• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8998 users

Attempted Car Bombing In New York - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
HnR)hT
Profile Joined October 2002
United States3468 Posts
May 04 2010 12:01 GMT
#101
The would-be perpetrator is a naturalized "American" from Pakistan. It's almost as if we haven't been handing Pakistan tens of billions in financial aid over the years while downplaying their murderous jihad against India, or their extensive sponsorship and training of the Taliban.

Why are these people, so many of whom harbor ill will, permited to immigrate and settle in this country? What is the benefit to native-born Americans in all of this? The answer is, there is none.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
May 04 2010 18:13 GMT
#102
I wonder if we will get a glimpse of him if he goes to court today, or will he be covered?
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
DwmC_Foefen
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Belgium2186 Posts
May 04 2010 18:30 GMT
#103
On May 05 2010 03:13 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
I wonder if we will get a glimpse of him if he goes to court today, or will he be covered?


I see what you did there
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
May 04 2010 18:35 GMT
#104
On May 04 2010 21:01 HnR)hT wrote:
The would-be perpetrator is a naturalized "American" from Pakistan. It's almost as if we haven't been handing Pakistan tens of billions in financial aid over the years while downplaying their murderous jihad against India, or their extensive sponsorship and training of the Taliban.

Why are these people, so many of whom harbor ill will, permited to immigrate and settle in this country? What is the benefit to native-born Americans in all of this? The answer is, there is none.

And how exactly are we supposed to determine or regulate an immigrant's intent?
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
Destro
Profile Joined September 2009
Netherlands1206 Posts
May 04 2010 18:48 GMT
#105
WORSTE..... TERRORIST........EVER.

seriously, I think a 16 year old kid with a pipe bomb could have done better.
bring back weapon of choice for hots!
stork4ever
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1036 Posts
May 04 2010 19:03 GMT
#106
On May 04 2010 16:33 Ace wrote:
hahahaha

actual substance: If they bombed the gyro guys on 53rd and 6th I would have fucking RAGED.


i love that place, ill be going into battle with you!
Housemd
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1407 Posts
May 04 2010 19:25 GMT
#107
On May 04 2010 12:25 lowbright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2010 04:29 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 22:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 03 2010 10:03 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 09:54 eSen1a wrote:
I love how gaming sites are so vocal on worldly issues, especially TL.net :D

As for connections with south park, I think they have every right to criticize any religion (including Islam). I am a christian but even i acknowledge how organized religion can be fucking stupid and someone has to point this out. They have had Jesus on that show frequently and Satan is a raging homosexual so i don't see why Muslims should feel more offended than Christians. That being said I know a few Muslims and they wouldn't care less... I guess the difference is radical Christians preach, radical Muslims blow shit up.

disclaimer:i have no credibility



I think Muslims feel offended due to the fact that many cartoons are depicting their religion. South Park has every right to do what they did legally. But morally, many people would agree that this is just jumping the line, even though they have had other religions on it. Muslims (as I am one) are greatly affected by this because there is a war going on in their country, so morally this is just wrong. Legally, its a different story.


Morally? It's a comedy show. Which country are you talking about? There is not just one "muslim country". I assume you were talking about either Afghanistan or Iraq, but it was apparently a Pakistani group so there goes that argument. And that doesn't give them any justification whatsoever for making terrorist threats and attempting to carry them out. Religion is not sacred, anything can be made fun of. In fact, the sheer absurdity of religion in general should open it up to more ridicule, not less.



I'm taking about Pakistan (however i have some connections with Afghanistan). I don't think that what the terrorists did was any way justifying, it was just stupid and wrong. And religion isn't sacred, your absolutely right, in fact i believe that they are some holes with religion. I mean there are TONS of comedy shows, but none of them offend religion as bad as the South Park people did. I think that if you were a Muslim, you would feel some offense to that.


