• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:57
CEST 14:57
KST 21:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9724 users

[M] The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS) - Page 37

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 102 Next
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
May 06 2012 03:04 GMT
#721
On May 06 2012 11:10 Brutaxilos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 10:24 Makavillin wrote:
On May 06 2012 08:57 Brutaxilos wrote:
Has anyone found the new trailer attached to the Avengers online yet? I'm currently engrossed in a lot of work and will have to wait two weeks until I can watch the Avengers. I just can't wait that long. :\



That's not the one I'm talking about. Apparently there is another trailer attached to the Avengers movie.


That is the one in question. Just saw Avengers yesterday and thats the trailer they played, along with a buncha 3D Disney movies coming up that actually looked good.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
May 06 2012 03:07 GMT
#722
[image loading]

Batman!!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
veliuz
Profile Joined April 2012
9 Posts
May 06 2012 03:07 GMT
#723
On May 06 2012 10:24 Makavillin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 08:57 Brutaxilos wrote:
Has anyone found the new trailer attached to the Avengers online yet? I'm currently engrossed in a lot of work and will have to wait two weeks until I can watch the Avengers. I just can't wait that long. :\


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk



This was the trailer at Avengers and imo I thought it was a disappointment, I expected alot more from the trailer but Avengers was f*ckin great. I swear this was the worst trailer I'd seen in a while. I was expecting the typical loud batman music with lots of action sequences and ra's al ghul trying to kill him. I thought they were done building up bruce wayne but I guess there is more drama with bruce to be had.
Spitfire
Profile Joined September 2009
South Africa442 Posts
May 06 2012 10:46 GMT
#724
On May 06 2012 12:07 veliuz wrote:
This was the trailer at Avengers and imo I thought it was a disappointment, I expected alot more from the trailer but Avengers was f*ckin great. I swear this was the worst trailer I'd seen in a while. I was expecting the typical loud batman music with lots of action sequences and ra's al ghul trying to kill him. I thought they were done building up bruce wayne but I guess there is more drama with bruce to be had.


Ra's al ghul? He died in the first movie.

And of course there's more drama with Bruce to be had. Its a trilogy so there's a character arc. The character development doesnt just 'stop' at a certain point.

If a mindless action film is what you want you probably will be disappointed by this, thats not really Nolans style.
OminouS
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1343 Posts
May 06 2012 10:51 GMT
#725
IMDB says "Eight years after Batman took the fall for Two Face's crimes...".

Is this movie really supposed to be eight years after The Dark Knight? Wondering what he's been up to all that time.
On the 6th day JF made Reavers and on the 7th day JF put his opponent to rest
Makavillin
Profile Joined March 2011
113 Posts
May 06 2012 14:02 GMT
#726
On May 06 2012 12:07 veliuz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 10:24 Makavillin wrote:
On May 06 2012 08:57 Brutaxilos wrote:
Has anyone found the new trailer attached to the Avengers online yet? I'm currently engrossed in a lot of work and will have to wait two weeks until I can watch the Avengers. I just can't wait that long. :\


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk



This was the trailer at Avengers and imo I thought it was a disappointment, I expected alot more from the trailer but Avengers was f*ckin great. I swear this was the worst trailer I'd seen in a while. I was expecting the typical loud batman music with lots of action sequences and ra's al ghul trying to kill him. I thought they were done building up bruce wayne but I guess there is more drama with bruce to be had.


I like the trailer. Leaves me wanting more without actually killing the movie. Too often now days trailers basically show the entire movie. I hate that shit.
forgottendreams
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1771 Posts
May 06 2012 17:15 GMT
#727
On May 06 2012 19:51 OminouS wrote:
IMDB says "Eight years after Batman took the fall for Two Face's crimes...".

Is this movie really supposed to be eight years after The Dark Knight? Wondering what he's been up to all that time.


