• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:07
CEST 17:07
KST 00:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7349 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 50 51 52 Next
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
January 07 2010 05:54 GMT
#61
On January 07 2010 14:33 lilsusie wrote:
I'm not a girl too.

in that case I guess I'm not calling you a goddess. =\
boomer hands
onihunter
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States515 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-07 06:44:06
January 07 2010 06:06 GMT
#62
nevermind
jaedong forever~
skronch
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2717 Posts
January 07 2010 06:08 GMT
#63
YEAAAAAAAAAAA. I've been waiting for these. Thank you so much suzie
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
January 07 2010 06:09 GMT
#64
That site is pretty strange. For example, I wear dress shirts at size 15 in the US and the secondary numbers are 32/33. I think the site you post is a little off. Just go with the one in the OP.

I just put in my order. Thanks again Susie!
Class of 2013
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 07 2010 06:26 GMT
#65
I just want to say, Paypal fees suck. Bleh.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
LOcDowN
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1015 Posts
January 07 2010 06:29 GMT
#66
Got one, thanks Susie.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 07 2010 06:31 GMT
#67
On January 07 2010 15:26 lilsusie wrote:
I just want to say, Paypal fees suck. Bleh.


how bad are they?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
phosphorylation
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2935 Posts
January 07 2010 06:32 GMT
#68
Can't afford this..
Kinda curious how many will be sold.
Can you let us know how many were sold when this is over?
Buy prints of my photographs at Redbubble -> http://www.redbubble.com/people/shoenberg3
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 07 2010 06:35 GMT
#69
So far (preorders have been open for about 2 hours) I have 26 orders for jackets and 34 shirts.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
AtomicReaction
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada57 Posts
January 07 2010 06:41 GMT
#70
I'm thinking of ordering one but I can't decide as of yet. Will there be a upper limit for how many you can ship? As in if 300 people all order a jacket will I be screwed?
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
January 07 2010 06:41 GMT
#71
On January 07 2010 15:35 lilsusie wrote:
So far (preorders have been open for about 2 hours) I have 26 orders for jackets and 34 shirts.


I'm getting a little worried about how you'll be able to carry all the stuff if orders keep going in.
Dandy4
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States493 Posts
January 07 2010 06:42 GMT
#72
keep us undated on the numbers, I am curious well these are selling.
Who let the dogs out?
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 07 2010 06:42 GMT
#73
On January 07 2010 15:41 Nikoner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 15:35 lilsusie wrote:
So far (preorders have been open for about 2 hours) I have 26 orders for jackets and 34 shirts.


I'm getting a little worried about how you'll be able to carry all the stuff if orders keep going in.


multiple trips to the post office?

A better question would be to the supply she has available
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 07 2010 06:46 GMT
#74
On January 07 2010 15:41 AtomicReaction wrote:
I'm thinking of ordering one but I can't decide as of yet. Will there be a upper limit for how many you can ship? As in if 300 people all order a jacket will I be screwed?


It's a preorder so I don't think so. I just talked to the guy at Lecaf and told him that I may have more orders than I initially thought - he's checking up on the thread too to see how it's going.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
January 07 2010 06:47 GMT
#75
In that case, Hello Lecaf, thank you for working with lilsusie on this. :D
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
January 07 2010 06:48 GMT
#76
On the site it says you've had issues with some countries, which countries?
Will need to rethink if I want to buy it as my financial situation has changed, I over spent during Christmas...

Really want both though.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-07 08:27:47
January 07 2010 06:48 GMT
#77
wow... more expensive than what i was expecting, but i'll be ordering a shirt anyways because i'm a sucker for hwaseung
( ・´ー・`)
opiuman
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States187 Posts
January 07 2010 06:51 GMT
#78
Going to go with 110 for both. Considering that I'm 5'10" 150 lbs and 33 inch waist I'm hoping to god it fits. I mean I can wear NA M but I prefer NA L. Worth every penny and if it doesn't fit I guess it's incentive to get fit?

THANKS susie for doing this!!!
So say we all.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 07 2010 06:53 GMT
#79
On January 07 2010 15:48 Hyde wrote:
On the site it says you've had issues with some countries, which countries?
Will need to rethink if I want to buy it as my financial situation has changed, I over spent during Christmas...

Really want both though.


Someone in Poland, Germany and the Philippines did not get their SK shirts. Haven't had a problem to the US or Aus.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
January 07 2010 06:55 GMT
#80
On January 07 2010 15:51 opiuman wrote:
Going to go with 110 for both. Considering that I'm 5'10" 150 lbs and 33 inch waist I'm hoping to god it fits. I mean I can wear NA M but I prefer NA L. Worth every penny and if it doesn't fit I guess it's incentive to get fit?

THANKS susie for doing this!!!



Should fit you fine. I'm also 5'10", but over 200, and I can fit NA L (M, even), but prefer XL. As previously mentioned in the thread, I have both a 105 and 110 shirt, and they both fit me, albeit a little tightly. Though someone said that the 110 (SKT1 shirt), may not be the best to judge by, as the measurements for it were a little weird, or something.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 50 51 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1032
ComeBackTV 838
SteadfastSC753
TaKeTV 516
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex148
EnkiAlexander 82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 753
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex 148
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 4
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48908
Bisu 2058
Horang2 1198
EffOrt 1019
Soma 597
Hyuk 596
BeSt 533
Shuttle 492
Mini 480
Light 433
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
ZerO 198
Rush 184
Leta 88
Mong 79
firebathero 76
910 59
Snow 55
Pusan 46
Sexy 45
ToSsGirL 32
JYJ 27
Bale 27
Aegong 27
Trap 26
Terrorterran 21
Rock 16
Shine 16
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7828
qojqva1241
Counter-Strike
Fnx 798
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1547
Khaldor1298
Lowko472
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1220
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo433
Livibee203
Hui .196
Liquid`VortiX150
ArmadaUGS131
XaKoH 129
KnowMe114
QueenE82
Mew2King78
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 24
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 38
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3269
Other Games
• Shiphtur263
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 53m
Online Event
19h 53m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.