• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:19
CEST 19:19
KST 02:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8754 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 50 51 52 Next
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-19 03:28:05
January 07 2010 03:49 GMT
#1
**** UPDATE : March 15th 2010 ****

DONE!! EVERY SINGLE PACKAGE IS NOW OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! YAYY!!

...except for Roulette36's jacket...

+ Show Spoiler +

That's my brother in the pic. Kudos to him for making 6 trips from my apartment to the post office ON FOOT to mail these out for you guys

After reading the thread, he got mad at that guy and thus, took this picture. (the finger is meant for a certain someone...) ^^ It's kinda mean but...

[image loading]




Thanks to butterbrain for this autograph chart:

On March 19 2010 00:13 butterbrain wrote:
In case anyone is still confused about signatures, a chart:

[image loading]


------------------------------------------------------


**** UPDATE : March 9th 2010 ****

PS I dislike imageshack. None of my old pictures are showing.

[image loading]


Here is the first batch of packages ready to go out. This sucks because I don't have a car, nor do I have time to go to the post office, thus need to find someone to do it for me. Ugh. I might just package up all the other ones and rent a car and take a day off from work to do all this....

Sorry for the wait.

[image loading]


Stack of calendars I took this morning before work. I'm excited for my apartment to look clean again...

------------------------------------------------------

**** UPDATE : March 5th 2010 ****

And these are just the orders from the first day.... luckily that's the day with the most orders so the next few days shouldn't be too bad..... the mess is growing... >.<

[image loading]


I'm mailing out the EMS packages today during lunch. I had to lug these to work this morning

[image loading]


OH! Another update. Found out that the sigs are RANDOM. I have some of Hiya, some of JD, some with JD, Killer and GGaemo on it, etc. I think they just all kinda.. got bored or something.

So yeah, even more random, I dunno who will get what.

** So um... the EMS was a lot more than I expected per person and I think it's because with the black bag + the calendar, the package got heavier than I thought. So my apologies, you will NOT be getting the black bags, only the items + calendar. >.<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** UPDATE : March 2nd 2010 ****

And so it begins.... T.T My livingroom is a mess. Bleh.

[image loading]


The pink packages you will be on the look out for... keke. I got hot pink bags because I figure they just simply CAN'T get lost in the mail. I mean seriously, who can misplace a hot pink package?! I've only just started and it's already 1:20am... I'll try and get a few packages done each evening...

Look at all the stuff!! Those are the calendars on the left. I was disappointed to see that they are just Lecaf calendars.. not the team ones. But they still have all been signed by Jaedong so I'm still sticking them into packages.

[image loading]


I'll start mailing them as soon as I can... sorry for the delay guys, but I'm working hard to get them to you asap! (I'd ask Jamie to help me but I've become a SC2 widow....)

------------------------------------------------------------


**** UPDATE : Feb 25th 2010 ****

Lookie, lookie!!

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


I'm still looking to get packaging bags and etc. Apparently they will be sending me calendars with some player signatures on them - however I will not have enough for every order. I WILL BE RANDOMLY STICKING CALENDARS INTO ORDERS. I apologize that I can't give to everyone but this is the only "fair" way I can think of. Maybe I'll have my brother or some one who's completely unbiased to stick the calendars in. I dunno.

Anyways, yeah, they are here now. I just got 7 boxes full of stuff yesterday. ^^

------------------------------------------------------------

PREORDERS CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 20 at 11am KST

TIMELINE: Orders close on the 20th. I put in the order and it will take about 20-25 days for the order to be produced and shipped to me. Then give me a week to sort and organize the items to mail out. Then about 2 weeks for them to be delivered to your doorstep.

All in all, I'd say...mid to late March you should have it?

FINAL TALLY:

158 jackets, 214 shirts. 246 orders. whew.

Update as of Jan 26:

**** UPDATE ****

I got news that if shirts are made by KSWISS, it will take a LONG ass time. But I can get them manufactured by Lecaf in the time frame that I was initiall given. Do you guys care that your shirt says "Lecaf" than "KSWISS"? It's because Lecaf is a Korean brand, thus can be all manufactured here or something...

Update as of Jan 27:

I'm being told that the design and everything will be EXACTLY THE SAME, it's just I have to jump thru some hoops with customs and such (and the fact that they know I'm reselling these, etc) if we print KSWISS on it. Instead, Lecaf will make the SAME EXACT SHIRT and print Lecaf on it.

