• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:19
CEST 23:19
KST 06:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8550 users

[M] The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS) - Page 87

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 102 Next
Poffel
Profile Joined March 2011
471 Posts
July 31 2012 01:10 GMT
#1721
On July 31 2012 08:27 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 07:38 Poffel wrote:
@Talia's death

Ok, I give up. You've convinced me. It always takes two to get shot, one who fires, and another one who stands (or in this case: drives) in the way of the projectile... naturally, the victim is to blame. Furthermore, Batman eventually made the final plan up on the spot.


Show nested quote +
Simply put, a character is either prepared for a highly unlikely scenario


Taken from your link. Therefore it wasn't Batman's plan A but if it happened he had plan B. Can't really argue whether he had plan B or whether he came up with it after the fact, can't read his mind. Just going by what the movie gives us.

Sigh. To be honest, I had intended to leave it at that, but the part about mind-reading made me angry... unlike you, I never made any claims about Batman's true intentions (you know, stuff like "therefore it wasn't Batman's plan A"). Seriously, I don't care about your mystical insights at all. If you manage to actually read my initial question, you'll see that it wasn't whether Batman conducted murder, manslaughter or negligent killing, and neither if he was homicidal, reckless or stupid... it was whether someone besides me had a problem with Batman shooting and killing people.

Since the question whether Batman shot and killed people isn't open for debate (in your own words: let's go "by what the movie gives us"... by the way, especially funny after you reconfirmed a poster who made stuff up that didn't happen), and since the obvious answer to my actual question is "no", I see no point in dragging this any further only for it to become some kind of last man standing-debate. Nevertheless, please be assured that me not answering your next reply won't have anything to do with me acknowledging your opinion.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 31 2012 01:34 GMT
#1722
On July 31 2012 02:25 Kazeyonoma wrote:
wait, did the US NOT sneak in a handful of CIA agents. and did they not afterwards get their asses kicked? so if they could sneak in a small group of people, you seriously think, mofo'ing BATMAN, 1 guy, can't get back into the city too? cmon people need to stop nitpicking this.


My biggest issue was how he got from Buttfucknowhereistan back to America (?), I know he had like 20 days and he's Bruce mofuckin' Wayne but still, he's broke. Yes, he has resources and friends in high places, but it would have been nice to just include some detail of how he did it
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5714 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 03:52:50
July 31 2012 03:43 GMT
#1723
On July 31 2012 10:10 Poffel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 08:27 Zooper31 wrote:
On July 31 2012 07:38 Poffel wrote:
@Talia's death

Ok, I give up. You've convinced me. It always takes two to get shot, one who fires, and another one who stands (or in this case: drives) in the way of the projectile... naturally, the victim is to blame. Furthermore, Batman eventually made the final plan up on the spot.


Simply put, a character is either prepared for a highly unlikely scenario


Taken from your link. Therefore it wasn't Batman's plan A but if it happened he had plan B. Can't really argue whether he had plan B or whether he came up with it after the fact, can't read his mind. Just going by what the movie gives us.

Sigh. To be honest, I had intended to leave it at that, but the part about mind-reading made me angry... unlike you, I never made any claims about Batman's true intentions (you know, stuff like "therefore it wasn't Batman's plan A"). Seriously, I don't care about your mystical insights at all. If you manage to actually read my initial question, you'll see that it wasn't whether Batman conducted murder, manslaughter or negligent killing, and neither if he was homicidal, reckless or stupid... it was whether someone besides me had a problem with Batman shooting and killing people.

Since the question whether Batman shot and killed people isn't open for debate (in your own words: let's go "by what the movie gives us"... by the way, especially funny after you reconfirmed a poster who made stuff up that didn't happen), and since the obvious answer to my actual question is "no", I see no point in dragging this any further only for it to become some kind of last man standing-debate. Nevertheless, please be assured that me not answering your next reply won't have anything to do with me acknowledging your opinion.


