• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8998 users

Attempted Car Bombing In New York - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Toran7
Profile Joined March 2010
United States160 Posts
May 03 2010 19:49 GMT
#81
My sisters 16th birthday was last wednesday. Thursday they went to New York and came home Sunday. They actually have their picture taken with the police officer who found the bomb 30 min before it all happened. He was riding a horse and they though it was neat. They also couldn't see a broadway play because of the incident.

What a small world
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
May 03 2010 19:54 GMT
#82
On May 04 2010 04:29 Housemd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2010 22:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 03 2010 10:03 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 09:54 eSen1a wrote:
I love how gaming sites are so vocal on worldly issues, especially TL.net :D

As for connections with south park, I think they have every right to criticize any religion (including Islam). I am a christian but even i acknowledge how organized religion can be fucking stupid and someone has to point this out. They have had Jesus on that show frequently and Satan is a raging homosexual so i don't see why Muslims should feel more offended than Christians. That being said I know a few Muslims and they wouldn't care less... I guess the difference is radical Christians preach, radical Muslims blow shit up.

disclaimer:i have no credibility



I think Muslims feel offended due to the fact that many cartoons are depicting their religion. South Park has every right to do what they did legally. But morally, many people would agree that this is just jumping the line, even though they have had other religions on it. Muslims (as I am one) are greatly affected by this because there is a war going on in their country, so morally this is just wrong. Legally, its a different story.


Morally? It's a comedy show. Which country are you talking about? There is not just one "muslim country". I assume you were talking about either Afghanistan or Iraq, but it was apparently a Pakistani group so there goes that argument. And that doesn't give them any justification whatsoever for making terrorist threats and attempting to carry them out. Religion is not sacred, anything can be made fun of. In fact, the sheer absurdity of religion in general should open it up to more ridicule, not less.



I'm taking about Pakistan (however i have some connections with Afghanistan). I don't think that what the terrorists did was any way justifying, it was just stupid and wrong. And religion isn't sacred, your absolutely right, in fact i believe that they are some holes with religion. I mean there are TONS of comedy shows, but none of them offend religion as bad as the South Park people did. I think that if you were a Muslim, you would feel some offense to that.


And so what?

Maybe if people kept to themselves and didn't let other people "offend" them by simply talking it wouldn't be a damn issue. You can only be offended by something when you take it personally. Religion is generally the group that takes the MOST offense to something when they are "attacked" as if their beliefs are somehow higher than anyone elses.

I've seen what some what say offensive things toward my race but I really don't care because you know...the people saying it mean NOTHING to me.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
BlackJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States10574 Posts
May 03 2010 19:57 GMT
#83
On May 04 2010 04:29 Housemd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2010 22:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 03 2010 10:03 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 09:54 eSen1a wrote:
I love how gaming sites are so vocal on worldly issues, especially TL.net :D

As for connections with south park, I think they have every right to criticize any religion (including Islam). I am a christian but even i acknowledge how organized religion can be fucking stupid and someone has to point this out. They have had Jesus on that show frequently and Satan is a raging homosexual so i don't see why Muslims should feel more offended than Christians. That being said I know a few Muslims and they wouldn't care less... I guess the difference is radical Christians preach, radical Muslims blow shit up.

disclaimer:i have no credibility



I think Muslims feel offended due to the fact that many cartoons are depicting their religion. South Park has every right to do what they did legally. But morally, many people would agree that this is just jumping the line, even though they have had other religions on it. Muslims (as I am one) are greatly affected by this because there is a war going on in their country, so morally this is just wrong. Legally, its a different story.


Morally? It's a comedy show. Which country are you talking about? There is not just one "muslim country". I assume you were talking about either Afghanistan or Iraq, but it was apparently a Pakistani group so there goes that argument. And that doesn't give them any justification whatsoever for making terrorist threats and attempting to carry them out. Religion is not sacred, anything can be made fun of. In fact, the sheer absurdity of religion in general should open it up to more ridicule, not less.