Did you even watch the episode? They trashed on every other religion, making them all look like buffoons. They even had Krishna iirc doing a line of coke while for Mohammed, the worst thing they did was threaten to show a representation of his face. How would a Muslim be more offended than a Christian, when Jesus is portrayed as a hapless moron, or Judaism where Moses is portrayed as a gigantic red top?



Yes..I completely understand about what the show produces and shows to the public...however its natural for me to be offended if they target my religion because i care about religion. I bet you some Christians are also mad at this show....mainly because they care about religion.
Fantasy is a beast
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
May 04 2010 19:30 GMT
#108
On May 04 2010 21:01 HnR)hT wrote:
The would-be perpetrator is a naturalized "American" from Pakistan. It's almost as if we haven't been handing Pakistan tens of billions in financial aid over the years while downplaying their murderous jihad against India, or their extensive sponsorship and training of the Taliban.

Why are these people, so many of whom harbor ill will, permited to immigrate and settle in this country? What is the benefit to native-born Americans in all of this? The answer is, there is none.

Yup. I am glad there are no North Korean Terrorists (or at least public perception of one) because I can imagine all the shit I would have gone through if there was one.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
waxypants
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States479 Posts
May 04 2010 19:39 GMT
#109
On May 05 2010 04:25 Housemd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2010 12:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 04 2010 04:29 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 22:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 03 2010 10:03 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 09:54 eSen1a wrote:
I love how gaming sites are so vocal on worldly issues, especially TL.net :D

As for connections with south park, I think they have every right to criticize any religion (including Islam). I am a christian but even i acknowledge how organized religion can be fucking stupid and someone has to point this out. They have had Jesus on that show frequently and Satan is a raging homosexual so i don't see why Muslims should feel more offended than Christians. That being said I know a few Muslims and they wouldn't care less... I guess the difference is radical Christians preach, radical Muslims blow shit up.

disclaimer:i have no credibility



I think Muslims feel offended due to the fact that many cartoons are depicting their religion. South Park has every right to do what they did legally. But morally, many people would agree that this is just jumping the line, even though they have had other religions on it. Muslims (as I am one) are greatly affected by this because there is a war going on in their country, so morally this is just wrong. Legally, its a different story.


Morally? It's a comedy show. Which country are you talking about? There is not just one "muslim country". I assume you were talking about either Afghanistan or Iraq, but it was apparently a Pakistani group so there goes that argument. And that doesn't give them any justification whatsoever for making terrorist threats and attempting to carry them out. Religion is not sacred, anything can be made fun of. In fact, the sheer absurdity of religion in general should open it up to more ridicule, not less.



I'm taking about Pakistan (however i have some connections with Afghanistan). I don't think that what the terrorists did was any way justifying, it was just stupid and wrong. And religion isn't sacred, your absolutely right, in fact i believe that they are some holes with religion. I mean there are TONS of comedy shows, but none of them offend religion as bad as the South Park people did. I think that if you were a Muslim, you would feel some offense to that.


Did you even watch the episode? They trashed on every other religion, making them all look like buffoons. They even had Krishna iirc doing a line of coke while for Mohammed, the worst thing they did was threaten to show a representation of his face. How would a Muslim be more offended than a Christian, when Jesus is portrayed as a hapless moron, or Judaism where Moses is portrayed as a gigantic red top?



Yes..I completely understand about what the show produces and shows to the public...however its natural for me to be offended if they target my religion because i care about religion. I bet you some Christians are also mad at this show....mainly because they care about religion.