What kind of way is that to start a response? "I didn't want to respond anymore but I will anyway" Just stop responding its obvious we arn't going to agree and we should just leave it at that. If this is making you angry and you don't want to respond to me then don't.

unlike you, I never made any claims about Batman's true intentions


Yes you did. You assumed Batmans planned all along was to destroy their vehicle and take the bomb over the ocean the entire time, which is false and you can't really argue that unless you believe Batman is totally acting out of character.

Also what mystical insights do I have? Just restating what happened in the movies, nothing more. Yes I know how your original question was worded, thats how this whole thing started. I still disagree as to Batman shooting and killing people per the context of what happened.

Anyway I guess I'll be done too and since this isn't going to go anywhere good.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
July 31 2012 03:45 GMT
#1724
On July 31 2012 10:34 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 02:25 Kazeyonoma wrote:
wait, did the US NOT sneak in a handful of CIA agents. and did they not afterwards get their asses kicked? so if they could sneak in a small group of people, you seriously think, mofo'ing BATMAN, 1 guy, can't get back into the city too? cmon people need to stop nitpicking this.


My biggest issue was how he got from Buttfucknowhereistan back to America (?), I know he had like 20 days and he's Bruce mofuckin' Wayne but still, he's broke. Yes, he has resources and friends in high places, but it would have been nice to just include some detail of how he did it

Well, the movie is 2:40 hours long, would you really want that? =p
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 31 2012 04:18 GMT
#1725
On July 31 2012 12:45 antilyon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 10:34 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On July 31 2012 02:25 Kazeyonoma wrote:
wait, did the US NOT sneak in a handful of CIA agents. and did they not afterwards get their asses kicked? so if they could sneak in a small group of people, you seriously think, mofo'ing BATMAN, 1 guy, can't get back into the city too? cmon people need to stop nitpicking this.


My biggest issue was how he got from Buttfucknowhereistan back to America (?), I know he had like 20 days and he's Bruce mofuckin' Wayne but still, he's broke. Yes, he has resources and friends in high places, but it would have been nice to just include some detail of how he did it

Well, the movie is 2:40 hours long, would you really want that? =p


Maybe just a scene of him stealing a cellphone and calling someone, idk, some closure :p
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
July 31 2012 07:44 GMT
#1726
On July 31 2012 13:18 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 12:45 antilyon wrote:
On July 31 2012 10:34 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On July 31 2012 02:25 Kazeyonoma wrote:
wait, did the US NOT sneak in a handful of CIA agents. and did they not afterwards get their asses kicked? so if they could sneak in a small group of people, you seriously think, mofo'ing BATMAN, 1 guy, can't get back into the city too? cmon people need to stop nitpicking this.


My biggest issue was how he got from Buttfucknowhereistan back to America (?), I know he had like 20 days and he's Bruce mofuckin' Wayne but still, he's broke. Yes, he has resources and friends in high places, but it would have been nice to just include some detail of how he did it

Well, the movie is 2:40 hours long, would you really want that? =p


Maybe just a scene of him stealing a cellphone and calling someone, idk, some closure :p


And then you have the "OMG it happened too fast.. ruined the movie for me!" crowd -.-.
madsc2
Profile Joined July 2012
United States18 Posts
July 31 2012 07:47 GMT
#1727
god damn what a good movie
Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
July 31 2012 07:53 GMT
#1728
On July 31 2012 16:47 madsc2 wrote:
god damn what a good movie


Though i enjoyed it too, I've made a mistake : i watched it in French. And it's painful to hear... Bane is just awfully ridiculous when he speaks...

I don't know how is the original version, but I think it's can only be better...^_^

Apart from that, a good movie (if you don't pay attention to some strange details as the "Explosive concrete", which made me go "Errrrm... ", and my buddy who's done studies in Building construction go "what the f*** ?")
LiquipediaWanderer
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
July 31 2012 07:58 GMT
#1729
On July 31 2012 10:34 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 02:25 Kazeyonoma wrote:
wait, did the US NOT sneak in a handful of CIA agents. and did they not afterwards get their asses kicked? so if they could sneak in a small group of people, you seriously think, mofo'ing BATMAN, 1 guy, can't get back into the city too? cmon people need to stop nitpicking this.