I mean there are TONS of comedy shows, but none of them offend religion as bad as the South Park people did. I think that if you were a Muslim, you would feel some offense to that.


I think I would be more offended that so many people of my religion are little whiny juveniles that a network would have to make a special exception to censor jokes just for that religion so that people don't get their panties in a bunch.
Housemd
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1407 Posts
May 03 2010 20:00 GMT
#84
On May 04 2010 04:54 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2010 04:29 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 22:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 03 2010 10:03 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 09:54 eSen1a wrote:
I love how gaming sites are so vocal on worldly issues, especially TL.net :D

As for connections with south park, I think they have every right to criticize any religion (including Islam). I am a christian but even i acknowledge how organized religion can be fucking stupid and someone has to point this out. They have had Jesus on that show frequently and Satan is a raging homosexual so i don't see why Muslims should feel more offended than Christians. That being said I know a few Muslims and they wouldn't care less... I guess the difference is radical Christians preach, radical Muslims blow shit up.

disclaimer:i have no credibility



I think Muslims feel offended due to the fact that many cartoons are depicting their religion. South Park has every right to do what they did legally. But morally, many people would agree that this is just jumping the line, even though they have had other religions on it. Muslims (as I am one) are greatly affected by this because there is a war going on in their country, so morally this is just wrong. Legally, its a different story.


Morally? It's a comedy show. Which country are you talking about? There is not just one "muslim country". I assume you were talking about either Afghanistan or Iraq, but it was apparently a Pakistani group so there goes that argument. And that doesn't give them any justification whatsoever for making terrorist threats and attempting to carry them out. Religion is not sacred, anything can be made fun of. In fact, the sheer absurdity of religion in general should open it up to more ridicule, not less.



I'm taking about Pakistan (however i have some connections with Afghanistan). I don't think that what the terrorists did was any way justifying, it was just stupid and wrong. And religion isn't sacred, your absolutely right, in fact i believe that they are some holes with religion. I mean there are TONS of comedy shows, but none of them offend religion as bad as the South Park people did. I think that if you were a Muslim, you would feel some offense to that.


And so what?

Maybe if people kept to themselves and didn't let other people "offend" them by simply talking it wouldn't be a damn issue. You can only be offended by something when you take it personally. Religion is generally the group that takes the MOST offense to something when they are "attacked" as if their beliefs are somehow higher than anyone elses.

I've seen what some what say offensive things toward my race but I really don't care because you know...the people saying it mean NOTHING to me.


Religious beliefs are not higher that anyway elses and i'm not trying to apply. All i'm saying is that the producers were wrong (again i mean morally) in what they said.

However, the difference between you and me is shown at the last sentence. I won't often take things personally, however religion to me is important and when someone offends it, i will take it personally unlike you. Its not bad or anything, its just that our views and personalities AND OPINIONS on certain things are different...."Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their facts"
Fantasy is a beast
SilentCrono
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1420 Posts
May 03 2010 20:06 GMT
#85
so the Taliban admit to it... scumbags...
♞ Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse. ♞
Housemd
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1407 Posts
May 03 2010 20:13 GMT
#86
On May 04 2010 05:06 hp.Methos wrote:
so the Taliban admit to it... scumbags...



I don't think they did this...to amateurish, i mean these guys are a lot more pro than that and you don't leave a car running with a bomb inside...thats just stupid and drawing attention.
Fantasy is a beast
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
May 03 2010 20:22 GMT
#87
On May 04 2010 05:00 Housemd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2010 04:54 Jayme wrote:
On May 04 2010 04:29 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 22:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 03 2010 10:03 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 09:54 eSen1a wrote:
I love how gaming sites are so vocal on worldly issues, especially TL.net :D

As for connections with south park, I think they have every right to criticize any religion (including Islam). I am a christian but even i acknowledge how organized religion can be fucking stupid and someone has to point this out. They have had Jesus on that show frequently and Satan is a raging homosexual so i don't see why Muslims should feel more offended than Christians. That being said I know a few Muslims and they wouldn't care less... I guess the difference is radical Christians preach, radical Muslims blow shit up.

disclaimer:i have no credibility



I think Muslims feel offended due to the fact that many cartoons are depicting their religion. South Park has every right to do what they did legally. But morally, many people would agree that this is just jumping the line, even though they have had other religions on it. Muslims (as I am one) are greatly affected by this because there is a war going on in their country, so morally this is just wrong. Legally, its a different story.


