• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:09
CEST 09:09
KST 16:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6660 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 19

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 52 Next
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
January 25 2010 20:10 GMT
#361
On January 25 2010 18:01 DavidCanFly wrote:
Will there be any chance that you will be selling these again in the future? sorry if i'm asking for to much x_X.


Yes, in fact, you are asking too much.
閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 26 2010 00:30 GMT
#362
On January 25 2010 17:46 Sad[Panda] wrote:
So I payed the extra money for the EMS number so when they get shipped ill get a seperate e-mail of the tracking things? sorry it sounds like im answering my own question but ive never actually done anything like this and assume this is how it works but want some confirmation.


Yup, once I get everything I'll sort out the EMS peoples and then send you the tracking number.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Sad[Panda]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States458 Posts
January 26 2010 13:03 GMT
#363
On January 26 2010 09:30 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2010 17:46 Sad[Panda] wrote:
So I payed the extra money for the EMS number so when they get shipped ill get a seperate e-mail of the tracking things? sorry it sounds like im answering my own question but ive never actually done anything like this and assume this is how it works but want some confirmation.


Yup, once I get everything I'll sort out the EMS peoples and then send you the tracking number.


Thank you very much ^^;

I think after I get my jacket and put it on once I can die happy :D
( O.O) ("\(t.t )/") ~ I'm just looking for someone to hug
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
January 26 2010 13:05 GMT
#364
On January 26 2010 22:03 Sad[Panda] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2010 09:30 lilsusie wrote:
On January 25 2010 17:46 Sad[Panda] wrote:
So I payed the extra money for the EMS number so when they get shipped ill get a seperate e-mail of the tracking things? sorry it sounds like im answering my own question but ive never actually done anything like this and assume this is how it works but want some confirmation.


Yup, once I get everything I'll sort out the EMS peoples and then send you the tracking number.


Thank you very much ^^;

I think after I get my jacket and put it on once I can die happy :D

Can I have the jacket after you die? lol jk
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 27 2010 01:39 GMT
#365
On January 26 2010 22:05 kOre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2010 22:03 Sad[Panda] wrote:
On January 26 2010 09:30 lilsusie wrote:
On January 25 2010 17:46 Sad[Panda] wrote:
So I payed the extra money for the EMS number so when they get shipped ill get a seperate e-mail of the tracking things? sorry it sounds like im answering my own question but ive never actually done anything like this and assume this is how it works but want some confirmation.


Yup, once I get everything I'll sort out the EMS peoples and then send you the tracking number.


Thank you very much ^^;

I think after I get my jacket and put it on once I can die happy :D

Can I have the jacket after you die? lol jk

If you're a gravedigger maybe.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
January 27 2010 01:42 GMT
#366
On January 27 2010 10:39 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2010 22:05 kOre wrote:
On January 26 2010 22:03 Sad[Panda] wrote:
On January 26 2010 09:30 lilsusie wrote:
On January 25 2010 17:46 Sad[Panda] wrote:
So I payed the extra money for the EMS number so when they get shipped ill get a seperate e-mail of the tracking things? sorry it sounds like im answering my own question but ive never actually done anything like this and assume this is how it works but want some confirmation.


Yup, once I get everything I'll sort out the EMS peoples and then send you the tracking number.


Thank you very much ^^;

I think after I get my jacket and put it on once I can die happy :D

Can I have the jacket after you die? lol jk

If you're a gravedigger maybe.


I'd do it.

and then I'd do it.
Hey! Listen!
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
January 27 2010 02:33 GMT
#367
interesting stuff about the food. tx nevergg.

ok im starting to get worried about paypal. its been days now and i still cant resolve a negative balance on my dads acc. thank god i created my own for this order. no-one else having probs with adding funds by credit card? im thinking of calling them..
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-27 14:12:20
January 27 2010 13:50 GMT
#368
**** UPDATE ****

I got news that if shirts are made by KSWISS, it will take a LONG ass time. But I can get them manufactured by Lecaf in the time frame that I was initiall given. Do you guys care that your shirt says "Lecaf" than "KSWISS"? It's because Lecaf is a Korean brand, thus can be all manufactured here or something...

There is a Poll is in the OP

PLEASE GO AND VOTE.

I'm going to go with majority because I have to tell him tomorrow evening my time.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-27 13:57:36
January 27 2010 13:56 GMT
#369
Hmm, that's a tough one. :o

I don't really remember what the blue shirt looks like, but I know I liked the red more than it. However, if it's going to take that long, I'd definitely be fine going with the Lecaf shirt.


Edit: My reading comprehension is pretty bad. I'd have to see the blue color again, but I would definitely take a Lecaf shirt if it was red.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
wo0py
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Netherlands922 Posts
January 27 2010 13:57 GMT
#370
I would love to have a tshirt but its closed now

Susie, will there be more of these sales??
We shouldnt recreate anger of the non-virtual world
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 27 2010 13:59 GMT
#371
No. sales are closed.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
January 27 2010 14:07 GMT
#372
I don't see why the jackets would be affected (then again, them not being able to make the KSWISS shirts as quick as the Lecaf shirts is pretty odd anyway), but do you know if the jackets will still have the K-SWISS sponsor patch?
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 27 2010 14:11 GMT
#373
It's cuz I think KSWISS is non-Korean and they have to go thru some other hoops knowing that I'm reselling these items or something. Shit I'll have to ask them tomorrow.

As for refund, I lied, I can't provide a refund as I've already paid them and put in the order. Ugh. I'll ask about that.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
January 27 2010 14:14 GMT
#374
Yeah, that's what I figured it was, so I thought that if the shirts were going to be a problem, they may not be able to put the sponsor patch onto the jacket either. The jacket is still going to be awesome, either way, but it would suck just a bit if the patch was missing.

Sorry this is such a bother for you, Susie. You have my thanks for going through all the trouble to do this.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
ToN
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada245 Posts
January 27 2010 14:22 GMT
#375
I've tried googling for the pictures of the blue vs read but couldn't find anything. Could someone by chance point me to a picture of either? Thanks
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
January 27 2010 14:24 GMT
#376
Shouldn't there be an option "I don't mind either one?"
Stuck.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 27 2010 15:22 GMT
#377
Well it comes to this: either we go with red Lecaf or I jump through more hoops trying to get KSWISS. It's exactly the same shirt, just with Lecaf logo instead of KSWISS. meh.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
zazen
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Brazil695 Posts
January 27 2010 15:26 GMT
#378
Voted for the blue Lecaf shirt.
"The quest for nexus has brought many men of genius to insanity... HUEHUEHUE!"
Shigure
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States215 Posts
January 27 2010 16:37 GMT
#379
The red Lecaf shirt will go with the jacket better than the blue one, *voted red*
Iam the mod in KawaiiRice's stream, banning you
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
January 27 2010 16:42 GMT
#380
Lecaf is 200% better than K-SWISS

I'm happy about this
KTY
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
NotJumperer 60
Hyun 60
sorry 54
Bale 34
Noble 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto189
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7413
Coldzera 728
ceh9435
WinterStarcraft418
C9.Mang0291
Sick136
NeuroSwarm91
olofmeister62
ViBE20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1117
• Jankos453
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 52m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.