Well you just better get used to it, it's not going away. Your religion (and all others for that matter) is a joke and a disgrace, and more people are realizing it every day. The fact that your religion exists and is given any credibility by anybody is far more offensive than any cartoon.
Housemd
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1407 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-04 20:39:37
May 04 2010 20:39 GMT
#110
On May 05 2010 04:39 waxypants wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2010 04:25 Housemd wrote:
On May 04 2010 12:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 04 2010 04:29 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 22:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 03 2010 10:03 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 09:54 eSen1a wrote:
I love how gaming sites are so vocal on worldly issues, especially TL.net :D

As for connections with south park, I think they have every right to criticize any religion (including Islam). I am a christian but even i acknowledge how organized religion can be fucking stupid and someone has to point this out. They have had Jesus on that show frequently and Satan is a raging homosexual so i don't see why Muslims should feel more offended than Christians. That being said I know a few Muslims and they wouldn't care less... I guess the difference is radical Christians preach, radical Muslims blow shit up.

disclaimer:i have no credibility



I think Muslims feel offended due to the fact that many cartoons are depicting their religion. South Park has every right to do what they did legally. But morally, many people would agree that this is just jumping the line, even though they have had other religions on it. Muslims (as I am one) are greatly affected by this because there is a war going on in their country, so morally this is just wrong. Legally, its a different story.


Morally? It's a comedy show. Which country are you talking about? There is not just one "muslim country". I assume you were talking about either Afghanistan or Iraq, but it was apparently a Pakistani group so there goes that argument. And that doesn't give them any justification whatsoever for making terrorist threats and attempting to carry them out. Religion is not sacred, anything can be made fun of. In fact, the sheer absurdity of religion in general should open it up to more ridicule, not less.



I'm taking about Pakistan (however i have some connections with Afghanistan). I don't think that what the terrorists did was any way justifying, it was just stupid and wrong. And religion isn't sacred, your absolutely right, in fact i believe that they are some holes with religion. I mean there are TONS of comedy shows, but none of them offend religion as bad as the South Park people did. I think that if you were a Muslim, you would feel some offense to that.


Did you even watch the episode? They trashed on every other religion, making them all look like buffoons. They even had Krishna iirc doing a line of coke while for Mohammed, the worst thing they did was threaten to show a representation of his face. How would a Muslim be more offended than a Christian, when Jesus is portrayed as a hapless moron, or Judaism where Moses is portrayed as a gigantic red top?



Yes..I completely understand about what the show produces and shows to the public...however its natural for me to be offended if they target my religion because i care about religion. I bet you some Christians are also mad at this show....mainly because they care about religion.


Well you just better get used to it, it's not going away. Your religion (and all others for that matter) is a joke and a disgrace, and more people are realizing it every day. The fact that your religion exists and is given any credibility by anybody is far more offensive than any cartoon.



I know its not going away. And also,, my religion is the fastest growing in the world (Islam) so I would believe that it is not a "joke and a disgrace"
Fantasy is a beast
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
May 04 2010 20:41 GMT
#111
On May 05 2010 05:39 Housemd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2010 04:39 waxypants wrote:
On May 05 2010 04:25 Housemd wrote:
On May 04 2010 12:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 04 2010 04:29 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 22:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 03 2010 10:03 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 09:54 eSen1a wrote:
I love how gaming sites are so vocal on worldly issues, especially TL.net :D

As for connections with south park, I think they have every right to criticize any religion (including Islam). I am a christian but even i acknowledge how organized religion can be fucking stupid and someone has to point this out. They have had Jesus on that show frequently and Satan is a raging homosexual so i don't see why Muslims should feel more offended than Christians. That being said I know a few Muslims and they wouldn't care less... I guess the difference is radical Christians preach, radical Muslims blow shit up.

disclaimer:i have no credibility



I think Muslims feel offended due to the fact that many cartoons are depicting their religion. South Park has every right to do what they did legally. But morally, many people would agree that this is just jumping the line, even though they have had other religions on it. Muslims (as I am one) are greatly affected by this because there is a war going on in their country, so morally this is just wrong. Legally, its a different story.


Morally? It's a comedy show. Which country are you talking about? There is not just one "muslim country". I assume you were talking about either Afghanistan or Iraq, but it was apparently a Pakistani group so there goes that argument. And that doesn't give them any justification whatsoever for making terrorist threats and attempting to carry them out. Religion is not sacred, anything can be made fun of. In fact, the sheer absurdity of religion in general should open it up to more ridicule, not less.