Apparently chillin and bangin hoes in the bat cave in the mean time.
SixGun
Profile Joined April 2011
United States40 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 23:09:49
May 06 2012 17:21 GMT
#728
talking to my brother on the phone yesterday about this movie, he told me about an interesting article he read somewhere (I'll see if I can find it somewhere). Basically, this is what the article theory crafted:



+ Show Spoiler +
Christopher Nolan directed The Prestige, in which there are 3 parts: the pledge, the turn, then the prestige. Nolan's Batman series is a confirmed trilogy, putting Begins, Dark Knight, and DKR as each stage of the magic act respectively. SO DKR will be the prestige, so something unexpected and shocking may happen...maybe resulting in Bale's death by Bane (adaptation of him breaking Batman's back). This does however set up John Blake to take over the Batman position.

Batman in the Nolan series has one goal in mind, to solidify the presence of Batman in Gotham's criminal's mind. Since DKR is 8 years after Dark Knight, one can assume all criminals have a fear of BAtman being there. So his job is pretty much complete, but Bane has now arrived, his last real fight.



Even though it's just a theory from an article, I think it has some really interesting points to it. I'm not exactly sure how Nolan would go about the ending, either sticking with the Bane/Batman comic story with him breaking his back, or actually killing him off. I do think John Blake will become Batman by the end of the movie though.
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
May 06 2012 17:28 GMT
#729
On May 06 2012 12:04 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 11:10 Brutaxilos wrote:
On May 06 2012 10:24 Makavillin wrote:
On May 06 2012 08:57 Brutaxilos wrote:
Has anyone found the new trailer attached to the Avengers online yet? I'm currently engrossed in a lot of work and will have to wait two weeks until I can watch the Avengers. I just can't wait that long. :\


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk

That's not the one I'm talking about. Apparently there is another trailer attached to the Avengers movie.


That is the one in question. Just saw Avengers yesterday and thats the trailer they played, along with a buncha 3D Disney movies coming up that actually looked good.


The only 3D Disney movie I saw attached to Avengers looked really dumb, that FrankenWeenie film.
GrimmJ
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada131 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 21:16:19
May 06 2012 21:15 GMT
#730
On May 06 2012 12:07 veliuz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 10:24 Makavillin wrote:
On May 06 2012 08:57 Brutaxilos wrote:
Has anyone found the new trailer attached to the Avengers online yet? I'm currently engrossed in a lot of work and will have to wait two weeks until I can watch the Avengers. I just can't wait that long. :\


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk



This was the trailer at Avengers and imo I thought it was a disappointment, I expected alot more from the trailer but Avengers was f*ckin great. I swear this was the worst trailer I'd seen in a while. I was expecting the typical loud batman music with lots of action sequences and ra's al ghul trying to kill him. I thought they were done building up bruce wayne but I guess there is more drama with bruce to be had.





Are you kidding me? How is this trailer a disappointment? The last trailer for this movie was fucking filled with action, and thrill. I preferred this one because it showed some of the deeper elements that we can expect in the conclusion of Christopher and Johnathan Nolan's interpretation of Batman. Building Bruce Wayne up? Bruce Wayne is Batman, why wouldn't they want to show more of the character which is the main character of the movie? After watching the Avengers, I'm looking forward to a superhero movie that makes me actually think, instead of making me feel like a brain-fried child, getting all giddy at the pretty explosions and ass.
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
May 06 2012 23:07 GMT
#731
On May 07 2012 02:21 SixGun wrote:
talking to my brother on the phone yesterday about this movie, he told me about an interesting article he read somewhere (I'll see if I can find it somewhere). Basically, this is what the article theory crafted:


+ Show Spoiler +
****Spoilers ahead for the comics I believe***


Christopher Nolan directed The Prestige, in which there are 3 parts: the pledge, the turn, then the prestige. Nolan's Batman series is a confirmed trilogy, putting Begins, Dark Knight, and DKR as each stage of the magic act respectively. SO DKR will be the prestige, so something unexpected and shocking may happen...maybe resulting in Bale's death by Bane (adaptation of him breaking Batman's back). This does however set up John Blake to take over the Batman position.

Batman in the Nolan series has one goal in mind, to solidify the presence of Batman in Gotham's criminal's mind. Since DKR is 8 years after Dark Knight, one can assume all criminals have a fear of BAtman being there. So his job is pretty much complete, but Bane has now arrived, his last real fight.