Morally? It's a comedy show. Which country are you talking about? There is not just one "muslim country". I assume you were talking about either Afghanistan or Iraq, but it was apparently a Pakistani group so there goes that argument. And that doesn't give them any justification whatsoever for making terrorist threats and attempting to carry them out. Religion is not sacred, anything can be made fun of. In fact, the sheer absurdity of religion in general should open it up to more ridicule, not less.



I'm taking about Pakistan (however i have some connections with Afghanistan). I don't think that what the terrorists did was any way justifying, it was just stupid and wrong. And religion isn't sacred, your absolutely right, in fact i believe that they are some holes with religion. I mean there are TONS of comedy shows, but none of them offend religion as bad as the South Park people did. I think that if you were a Muslim, you would feel some offense to that.


And so what?

Maybe if people kept to themselves and didn't let other people "offend" them by simply talking it wouldn't be a damn issue. You can only be offended by something when you take it personally. Religion is generally the group that takes the MOST offense to something when they are "attacked" as if their beliefs are somehow higher than anyone elses.

I've seen what some what say offensive things toward my race but I really don't care because you know...the people saying it mean NOTHING to me.


Religious beliefs are not higher that anyway elses and i'm not trying to apply. All i'm saying is that the producers were wrong (again i mean morally) in what they said.

However, the difference between you and me is shown at the last sentence. I won't often take things personally, however religion to me is important and when someone offends it, i will take it personally unlike you. Its not bad or anything, its just that our views and personalities AND OPINIONS on certain things are different...."Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their facts"


Ok so religion is important to you, that doesn't inherently explain why you would take it personally.

I think religion is ridiculous. Nothing about it makes any sense to me. In contrast my father is a very religious person. I'll occasionally make a crack at how awful religion is when I see something on TV to prove my point and he'll respond by calling me a godless heathen. In the end I know not to take what he says personally and vice versa. You want to know why?

What he says has absolutely no affect on what I believe at all. The same goes for him. He will continue to believe what he will believe and I will continue to not believe in what he believes.

My dad and I get a long great.

So really, you shouldn't be offended when someone finds what you believe in ridiculous. The only reason you ever should is if you have doubts about what you believe in. If you don't I really fail to see the issue.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
hyst.eric.al
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2332 Posts
May 03 2010 20:23 GMT
#88
My language arts teacher was in the blockaded off area. He still got to see his show anyway haha. Pretty big scare, though.

Am I the only one who gets his general news from TL?
Leta , BeSt, Calm fan forever! 김정우, I am sorry I ever lost faith in you.
Housemd
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1407 Posts
May 03 2010 20:27 GMT
#89
On May 04 2010 05:22 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2010 05:00 Housemd wrote:
On May 04 2010 04:54 Jayme wrote:
On May 04 2010 04:29 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 22:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 03 2010 10:03 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 09:54 eSen1a wrote:
I love how gaming sites are so vocal on worldly issues, especially TL.net :D

As for connections with south park, I think they have every right to criticize any religion (including Islam). I am a christian but even i acknowledge how organized religion can be fucking stupid and someone has to point this out. They have had Jesus on that show frequently and Satan is a raging homosexual so i don't see why Muslims should feel more offended than Christians. That being said I know a few Muslims and they wouldn't care less... I guess the difference is radical Christians preach, radical Muslims blow shit up.

disclaimer:i have no credibility



I think Muslims feel offended due to the fact that many cartoons are depicting their religion. South Park has every right to do what they did legally. But morally, many people would agree that this is just jumping the line, even though they have had other religions on it. Muslims (as I am one) are greatly affected by this because there is a war going on in their country, so morally this is just wrong. Legally, its a different story.


