• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:55
CEST 23:55
KST 06:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8257 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 17

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 52 Next
Dandy4
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States493 Posts
January 20 2010 07:29 GMT
#321
and now the wait begins
Who let the dogs out?
Ruken
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States858 Posts
January 20 2010 07:42 GMT
#322
Damn I just missed the order deadline. My bad.
MIK Terran
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 20 2010 09:26 GMT
#323
Hmm so I'm starting to have issues now with people who send me echecks that take a long time to clear. I've already put the order in today - but it appears that the order of people who's checks have not cleared have not been made. GRRRRR.

I'll see what I can do in the next few days, but I'm gonna have to refund payment to those people if I can't change the order. I'll email some people individually.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
chichom27
Profile Joined November 2009
Ecuador56 Posts
January 20 2010 14:16 GMT
#324
Thanks so much for doing this :D!
Love always wins.
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 20 2010 17:30 GMT
#325
On January 20 2010 16:13 Flushot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2010 14:37 Djzapz wrote:
Alright, I read every single post of the thread actually, seemed vague..

I usually wear L here, pretty sure they're the same as American sizes... There's a bit of loose - I hope it's not too much. Anywho, thanks. I'll see if its not too much of a hassle to get them changed for 110's.


This has been discussed to death my friend. There are other ways for you to test the sizes, for example, dress shirts, in that scale. Find the neck size, arm length, and shoulder breadth at a department store and match it to your size.

I don't get it. If the S, M, L, XL, scale doesn't make sense for you, switch to another, more precise scale and do some measuring on your own. It's the best way to get it closest to the size you want.

I know it has been discussed a lot and I read the whole thread or at least most of it. There's no absolute answer, or so it seems to me.

The S, M, L, XL scale makes sense to me - however, people say that 105 is a bit smaller than L and 110 is a bit smaller than XL. Others trust the scale.

At first I picked a 105 because I wanted a Large which is good for me according to the scale, but then I'm told 105 is more like Medium which would be too small for me. This leads to the dilemma, trust the people who trust the scale or trust the people who have had ANOTHER product and have found out that the scale is a bit off. I prefer to just take a 110 and that'll be fine.

It's not standardized you know, 105 isn't exactly Large, so even though it has been discussed to death, I don't think anybody here knows without the shadow of a doubt what 105 is compared to Large.

That's why I asked. I didn't know where to side. And IDK how to measure clothes, suppose I could've done that but eh. Anywho, it's done and 110 will be just fine.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Lt_Anarchy
Profile Joined October 2009
United States38 Posts
January 20 2010 17:49 GMT
#326
I am one of those people, sorry. If you have to cancel my part thats fine. Normally my paypal is instant, maybe since its overseas my bank is taking a few days. Thanks for your patience and hard work.
I am the sidekick of Professor Chaos and General Disarray
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
January 20 2010 22:50 GMT
#327
On January 21 2010 02:30 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2010 16:13 Flushot wrote:
On January 20 2010 14:37 Djzapz wrote:
Alright, I read every single post of the thread actually, seemed vague..

I usually wear L here, pretty sure they're the same as American sizes... There's a bit of loose - I hope it's not too much. Anywho, thanks. I'll see if its not too much of a hassle to get them changed for 110's.


This has been discussed to death my friend. There are other ways for you to test the sizes, for example, dress shirts, in that scale. Find the neck size, arm length, and shoulder breadth at a department store and match it to your size.

I don't get it. If the S, M, L, XL, scale doesn't make sense for you, switch to another, more precise scale and do some measuring on your own. It's the best way to get it closest to the size you want.

I know it has been discussed a lot and I read the whole thread or at least most of it. There's no absolute answer, or so it seems to me.

The S, M, L, XL scale makes sense to me - however, people say that 105 is a bit smaller than L and 110 is a bit smaller than XL. Others trust the scale.

At first I picked a 105 because I wanted a Large which is good for me according to the scale, but then I'm told 105 is more like Medium which would be too small for me. This leads to the dilemma, trust the people who trust the scale or trust the people who have had ANOTHER product and have found out that the scale is a bit off. I prefer to just take a 110 and that'll be fine.