My biggest issue was how he got from Buttfucknowhereistan back to America (?), I know he had like 20 days and he's Bruce mofuckin' Wayne but still, he's broke. Yes, he has resources and friends in high places, but it would have been nice to just include some detail of how he did it

Forget about how he got back, what about when he arrived to save Gordon and those other men from exile, he then told Gordon to take the flare and light up that trail, which lead to that building to create the bat symbol. I mean he had time to set all that up even though there were more pressing matters at hand!
I thought that was kind of funny when I saw it
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 08:05:12
July 31 2012 08:04 GMT
#1730
On July 31 2012 10:34 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 02:25 Kazeyonoma wrote:
wait, did the US NOT sneak in a handful of CIA agents. and did they not afterwards get their asses kicked? so if they could sneak in a small group of people, you seriously think, mofo'ing BATMAN, 1 guy, can't get back into the city too? cmon people need to stop nitpicking this.


My biggest issue was how he got from Buttfucknowhereistan back to America (?), I know he had like 20 days and he's Bruce mofuckin' Wayne but still, he's broke. Yes, he has resources and friends in high places, but it would have been nice to just include some detail of how he did it


In batman beyond begins he managed to get to the Himalayas with a hobo's coat.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
July 31 2012 08:29 GMT
#1731
On July 31 2012 09:36 Falling wrote:
Could not figure out where I recognized the CIA agent from. Petyr Baelish from Game of Thrones.
I imagine someone else has posted this on here somewhere, but it was bugging me since seeing it.

He also plays a major role in the last two seasons of the best serie I've seen, The Wire.
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
Perfi
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Poland349 Posts
July 31 2012 08:34 GMT
#1732
A great movie. I don't think the ending could actually have been better.
+ Show Spoiler +
Wayne moves on with Selina without the burden of Batman on his shoulders.

Alfred's dream comes true and he is able to live his life without regrets about having abandoned Bruce.

The Bat Signal is repaired, in a seemingly "There will still be a Batman when you need him" gesture.

Blake finds the Batcave, mirroring the first movie.

And then, the Dark Knight...+ Show Spoiler +
Rises.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
July 31 2012 09:01 GMT
#1733
The movie is a roller coaster of nonsense BS shot with very high production value and famous actors. For me it was pretty much like Armageddon, even with the "emotional" scenes in between. The sad reality is that you can't make a good movie with a budget of 350 mil. BB was fresh and good, TDK was good too cause it was carried by marketing and the performance of HL. Sadly throwing even more money and making it longer, doesn't mean the movie is going to leave a deeper impact. TDKR wasn't even good enough to keep me in it not thinking about the obvious flaws with it. And thats the thing with all Nolan movies - if anything he always manages to create a good cinematic experience which lasts as long as the movie and shortly after. Even that was missing for me from the TDKR.

Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 09:21:57
July 31 2012 09:18 GMT
#1734
On July 31 2012 18:01 disciple wrote: The sad reality is that you can't make a good movie with a budget of 350 mil.


I challenge your view on that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_films#Most_expensive_films_.28adjusted_for_inflation.29
Ok, the list is not very impressive, I haven't seen a lot of them, but Titanic is in second place, so impossible is an exageration.
Edit : plus the budget difference is not even that big.
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
BoxingKangaroo
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Japan955 Posts
July 31 2012 10:17 GMT
#1735
On July 30 2012 19:08 MarshalMeLee wrote:
I was for some reason expecting a lot worse of a movie than this. It was a fine show and highly entertaining.

Minor gripes:
- Bane's anticlimactic demise
- Cops in pursuit had semi-irritating lines and observations
- Not enough Cillian Murphy

Don't quite understand the negativity for the film judged as a whole, but I digress. Can only say I personally left the theater a happy man.


Ugh. Bolded part irritates me. It's been a constant throughout the series too. Begins had the cops and that gas guy in Wayne Tower. In DKR we get the cops again and the military 'it was over the ocean' guy. Seriously Nolan we don't need these points spelled out for us.