Morally? It's a comedy show. Which country are you talking about? There is not just one "muslim country". I assume you were talking about either Afghanistan or Iraq, but it was apparently a Pakistani group so there goes that argument. And that doesn't give them any justification whatsoever for making terrorist threats and attempting to carry them out. Religion is not sacred, anything can be made fun of. In fact, the sheer absurdity of religion in general should open it up to more ridicule, not less.



I'm taking about Pakistan (however i have some connections with Afghanistan). I don't think that what the terrorists did was any way justifying, it was just stupid and wrong. And religion isn't sacred, your absolutely right, in fact i believe that they are some holes with religion. I mean there are TONS of comedy shows, but none of them offend religion as bad as the South Park people did. I think that if you were a Muslim, you would feel some offense to that.


And so what?

Maybe if people kept to themselves and didn't let other people "offend" them by simply talking it wouldn't be a damn issue. You can only be offended by something when you take it personally. Religion is generally the group that takes the MOST offense to something when they are "attacked" as if their beliefs are somehow higher than anyone elses.

I've seen what some what say offensive things toward my race but I really don't care because you know...the people saying it mean NOTHING to me.


Religious beliefs are not higher that anyway elses and i'm not trying to apply. All i'm saying is that the producers were wrong (again i mean morally) in what they said.

However, the difference between you and me is shown at the last sentence. I won't often take things personally, however religion to me is important and when someone offends it, i will take it personally unlike you. Its not bad or anything, its just that our views and personalities AND OPINIONS on certain things are different...."Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their facts"


Ok so religion is important to you, that doesn't inherently explain why you would take it personally.

I think religion is ridiculous. Nothing about it makes any sense to me. In contrast my father is a very religious person. I'll occasionally make a crack at how awful religion is when I see something on TV to prove my point and he'll respond by calling me a godless heathen. In the end I know not to take what he says personally and vice versa. You want to know why?

What he says has absolutely no affect on what I believe at all. The same goes for him. He will continue to believe what he will believe and I will continue to not believe in what he believes.

My dad and I get a long great.

So really, you shouldn't be offended when someone finds what you believe in ridiculous. The only reason you ever should is if you have doubts about what you believe in. If you don't I really fail to see the issue.


If something is important to you...(family, religion,. friends, etc) and someone offends it, of course your going to take it personally. I think that this conversation has run its course due to our different opinions and personalities.
Fantasy is a beast
lowbright
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
308 Posts
May 04 2010 03:25 GMT
#90
On May 04 2010 04:29 Housemd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2010 22:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 03 2010 10:03 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 09:54 eSen1a wrote:
I love how gaming sites are so vocal on worldly issues, especially TL.net :D

As for connections with south park, I think they have every right to criticize any religion (including Islam). I am a christian but even i acknowledge how organized religion can be fucking stupid and someone has to point this out. They have had Jesus on that show frequently and Satan is a raging homosexual so i don't see why Muslims should feel more offended than Christians. That being said I know a few Muslims and they wouldn't care less... I guess the difference is radical Christians preach, radical Muslims blow shit up.

disclaimer:i have no credibility



I think Muslims feel offended due to the fact that many cartoons are depicting their religion. South Park has every right to do what they did legally. But morally, many people would agree that this is just jumping the line, even though they have had other religions on it. Muslims (as I am one) are greatly affected by this because there is a war going on in their country, so morally this is just wrong. Legally, its a different story.


Morally? It's a comedy show. Which country are you talking about? There is not just one "muslim country". I assume you were talking about either Afghanistan or Iraq, but it was apparently a Pakistani group so there goes that argument. And that doesn't give them any justification whatsoever for making terrorist threats and attempting to carry them out. Religion is not sacred, anything can be made fun of. In fact, the sheer absurdity of religion in general should open it up to more ridicule, not less.



I'm taking about Pakistan (however i have some connections with Afghanistan). I don't think that what the terrorists did was any way justifying, it was just stupid and wrong. And religion isn't sacred, your absolutely right, in fact i believe that they are some holes with religion. I mean there are TONS of comedy shows, but none of them offend religion as bad as the South Park people did. I think that if you were a Muslim, you would feel some offense to that.