I'm taking about Pakistan (however i have some connections with Afghanistan). I don't think that what the terrorists did was any way justifying, it was just stupid and wrong. And religion isn't sacred, your absolutely right, in fact i believe that they are some holes with religion. I mean there are TONS of comedy shows, but none of them offend religion as bad as the South Park people did. I think that if you were a Muslim, you would feel some offense to that.


Did you even watch the episode? They trashed on every other religion, making them all look like buffoons. They even had Krishna iirc doing a line of coke while for Mohammed, the worst thing they did was threaten to show a representation of his face. How would a Muslim be more offended than a Christian, when Jesus is portrayed as a hapless moron, or Judaism where Moses is portrayed as a gigantic red top?



Yes..I completely understand about what the show produces and shows to the public...however its natural for me to be offended if they target my religion because i care about religion. I bet you some Christians are also mad at this show....mainly because they care about religion.


Well you just better get used to it, it's not going away. Your religion (and all others for that matter) is a joke and a disgrace, and more people are realizing it every day. The fact that your religion exists and is given any credibility by anybody is far more offensive than any cartoon.



I know its not going away. And also,, my religion is the fastest growing in the world (Islam) so I would believe that it is not a "joke and a disgrace"



I think he meant Religion as a whole, not just Islam.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
DwmC_Foefen
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Belgium2186 Posts
May 04 2010 20:49 GMT
#112
On May 05 2010 04:39 waxypants wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2010 04:25 Housemd wrote:
On May 04 2010 12:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 04 2010 04:29 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 22:25 lowbright wrote:
On May 03 2010 10:03 Housemd wrote:
On May 03 2010 09:54 eSen1a wrote:
I love how gaming sites are so vocal on worldly issues, especially TL.net :D

As for connections with south park, I think they have every right to criticize any religion (including Islam). I am a christian but even i acknowledge how organized religion can be fucking stupid and someone has to point this out. They have had Jesus on that show frequently and Satan is a raging homosexual so i don't see why Muslims should feel more offended than Christians. That being said I know a few Muslims and they wouldn't care less... I guess the difference is radical Christians preach, radical Muslims blow shit up.

disclaimer:i have no credibility



I think Muslims feel offended due to the fact that many cartoons are depicting their religion. South Park has every right to do what they did legally. But morally, many people would agree that this is just jumping the line, even though they have had other religions on it. Muslims (as I am one) are greatly affected by this because there is a war going on in their country, so morally this is just wrong. Legally, its a different story.


Morally? It's a comedy show. Which country are you talking about? There is not just one "muslim country". I assume you were talking about either Afghanistan or Iraq, but it was apparently a Pakistani group so there goes that argument. And that doesn't give them any justification whatsoever for making terrorist threats and attempting to carry them out. Religion is not sacred, anything can be made fun of. In fact, the sheer absurdity of religion in general should open it up to more ridicule, not less.



I'm taking about Pakistan (however i have some connections with Afghanistan). I don't think that what the terrorists did was any way justifying, it was just stupid and wrong. And religion isn't sacred, your absolutely right, in fact i believe that they are some holes with religion. I mean there are TONS of comedy shows, but none of them offend religion as bad as the South Park people did. I think that if you were a Muslim, you would feel some offense to that.


Did you even watch the episode? They trashed on every other religion, making them all look like buffoons. They even had Krishna iirc doing a line of coke while for Mohammed, the worst thing they did was threaten to show a representation of his face. How would a Muslim be more offended than a Christian, when Jesus is portrayed as a hapless moron, or Judaism where Moses is portrayed as a gigantic red top?



Yes..I completely understand about what the show produces and shows to the public...however its natural for me to be offended if they target my religion because i care about religion. I bet you some Christians are also mad at this show....mainly because they care about religion.