Anyway saw it today. I rate them DKR = BB > DK. Anyone else think Nolan overdoes his music? This movie and the Dark Knight AND Inception all had really hard to hear dialogue at parts, mainly I think because of the overbearing music running throughout.
Jankisa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Croatia1778 Posts
July 31 2012 10:23 GMT
#1736
On July 26 2012 10:28 Parcelleus wrote:
Just watched last night at IMAX.

Well, I nearly fell asleep twice, and not because I was tired but boredom.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I loved Batman Begins and The DK wasnt bad. But I still think Batman and Robin has been the closest to the Batman Universe - MR FREEZE is still the ultimate bad ass for my money.



Can't really tell if this is a troll, but if it isn't , I'm glad I came across the first guy I am likely to meet that thinks Batman and Robin is a good film, let alone the best Batman.

Will post what I thought of the movie later, but had to get this out because I nearly died reading it earlier in this thread, but before that I need to drink to get this out of my head.
So, are you a pessimist? - On my better days. Are you a nihilist? - Not as much as I should be.
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
July 31 2012 10:28 GMT
#1737
On July 31 2012 19:23 Jankisa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 10:28 Parcelleus wrote:
Just watched last night at IMAX.

Well, I nearly fell asleep twice, and not because I was tired but boredom.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I loved Batman Begins and The DK wasnt bad. But I still think Batman and Robin has been the closest to the Batman Universe - MR FREEZE is still the ultimate bad ass for my money.



Can't really tell if this is a troll, but if it isn't , I'm glad I came across the first guy I am likely to meet that thinks Batman and Robin is a good film, let alone the best Batman.

Will post what I thought of the movie later, but had to get this out because I nearly died reading it earlier in this thread, but before that I need to drink to get this out of my head.

keep in mind he didnt say "good film" he said "closest to the batman universe". A film can be bad but stay true to the original story/universe, though I didn't read the comics so I don't know if that's true.
Linkark07
Profile Joined August 2010
37 Posts
July 31 2012 13:59 GMT
#1738
Finally saw the movie, I liked it but from the entire trilogy of Batman by Cristopher Nolan I found this one to be the inferior. Dunno why.

Bane was a good villain, I won't deny that, but he lacked the charisma the Joker had. Well, that's what I wanted to say about TDKR.
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
July 31 2012 14:32 GMT
#1739
On July 31 2012 18:01 disciple wrote:
The movie is a roller coaster of nonsense BS shot with very high production value and famous actors. For me it was pretty much like Armageddon, even with the "emotional" scenes in between. The sad reality is that you can't make a good movie with a budget of 350 mil. BB was fresh and good, TDK was good too cause it was carried by marketing and the performance of HL. Sadly throwing even more money and making it longer, doesn't mean the movie is going to leave a deeper impact. TDKR wasn't even good enough to keep me in it not thinking about the obvious flaws with it. And thats the thing with all Nolan movies - if anything he always manages to create a good cinematic experience which lasts as long as the movie and shortly after. Even that was missing for me from the TDKR.


THANK YOU

Quoted for truth
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
Alay
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States660 Posts
July 31 2012 14:34 GMT
#1740
Ya see... maybe I'm just different... but I thought Bane was absolutely fantastic, and truly the highlight of the movie. Had the intimidation, the cunning and smarts that Bane is supposed to have, and the fists to back up his character.

It was the rest of the movie being shoddy that hurt it, with Bane being the saving grace.

Again, I liked the film--it was worth the fee to get in and all, but it was just my least favorite of the series. Not enough emotional investment developed to really care about most of the characters.
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O161
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 559
ZZZero.O 156
Hyun 57
soO 53
Dota 2
qojqva2175
monkeys_forever54
League of Legends
Doublelift2229
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4206
Liquid`Hasu680
Other Games
summit1g7435
FrodaN1667
KnowMe346
420jenkins222
Pyrionflax217
Livibee178
QueenE92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1055
• Shiphtur618
• Scarra344
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 41m
Patches Events
17h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 41m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.