Even though it's just a theory from an article, I think it has some really interesting points to it. I'm not exactly sure how Nolan would go about the ending, either sticking with the Bane/Batman comic story with him breaking his back, or actually killing him off. I do think John Blake will become Batman by the end of the movie though.


Use the spoiler tag man, zz. That said, that is quite an interesting observation. I am now actually wholly expecting something like that. In fact, I would probably do something in that regard myself if I were Nolan, lol.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Supamang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2298 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 23:18:24
May 06 2012 23:14 GMT
#732
On May 06 2012 12:07 veliuz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 10:24 Makavillin wrote:
On May 06 2012 08:57 Brutaxilos wrote:
Has anyone found the new trailer attached to the Avengers online yet? I'm currently engrossed in a lot of work and will have to wait two weeks until I can watch the Avengers. I just can't wait that long. :\


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk



This was the trailer at Avengers and imo I thought it was a disappointment, I expected alot more from the trailer but Avengers was f*ckin great. I swear this was the worst trailer I'd seen in a while. I was expecting the typical loud batman music with lots of action sequences and ra's al ghul trying to kill him. I thought they were done building up bruce wayne but I guess there is more drama with bruce to be had.

I think you mistook Christopher Nolan for Michael Bay

Edit: And Ra's Al Ghul for Bane
-Aura-
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States209 Posts
May 06 2012 23:15 GMT
#733
On May 07 2012 08:07 lynx.oblige wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 02:21 SixGun wrote:
talking to my brother on the phone yesterday about this movie, he told me about an interesting article he read somewhere (I'll see if I can find it somewhere). Basically, this is what the article theory crafted:


+ Show Spoiler +
****Spoilers ahead for the comics I believe***


Christopher Nolan directed The Prestige, in which there are 3 parts: the pledge, the turn, then the prestige. Nolan's Batman series is a confirmed trilogy, putting Begins, Dark Knight, and DKR as each stage of the magic act respectively. SO DKR will be the prestige, so something unexpected and shocking may happen...maybe resulting in Bale's death by Bane (adaptation of him breaking Batman's back). This does however set up John Blake to take over the Batman position.

Batman in the Nolan series has one goal in mind, to solidify the presence of Batman in Gotham's criminal's mind. Since DKR is 8 years after Dark Knight, one can assume all criminals have a fear of BAtman being there. So his job is pretty much complete, but Bane has now arrived, his last real fight.



Even though it's just a theory from an article, I think it has some really interesting points to it. I'm not exactly sure how Nolan would go about the ending, either sticking with the Bane/Batman comic story with him breaking his back, or actually killing him off. I do think John Blake will become Batman by the end of the movie though.


Use the spoiler tag man, zz. That said, that is quite an interesting observation. I am now actually wholly expecting something like that. In fact, I would probably do something in that regard myself if I were Nolan, lol.


Here's the article:
Link
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Liquid get more Terrans please...
SixGun
Profile Joined April 2011
United States40 Posts
May 06 2012 23:51 GMT
#734
yup, that's the article!

edited a spoilers tag too, sorry bros
Carson
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada820 Posts
May 07 2012 02:44 GMT
#735
I watched the trailer at the Avengers, and I hope the actual movie is actually interesting Trailer hype failure in my opinion. It wasn't engaging, and it wasn't exciting.
"You have to remember something: Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn." Arnold Schwarzenegger
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 02:53:53
May 07 2012 02:51 GMT
#736
Oh look, more terrorism. Did you guys know that Batman is just a richer, better equipped Jack Bauer? I didn't.

Three Batman movies, three main antagonists who are all more terrorist than anything else. Ra's al Ghul wanted to wipe Gotham clean via chemical warfare terrorism, Heath Ledger just wanted some anarchy via good old-fashioned asplodey terrorism, now Bane is giving us more good old asplodey terrorism... but why?

Why is Bane coming to and blowing up chunks of Gotham? To make Batman come out and face him the way the Joker did? Because Batman is a challenge he wants to face, because someone hired him to, because he's some weird cult leader? No matter what it is I can't help but feel that Bane is going to be a lot less interesting of a character than the Joker. More like a more vicious, more competent Ra's al Ghul.

