then <3 .
hpty603
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States262 Posts
February 19 2012 18:49 GMT
#1014
Wow this is really cool and gonna help me a lot in re-learning a lot of Latin, as well as learning Greek and possibly Korean :D

TL-hpty603
I only play 2v2 to see how much of the map I can turn purple ~ Jinro
HotShizz
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
France710 Posts
February 19 2012 19:35 GMT
#1015
On February 20 2012 02:17 SCPhineas wrote:
@HotShizz
Oh, I see The past week I have just mainly watered my plants each day and I did not plant new seeds due to a really annoying cold and busy schooldays (left me with too little energy). I currently speak dutch (native) and english. I've had three years of german and two years of french in high school, but I don't really remember much of the languages. I think I could at least understand a bit of german still, but that's more due to the language being quite similar to dutch.

I'm currently learning spanish, and I am aiming at 50 words a day, until I'm at around 3000 words in spanish, and then I'll go buy a selfstudy-book. I might need to adjust the amount of words a day later though, because I think otherwise I'll forget too many words I learn :p
But since I started studying spanish again three weeks ago, I went from #19XX to #550ish :D (and from like 200 words learned to 1.3k)


This is my first try with Dutch, I am through like 500ish words and it is a lot of fun so far, definitely a nice mix of German, French, and English. If you ever get bored you should do some voice recording for them :D Unfortunately the word list I use (I think its the 1000 most common words list) they have zero voice recordings. Makes me sad because I just guess mostly leaning to how I would pronounce it in German.

I am planning on doing the same thing. Learn a couple thousand words and then doing some real books and maybe go visit and try it out :D Only time I have been to Netherlands was layover in Amsterdam... totally doesn't count!!

Rimstalker
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany734 Posts
February 19 2012 20:33 GMT
#1016
On February 20 2012 04:35 HotShizz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 02:17 SCPhineas wrote:
@HotShizz
Oh, I see The past week I have just mainly watered my plants each day and I did not plant new seeds due to a really annoying cold and busy schooldays (left me with too little energy). I currently speak dutch (native) and english. I've had three years of german and two years of french in high school, but I don't really remember much of the languages. I think I could at least understand a bit of german still, but that's more due to the language being quite similar to dutch.

I'm currently learning spanish, and I am aiming at 50 words a day, until I'm at around 3000 words in spanish, and then I'll go buy a selfstudy-book. I might need to adjust the amount of words a day later though, because I think otherwise I'll forget too many words I learn :p
But since I started studying spanish again three weeks ago, I went from #19XX to #550ish :D (and from like 200 words learned to 1.3k)


This is my first try with Dutch, I am through like 500ish words and it is a lot of fun so far, definitely a nice mix of German, French, and English. If you ever get bored you should do some voice recording for them :D Unfortunately the word list I use (I think its the 1000 most common words list) they have zero voice recordings. Makes me sad because I just guess mostly leaning to how I would pronounce it in German.

I am planning on doing the same thing. Learn a couple thousand words and then doing some real books and maybe go visit and try it out :D Only time I have been to Netherlands was layover in Amsterdam... totally doesn't count!!



Are you talking to Ben about recording stuff? Because I did volunteer to do German and never heard back.

I'm doing about 50 new Spanish words a day, phase 2 of my learning starts soon, where I will sit down with my Argentinian GF and 'read' some Spanish kids' books she brought over.
Here be Dragons
HotShizz
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
France710 Posts
February 19 2012 22:13 GMT
#1017
On February 20 2012 05:33 Rimstalker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 04:35 HotShizz wrote:
On February 20 2012 02:17 SCPhineas wrote:
@HotShizz
Oh, I see The past week I have just mainly watered my plants each day and I did not plant new seeds due to a really annoying cold and busy schooldays (left me with too little energy). I currently speak dutch (native) and english. I've had three years of german and two years of french in high school, but I don't really remember much of the languages. I think I could at least understand a bit of german still, but that's more due to the language being quite similar to dutch.