It's not standardized you know, 105 isn't exactly Large, so even though it has been discussed to death, I don't think anybody here knows without the shadow of a doubt what 105 is compared to Large.

That's why I asked. I didn't know where to side. And IDK how to measure clothes, suppose I could've done that but eh. Anywho, it's done and 110 will be just fine.


Yeah, I didn't mean to rag on you or anything, but it seems that the consensus is going a little higher. Asian body frames (and thus their scales) tend to be on the lower than Western sizes, so I think you went the safe route by going a little larger.

The thing is the website includes the dress shirt size scale. All you would need to do is go to a department store and try on dress shirts until one fits the way you would want a jacket to fit. Then compare the number to the conversion scale and use that as a reference.

I'll admit since I am small, things were simple for me, not to mention Susie had only one size around that area. It's difficult but hopefully after this run, we can help scale things for the next swag sale, if there is one
Class of 2013
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 21 2010 00:03 GMT
#328
I'd buy for a billion dollars of CJ Entus stuff =D
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 21 2010 03:53 GMT
#329
Final Tally:

158 jackets, 214 shirts, 246 orders total. Oh god.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
January 21 2010 03:59 GMT
#330
e-cheques 4tl

credit card or cash/bank transfer ppl!
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
January 21 2010 04:00 GMT
#331
On January 21 2010 12:53 lilsusie wrote:
Final Tally:

158 jackets, 214 shirts, 246 orders total. Oh god.

Is that a record? Thank you so much Susie for all your hardwork! We really appreciate it.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
January 21 2010 04:08 GMT
#332
On January 21 2010 12:53 lilsusie wrote:
Final Tally:

158 jackets, 214 shirts, 246 orders total. Oh god.


oh man, gl with that suzie!

just out of curiosity are the team directly benefited by this or just like the sponsor hwaseung?
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 21 2010 04:22 GMT
#333
I think just the sponsor... not sure. All I know is that they make, then send to me, I send to you.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
iMarshall
Profile Joined July 2008
Norway190 Posts
January 21 2010 05:39 GMT
#334
Well anyways, thanks a lot! Can't wait to get my shirt! Looking forward to mid-march/april. Christmas came twice this year, I guess.
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
January 21 2010 06:26 GMT
#335
ok cool. was just thinking of how many nice meals the team could buy from the proceeds lol. seriously every interview they talk about food, what are they feeding them in those houses?!?
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
Magnitude
Profile Joined August 2009
6 Posts
January 21 2010 06:36 GMT
#336
I can't believed I missed this. Jaedong's jacket is the coolest thing I've ever seen.
NoeNoe
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands76 Posts
January 21 2010 11:27 GMT
#337
Thanks for all the time and effort you put in to this Susie <3

Now lets wait till march, i got time now to hit the gym until then so i can actualy fit in the one i ordered
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
January 21 2010 11:58 GMT
#338
On January 21 2010 15:26 Khul Sadukar wrote:
ok cool. was just thinking of how many nice meals the team could buy from the proceeds lol. seriously every interview they talk about food, what are they feeding them in those houses?!?

lots and lots of ramen and kim-chee-jee-gae.

2 of the easiest things to make as far as good tasting food goes

I could probably eat kim-chee-jee-gae for a month or so for every meal and not get sick of it
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
January 21 2010 13:55 GMT
#339
omgggggggg can't wait till it arriveeeeeeeeeee
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
banana
Profile Joined January 2009
Netherlands1189 Posts
January 21 2010 16:28 GMT
#340
On January 21 2010 12:53 lilsusie wrote:
Final Tally:

158 jackets, 214 shirts, 246 orders total. Oh god.


Oh wow... crazy.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 230
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 57
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
summit1g7376
Grubby2173
shahzam604
C9.Mang0155
PiGStarcraft28
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 68
• musti20045 58
• Hinosc 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21433
Other Games
• imaqtpie864
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.