[image loading]

Poll: Shirt Brand?
(Vote): Red Shirt with Lecaf written on it
(Vote): Blue Shirt with Lecaf written on it

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=107269

Pictures in the old thread. The only difference is that it's the same shirt with Lecaf on the side, instead of KSWISS. If you have a terrible issue with that and absolutely need to address it, shoot me an email to lilsusie at gmail.


Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
eNoq
Profile Joined June 2009
Netherlands502 Posts
January 07 2010 03:50 GMT
#2
awesome! thankssssss
Proburu
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
January 07 2010 03:52 GMT
#3
YES.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS ON TWITTER.

CAPS TO SHOW HOW AWESOME YOU ARE.
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
ICCup.Reyis
Profile Joined September 2009
Niger25 Posts
January 07 2010 03:52 GMT
#4
sussie u r great, I will pm u sooner :D
asdfqq
tredmasta
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
China152 Posts
January 07 2010 03:53 GMT
#5
Yay finally! Thank you soooooo much!
<3 한승연 김태연!!!
Akakito
Profile Joined August 2009
United States32 Posts
January 07 2010 03:53 GMT
#6
Thanks LilSusie :D
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
January 07 2010 03:54 GMT
#7
Thanks! Ordering both.
I <3 서지훈
SanguineToss
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada815 Posts
January 07 2010 03:54 GMT
#8
Why so expensive =(
illu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2531 Posts
January 07 2010 03:56 GMT
#9
The amount of money lilsusie is making over teamliquid.net is ridiculous =\
:]
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
January 07 2010 03:56 GMT
#10
Yay! Thanks susie! I'm ordering both of them FOR SURE!
閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
January 07 2010 03:57 GMT
#11
I wish I can order them. Thew new Oz uniform is actually worth spending money for.

But I am a SKT fan.

And I lol'ed at Hiya's Hyper Beam attack.
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
January 07 2010 03:58 GMT
#12
Susie.

I

****ing

LOVE YOU
SSJJaedong
Profile Joined December 2009
United States20 Posts
January 07 2010 04:01 GMT
#13
My life is complete. Thanks susie.
Long Live Jaedong
Saturnize
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2473 Posts
January 07 2010 04:01 GMT
#14
Too bad i'm saving up for a car right now and have no job -.- But i hope you guys enjoy your purchases
"Time to put the mustard on the hotdog. -_-"
tirentu
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1257 Posts
January 07 2010 04:01 GMT
#15
susie <3

thank you so much
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 07 2010 04:01 GMT
#16
Ordered. Let's just hope they don't crush me with brokerage fees. =)
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
bluemanrocks
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States304 Posts
January 07 2010 04:01 GMT
#17
BEST THING EVER
I AM THE THIRD GATE GUARDIAN
haxorz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States138 Posts
January 07 2010 04:04 GMT
#18
THANK YOU SUSIE
And theres the GG.
Grommit
Profile Joined February 2009
United States162 Posts
January 07 2010 04:04 GMT
#19
Ordered a jacket!

Thanks for doing this, Susie!
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-07 04:07:26
January 07 2010 04:04 GMT
#20
On January 07 2010 12:56 illu wrote:
The amount of money lilsusie is making over teamliquid.net is ridiculous =\

i won't be making a profit...
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
1 2 3 4 5 50 51 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1163
SteadfastSC784
ComeBackTV 784
TaKeTV 548
IndyStarCraft 231
Rex131
EnkiAlexander 81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 784
IndyStarCraft 231
ProTech135
Rex 131
BRAT_OK 45
UpATreeSC 33
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40725
Shuttle 788
Mini 390
Larva 360
Rush 351
Dewaltoss 110
Hyuk 85
firebathero 82
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 28
Bale 19
Rock 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9573
qojqva1769
Counter-Strike
fl0m1438
Fnx 805
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1581
Khaldor1249
Other Games
hiko1335
FrodaN1294
Beastyqt347
DeMusliM259
ArmadaUGS217
XBOCT215
Mlord137
KnowMe131
C9.Mang0104
XaKoH 101
QueenE85
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 35
• Hinosc 21
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3710
Other Games
• imaqtpie408
• Shiphtur328
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 41m
Online Event
17h 41m
FEL
22h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.