Well you just better get used to it, it's not going away. Your religion (and all others for that matter) is a joke and a disgrace, and more people are realizing it every day. The fact that your religion exists and is given any credibility by anybody is far more offensive than any cartoon.


It's kinda harsh to say stuff like that...

On topic: I just think people need to stop caring about stuff like this :s So what someone shows a picture of Mohammed... I mean really, is it worth blowing stuff up about it?
There are far worse things that are rude and racist

stork4ever
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1036 Posts
May 04 2010 21:09 GMT
#113
This guy is a citizen? Does not this make him a traitor ? I guess he is going to be hanged.
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
May 04 2010 21:15 GMT
#114
On May 03 2010 03:24 Grettin wrote:
And this was near South Park crew's studio or something, am i right?

Glad it didn't blow up. Would've been pretty bloody.

dear god kenny's dead
cw)minsean(ru
Faronel
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States658 Posts
May 04 2010 23:12 GMT
#115
On May 05 2010 03:48 Destro wrote:
WORSTE..... TERRORIST........EVER.

seriously, I think a 16 year old kid with a pipe bomb could have done better.

Pretty sure it was just a decoy. If I was a terrorist. I'd pay some schmuck to park a car there for 20 bucks just to see what security was like. Seriously...as a high school student I could design better car bombs where the electronics don't epic fail...

I'd masquerade as a tourist with a camcorder and record the whole thing seeing what security was like and what not.
C'est la vie...
EmeraldSparks
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States1451 Posts
May 05 2010 01:07 GMT
#116
The would-be bomber packed the car with more than 100 pounds of fertilizer, but not the kind that would explode, police said.

Had the bomber chosen the right kind of fertilizer, the bomb would have had the force of more than 100 pounds of TNT. But instead of ammonium nitrate, the kind of fertilizer used by Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, the bomber used a harmless fertilizer, New York City Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said.

The United States was almost defeated by a retard.
But why?
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
May 05 2010 16:08 GMT
#117
Bump: They caught the guy. Check the OP.
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
May 05 2010 16:23 GMT
#118
On May 05 2010 10:07 EmeraldSparks wrote:
Show nested quote +
The would-be bomber packed the car with more than 100 pounds of fertilizer, but not the kind that would explode, police said.

Had the bomber chosen the right kind of fertilizer, the bomb would have had the force of more than 100 pounds of TNT. But instead of ammonium nitrate, the kind of fertilizer used by Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, the bomber used a harmless fertilizer, New York City Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said.

The United States was almost defeated by a retard.

Great. Tell the terrorists what they did wrong. I am really glad for this mistake though- it would literally have been horrible should it have worked. I guess Captain Chemistry to the rescue?
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
ltiy
Profile Joined April 2010
107 Posts
May 05 2010 16:29 GMT
#119
He looks like a nice guy in his picture :|
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 610
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings45
CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko349
OGKoka 208
Rex 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45508
Calm 3743
Shuttle 1716
Bisu 1040
FanTaSy 611
firebathero 356
Hyuk 319
Soma 298
Zeus 287
Stork 277
[ Show more ]
actioN 250
Mini 161
Rush 151
Soulkey 132
Light 122
Mong 121
EffOrt 121
Last 104
Snow 87
ZerO 76
Dewaltoss 70
Pusan 67
Barracks 40
NotJumperer 38
Bale 36
Sea.KH 35
Shine 34
Killer 33
Shinee 33
Free 31
Noble 30
ToSsGirL 29
Yoon 29
hero 25
Sharp 23
JYJ 22
Aegong 16
HiyA 16
sorry 16
yabsab 16
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5570
Dendi212
League of Legends
JimRising 295
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1407
shoxiejesuss616
kRYSTAL_48
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns33898
singsing1885
B2W.Neo413
crisheroes253
DeMusliM178
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick517
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 24m
OSC
10h 39m
Replay Cast
11h 24m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.