I really think that Nolan is missing out by not having the Riddler as the villain. The Riddler done right could have matched the Joker in DKR, I don't think Bane is going to measure up.
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
HyperLink
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada172 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 03:55:46
May 07 2012 03:47 GMT
#737
On May 07 2012 11:51 DeepElemBlues wrote: I really think that Nolan is missing out by not having the Riddler as the villain. The Riddler done right could have matched the Joker in DKR, I don't think Bane is going to measure up.

NO... Just no.

The Riddler does not pose a threat to Batman outside of the Hush series. If Nolan did Hush, possibly. From ther series Batman need a physical challenge. I was pulling for Killer Croc with Kaningara scarring (Black mask uniting the mob like in the War Drums/War Games series) but Bane will do.

I'm optimistic about DKR, I trust in Nolan, Riddler would be a disaster though.

Edit - on iPhone... Difficulty typing...
A woman is a lot like a refrigerator. 6 feet tall, 300 pounds... it makes ice.
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
May 07 2012 06:07 GMT
#738
Don't think I've been more hyped for a movie
Gesamtkunstwerk
Profile Joined December 2011
134 Posts
May 11 2012 01:34 GMT
#739
On May 07 2012 15:07 OneOther wrote:
Don't think I've been more hyped for a movie

Nolan is doing a good job from a marketing aspect. I hope the actual film won`t bomb.

OT, Cotillard insist she is not Talia, I wonder how that plays out. I'm really sure LOS and Ra's will be central to this movie as it will close out the loose ends in BB. Anyway, I'm glad my Legend Tshirt finally arrived from the Prologue invite last December. This movie will really break all records.
Death is the means to travel to the stars!
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
May 11 2012 01:41 GMT
#740
On May 06 2012 23:02 Makavillin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 12:07 veliuz wrote:
On May 06 2012 10:24 Makavillin wrote:
On May 06 2012 08:57 Brutaxilos wrote:
Has anyone found the new trailer attached to the Avengers online yet? I'm currently engrossed in a lot of work and will have to wait two weeks until I can watch the Avengers. I just can't wait that long. :\


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk



This was the trailer at Avengers and imo I thought it was a disappointment, I expected alot more from the trailer but Avengers was f*ckin great. I swear this was the worst trailer I'd seen in a while. I was expecting the typical loud batman music with lots of action sequences and ra's al ghul trying to kill him. I thought they were done building up bruce wayne but I guess there is more drama with bruce to be had.


I like the trailer. Leaves me wanting more without actually killing the movie. Too often now days trailers basically show the entire movie. I hate that shit.

Yeah lol, it's Chris Nolan, I watched Inception's trailer and I don't understand any shit, but when I went to the movie, it blew me away with so many thing to discover. Kids nowadays just want blowing-shits-up trailer and farts.
The trailer was awesome, so dark and hopeless, faith is lost, just like in the movie, we could see how tired Bruce Wayne was.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1321
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 266
Rex 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56783
Calm 3815
Shuttle 3472
FanTaSy 1710
Bisu 1527
firebathero 374
Stork 295
Mini 288
Hyuk 283
Rush 262
[ Show more ]
Soma 240
EffOrt 230
Soulkey 186
Zeus 180
Last 152
actioN 146
Light 144
ZerO 139
Snow 110
Mong 73
Dewaltoss 69
Killer 68
Sea.KH 66
Barracks 65
Pusan 51
hero 47
Hyun 42
NotJumperer 39
PianO 39
JYJ 38
Free 37
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 33
Yoon 29
Aegong 27
Shine 23
Sharp 22
sorry 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5522
Dendi696
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1377
kRYSTAL_316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko407
Other Games
gofns36412
singsing2077
B2W.Neo614
hiko255
DeMusliM233
crisheroes221
byalli155
Livibee148
Hui .27
ZerO(Twitch)10
Liquid`VortiX8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
3m
OSC
9h 18m
Replay Cast
10h 3m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.