I'm currently learning spanish, and I am aiming at 50 words a day, until I'm at around 3000 words in spanish, and then I'll go buy a selfstudy-book. I might need to adjust the amount of words a day later though, because I think otherwise I'll forget too many words I learn :p
But since I started studying spanish again three weeks ago, I went from #19XX to #550ish :D (and from like 200 words learned to 1.3k)


This is my first try with Dutch, I am through like 500ish words and it is a lot of fun so far, definitely a nice mix of German, French, and English. If you ever get bored you should do some voice recording for them :D Unfortunately the word list I use (I think its the 1000 most common words list) they have zero voice recordings. Makes me sad because I just guess mostly leaning to how I would pronounce it in German.

I am planning on doing the same thing. Learn a couple thousand words and then doing some real books and maybe go visit and try it out :D Only time I have been to Netherlands was layover in Amsterdam... totally doesn't count!!



Are you talking to Ben about recording stuff? Because I did volunteer to do German and never heard back.

I'm doing about 50 new Spanish words a day, phase 2 of my learning starts soon, where I will sit down with my Argentinian GF and 'read' some Spanish kids' books she brought over.


Maybe they were just overwhelmed with the sudden increase spurred on by TL. We should see if we can get that greg detre back on here to listen to our ideas and the help from volunteers because the German is sorely lacking as well. Thankfully my wife lived in Austria for a few months so she helps me out, and the pronunciation rules are not as complicated as say French, but it isn't the same as hearing a native.

And that kids book thing can seem a bit embarrassing but it is so effective!
Vorgrim
Profile Joined September 2010
Korea (North)1601 Posts
February 19 2012 22:30 GMT
#1018
I got bored of it after finishing one word list. I'm not sure how good a method of learning a language memorising lists of words without context is anyway. I don't really feel any more fluent than I was before I started it, that is to say not at all.
Tal
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
United Kingdom1018 Posts
February 20 2012 02:10 GMT
#1019
On February 20 2012 07:30 Vorgrim wrote:
I got bored of it after finishing one word list. I'm not sure how good a method of learning a language memorising lists of words without context is anyway. I don't really feel any more fluent than I was before I started it, that is to say not at all.


It isn't meant to completely teach you the language - it's meant to help you memorize words. For almost any class you take, or book/program that you work from, you will be confronted with lots of new words to learn. Using memrise lets you learn those words much faster, and review them more easily. I feel like I've gone from remembering 60% of the new words in classes to 95%, and it's massively helping with tones too.

TLDR: Don't use it in isolation.
It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.
Chaoz
Profile Joined March 2010
United States507 Posts
February 20 2012 02:27 GMT
#1020
I hope they will integrate jyutping for Chinese in the future. It would make it so much easier for me since I don't have to look up most words.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 597
RotterdaM127
Rex68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 127
Rex 68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC 47
ByuN 38
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9993
Shuttle 1411
Soulkey 801
Bisu 734
Jaedong 556
Horang2 443
Mong 399
BeSt 376
actioN 288
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
Stork 209
Soma 208
Larva 149
Mini 143
Rush 130
Zeus 129
Last 110
Hyun 92
Pusan 84
PianO 76
Mind 71
910 70
ZerO 68
Snow 66
Free 60
sorry 57
Yoon 52
Shine 50
Shinee 37
hero 34
Sharp 31
Sexy 30
sSak 25
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 22
HiyA 21
EffOrt 19
ZergMaN 18
Hm[arnc] 11
JYJ 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
yabsab 7
Aegong 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe289
canceldota0
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1498
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King235
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
gofns35938
singsing2016
B2W.Neo221
DeMusliM188
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe144
Livibee140
Trikslyr19
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• Shiphtur834
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 43m
The PondCast
22h 43m
INu's Battles
23h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.