Did you even watch the episode? They trashed on every other religion, making them all look like buffoons. They even had Krishna iirc doing a line of coke while for Mohammed, the worst thing they did was threaten to show a representation of his face. How would a Muslim be more offended than a Christian, when Jesus is portrayed as a hapless moron, or Judaism where Moses is portrayed as a gigantic red top?
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #49
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-04 05:11:23
May 04 2010 04:56 GMT
#91
Someone has been arrested.

EDIT:


According to NBC, the suspect's name is Shahzad Faisal, a 30-year-old U.S. citizen of Pakistani descent. They report that the Connecticut native was arrested at JFK International Airport, apparently trying to flee the country.

CNN and the New York Times are also reporting that an arrest was made, either late Monday evening or early Tuesday morning, at JFK.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
May 04 2010 05:32 GMT
#92
Eric Holder is now speaking.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
stork4ever
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1036 Posts
May 04 2010 05:38 GMT
#93
That guy is probably wishing the Taliban did not claim responsibility. Does this make him a enemy combatant?
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
May 04 2010 05:46 GMT
#94
So they are searching the guy's home?
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
May 04 2010 07:13 GMT
#95
They most likely found out when they traced the vehicle, the "suspect" purchased the vehicle in Connecticut from a Craigslist dealer. The dealer said the guy had a "Hispanic or Middle Eastern appearance and was in his 20s or 30s.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-04 07:18:50
May 04 2010 07:15 GMT
#96
All the local NYC news stations are hyped up on this shit, every boardcast 80% is dedicated to some analysis by some so called "expert" and skepticism bullshit.

"If the bomb went off it would hit a killzone, like if you would fire a barrage of AK47s."

Uhh sure? (Its more or less exactly what the so called expert said.)

edit: Why the hell did accidentally quote myself again? -__-
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
May 04 2010 07:22 GMT
#97
Nice that they caught him. He couldn't of thought he would get away from this.

I wonder if it will come out that he has Islamic background and that is why he did it or if he is just a crazy guy or someone who thinks differently about US politics (maybe had a family member die in a drone attack or wants the US out of the middle east etc).
EmeraldSparks
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States1451 Posts
May 04 2010 07:24 GMT
#98
FBI, CIA, Department of Homeland Security, Other Government Agencies, Billions of Dollars: 0
Street Vendor and Mounted Police Officer: 1
But why?
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-04 07:34:27
May 04 2010 07:33 GMT
#99
hahahaha

actual substance: If they bombed the gyro guys on 53rd and 6th I would have fucking RAGED.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
KurtistheTurtle
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1966 Posts
May 04 2010 07:37 GMT
#100
gosh...I really don't think this should be news. from a newsworthiness standpoint or because terrorists shouldn't get air time over trivial shit like this
“Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 610
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings45
CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko349
OGKoka 208
Rex 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45508
Calm 3743
Shuttle 1716
Bisu 1040
FanTaSy 611
firebathero 356
Hyuk 319
Soma 298
Zeus 287
Stork 277
[ Show more ]
actioN 250
Mini 161
Rush 151
Soulkey 132
Light 122
Mong 121
EffOrt 121
Last 104
Snow 87
ZerO 76
Dewaltoss 70
Pusan 67
Barracks 40
NotJumperer 38
Bale 36
Sea.KH 35
Shine 34
Killer 33
Shinee 33
Free 31
Noble 30
ToSsGirL 29
Yoon 29
hero 25
Sharp 23
JYJ 22
Aegong 16
HiyA 16
sorry 16
yabsab 16
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5570
Dendi212
League of Legends
JimRising 295
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1407
shoxiejesuss616
kRYSTAL_48
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns33898
singsing1885
B2W.Neo413
crisheroes253
DeMusliM178
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick517
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 24m
OSC
10h 39m
Replay Cast
11h 24m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.